Karla with a K Ch. 01

Story Info
Tanner was bullied, Karla was not.
3.1k words
3.88
10.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister's roommate Gemma sent me a text and stated that she was on her way to visit me at my Condo. I wasn't sure what she wanted, but I was sure that it was not to have a Sunday morning coffee with me. And without the company of my Sister, I'm sure that nothing good was going to come from this. But, to my surprise, she did request a cup of coffee. She actually made us both a cup before we sat down to chat.

"Listen Tanner, Sharon and I don't care what you do in life. We know you're a good and kind person, but we have a few questions."

"Fire away Gemma while I get a little more sugar."

"We noticed that you disappeared for a while during the James' graduation party for Andy's younger brother. We also noticed that Andy disappeared at the same time. We also know for a fact that Andy has been your biggest bully over the years, so we want to know if Andy pulled you aside to tease and hurt you. We'll kick his ass if we have too."

"I didn't think anyone seen us slip away. You're right about Andrew being my biggest bully, but you're wrong about his current status in that regard."

"Please, update me."

"Through my teenage years, Andrew and others made my life a living hell at times. That is no secret. What you and others don't realize is that most of the teasing was because of my hairless and smooth legs. Don't give me that look, you have seen my legs countless times in shorts or a bathing suit and you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Well, that's true, but that doesn't explain why Andy walked you away from the party crowd."

"I think that because Andrew teased me so often that no one noticed that things slowly changed over time. He went from pointing and laughing to touching and smiling over time. And it wasn't just Andrew, Josh and Brody followed suit eventually. Outdoor sporting events were one thing, but swimming at the lake was a totally other thing."

"Are you saying that the bullying and teasing evolved to something like sexual abuse?"

"I'm not willing to go that far. No one ever forced me off the beach front and into the trees. We all walked together. It was usually Andrew and I, but Josh and Brody were there a few times."

"Stop. Are you saying you're a sissy?"

"No, I'm also not going to go that far either, but I am confused on some of the titles people post on the chat boards. There are too many titles for me to pick one. I will claim to be a closet cross dresser who has been touched a little. And let's not tell my Sister about that part just yet."

"No problem, but are we saying that Andy is a faggot? What kind of touching?"

"Let's stop with all the names and titles for now. I wouldn't call Andrew a faggot, but he enjoys rubbing on my legs. He has never missed an opportunity to slide his hands up and down my legs. He has never touched me above my thighs, but I think he finger banged my toes once."

"Above your thighs? You mean he has never touched your dick?"

"Correct."

"Have you touched his dick?"

"No, until yesterday at the party. I wasn't trying to be gay, but there was a sexual moment that I got caught up in."

"Finally, let's get to the story I came here for. You know, the one where you and Andy slipped away from the party."

"OK, but I just wanted you to know that for the past year or so Andrew would just rub my legs, except for the last month or so. I suppose I should add that I didn't pull away unless there was a big crowd around. I helped the situation look like teasing at times and I allowed the touching at other times."

"Fine, you're a confused sissy cross dresser who is afraid to come out of the closet. Please continue."

"Well, as you might be aware, Andrew rents the 2nd floor of his Parent's house. He has his own entry stairway on the side of the house. I had to pee so I asked Andrew if I could use the bathroom in his apartment. He readily agreed and offered to show me the way. I knew he would let me use it and I knew he would personally escort me upstairs. I mean, I was basically offering him a chance to be alone with me and my legs. My shorts were very modest, but I was prepared in case anything happened."

"Your designer shorts were quite modest yesterday. Does that help cover your fem legs and how were you prepared?"

"I like the higher end shorts and they just happen to cover more of my thighs. They also allow me to wear my female undies in complete secrecy. So, just in case something happened I was wearing a thong and a pair of bikini panties. Deep blue."

"How often do you wear female undies? And what else do you wear?"

"I remind you that my Sister doesn't need to know everything. I wear panties under my street clothes on a regular basis. I have three sets of full female clothing that I have worn at home, but I have never been out in public dressed. Even with a mask, my make up skills will not support venturing outside. Say I continue with the events of the party?"

"Please do. And my friend Suzie might be able to help you with your make up issues."

"Andrew walked me upstairs to his apartment and pointed down the hallway. I asked him to lock the door and headed into the bathroom. I actually did have to pee, so I did. I took extra care to dry myself good and straightened my two pairs of panties. I pulled my shorts up, but did not zip or button them. I opened the door and looked down the hallway and seen Andrew sitting on his couch. His apartment is small so I knew the other door in the hallway had to be his bedroom. I asked him if it was alright if I checked out his bedroom and motioned for him to join me."

"Oh boy, I bet he jumped at that chance."

"He was in front of me and leading the way in a heart-beat. When we entered his bedroom, I pretended to look around while giving him the opportunity to notice my un-buttoned shorts and possibly the deep blue color underneath them. I think he was stuck between nervous and excited because he was just staring at my zipper area."

"So now you're seducing Andy?"

"I guess I cannot deny that. I asked him if he locked the door like I asked him to do and he said yes. That's when I removed my shorts and my Polo shirt."

"He must have freaked out when you were standing there in panties. Which one of you got a boner first?"

"He was more like a deer in headlights. He was frozen in place, but his eyes never left my lower body. He had a boner first. It may have been a tie if I weren't so nervous myself. I was way out of my normal."

"I've known you for many years and I'm having a hard time envisioning you stripping in front of Andy. But, from what Sharon has told me, you have been wearing panties for a few years, since you both lived at home."

"She knows something?"

"It appears that she caught you using the bathroom a few times late at night. She could see down the hallway from her mirror if she was laying in her bed. She also mentioned that pale pink is not your color, but purple suits you well. Just to be clear, she never spied on you, she caught you trying to be sneaky."

"Why didn't she ever say anything?"

"She's your Sister. She will always have your back."

"Damn, I thought I got away with it. Anyway, I pushed Andrew down on his bed and crawled right over the top of him. I let my legs linger on him until I rolled over and laid on my stomach right next to him. His hands went to work on the back of my legs right away. I slight spread them so he could touch me on the inside of my thighs as well. Andrew is actually quite gentle."

"Did he work his way to your butt?"

"It took a few minutes, but yes. I pushed back to let him know that it was OK. I don't know what came over me but I started to say things like "we have 10 minutes" and "my bully has a little bitch" and "pull it out" while I was wiggling around on the bed. He also spent a few minutes sucking hickeys on my butt cheeks. I found that to be a turn on."

"Hold it Tanner. I mean Karla, Karla with a K. You're starting to sound like a sissy bitch slut. Are you a sissy bitch or not?"

"Karla huh? I like that. Karla with a K. Done. I might have been acting like a slut, but my panties were on and I was totally caught up in the moment. Having Andrew suck marks on my buns changed my train of thought all together. I was his little bitch yesterday at 3 pm."

"Moving on. I see you have a boner right now. Is that because of all the sissy story telling or is that for me?"

"LOL you've been giving me boners for several years now."

"I know, a girl just likes to hear things once in a while. What happened next?"

"Well, I knew he fished his dick out when it slapped me on the back of my thigh. We weren't saying any words, so I used my arm to direct him up and on top of me. He complied and began rubbing his bare cock over my backside and legs."

"Slow it down Karla. Did you at least look at it or touch it first? I think a slut would have put it in her mouth while a sissy would have just looked at it."

"I looked at it. My first thought was that his very fat and very hard cock was bigger than mine. Point Andrew I guess."

"Interesting choice of words Karla. Did he try to fuck you?"

"No, not really. But he was really getting into dry humping me. That was fine, but I went for broke. I reached back and grabbed his hard fat cock and pointed it towards the bottom of my panties. I told him to split my buns in Hot Dog fashion. I suppose you can call me out on that one."

"Well, one quick grab and point isn't life changing. Was he able to fulfil your little sissy fantasy?"

"Yes and no. No, because I had to keep my hand back there to keep in place. He was effectively pumping me between my split cheeks and my own hand. And yes, because my butt cheeks were being thrusted by my bully. We couldn't figure out how to do it without me holding him in place."

"Karla, you have a nice ass, but not for that. Hot Dogging is good for bubble butts or bimbo butts. Yours is just too small. It's sexy, but small. I think you will have to hold it in place in the future. Did he finish on you?"

"Oh yeah he did. It just kept coming. He totally wrecked my butt and back with his cum. Andrew will not have any issues getting girls pregnant. And his grunts and groans were as gentle as he is. After he caught his breath, I asked him to get a towel and dry me off."

"I'm surprised he didn't go into guy mode and fall asleep."

"Me too actually. As he was leaving to get a towel, he told me to take my panties off and toss them on the bed. They were staying and I was going home commando. I told him that he could pull them off of me as he was wiping me off. He did not complain."

"I may have a new out look on Andy. A faggot gentleman with a big fat cock."

"I thought he were going to stop with the names? As a true gentleman, he returned with a towel and crawled up onto the bed. I lifted my hips off of the bed implying he could pull my panties off. And that is exactly what he did. That was sort of sexy also. He slowly started to wipe me down."

"Hold on, did he react when your dick came into his view?"

"I'm not sure. I had my face buried into the bed. He didn't touch there though. He did however, do something I wasn't expecting."

"He tried to finger your butt?"

"No, he asked me if I wanted to taste his seed. I went to say no, but something else came out of my mouth. I told him to soak three fingers and stick them in my mouth. He did just that. Another thing you can call me out on, if you must. I cleaned his fingers and asked for more. It turns out, we didn't need the towel after all. He kept feeding me and I kept sucking his fingers dry. He wore my mouth out."

"That was quite a day of sissy sex Karla for someone who is not a sissy."

"It wasn't over yet. I wish he would have fallen asleep, but he didn't. He got hard again and crawled over me. I went to use my hand to hold him in place. He pushed it aside. He wanted to bronze ring, the big prize. He started to push his head against my rosebud."

"So, he did fuck you?"

"Not yet. He tried to, but I was just to tight and dry and, well, you know, he was too big. I could feel his head firmly against me, but it wasn't going to happen, no matter how hard he tried. But he tried and tried."

"I'm glad to hear that your virginity is intact. Did he cum again from rubbing your butt hole so much?"

"I was laying there allowing my bully to push against my asshole when I figured it was time to stop. I was going to tell to give it up for the day. However, once again the words that came out of my mouth were different. I told him to use his cum on my legs as a lubricant and try again. He did."

"That is some slut ass shit Karla. Did it work?"

"It did, sort of. It worked as far as lubing me up, but I reached back and grabbed his cock and kept him from entering me. I could feel his head breaching my spinster just a bit. He was objecting, but I wasn't letting go. The head was as far as this was going."

"I hate to say this, but you have done something I haven't. How long did you leave him in you?"

"Again, just the head entered me, just the head. He was begging me to allow a full thrust, but I resisted. I started talking about how squirting inside of his sissy bitch was the prize and not how deep he was."

"Sissy bitch?"

"You know, talk dirty to a hard cock and you win."

"Did he empty his balls inside of your precious butt?"

"He did. Unfortunately for me, I forgot about the energy guys build up when they bust a nut. His first grunt was a big one and he pushed right through my hand and entered into me at full depth. My eyes must have opened up to the size of dinner plates. I wanted to spin out from underneath him and get away, but I told him to just go ahead and finish. I think he gave me five full strokes. It hurt like it was twenty strokes, but it was done."

"Sounds like butt slut sissy stuff to me."

"Please, I was caught up in many sexual moments. And so was Andrew. Don't think less of him or me."

"We always knew he had a little faggot in him and there it is. He fucked you in your butt. You gave your butt to Andy. This is all sissy and faggot shit. But I'll let it go. How do you feel today?"

"Oddly enough, I wish he would have fucked me with full power so I would be so sore that I could swear off the sissy butt sex forever. But I actually feel fine. I think I liked it, at five strokes, that is. What story are you going to tell my Sister?"

"Well, not much of what we just talked about. She is not ready for all that. I'll tell her that it was just another bullying session, but on a more personal level. If she pushes me for more, I'll go as far as there was groping and that's all."

"Andrew has never hurt me."

"It sounds like you have grown to like having a bully and being a bully's little sissy bitch. Fair enough. What about the beach with Josh and Brody?"

"That's an entirely different story, but it was more of the same with a little twist. We went around to the other side of the tree line down by the small creek. I leaned against one of the trees and they dropped down and took control of one leg each. There were a lot of hands and lips on me for several minutes. There is more to the story, but at the end they circle jerked me and coated my legs. That story is for another day."

"So, we agree, I will tell Sharon a little white lie and you promise to never tell her that I sucked you off."

"But you have never sucked my dick?"

"Your story has me worked up and you still have boner. You can watch and learn something for future reference. And remember, not a word to my best friend and roommate. And you said Andy is a little bigger than you, right? Is that what you said?"

It didn't seem to bother Gemma that she caught me in panties when she went down on my dick. She only took breaks to ask me to tell her again how big and fat Andrew's cock was. I assumed she liked dirty talk or she had a plan for the future. Either way, my teenage crush is all grown up now and sucking me dry today and all I had to do was to tell my story.

"Gemma, can I finish telling you one of my beach stories tomorrow night?"