Kari's Escalating Exhibitionism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued doing this occasionally for well over a year. Pretty much every guy she picked up had expected to get laid but they all went away happy just the same, no surprise there. As they tried their best to fuck her she often told them she wished she could let them and I began to believe she really did want to be fucked by them so I eventually asked her about it.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But I get so horny when I'm with some guy, knowing what I'm about to do, that I just want that hard cock inside me. But I know you're out there watching and I think about what we will do later and so far that has gotten me through without going any further."

We discussed this quite often after her last encounter and seemed to decide that that would be going too far. Surprisingly, I had come to terms with her having oral sex with other guys, no longer feeling pain in my gut when she takes some guy's hard cock in her mouth, although the intimacy of her passionately kissing guys and having them do whatever they want to her except fuck her still bothers me some. I can't figure out why seeing her kissing some guy seems to intimate yet sucking his cock does nothing but turn me on.

Eventually we went back to the bar with the dance floor and gazebo outside hoping the same guy would not be there. It was kind of an unspoken rule to try to avoid more than one encounter with the same guy. As luck would have it he was not there but there were plenty more willing participants and she danced with many of them over the course of a couple of hours. I could only imagine how horny she was getting I know I sure was.

Finally, I got the thumbs up and out I went to take up my position in the shrubs. Just as I was settling in they entered hand in hand up on the gazebo and immediately began making out. She must have really worked herself into a state with all those guys pressing their hard cocks against her a feeling her ass and anything else they could get away with because the level of passion I was seeing seemed way more than usual.

I had taken to calling these guys her lovers since that seemed more fitting and more decadent than friend. This particular lover seemed more aggressive than most and was soon licking and sucking, even lightly biting her nipples while one hand was pulled her short skirt up to her waste exposing her bare pantiless pussy. When did that happen I wondered, was this all planned?

He now had one and the two fingers in her pussy and was aggressively finger fucking her, driving her into a frenzy. Usually her lover of the moment would have his cock out by now but this guy hadn't taken it out yet. Kari apparently was too impatient to wait and took it upon herself to undo his pants and pull them as well as his underwear down exposing a rather large thick hard cock which she immediately took in hand and guided it into her mouth.

He enjoyed that, duh, for a bit and then pushed her off him, laid her back in the seat and prepared to impale her with his big cock. I had, as before, crept up to the edge of the gazebo where I had a fantastic view of all of this and now my heart was in my throat wondering what Kari would do. Wondering also what I wanted her to do.

She made the usual, if less sincere, protests of having a husband and she sort of tried to get up to give him her usual blowjob. He was determined to fuck her it seemed and she was not fighting as hard as usual, did she want him to fuck her? He had his cock right at the entrance to her pussy when she locked eyes with me with a questioning and lustful look on her face. Did she want me to put my seal of approval on this? This was all so incredible and such a turn on but how can I watch my wife get fucked by another guy? I had to answer soon as his cock was actually touching her pussy lips and it would soon be a moot point.

I looked her straight in the eye and nodded my head yes.

The look on her face said it all. Relief, lust, she was finally going to get fucked by a stranger. Unfortunately, it was rather awkward with her on the bench so he had her get up at which time she looked at me again with the questioning expression. Did she want me to stop this or did she want to get fucked by this guy. I was torn as to which way to go and in the end just stood there like a statue as she turned around, bent over the seat to grasp the rail and spread her legs as much as possible while he came up behind her and, without preamble, drove his cock to the hilt of my wife's pussy.

So there it was. I suppose it was inevitable from the beginning that eventually some guy she picked up would fuck her, she just got so horny playing our little game. And fuck her he did! He probably had no more stamina than the next guy (me?) but he fucked her furiously for a good ten minutes bringing her to a huge orgasm along the way. That was the hardest part for me, watching a stranger's cock make her cum. It got even worse when that rarity of a second orgasm hit her just as he began shooting his load deep inside her at which time my own cock erupted all over the side of the gazebo. That must have been quite a sight as all three of us came at the same time only I was the only one who knew it.

It was all a bit humiliating when I stopped to think about it. Here was some guy, a stranger at that, shooting his spunk in my wife's pussy while I'm left to jerk off there at the side of the gazebo.

When it was finally over and he rearranged his clothing he said, "Tell your husband thanks, assuming that's who's hiding in the shrubs."

My face must have turned twenty shades of red at that and then he turned, saluted in my direction and left.

If I hadn't just cum I would have jumped her right there, for some irrational reason I wanted to fuck her while her pussy was full of another man's cum but by the time we got home I was ready again and she had managed to keep his cum in her at my request. What a feeling it is to fuck a freshly fucked pussy, so slippery and hot, we recounted the nights "high" points as we fucked and she was so hot I got her off an unheard of three times, the last just as I was cumming in her.

Afterwards we talked about how things turned out the way they did and she told me she was so turned on by the time his cock was touching her pussy lips and what a cock it was, that had there been ten guys there she would have fucked every one of them. If I had shook my head no at the last minute she didn't think she would have been able to stop anyway.

Later, we went for another round of sex as I whispered in her ear where we could find those ten guys to fuck her. Probably after the tenth guy finished the first guy would be ready to go again. All of this talk got her more an more turned on and having already unloaded twice that night I was good to go for a while bringing her to three more incredible orgasms, some kind of record for one night!

I couldn't help to wonder how long that record would stand considering our ensuing talks of a major gangbang.

Oh, well, that's a story for another day!

12