Karla with a K Ch. 02

Story Info
Prepping For a Truth or Dare party.
3.8k words
4.04
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend was one to remember for me. I went to a friend's family graduation party and got more than I bargained for. The next day, I told my story to my Sister's roommate and got more than I expected. All in all, it was a good weekend. I only wish I had a more exciting Friday so I could have capped off the entire weekend with stories to be told.

Saturday afternoon I had an encounter with one of my bullies at the party that ended up with me getting penetrated. Please note, I didn't say I had butt sex with my bully Andrew, it was a simple penetration with a few strokes. Andrew is not my boyfriend! And just because Gemma blew me on Sunday, she's not my girlfriend. She just got sexually worked up after listening to my story. But I did send her a text.

"I'm going to Hillsdale tomorrow."

"Sex clothes store?"

"My stuff sucks."

"Your Sister leaves for work at 6 pm."

"I'll pick you up at 6:05 pm."

I probably should have told Gemma that I plan on dressing for our trip to the sex store. Oh well, I'll tell her I was distracted and forgot. But for now, I should contact Andrew just to make sure he is alright and doesn't have any regrets or sorrows. We traded a few texts and he said I could stop by. I'm sure this will back fire on me, but I decided to give him a treat and throw on some thigh high socks, a plaid skirt, my dirty blonde wig and a choker. My thought is that he may be more willing to talk to me if I'm prettier than usual. But just in case it really goes south I put on a thong and two pairs of panties. I might need the extra coverage and protection.

I jumped in my car, put on my mask and large sun glasses and headed across town. When I pulled into his driveway and parked, I noticed another car parked there. I sent a text to make sure he doesn't have company over. He told me to just come upstairs. I think this was the first sign that my idea may be turning into a bad idea. I slowly made my way his stairway and softly knocked on the door. Andrew opened the door and got a shock.

"Hi Andrew. I'm here as Karla. If that bothers you, I can leave."

"Ah, no, it doesn't bother me, Karla. You just caught me off guard. Please come in. Josh is here playing video games. Is that alright?"

"I suppose so. I just wanted to stop by to see if you wanted to talk about Saturday. If we crossed any lines, we should talk about it."

"We'll talk later. Come on in. Hey Josh, this is Karla."

"Hey, oh, hey there Karla."

"Hi Josh. Don't let me interrupt your game. Andrew, is there somewhere we can talk? Maybe in your bedroom seeing how your kitchen is basically the same as your living room."

"Yeah, no problem. Josh, we'll be out in a minute."

We went into his bedroom and he closed the door. He put his back against the door and stared me down for quite a while. I guess it was going to be up to me to break the ice.

"Well Andrew, do you have any regrets or do you hate me now?"

"No, no regrets and I could never hate you. Do you have any regrets?"

"We did a lot more than I expected, but no regrets. Stop staring at my chest. My bra is stuffed."

"Who are you texting?"

"My friend who is going shopping with me tomorrow. I'm reminding her to remind me to get silicone breast forms tomorrow. I'll try to give you something better to look at. So, what happens now?"

He was on me like stripes on a Zebra. I used one arm to keep a little space between us and the other to make a boner check. Both were successful efforts.

"I want to fuck you again, proper this time."

"I can feel that you do, but that's not why I'm here. I here to make sure you are not having after thoughts about Saturday. I mean, after all, you were in my butt. Besides, Josh is just down the hall."

"It was two strokes, it doesn't count."

"It was five strokes and it wasn't supposed to go that far."

"You're the only one who made me cum twice in a short period of time."

"You only left two hickeys on my cheeks. It should have been four. Let's go see if Josh is OK."

"Wait, you tasted me. That makes you my woman."

"You finger banged my mouth with cum soaked fingers. That still makes you my bully. Let's go."

I had to get us out of his bedroom quick. He clearly had no issues with Saturday's activities so my goal here was completed. I'm glad he wasn't upset with me and I'm super happy that he didn't rejected me at the door when I showed up as Karla. Oh yeah, and I gave him a boner to boot. This has been a successful visit. He followed me out of the room like a sad puppy dog. It was hard to ignore his plea for sex, but it was time to move on. I moved on right to Josh and stood between him and the flat screen.

"How's the game going Josh? You killing a bunch of aliens?"

"Oh, the game is fine. Have we met before?"

"Stop being silly Josh. We met many times. Hey, don't you work at the Pizza shop uptown?"

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"Well, I'm going to meet one of your co-workers this week. Apparently, she has some skills that I need help with. Suzie is her name."

"You need help becoming a blood sucking vampire or with make up?"

"You're still making jokes silly boy. Alright boys, I should be going now. I'll let you get back to your games. And Andrew, thank you for being so understanding."

"No problem Karla. Hey listen, I'm having a Truth or Dare party here this Friday at 10 pm. You should stop by and join in the fun."

"Friday? I might be free. We'll see. Bye Andrew, bye Josh."

"Wait, can I tell Suzie that I met you? I'm working the rest of the week."

"Of course, you can tell her that. As a matter of fact, make me sound good so she gives me a great make over. Will you be attending the Truth or Dare party Josh?"

"Probably, but I work until midnight, so everyone will be naked by the time I get here LOL. But you haven't told me where we met before. When did we meet?"

I needed to leave, but it is probably best if I am the one who tells him, so I went back to him and leaned down close to his ear.

"Oh Josh, we have known each other for years. We were hanging out just 2 weeks ago at the beach. Don't you remember circle jerking me and drenching my legs? I had hoped that it would have been a moment to remember for a long time."

"What are you talking about? We jacked off on Tanner in the woods. OMG, you're Tanner?"

"I'm Karla when I give you a hard on. Hmmm, Karla is good at her job isn't she Josh? What on earth are you going to do with that thing when I leave? I hope you can keep this secret between you and I Josh."

"That's enough Tanner, I mean Karla. And don't worry, I like having boners on a Monday, your secret is safe. You're not mad about what happened at the beach?"

"Nobody forced me behind the trees and I know how you boys like to feel me up. Just remember, make me look good to your co-worker Suzie. Andrew, would you please walk me out?"

Andrew walked me to the little porch are at the top of his stairs. I stopped him there. I didn't need him to walk me all the way to my car. I just wanted to say good bye in private.

"Listen Andrew, you don't owe me anything, but I would appreciate your discretion in the near future."

"I have no issue with that Karla."

"I also mean that you should wear a condom if there are any events in the future. You bare backed me Saturday and I should be the only one who gets you that way. I may not be in a position to ask you that, but I am. I'll see you Friday night."

"It was just two strokes."

"It was five and they were deep. As your little bitch, I'm asking you to protect me. And you can humiliate me a little Friday if it helps you keep your big and bad bully status. Bye."

"So, you are submitting to be my sissy bitch?"

"Not really, but if I have to have a bully, I want it to be you."

I gave him a quick squeeze and took off. When I get home, I'm going to mark this day on my calendar as my first adventure outside the house. What I won't mark down is how bad my fem clothing choices are. I'll get plenty tomorrow with Gemma, but I decided to stop by the department store and pick up a few other things. Then, I'm going home and converting my spare bedroom into Karla's room. That way we will each have our own bedroom. One for Tanner and one for Karla. Plus, if anyone ever asks to be my roommate, I can say both bedrooms are taken LOL.

I started to get dressed at 5 pm on Tuesday for my shopping trip with Gemma. I picked up some new tan tights and high-top shoes yesterday, so that set the basis of my outfit. I threw on my sassy black wig and a choker. It still sucks, but it's all I got. I headed out to pick up Gemma.

I certainly caught Gemma off guard when she hopped in my car and noticed I was not there as Tanner. But not so surprised that she wouldn't run her hands up and down my legs that were covered in tan tights. We giggled and we off on our short drive to the sex clothes store in Hillsdale.

We both spent more money than we planned to, but we were there and the store had a huge variety of sexy clothes. Most importantly, I picked up a pair of silicone breast forms. 34B, thank you very much. Oddly enough, the thing I felt weird about buying were the thongs that were made for male cross dressers, but I grabbed a 3 pack anyway. I told Gemma to pick up something for her friend Suzie as a thank you gift for the make over I hoped to receive. She selected a pair of black leather pants that had string ties all along the inside and outside of the legs. They looked daring, but hell, give me a pair of pants, a pair scissors, a hole punch and some leather string and I could make these. Gemma also picked out the matching shirt. This, I could not make. It was more leather string than material.

"Can we drive by the Pizza shop and see if Suzie's car is there? I think she works on Wednesday's."

"Yes, we can Gemma. Should I carry the bag? And could they make their name brand logo any bigger? Everyone will know where we were."

"That's part of the charm. She's there. Pull in. Straighten your wig and pull your mask up."

I pulled in and parked along the side of the building, close to the rear.

"Someone will be right with you ladies. Take a seat anywhere."

"I got this Sal. Karen, watch my counter for a minute please."

As soon as I seen who was speaking, I knew who she was. There was a blood slut vampire walking straight towards us, just like Josh said.

"Hey Karla, Hey Gemma."

Hi Josh, how's it going?"

Gemma proceeded with the introductions and while we sat at a large table in the center of the dining area. We studied each other while we chit chatted for a few minutes. I was fixated on her eyes and she gauged my facial skin.

"It will take me 10 - 12 minutes. What works for you, Thursday or Friday?"

"Friday, say 9:30 pm or so."

"That's very specific, but OK. What's in the bag?"

"I have a Truth or Dare party at 10 pm on Friday. The items in the bag are you, as a token of my appreciation."

I handed Suzie the bag and sat back. Her eyes told me she liked what she seen.

"I'm taking an early out on Friday, so don't be late. All of a sudden, I have a party to go to. These are perfect. Thank you."

"Gemma picked them out. I'm not sure what type of panties you would wear under those pants. And it seems like you wouldn't need a bra."

"Ah, a G-String or commando. I'll figure that out when I try them on in the restroom once you leave. Now, a Truth or Dare party could be dangerous for someone who lives your lifestyle. Are you sure you want to attend that type of party?"

"We're all friends. No one will try anything with me. Besides, Josh will be there, even though he will arrive late."

"Josh? Our Josh? So, it's a faggot party?"

Gemma jumped in at this point.

"Easy Suzie. Karla isn't big on name calling or titles. And Karla has a bully who will watch out for her."

"A bully or a Bull?"

I had to get back in the conversation.

"He's my bully, not my Bull. I'm sure all of the guests will understand that he is the only one allowed to mess with me."

"So, you like it that way?"

"He has never hurt me."

"I need to introduce you to Brie on Friday if you're both here at the same time. Brie has a fair amount of experience and will be able to give you a few pointers. Gemma, will you be here Friday as well?"

"Probably not. Randy made dinner reservations and we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together lately. Karla, we should let Suzie get back to work."

"Well, OK, but can we stay for q few more minutes? Suzie, are you really going to try on those pants right now? I would like to see them on you."

"Let me grab you ladies a couple of bottled waters. You wait right here. And whatever you do, avoid eye contact with any of those guys behind the counters."

"You mean the guys coming up right behind you?"

"Geez. I'll be as quick as I can be. Gemma, will please help me? Boys, this is Karla. Karla, these are the dawgs and of course, Josh."

"Take your time. Hi boys. It's Karla with a K."

I knew I had several minutes. Even if Suzie only tried on the pants, there was a lot of leather string to be pulled and tied. I extended my hand out to Josh. I needed him to move in closer to me as a blocker and as my coverage.

"Karla, this is Rick, our Pizza Chef, Zack our best driver and Timmy, our newest driver. Jimmy J and Brie are off tonight, but you might meet them on Friday."

"Pleased to meet you all. Mr. Rick, while I'm here, could I get a small Pizza to go? Just something to munch on while I soak in the tub tonight."

"Sal, I'm dropping a small with full toppings."

"OK Rick. Timmy, you're up. Netherwood Street. Let's go."

"Well Zack, it's too bad I'm here or you could have delivered it to me LOL."

"There's still time to change your mind Karla, Karla with a K."

"True, but what if I'm neck deep in hot water and bubbles when you arrive? Things could get slippery, I mean, well, I mean slippery."

That was when the moment the mood was broken by Suzie. She had her head out of the restroom door and called out to me.

"Karla, could you join us for one quick moment."

I swiped my hand across each of their faces and headed to the restroom and pushed the door open.

"Rick will be expecting your panties. Will you please remove them?"

"Why would he be expecting my panties?"

"Because your Pizza will be free and I need him to let me wear these pants for the rest of the night. Drop them please and be quick. Now, what do you think of these pants?"

"They're very hot. I see you decided commando was the best choice and with your luscious hips, it is a good choice. However, I see many offers for sex in your future."

"I can see you like them a lot. Gemma, you should take care of this on the drive home. OK, I will slip your panties to Rick this time, but you will have to make the hand off next time."

"Are you just going to wrap your apron around your new pants and wear them tonight? I'll up my count for sex offers."

"I don't think I can get back out of them without Jimmy J's help, that is. Jimmy J is going to be my boyfriend before the Summer is over. Let's go and acknowledge Rick when he looks at you."

"Alright, but did you need to bite me on the neck or something before we leave? I'm OK with that."

"No time for that. I've been in here too long, but remind me on Friday LOL. Gemma, help hide his boner as you two say good bye to the dawgs. And don't be surprised if I make a guest appearance at your Truth or Dare party on Friday."

"Then don't be surprised if I have my phone pointed at you. You'll be wearing that, right? Gemma, I so wish you could be with us, but I know you and your man need some time."

I must say that watching Suzie walk out of the restroom in those pants and an apron was quite a turn on. It was almost like she was wearing chaps. Gemma and I approached the counter to grab my Pizza and to wave good bye to the guys. I watched as Suzie approached Mr. Rick and handed him my panties. I hope he doesn't mind but there may be a wet spot in the crotch from flirting with the guys. He looked at me and nodded with his approval.

"Karla, give me your keys. I'll be in the car."

"Stay in the driver's seat. How much do I owe you for the Pizza sir?"

"Rick said it's on the house. Please come back again someday Miss."

"Karla, it's Karla with a K."

"OK, I'm Sal. Enjoy your Pizza Karla, Karla with a K."

"Well, if I can't deliver your Pizza straight to your bathtub, can I at least walk you out?"

"Why thank you Zack. Please do, but I think Gemma pulled the car around to back of the shop. It seems so far."

"Let's go this way Karla, Karla with a K. I'll take you out the back door."

I waved at Mr. Rick as we walked past his kitchen area. He waved back with my panties knotted up in the palm of his hand. I waved at Josh and acknowledged our plans for Friday.

"Bye Josh, maybe I'll see you Friday night. You can give Suzie my number, if she wants it."

Zack started to walk us much faster towards the rear of the building. Just before he opened the back door, he pulled me by my arm.

"Whoa, you're going to see Josh on Friday? Where Karla?"

"We might be at the same party Zack, if he gets off work early enough. You're not jealous are you Zack? Maybe you will deliver food to the party and maybe I'll pay for the Pizza if I don't lose all my money playing strip poker LOL."

"You're playing strip poker with Josh the faggot?"

"Be nice Zack. I don't like name calling. But no, it's a Truth or Dare party, which means I might be half naked and drunk. Or maybe it's drunk and then half naked. Either way, I'm sure I will lose all my Dare's."

"Not for one minute of my life would I have thought I would be jealous of Josh."

"Don't worry about it. If he can't get off work early enough, the worse will be over."

"What's the worse?"

"I'll be drunk and lose all of my Dare's. I'll end up completely naked in the bedroom with hand writing all over me and guys taking pictures of me passed out LOL. I'm just teasing Zack. Oh, am I making you a little hard down there? Are you getting hard for me Zack?"

"I'm going to spank you before I fuck you Karla, Karla with a K."

"Do me doggie?"

"Five different ways."

"As long as you cum on my ass afterwards. Maybe I'll see you Friday and maybe I won't. Bye."

He opened the back door and held it for me. His body blocked the view from the Pizza shop crew and the door blocked Emma's view. I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed his dick as best as I could and rubbed it as best as his blue jeans would let me. I knew I couldn't make him cum, so I stopped and walked out of the door and went to the car.

"Did you enjoy all of that Karla?"

"Yes, yes I did Emma. Just drive."

"Will you make it home or should I pull over in the park? I want to suck your girly dick."

"Pull way in the back Gemma, way in the back. We never tell Randy anything about this, right?"

"Oh no, he doesn't need to know any of this. Plus, he's not marriage material anyway."

I put the Pizza box on the floor and started to remove my tights and skirt. I was already commando so there wasn't much more to do. She parked as far back as she could.

"Tell me again what kind of dick I have Gemma."

"Oh Karla, you have a nice fem girly cock and I'm going to treat like my little bitch. It's too bad we already lost your panties or I would wrap them around this female clit and stroke it first. Either way, you're going to squirt your sissy cum right down my throat. And I don't even care if you think about that Zack guy and the hard on you gave him. Hell, I don't even care if you think about all the boners you left behind in that Pizza shop. And you're not going to care if I finger your butt while I suck your sissy slut cock, so twist your body. That's my girl.

End Karla with a K 02