All Comments on 'Karen's Photo Shoot'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
omg!

My name is Karen, what a coincidence! This was so erotic and believable, as if it was my fantasy being played out here. I know my hubby is going to get really lucky tonight because your story got my juices flowing - I'm soaking wet right now..gotta go!

luv'd it! Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

Great treatment of a fairly unique theme. You continue to fuel my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a well-framed crescendo

There was a point in this where the technical build-up nearly turned me off, but then I pursued and was glad I did. However, the end-play was over too quick. We reached the crescendo of the full group sex so cleverly but there was no lingering there. Too quickly the women were cleaning off the cum like an old g/f of mine who hated everything about men's sperm and especially disliked her b/fs or g/fs (she was bisexual) kissing her after they had lovingly tongued her pussy! So, despite the well-built crescendo, it was a bit like having a quick fuck before going out for the night. Having said that, I wanted to give it 90% but have had to settle for the 75 mark. Well done, and please keep writing.

fazza91fazza91over 16 years ago
Fabulous!

Brilliant story, lovely build-up and great flow, fantastic use of words to describe the scenes. Believable, and so erotic to boot. There aren't too many other authors I like, but this is the second story I've read of yours and they're great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More submissions please!

got me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Durn!!!

absolutely 1 of best stories i have read here,,, reminds me of a real one except her friend was the phographer for first part and we swirched places !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

and i am very wet now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous