All Comments on 'Kari's Escalating Exhibitionism'

by jd185147

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong category

Have you really wrote this are you that dumb. How on earth do you not even notice that this is a exhibition category story. I know it’s your first time writing but no one can be this dim . The loving wife category is a neutral category so you can’t use any of the other category’s . In other words you can’t use exhibition or romance or interracial or group or voyeur or mind control or nonConsent etc. The reason why the loving wife category is neutral is because of nearly 90% of the stories on this site have got loving wife in them. Now if we shoved all the stories in to the loving wife category just because they had loving wife in there stories the site would probably crash. Or the site would be unusable. That is why the loving wife category is neutral. Say you wrote a story you started off with loving wife then got so far then you added say exhibition into your story then the story automatically becomes a exhibition category story . All the category’s over rule the loving wife category because loving wife is like an every day word on this site. Just because you put it in your story doesn’t mean it has to go straight in to the loving wife category. All you have done is turned your promising piece of work into a complete pile of garbage. Even the title tells you it should be in the exhibition category this is going to make you a laughing stock how a writer can’t even put there own work in the correct category. The biggest headache you are going to have is that the readers and writers of the loving wife category are proud readers and writers that hate writers that glorify cheating in any shape or form. I’m hoping that they might not come down on you to much but hey it’s your fault not mine how you didn’t notice that big thing in the title of your story saying exhibition was enough to tell anyone.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

There's a category for exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The orderly should take away

Your rubber pencils and cancel your computer time... BTW you are never going to get married so stop writing about things that you will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not so hot

It was missing something. But again being fantasy no one worries about STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

SICK stupid hubby and slut wife nothing new here should end now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story as long as

its not my wife.lol. maybe in the wrong category but lots of wives stories have some other aspects such as interracial in otherwise non-interracial story or even some

bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice cuckolding story.

Each time she went and did this for you she lost respect for you. Seems like you wanted to drive her into another mans arms and cock. Such a shame too. She would have remained devoted to you if you had not done this. This one is all husband being an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The limp dick, incel, cheated on loser squad has struck again with the usual self-revealing objections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So

This is what a story written by a fourteen year old looks like.

Impo_64Impo_64about 4 years ago
@sbrooks103x, for sure he knows that, but...

@sbrooks103x, for sure he knows that, but in the category for exhibitionism he would not have a lot of readers and this story would have passed unnoticed...1* for this bad story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I know categorizing can be hard when a story has several elements, but when the title is, "KARI'S ESCALATING EXHIBITIONISM," E&V is pretty much a no-brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What an odd fetish.

Makes one wonder if you really wish it were you getting fucked by that big cock. I do.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesabout 4 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot story. Ignore those that don’t get it, as many of us do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A really ugly wife

And her beyond stupid husband. Where's the fun in that combination?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gangbang

So when is her gangbang going to start?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Keep up the good work. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

Garbage,there is no need for something for another day.Hope she catches something and passes it on to him.Something that as to be notified to the authorities along with names.

FantaS69FantaS69almost 3 years ago

Story isn't as far-fetched as some may believe it to be. It happens. And the story has happened to make me cum every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh cuck crap ...

jd185147jd18514710 months agoAuthor

Maybe the anonymous self appointed category expert should read the definition of Loving Wives Stories which is Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Some of the prudes on here seem to think "Husband fucks wife, end of story" is all one should write.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold9 months ago

FANTASTIC,I would have joined in.sucking those cocks with her and feeding on those delicious cream pies.Part 2 and more please.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Knew where this was going. Hot. Needed the creampie though. 5

49ers6949ers693 months ago

It was really good until the last guy. Letting him fuck her was a big mistake. When she said that she wouldn't have been able to stop even if the answer was no means she's too far gone. She also hasn't stop kissing anybody knowing that her husband doesn't particularly like that. What ever control he had over the situation was gone. If she won't quit, see a lawyer.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Just another lame and inane story to support the club of abnormal people called cucks. They aren’t normal or real men They’re just damaged and sick souls who infect others with their perverse lifestyle. The only fiends they have are other cucks or men who want more time with the wanton slut. Why be married ? Stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous