Karl and Scott (Ch. 03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we came up for air again, Karl with more seriousness asked, "So... did you like getting fucked?"

"You're fishing for complements, aren't you...?" Karl cartoonishly flickered his eyebrows up and down and grinned shamelessly.

"Truth is, I think my asshole feels about 2 sizes too big right now. But that was... the most fucking amazing thing I've ever felt. It was like a whole new world of excitement opened up. Once I got used to it, I couldn't get enough."

"Did you like getting plowed, or doing the plowing better?" Karl asked.

"That's an excellent question." I gave some serious thought to things. "Call me a horndog, but I don't think I can give an answer after only one go of it."

Karl burst out in a snort of derisive laughter. "You fucking pig, you!"

"No seriously. This is so... new. I'm totally out of my league here. But sex with you was the most intense experience of my life. Both giving and getting. I wanna...."

[...]

It's weird. In spite of where we were, in spite of all we had done, for the first time since last night's memorable kiss, I suddenly felt... well, naked. Vulnerable. I cautiously continued. "I want to keep exploring. With... um... you. I mean... if you... you know... want to...."

A crooked smile slowly broke out across his face. "You're damn straight I want to explore with you!"

Relief washed over me. This was turning into the best fucking day of my life.

But. Despite our ample interest in starting a whole new round of fun, we were feeling pretty well spent at that point... and neither our libido nor bravado could change that fact. We gathered up the remains of our lunch and headed back downstairs, and generally cleaned up a bit. After a bit we ended up back in the guest room--forever after branded in my mind as The Sex Room--and decided to see what kind of movie we could find. Something agreeable popped onto the screen and we went with it. I won't lie--I dozed off after a few minutes, and I suspect Karl did the same.

Much later, we stirred and went back to that second most important thing on young guys' minds... food. The nice thing is that my mom equated love with food, and had ridiculously overstocked the fridge for me to enjoy while staying there. I mean, we could have hosted an Italian wedding reception with all the stuff she had left for us. And by God we made the most of it.

Later, much later, we started feeling frisky again. I couldn't help it... I couldn't get enough of my buddy's body, nor he enough of mine. One thing was different this go-around: I had had more time to think about what I wanted. I loved, LOVED fucking Karl, but there was something so wildly, weirdly, wonderfully strange about the sensations I felt when he fucked me, and I wanted to explore some more. I wanted him inside me again, pushing buttons and pulling levers I didn't know I had. I wanted this session to last longer, and I wanted to look him in the eye as he slid in and out of me... I wanted that connection. I wanted something sensual, and intimate.

And so I made my move.

We had started off trading some serious sucking action, when I pulled him off my dick and hauled him into a seated position, sitting on his bare ass with his legs angled in front of him. I climbed in front of him, leering. He looked at me in excited anticipation, and I kissed him passionately before pulling back and whispering, "Trust me. I have an idea."

I grabbed the bottle of lube, squeezed a dollop out and started seriously working his rock-hard dick. The sliding pressure of my hands had an immediate reaction, and Karl threw his head back and hissed, "FUUUUCK." I worked his cock over until it was well and truly coated, and then reached back and furiously worked more of the fluid into my hole.

Slicked up and ready to go, I rose up and positioned my hungry hole over his cockhead, and slowly sat down on it, letting my weight drive him deep inside my guts. We locked eyes as I slid down and did not let go.

His mouth opened wordlessly in a silent cry of passion... but I couldn't have been silent if I tried. I let out a gasping moan as I felt him dickhead pop inside of me. That moment of pain was still there, but it was swept away in other sensations I could barely understand, let alone explain. I started rocking myself up and down on his dick, rotating my hips as I did so. Fucking GOD his cock felt so fucking good. We rocked against each other again and again, and again and again, savoring everything. Slowly we fell into a luxurious rhythm: slow and sensual, deep and inevitable. There was this new universe of sensations hitting me all at once. It was like all my nerve endings were firing at once.

The best way for me to describe what was going on inside my body and mind is to think about what it's like playing in the waves when you're at the beach. There's a fundamental rhythm as the waves hit your body, but the sensations don't stop there. There's the feeling of the seafoam as it fizzes across your skin, the taste of the salt, and the gentle scouring of the churning sand in the water. There's the deep feeling of the undertow as it sucks your body, and the dizzying head rush as you clear a wave. All these wonderful, varied feelings happen at once, adding up to a whole greater than the sum of its parts.

Now, take those feelings and multiply them by 1,000. That was me getting fucked by Karl.

FUCK if this wasn't the greatest fucking ride of my life! It was like I had fucking become sex. My earlier feelings of euphoria dialed up to 11... at that moment Karl could have literally asked me for anything and I would have given it without question.

Karl, for his part, had leaned into me as was violently kissing my chest, my neck, anything he could get his mouth around. His hands, carrying his passion as much as any other part of him, where rubbing frantically across my skin, desperate for the feel of my flesh under his fingers. All these sensations added to the unstoppable, desperate feeling of his dick as it massaged my innards. I needed him. I fucking NEEDED him. I wrenched up his head, leaned in and kissed him as savagely as I could, trying to convey my hunger for him, my need. Precum ran down my dick as my balls boiled in anticipation.

I had no idea how long we fucked... the fuck had become everything.

Finally a new sensation built up, building and building beyond anything I had experienced yet. The dam suddenly burst, and I came like a lighting bolt. I threw my head back and let my balls explode. In doing so, I drove Karl to come inside me, too, flooding me with his spunk. If anything, he was louder than I was.

It was the most intimate moment of my life. I had given, completely given myself to my best friend, and gotten in return the greatest sex of I had ever experienced. My whole idea of sex had just been entirely rewritten.

Was this the start of something... something amazing?

We kept slowly fucking long after we had both shot our loads, and I was still savoring the feeling of his softening cock inside me. We ultimately dissolved into a deeply felt kiss. We broke apart, and Karl reached over and brushed a swirl of tousled hair back from my face. Silence fell between us, but the silence was warm and somehow swirled with life... and possibilities.

"You have the most amazing eyes," he repeated, softly.

12