All Comments on 'Karina'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

I have never commented on a story before but this one was amazing. Two adults finding love between each other. Even though they are cousins.

Years of sexual tension, not recognized. What a great story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not that good

not into writers that push cheating as being ok. plain incest doesn't hurt anyone but cheating does. wonder if your spouse needs to hire a private eye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forget about the previous comment

Talk about reading too much into things. IT'S A STORY! It cracks me up that the previous commenter is ok with incest, but not cheating. How fucked up is that? I suppose based on that logic anyone who doesn't mention cheating in their stories must be naturally virtuous in their relationships. Wouldn't that be a naive thought? Now to the real point: I think you wrote a very good story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great till the end

then sap gee write erotica or mush or romance but get away from eromance

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my!

What a beautiful story this is! Romantic and erotically charged as hell! Absolutely fantastic! Well done.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!

What romance and eroticism in this story...what passion!!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
great till the non ending

there were so many other options besides not telling and doing anything about it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
A wine from California when they live in Washington?

I don't think so. Some of the best wines in the U.S. of A. are made in WA. And it would be much more likely for them to have a locally produced wine.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

To be completely honest, the ending of this story left me saddened. This guy finally gets the child that he has longed for for so many years, yet another man gets to raise and love his only child. Add to that that the husband gets the woman of his dreams, too. How sad.

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaover 9 years ago
more?

As someone else pointed out, this was a story with a non-ending ending. Write an epilogue.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 9 years ago
Wow

What a great story. I like stories that have a romantic slant to them and this was perfect. The ending as it is was somewhat bittersweet as it gave them both something they wanted for a long time but also added Michael's desire for a child. It could have gone several ways, Something happening in each of their marriages so they become a couple; Karina, her husband and Michaels wife talked and agreed to have Michael father a child with Karina for he and his wife to raise; or the four of them becoming a single family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hey

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow...just such lovely displays of marital fidelity, right?

#sarcasm. In all seriousness, may they both contract aids, and spontaneously break out in hives at random awkward moments. Pieces of adulterous filth.

WistempWistempalmost 9 years ago
To the person who called the protagonists "adulterous filth" ...

... with all due respect, you're the one reading porn, so you aren't standing on any moral high ground. Oh, and you didn't even add your name, just posted as "Anonymous" - you gutless wonder!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
What I find amusing is .....

.... The way some people take a work of fiction and suddenly get all self richeous over the morality or legality of what's been written.

You just wonder what of it being 'a work of fiction' they've failed to understand ?

So, others condemnation not withstanding, I really liked it !

It was passionate and full of hot sex.

5 stars from me.

Another chapter regarding the follow up visit would have been the icing on the cake !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Haters just don't read!!

"Adulterous filth," huh? This coming from a person that took the time to read the entire story! Forget the haters, nice read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A lovely Story

5 Stars well do

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
keep going please

just love a good cousin to cousin hook up and it seems as though tey are both keen to keep doing it

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Very hot.

This reminds me of my "kissin' cousin". We never actually did it, but... I know we would have been using birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong category

should be in loving wife's cheating. best if spouses find out and dump them...once a cheater...always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit!!!!

This story is as fucked up as they get

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Beautiful,

Beautiful story! I had a cousin I loved this much as a boy but never told her! Five Stars doesn't seem like enough. Thank You!

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080about 6 years ago
a really good story

it just gets me that people read stories like this, knowing when they go in, that's an incest story and have such negative reactions because it's an incest story....lol. Like they say you can't please everyone, but I'd never go to burger king and order fried rice or be surprised that they have burgers....like,"what do you mean you serve hamburgers????"

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 5 years ago
Wonderful story.

I couldn't stop reading this. I have a cousin that I am in love with, but I have never told her and I never will. But, I sure wish I could.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Someday "Genes R Us" is gonna bring down the house of cards. Better to stand up, be honest and deal with the fallout.

Infidelity is bad enough. Lying to the people you're supposed to keep that fidelity with so you can keep on backstabbing them is a dozen times worse. Micheal and Karina stopped being characters I could empathize with when they decided to lie to their presumptively decent families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!

Excellent story. I would think that the wife of a doctor would know about the morning- after pill to avoid possible complications in their new secret love affair, But, hey, it's your story.

Thanks for sharing.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I think your character felt she was pregnant and wanted his child.

Excellent writing.

Felt like I was there.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, Thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Karina:" - Late Thirties Cousins, Married To Others, Michael And Karina.

It is beyond belief that people can read a story, even though there are sufficient 'tags' awareness on most story to know what you will be reading, and they have the so-called balls/'nads to criticize such an amazing story of romance and forever love. Personally, I believe that Anonymous reader's should not be allowed to write any comments at all, many consisting of hatred-filled trite and stereotypical negative comments.

Everyone, and I mean every one, of us remembers our first love. For cousins Michael and Karina their very-much-in-life-belated first love physical connection didn't culminate until some twenty-five (25) years later in their lives; their stars happened to align after many years and both having been married to other spouses!

Writer/author 'AddToWater' has written an awesome, marvelous story of pure, unadulterated love and eventual romance of a man and woman.....who just happen to be blood related. They did not fuck just for the sake of sex or orgasms, nor as a one-time quickie; they culminated their lifelong love for each other that had not matured by the times in the lives that they first married others! Their timing happened later for them!! That's when the result of their incestuous consummation, and Karina deep down wanted to be impregnated by her lifelong love. Michael and Karina did not disrupt any thing on the planet.....except awakening their desire for each other to the nth degree of passion, love, dedication and giving of themselves to another that they so thoroughly loved. Fantastic story, beautifully and professionally written. I place this story within the top five (5) incest stories--a genre which I understand, greatly appreciate and almost exclusively read--of the several porn sites that I read. Accolades galore!!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I love your writing. It's really a lot better than some of the other authors on here that are basically just hacks. That being said...I'm only giving you a 3/5 for this one.

I'm really okay with the incest between cousins. I'm very okay with the pregnancy between cousins. But I'm not okay with both of them having good spouses and cheating on them. If they had horrible spouses and were looking for both couples to divorce, I may have reacted differently.

If you had taken the story as is in a different way, I would have enjoyed it. Michael's wife is unable to conceive. Karina is sympathetic. During a conversation she accidentally slips up and confesses her teenage crush causing Michael to admit a mutual crush of his own. Later Karina approaches her husband about surrogacy for her cousin and he agrees. Michael and Karina convince their spouses that they should take care of matters naturally to avoid paying tens of thousands of dollars for laboratory fees. Spousal consent removes the cheating factor.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I understand that cheating is bad. I myself in my 20 years of married life have never cheated. But you can look at it from a slightly different angle. Carina and Michael have known each other all their lives. They were first loves. Although they didn't admit it. Rather, Karina is cheating on Michael, her first love, with her husband. Conversely, Michael is cheating on Carina with his wife.

And Karina needs a child to have a child with her first love man.

And the moral?

In love, as in war, all means are good.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Wonderful story but needs a chapter or two too see where it goes next. 5/5

CaughtthedragonCaughtthedragon11 months ago

3 stars can't stand cheaters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a beautiful story of love. The heart wants it wants and cannot always be denied. People that are so critical about incest stories should stop reading them if are that offended about it. Karina and Micheal have very close since they were young and always stayed close. Their realization of just how close they had become had not materialized until this most opportune time manifested so they could finally be true to themselves as to how they actually felt towards one another. This attraction was just to strong to resist. They didn't just want sex they wanted to share their true love for on another. And the fact that they were both aware of the consequences of unprotected sex was definitely a risky thing to do. But I feel that Karina really did want this pregnancy. Having Michael's baby would have a part of him always even if she could not have him. Michael could not resist this possibly once in a life time opportunity to share his true feelings for a woman that he has always loved. I hope that this is not the end of Karine and Michael. Please give us more. You are such gifted writer and you have become like an addiction to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
2878 Followers
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

SIMILAR Stories