Karla with a K Ch. 03

Story Info
It took a while, but I finally arrived at the party.
3.7k words
4.04
5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla with a K 03

It's Friday and I am ready for a fun night. This will be my third time in public and it will be at a Truth or Dare party at Andrew's apartment. I also get a real make over courtesy of Suzie. I hope she's ready for me because ready or not, I'm going to be at her work at 9:30 pm.

Oh, and I highly doubt that there will actually be any Truth or Dare games going on. If the main guests start playing video games when they arrive, there is no way they will stop for a silly game of dares. But who cares, Karla is going to a party.

Because it's the dark angel doing my face, I decided to dress in a darker fashion just for her. Black and red will be the theme of my night. I might be making a mistake, but I'm going to apply a layer of concealer myself. I almost have that stuff figured out. The worse thing that could happen is that Suzie makes me wash it off.

So, here's what I have. My sassy black wig with a red headband. Check. Black tight weaved fishnets. Check. Olive green socks and black combat boots. Check. Red bra and my new breast forms. Check. Red V-Neck, a black choker and a red mask. Check. Black leather jacket. Check. Red plaid skirt. Check. Red leg garter belt. Check. Black wrist bands. Check. Heavy Necklaces. The best I had anyway. Check. Black wide belt. Check. And, just in case there is a silly game of Truth or Dare, I'm wearing a thong and two pairs of panties. Tight, but check. I made a mental note to not drink too much because peeing will take 30 minutes. One look in the mirror, a couple of selfies and I am out the door.

I made another quick mental note as I was pulling out of my driveway. Watch out for nosey neighbors. Someone has surely spied me by now.

I pulled into the Pizza shop parking lot right on time. As I was about to walk through the front door, I noticed a guy and a girl coming my way with their arms full of boxes and containers. I held the door open for them. The girl and I locked eyes. I spoke first.

"Brie?"

"Yes. Karla with a K?"

"Yes. Rave party theme?"

"Yes. The skirt has lights in it. You went dark tonight?"

"I thought I would honor her lifestyle."

"That's hot. She will love it."

"That dress is short. You're going to get groped."

"I understand you're going to a questionable party."

"I understand that I would do better in your company."

"I'm working all night. Suzie may show up. She will have your back."

"We should exchange phone numbers."

"You can get it from Suzie. Jimmy J is waiting on me."

"That was Jimmy J? Suzie's Jimmy J?"

"Yes. Call me by Sunday. Be safe tonight."

"I will Brie."

"Looking Suzie directly in the eyes is dangerous."

"I think that's why I'm here and dressed like this."

I watched her load the food in the car and get into the front seat. Our eyes never left each other until Jimmy J had made his way down the street. I think we both have the same question. Friend or competition? I headed inside and made sure to walk right past all the openings between the work station counters. It's Friday night and I'm showing off. I caught Suzie's attention. She motioned for me to take a seat at the table near the beverage dispenser machine.

"I'll be right there Karla. Do you want a water or a soda?"

"No thanks Suzie. Take your time."

I sat down and immediately made another mental note. This skirt is seriously short in the sitting position. My hidden treasure isn't hidden very well, but these tight weaved fishnets look great. Someone is going to want to lay a hand on these tonight.

I could see the boys peeking around the corner, so I stood up.

Hi Josh. Hi there, Timmy is it? Yes. Hey Mr. Rick, I see you back there. Is that your van outside? Josh, I hope you can make the party tonight."

"Hi Karla. You look amazing. Are you going for Truth or Dare or are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"Oh Josh, you're always such a flirt. Come here so I can ask you a question."

Josh came close to me. I had to whisper in his ear.

"Why does that Timmy wear that nasty running suit? Has it ever been washed?"

"We don't know and no. Zack is going to be so pissed if he misses you looking like this. He took an order out just before you arrived."

I was still whispering to Josh.

"Will Suzie appreciate my outfit?"

"Oh yeah, this is right up her alley."

"Cool. Who is that stiff lip girl back there?"

"Karen. Karen has many sides to her. Some days are this and some days are that."

"OK, last question. Why does Mr. Rick drive a hippie van and what does he do in there?"

"Don't ask, don't look in the windows and don't ever go in his van."

"OK, here comes my savior. Go back to work. Hi Suzie. I hope you're ready to do this because I am."

"I am, but let me look at you first. Josh, get out of here. Stand straight. Move your feet apart a little further. Hands on your hips. Good. Where did you get the boobs? Hillsdale? Where was my invite?"

"Sorry, it was before we met. Next time for sure. Do you like and approve of my attire?"

"I do. I can't believe I wasn't involved in the selection process, except the red mask. If I had a dick right now it would be hard."

"LOL, my skirt is shorter than I thought."

"You just need to practice sitting. So, sit down and practice. Cross your legs and keep them tight. Drop your mask and I'll get started."

"Can I have some type of little symbols under my eyes?"

"Diamonds or Lightning Bolts?"

"I don't know, maybe one of each. You're in control. I will sit here and be quiet."

"Two black Diamonds with red dots coming up. Is Karen staring at us?"

"Yes. But at least she smiling. She wasn't smiling a few minutes ago."

"She's a strap on girl and she's scheming in her head on how to have you. Don't worry about her, she's harmless. Do you mind if I borrow the color concept of this outfit within a week or two?"

"I have a feeling that no one ever tells you no. And I would love to see your hips in tight weave Fishnets. That would be so hot."

"LOL, who said my hips would be visible?"

"They would be in my mind. They are hypnotic, just like your eyes."

"LOL, are you a little horny for me? Tell you what, you drive me to Hillsdale and I will wear your precious Fishnets and a pair of short shorts."

"Tight weave Fishnets, not the large weave style."

"Is Monday afternoon good for you Karla? I don't work on Monday."

"Should I pick you up here at the shop at 2 pm or are you spending the night at my place on Sunday?"

"I'll park in Brie's spot, in the back corner. Now hold still and lean in a little further. And just so we're clear, I working on making Jimmy J my boyfriend. As enticing as you are, we have to have an arm length between us. Otherwise, I would sleep with you, I mean spend the night in your spare bedroom."

"I respect that, but he's not your boyfriend just yet, right?"

"Simmer down and hold still. I'm making the red dots into red hearts, just in case you break any hearts tonight. You know, I'm a little concerned about you attending this party alone tonight. Some people go out of their way to make trouble for other people who choose a different lifestyle and it only gets worse when they get drunk."

"Thank you for your concern, but look at me, how can I not go out? I can't look like this every day."

"That's a good point, but Brie was talking about a super star making an appearance at Gi Gi's this weekend. Some hottie named Lisa Jean. Maybe you will be safer at a crowded nightclub."

"OMG, seriously? You mean Lisa J? She is super star. But I have heard that Gi Gi's has been taken over by older drag queens who don't like younger cross dressers as competition. I don't think I could go there alone and Brie is working until 1 am. However, it would be great to get her autograph. But why would Lisa J be at Gi Gi's here in Middleton?"

"Maybe the management is looking for a new and improved crowd. Maybe they are tired of those middle-aged drag queens chasing away all you little hotties. Club's will sometimes bring in big names to boost business or bring in different clients. Lisa Jean must really be something."

"Lisa J. Maybe you and Jimmy J can take me to Gi Gi's after the Truth or Dare party and before you go to your other party? 30 minutes, I promise. Or would Jimmy J be uncomfortable going in Gi Gi's?"

"I'm not sure I want to take Jimmy J into a place like just yet. I'm stealing him from a cross dresser right now. And even though those drag queens are a little older, I understand that they are quite serious about their hobby. They might like my man. Maybe another time Karla. Oh, come on, don't pout. If Lisa Jasmine is a hit, they will bring her back."

"J, Lisa J."

"Well at least you had a boner before we mentioned Lisa J. She may be all that, but I'm still claiming your hard on as my work LOL."

"I can't believe Lisa J is in town and I didn't know about it. I need to lurk on the chat boards more often."

"Keep your eyes closed. I'm going heavy on the black and purple eye liner. Your application of the concealer isn't bad, but let me do it next time. Hold still, these little red hearts are harder than I thought."

She did her magic, or maybe it's her voodoo. She moved my face this way and then that way by gently slapping me. I wasn't sure if that was her process or if she was just controlling me.

"Are you going to keep your mask on all night? Do you want lip gloss?"

"I will keep it on all night, but I'll take it if it's black or dark purple."

"LOL, who are you talking to? I have a black mask in my purse. I just don't like this red one."

"Do I have Diamonds under my eyes?"

"Yes, in two different directions, but the hearts are not my best work. OK, we're done. Stand up and we'll see if the boys approve. I'll go grab a black mask. Oh shoot, don't stand up just yet. Go to the restroom and cool down a little. Take a selfie or two and don't think about that Lisa Jaye chick."

"Come take a selfie with me when you have the mask."

She went behind the counter and I headed into the restroom. I was so pleased that I fired off about ten selfies without a mask. I don't mind saying that I am worth the price of admission tonight. I was still snapping selfies when Suzie came into the restroom. She moved next to me and I snapped off a few more of the two of us.

"I don't like this."

"Why? I think I look good."

"That's the problem. Right now, you're hotter than me and that has never happened before."

"Brie's cute."

"Brie is cute. She is my original project. And now I have another project. Here, take one more selfie of us. I'll pretend to bite you on the neck. It will look like I'm branding you."

"Why pretend?"

We moved together in front of the mirror. I held my phone up high and she leaned into my neck and latched her lips on the back of my neck. I tilted my head away from her to provide her with full access and moaned. I held her so she wouldn't stop so quickly. I also hit the video record button and let the branding begin. To my disappointment she pulled away within a minute, but her eyes told me she enjoyed it as well.

"Thank you. Do you mind if I post these pictures someday? Lisa J has a big following and a fan page. I promise to only post the best photo."

"Listen, you may not like this, but I'm going to your party tonight. It's probably going to take 30 minutes for Brie to lace up my pants and shirt. I should be at Andy's by 11 pm, so you will be on your own for about one hour. We will only stay for about one hour. Jimmy J and I will be leaving about midnight for our other party. I suggest you leave when we do."

"Text me when you pull in so I can get my camera ready. I'll video your entrance."

"Good, I like that. Make sure you zoom in my hips, seeing how you like them so much. I'll see you soon. Now, go flirt with the boys and then go to your party. Oh, and by the way, you know better than to ever get inside Rick van, right?"

"I've heard that before, like from everyone here, except Mr. Rick."

"Who are you texting?"

"Andrew, I'm asking him if he ordered any Pizza's for the party. If I'm lucky, one of your driver's may be right behind me. And I'm in luck. He ordered 8 large Pizza's. Can we figure out who will be the delivery driver?"

"I will. Wait for me by the first counter next to Sal. And 8 Pizza's? That's more than the 8 people you were expecting, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. Now you're making me nervous Suzie."

We left the restroom and Suzie went straight to Sal and confirmed that there are 8 large Pizza's on order. They will be ready in 20 minutes and the delivery belongs to Jimmy J and Brie.

"Alright Karla, the good news is that you will have back up in twenty minutes. Jimmy J and Brie have that address, or should I say I stole it from Timmy and gave to them. Timmy is nice, but Jimmy J and Brie will have your back. Be sure to talk to them when they knock on the door. It's Go or No Go."

"OK, thank you. I'm going to say a few good byes and take off."

I slowly crept my way in between the work station counters. I might as well let the boys get one last look.

Karen looked at me like she was trying to catch me on fire. I gave her a good look at me from the rear and kept moving. The area where Mr. Rick cooked the Pizza's had a small brick wall between him and the other work stations. I poked my head and one leg around the corner to say good bye.

"Hey Mr. Rick. I hear you working on 8 Pizza's for my friend's party. Is everything going OK? I also wanted to thank you again for my Pizza the other night. I ate it while I was in the tub. And I hope my little present satisfied you that night? Did I deliver for you Mr. Rick?"

"Everything thing was perfect, although they are about worn out. I will need a refill on my prescription."

"You mean your perversion, right Mr. Rick?"

"Same thing to me. Those fishnets would do the job."

"Sorry big fellow. I need these for my party, but I bet you could make good use of these tight weave Fishnets, couldn't you Mr. Rick?"

"Do you want to watch me or do it to me? My van is right outside."

"You're so naughty Mr. Rick. See you."

I threw him a few hand stroking motions and headed towards Josh. I had to walk right past that stiff lipped Karen again to get to Josh's area. It was still a little uncomfortable, but I made a gesture to maybe break the iceberg.

"Hi Karen, I don't mean to rude or anything, but I'm jealous of your boobs. I paid good money for my fakes and it appears I still came up short. You are so lucky and blessed."

"Thank you, sissy."

"It's Karla. Karla with a K."

"Don't get sassy with me sissy. You might regret it or should I say your ass might regret it. Now get out of here and let me work. Enjoy your party Karla, Karla the sissy with a K."

If the was ever a que to exit stage left, that was it. I walked down the counters to Josh.

"I'm out of here Josh. I hope to see you later."

"It will be late, but I'll be there."

I waved good bye to Suzie and exposed my neck in her direction. I hope there is a small mark.

As I was making my way towards the front door a pair of headlights in the parking lot caught my eye. Zack stepped out of the car so I quickly struck the pose Suzie just explained to me. Feet apart, hands on hips and standing straight up.

"Well, look who it is, my new girlfriend Karla with a K."

"LOL, in your dreams Zack, although, you are kind of dreamy. You like my attire tonight?"

"You're way hot. Suzie must be jealous. I'll be at the party before 1 am."

"I'm not sure I will be there at 1 am."

"That's too bad. I was hoping to meet in the Gazebo. You like it doggie, right?"

"Hah, not without Suzie's permission, you won't."

"Hah yourself. I know how to break her spells."

"Sorry stud, but I'm on my period right now. However, I would appreciate it if you could give me a welfare check, just in case I'm there and passed out. I might need a savior if I'm drunk and being taken advantage of. I would hate to be one of those drunk girls who have their photos posted all over the internet while they are shared by everyone. Oh, does that get you excited Zack? Do you want to be my Knight in shining armor? Would you protect little ole me?"

Just how is this guy going to work in this condition? If the husbands answer the door, Zack is going to get the side eye. If the wives answer the door, well maybe they get an eye full. Thankfully, that old guy Sal broke up the moment, again.

"Zack, your next order is ready. Get a move on. Oakdale Street."

"Oh my, that Sal really has a voice, doesn't he? Maybe I'll see you later stud or maybe I'll be passed out and unable to see."

"Teasing me is going is only going to excite me more. I'll take your ass if I have to and then I'll take your mouth."

"Promises, promises. You'll get a lap dance at best, if you have to save me. Go before Sal yells again."

I left him very high and very dry and with a huge bulge in his jeans. Point Karla. I knew I was running late, but I had to take a quick detour and drive by Gi Gi's. I had to see if the rumors were true. SOB, there it was, in lights on the marquee. "Meet and Greet with Lisa J, Friday and Saturday only". WFT do I do now? Come back, that's what. How? I don't know yet, but I will make it happen. Off I went to Andrew's apartment.

I received quite a surprise when I pulled in the driveway. Suzie was right, there were more than 8 people here. With this many cars, it might 14 or 16. That made me a little nervous, but I'm dressed to the nines and I'm here. I'm going up. But first I'll send Andrew a text.

"Hey Andrew. It's me. Is it safe for me to come up?"

"Oh yeah, I'll come down and escort you up."

All of a sudden, I was losing my confidence. Ten minutes ago, I was the queen of the night and now I'm reminding myself that I'm wearing combat boots if I need a weapon.

Before Andrew made his way down the steps, I send Suzie a text.

"OMG, this might be more than I expected. I'm nervous."

"Jimmy J and Brie within 15 minutes."

Andrew came out of his door and headed down the steps. I exited my car and stayed in place while Andrew to approached me.

"Holy shit Karla, you look amazing. Where did you get all this from?"

"I went shopping last Wednesday. I see you like my new breast forms. I told you I would get you something better to look at. Do you really like the way I look?"

"Yes I do and so will everyone else upstairs. Are you prepared to be hit on?"

"Well, flirting will be OK, but you will protect me from everything else, right Andrew? I really need you to protect me tonight."

"WTF Karla, am I your bully and your protector?"

"We both need to find our balances Andrew. I need you this way tonight. We can be another way next weekend. Tonight, I need some Ying, next weekend you can Yang me and I won't object."

"Fine, let's get upstairs. I need to keep my eye on these guys so they don't tear my apartment up. But next weekend I'm going to Ying your Yang."

"Escort me up please. Is there anyone I shouldn't engage with if we actually play Truth or Dare?"

"You have nothing to fear from the nerds, they are all good guys. But Julia, just avoid Julia at all costs. Those Fishnets will probably drive her over the edge. She's harmless, but she's, well, she's a little different. Watch you step."

End Karla with a K 03