Karla with a K Ch. 15

Story Info
Karla is officially the new HR Manager. Hires Tori.
3.7k words
4.65
2.4k
2

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to get my day started. As I drove to the party supply store to meet Brie, I called Terri. Terri recently threw a geeky nerd party and geeky nerds are usually computer smart. At least one of them must know how to hack a home security system. Jacob can do it? Cool. I'll see him Tuesday afternoon.

Brie and I agreed to meet at the store in separate cars so we could carry on with our day afterwards. She changed the location to Parties Be Us, so I met her in the parking lot. We strolled around the store and filled a cart with all kinds of sparkly banners and things like that. We cashed out and exited the store.

"Do you think you will be busy at the Pizza shop tonight Brie?"

"Oh, yeah, it's the last weekend before the 4th so everyone is still home. Hey, do you want to drive me around again tonight? We can tease the hell out of Ken or circle jerk Miss D."

"Call me later, but not Miss D. She seems nice, but I was a little afraid of her. Let's get you some Ken Doll dick tonight. Say about Sunset? But I sort of promised Suki I would behave myself until we figure out where we are going in terms of a relationship, so it's you and Ken. I'll be your wing man."

"Sunset huh? Just how do you know my Ken so well LOL? But does that mean you have to leave the Park early? How do you tell 4 guys you met on Kinder that they can only gang bang you until Sundown? Oh, and I forgot, you have to leave enough time for you to drain your butt over the bench. Or were you planning on holding your butt until you get to the Pizza shop restroom?"

"Ah ha, I knew you followed me on Chang. Look, I need to go. I have black mail debts to pay off before I stop by the store in Hillsdale. Call me. I have errands to run."

I needed to head back into my neighborhood for my first errand. All I could think of while I was driving was Lilly gently paint stroking my girlfriend. And they were doing it right around the corner and I wasn't invited. Hah, the joke is on Lilly. She doesn't have enough bottles of paint to cover Suki's bubble butt, so there. Just to stir the pot, I sent Lilly a text.

"No way you have enough paint for Suki and Suzie."

"Hah, I stopped by "We Might Be Parties" and bought all the bottles."

Whatever. My first stop was at Kerns' house to explain the Front Door job requirements to Mrs. Kerns and the Ad Girl job requirements to her daughter Tori. I asked where Mr. Kerns was and they both responded in harmony that he a Saturday afternoon meeting in Hillsdale. I rolled my eyes and let it go.

"OK, Mrs. Kerns, you might want to consider wearing the shortest skirt you own and flirty make up. If anyone gives you trouble at the door just wave the Bouncers over. They will handle the trouble makers. I would say you could go braless, but I don't think that would be attractive. And by the way, you know one of your sagging boobs is in your coffee cup, right?"

"Tori, our seamstress Lilly will take care of your outfit on the spot. Don't get so wide eyed, you will actually have to wear panties and we all know you haven't done that in a while. It doesn't look like you don't need a push up bra, but we will let Lilly make those decisions. And if you get a minute today, help your Mom put some cover up on that cold sore."

I'd say I had tentative agreement from my two new hires. Task complete and time to move on.

"OK ladies, I need to go, but Mrs. Kerns, it wouldn't be fair to your marriage for you to get caught sucking off a hard cock in front of Mr. Kerns, so don't bring him. Oh, he's playing cards next weekend? Good. You know, I heard that those card games sometimes have someone in a French Maid outfit serving their beer. Tori, would you be a love and walk me to my car? Thanks babe."

Tori showed me out and walked me to my car.

"Listen Tori, I didn't want to talk to you about this in front of Mom, but are you clean shaven down there. It's not mandatory, but unsightly pubic hairs peeking out turn some people off."

"Sorry Karla, but every time I try anything more than a trim, I tear myself up. Sorry."

"It's OK. Lilly is at Suki's right now practicing other things. If you want to stop by Suki's for a minute, Lilly can help you out. Her ex-girlfriend Kitty showed her how to use a blade. I'll text her."

"On my way, but hey, I heard you and Suki are a thing now. That's sweet."

"We're a thing with a few things to work out. No gossip please."

"My lips are sealed boss."

Yeah, right. Tori's lips are sealed around cocks. Joey's, Mr. Clarke's, and a few guys from Kinder. Everybody but her boyfriend LOL.

"After Lilly is done with your downtown front, you can make arrangements to meet with her at store tonight for lingerie fittings."

"Thanks, I will. But Karla, are you kind of putting me on display?"

"Spot lights, basically naked and in high heels. More skin than lingerie material."

"I love you so much boss. I won't let you or Lisa J down."

"Don't get too excited just yet. We have rules. Like, if you accidently give a customer a hand job, it has to be behind the rack of chain bras underneath security camera # 11 and you have to advise my hot Assistant over your headset. Communication is key to my success."

"Got it. Call Cherry Pie over so she can learn what the boss wants later that night. Got it boss."

I left the local whore household, also known as the Kerns' house and drove to the Pizza shop. I pulled into the Pizza shop's parking lot and thought about pulling my panties off for Mr. Rick, but I didn't. Brie said I don't have to do that every time. Mr. Rick only gets between 12 and 16 twerks today.

I went inside and started to talk to Suzie. I gave Mr. Rick a few flirty waves and avoided Karen at all costs. I'll have to double check my day planner because I think I owe her something. If my memory is correct, I owe her a tight ass for her plastic dick. I gave Josh a few looks too. I can't wait to show him my video of Kitty holding her butt and running to the bathroom. It's a video of his future, which I also can't wait to video.

"So, Suzie, Lilly is practicing her painting skills as we speak. Did you select a color combination?"

"Practicing? On who?"

"Sukie."

"What? There won't be any paint left. It would take less to paint this building then it would to paint your girlfriend's ass. What is that thing? Iowa?"

"LOL, Lilly bought more. What time does Brie get here?"

"6 pm. Are you going to wait?"

"No, I'll be back later. Am I cute enough today to walk around the mall for a while?"

"LOL silly girls ask such silly questions. But park in the front. You could get caught out if you park in the back and get taken by those 4 guys who hang out there, smoking cigarettes. Those tights look new and it would a shame if they were ripped off of you."

"Funny. And?"

"You get forced against the wall and... OMG, stop trying to flirt. Just go say good bye to Rick. Do you have anything for him?"

"No, but I hope you get an early out next weekend. You and your wide hips always welcome at the store. I'm working on a new section just for blood sluts and vampires."

I made my good bye rounds. I avoided Karen, slapped Josh on the butt and accidently bumped into Mr. Rick's crotch, like 9 times. Then I made my way to the Mall. I didn't really need anything, but I bought a few things so I had a couple of bags in my hand. The rest of the hour was spent walking slowly past the guys and occasionally bending over. Before I left the Mall, I walked down the Wing that led to the rear parking lot. I peeked out of the door and looked around for those 4 horny bullies who hang out back there. Hah, it's not true or I'm too early. I can always drive through the lot later tonight when I leave the Park, if my clothes aren't ripped to pieces.

As I was leaving the Mall, I received a text from Tori.

"Shaved clean boss. Tori likes."

"I'll inspect work later."

"LOL Lilly got a boner LOL."

"Have you seen you? See you later."

I was done at the Mall and made my way to the clothes store for a while. A Special Events Coordinators job is never done and I was delighted to see Lilly's car in the back. That Tranny works fast. I said my Hello's and made my way to Lilly's work area. The first thing I noticed were the sexy Farmer's Daughter overalls hanging up and finished. I made a mental note to make sure there was extra cash in the petty cash box in case we needed bail money for Suki, I mean Cherry Pie. There is no way these things can be legally worn in public. I also thought of a cute meme to post about how my hot girlfriend got arrested for being too hot LOL.

The next thing I noticed was Tori, standing tall and decked out in sexy lingerie. I don't always speak highly of Tori, but she could star in a lingerie TV commercial right now. And judging Lilly's boner, she agrees with me.

"I like that shade of olive green. Why I haven't seen them before? I want to be hot like Tori in that color. But, no, Lilly puts in these dresses that she borrowed from a museum."

"Fresh off of this morning's truck. Hold still Tori or I'll stick you with a pin. Olive green is for 8 pm and black for the 9 pm show." I'm thinking of red for the 10 pm show, if she will hold still."

"Ouch."

"Her legs are perfect for stockings and she will wear an open blouse to almost cover her Peek A Boo nipple bra. It will be fine if she keeps 2 or 3 buttons closed. If she unbuttons it on her way to dressing rooms at 9:50 pm and exposes her fruit pies, it will be by accident. Hold still."

"Fine, but only if by accident. By the way Tori, pick one, Lemon or Lime?"

"Lemon, why?"

"It's our way around here Honey Lemon.

"Hold still Honey Lemon or you're going to get pricked.

"Ouch."

"Sorry."

"Honey Lemon, give me your honest opinion on how the body painting went today. Lilly has a habit of telling what I want to hear and putting me dresses that make me look like I should be churning butter."

"OMG, your girlfriend has an amazing body and yes, she was well behaved. She actually stood still, unlike me. And the painter just needs one more practice session. And now that I am smooth shaven, maybe I'll get asked to be a model. Ouch."

"Sorry."

"And I can't wait to see what Suki looks like when Lilly paints her in a white wedding dress. Ouch. Geez, are all Tranny's this sensitive? Ouch."

"Sorry, again. OK, let's get you in some tight weave fishnets. Our boss gets a boner over fishnets every time. It's her thing."

"Oh, will that be one of my job responsibilities too? Taking care of the boss? Ouch."

"Fishnets and what Lilly?"

"OMG, you're a freak Sugar Cube. Fishnets with a leg garter. A red garter if that helps."

"Thank you. Outfits approved. So, Tori just mentioned that she was smooth, does that mean grass cutting operation went well?"

"OMG, you're such a prude. I shaved her pussy clean, she has a bald beaver, she is smooth downtown, can't you just say those words? OMG. I swear, if you ever talk to Suki like that, she will leave you."

"Ouch, why did you prick me that time? Karla is the prude. Ouch."

"Shut it Honey Lemon, what color mini skirt do you prefer for the fishnets?"

"Well, Honey Lemon is afraid to say anything right now because of all of the pin pricks, so whatever you think is best."

"I'll get one Karla. I think I know better what skirt will look best with the garter belt straps coming from underneath and down her legs. I'll be right back."

Lilly disappeared into the store to find the perfect mini skirt for Tori, which left Tori and I alone for a few minutes.

"Sugar Cube, you don't have any of Lilly's sewing pins in your hands, do you?"

"No, why?"

"Well, for one I'm running a little short on blood. And two, I'm not trying to back talk the boss, but could the boss leave and lock the door? The word on the store floor is that your team ignores Lilly's boner issues all the time. As a team player I feel it's my duty to sit on it and relieve the pressure that apparently everyone else ignores. I promise, it will be on accident."

"Fine, but be quick Honey Lemon."

"It will not be quick Sugar Cube."

"Fine, I need to speak with Mr. G anyway and I think his "afternoon meeting" is over now."

"Hey, is that my Dad's voice I hear?"

Damn, leave it the new girl to recognize the truth. I'm not going to check my entire day planner, but I don't remember Lilly getting a lot of relief. The poundings from Mr. G don't count. Only Mr. G gets relief from those meetings. Whatever. I think Mr. G should be finished with his three hours long meeting with Mr. Kerns.

"Bye Mr. Kerns. How are you feeling today? That was a long meeting today."

"Hi Karla. I'm feeling a little stuffed today. Don't tell my daughter we ran into each other."

"Say hello to your lovely wife for me."

"I will as soon as she gets home from her weekly Book Club meeting. Hey, that sounds like my daughter."

"Bye Mr. K."

"Karla, I need you to look over these job applications when you have a minute. No hurry, but give them a once over."

"No problem Mr. G. Do you think Jessica knows we are trying to replace her?"

"Yes, it turns out she was standing behind the jacket rack when we were talking about firing her. We need more security cameras around here. I only glanced at the applications, but the lady on the top has 13 years of experience."

"Oh, Mr. G, it's a good thing you made me the HR Manager. Spending 13 years in prison for cutting up your cheating boyfriend doesn't qualify as the experience we are looking for. Go take a nap Mr. G."

I gently pushed Mr. G into his office and closed his door. Then I thought it would be nice of me to give Mrs. Kerns a heads up that her cheating faggot husband was on his way home.

"Mr. Kerns home in 20 minutes."

"Thanks Karla, we're done here."

"Book Club or Mr. Lowe?"

"Rodger Lowe and his Son."

"Tag teamed?"

"How long I sit on toilet to drain?"

"LOL, 10 minutes. Video please."

"Check Chang tonight."

Mr. G better make it a quick nap. I have plans with Brie and her Ken Doll. I was going to send Brie a text when Lemon Honey appeared from the work area.

"I'm out boss. Thanks for everything. If my Mom is home from her Book Club meeting I will get right to work on those cold sores."

"Thank you, Honey Lemon for noticing the needs of Lilly. Sometimes we get busy around here and forget things. Lilly really works hard around here and deserves relief every now and then."

"LOL remember I'm a team player when it comes time to hand out raises. By the way, I don't think I'm supposed to say anything, but Suki cancelled her date tonight. I think your Cherry Pie is home alone."

"Whew, thank you. I was going crazy. By the way, are there condoms back there that I don't know about?"

"I don't know, Lilly took me raw. Two times, well Lilly took me once and I took Lilly once, so twice, right?"

"What? Are you safe this week?"

"No, not really, but fem boys don't make real sperm, do they? I mean, I got Lilly's nut twice, but it's all fake, right? Fem swimmers are confused and they don't know what to do, right?"

"Well, when you put it that, what could go wrong. Just remember, you walk through the crowd and try to sell her photos. Keep the head shots on top and the risky photos on the bottom of your stack. And you will see large plastic zip lock bags in the dressing rooms during your wardrobe changes. Insert your used and wet panties in the bag and zip it shut. I know a guy at the Pizza shop who collects things."

"Got it boss. Show off Lisa J's photos, rub some cock to increase Sales and keep Master Rick happy."

"And no accidents until after 10 pm."

"LOL, I got it boss, no one will even know I'm wearing a Peek A Boo bra."

"Unless Lisa J whips your blouse open as a treat for the crowd. Lisa J likes fruit pies."

"Got it. Any chance Lisa J will push my panties down a little and show off my bald beaver?"

"Accidents happen all the time, but act surprised and pretend to cover up."

"OK, my boyfriend is waiting on me. I'll see you soon."

"Hey, wait, speaking of your boyfriend, the word in the neighborhood is that you cuck your boyfriend. Is that true?"

"Yes and no. He posts that he sits in the dark corner and jacks off while he watches me cheat on him. But in reality, it's fake. I make him go to the Park and find a Tranny to jack off on. I wait in the car. For some reason there always seems to be Tranny in the Park hanging around. I don't really like Randy, but we look good together in selfies. Anyway, that thing about fem boys having fake is sperm is true, right?"

"OMG Honey Lemon, go already. And if your Mom is out of bathroom when you get home, take a shower and shove the nozzle up there and clean it out good."

I sat there is complete awe for a few minutes when Lilly emerged from the back area. I love Lilly, but Lilly is not going to make a good Baby Daddy.

"Well, you look happy. Want the night off?"

"I am happy, but no, I have work to do. But I could use a favor. Can you ask Mr. G if I can have an assistant? Honey Lemon has many talents that I need, I mean we need."

"Maybe, I'll schedule a meeting with our HR Manager."

I left the store and headed back towards Middleton. The clothes Suki laid out for me are still in good shape and so was my wig and make up. I'd hate to let all this go to waste, but what do I do? I could call Suki and let her know that I know she cancelled her date, but maybe I she may not want to see me if I'm dressed. So, it's time to play wing man for Brie.

But I decided to take the long way. I swung through the rear parking lot of the Mall and slowly crept my way along the rear of the building. I slowed my car down even further when out of the blue, I spotted 3 thugs, wearing sleeveless black shirts, leaning against the wall and smoking cigarettes. Of course, my mind went straight to getting gang banged by accident against the wall. That thought didn't last long when I realized I recognized these bad boys. It was the Vitale cousins. I stopped my car, but kept my distance from them.

"Hey Vito. Het Vito. Hey Vito. What you boys up to?"

Hey Karla, we were out looking for our house piece. She went for a walk last night and didn't come back. Have you seen her?"

"Emily Trap? I seen her walking last night in front of Mr. Adams' house. Everything looked fine to me."

"OK, thanks. What are you up to tonight?"

"Ah, I'm going to visit a friend."

"Do you always drive through the rear of the Mall to go your visit your friends? Hah, what are you looking for? We might be looking for a new house piece if Emily Trap doesn't come back. Are you interested?"

"Ah, no, no thanks. I'm interested in keeping my virginity, but, hey, Denise is available."

"Is she still foaming at the mouth?"

"I heard it's slowing down and clearing up, so maybe 2 or 3 days."

"OK, thanks. Hey, how about taking a selfie with us? You can stand right in between us."

"Hah, I fell for that one four times already. By the way, does Emily Trap know that the globes of her butt are visible in that knitted mini skirt?"

"Didn't she get that from your store?"

"Ah, well, yeah she did. What I meant to say was that we wanted a few photos for advertisement purposes. Have her call me when you find her. Can she make calls with her eyes spinning around like that?"

"Well, let's just say she can only call people on her speed dial list."

"Good luck with finding Emily Trap boys. Take another drive up and down Porter Street."

I pulled out of the Mall parking lot and headed to the Pizza shop. It's time to see if Ken Doll is going to make Brie the new Barbie. Just as I drove through the intersection of Main and 7th, my phone rang.

"Oh, hey Emily Trap. Where are you babe?"

End Karla with a K 15