Karla with a K Ch. 14

Story Info
Karla finally figures out why Lilly and Kitty broke up.
3.6k words
4.5
2.1k
2

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier today I hired an Assistant Coordinator, Suki, and took her to Lilly for fittings. I surprised Suki and Lilly when I produced a pair of farmer's overalls and Lilly surprised me when she transformed them from dirty Farmer Fred and into "Is That Really Your Daughter" overalls.

After that ordeal, it was obvious that Suki, or Cherry Pie, wanted to spend the night with me. It's not often that a trashy Tranny whore such as myself gets such an offer from a wholesome and shy girl, so I didn't argue. Cherry Pie even offered to drive us home so I could concentrate on all the open tasks I am working on for Lisa J's upcoming shows. Suki is so thoughtful.

"Give me your keys Sugar Cube. I'll drive us home. You were distracted enough on the drive out here and we don't need any accidents. This micro mini is going to ride high when I sit down and I snuck a blue G-String from Lilly's work table, so you might crash us on the way home. And yes, I did this on purpose."

"So, are there any expectations I should know about Suki?"

"One day at a time, but when we arrive at your house, I'm hoping you would take a shower and emerge as Tanner. Fresh and clean. A new night. We don't have to do anything, but it would be nice to share a little pillow talk with Tanner. Is that, OK?"

"No problem, but tomorrow and the next day?"

"Don't over think it Karla. I'm not asking you to change and I won't even see you again until next Thursday for dress rehearsals. I spent my afternoon with Karla and I'm asking to spend my evening with Tanner. No more, no less."

"Fine, but fair warning, Tanner needs a hair cut and has been too busy as Karla to get that done."

"Funny. However, while we have a few minutes of driving time, is it alright if I ask you if your current sex life is anything close to that trashy slut Tranny Kwak107? I mean, you are free to do as you want, but that Tranny bitch can't go 30 minutes without taking a boner in her butt. I mean, I don't expect you to be a virgin like me, but I can't date a Kinder whore who runs around getting caught out by a bunch of thugs in the Park and doesn't resist. She even posts about it for crying out loud."

"There's not much to say about my sexless sex life. But I heard that trashy butt slut wrote a book tilted Tranny Sutra. My sexual experiences are embarrassing. If I applied to the fraternal order of sissy tranny cross dressing faggot club, my application would be denied. My sex life is nowhere near that of that Kinder vixen. I promise."

"Good. Now concentrate on my thighs and relax. Hypnotizing, aren't they?"

"OMG, I have it this time, the truth."

"What are you talking about?"

"The reason Lilly and Kitty broke up. They have been making me guess for weeks. But now I have it."

"LOL, the word at the store is, no you don't. But go ahead, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Seriously, this is it. Mrs. Kendall got tired of Lilly and Kitty flirting with Mr. Kendall when he would cut the grass. Mrs. Kendall invited them over for a cup of coffee the next morning and tried to hypnotize them into staying away from her cheating husband, but it back fired and she hypnotized herself. Then Mr. Kendall came in the house and found Lilly and Kitty circle jerking Mrs. Kendall like a trashy whore. Mr. Kendall seen his chance to finally take his slut wife in the ass so he jumped her and found out that his wife wasn't any tighter back there. That's when their son, Everett, came in the room and screamed. Then Lilly and Kitty took the shiny thing and hypnotized Everett and turned him into a cute Trap named Emily. And then Mr. Kendall finally took a cute un named Tranny behind the garage and had his way with her and then called his card game buddies and forced the cute un named Tranny into all kinds of lude and rough sex. The card sharks took the cute un named Tranny from the front and the back while they had her leashed to a tree behind the garage. The cute un named Tranny tried to get away but couldn't walk because her belly and butt were so full of cum. Back in the house Lilly and Kitty starting fighting for over control of Emily Trap when Kitty pulled the knife out of her boot and yelled at Lilly to back off. But it didn't matter because while Lilly and Kitty were in the middle of their cat fight, Emily Trap slipped out and ran away from home. Emily Trap ran away two houses down the block and moved in with Vitale cousins, Vito, Vito and Vito. Finally, the mystery has been solved."

"Wow, that was quite a day full of events. And I've seen Emily Trap at the corner party store before. She has a glazed over look on her face and her eyes always look like their spinning around. But nobody looks better in a mini skirt and high heels then she does. Now, getting back to the un named Tranny..."

"Cute un named Tranny."

"Sorry, how did the super cute and smoking hot un named Tranny manage to survive all of those brutal sex addicted card sharks without being black mailed too? I mean, she was gang banged, leashed to a tree, forced to drink milk from a bowl on the ground and couldn't get away because she was so full from all of the man seed, yet no one black mailed her? Is she just that lucky?"

"Oh, you didn't let me finish. After the fat old card playing men had their way with her and screwed every hole she had, they took pictures and threated to post them on Middleton's website unless she put out for them every Monday and Friday in the Park after dark. And they forced her into wearing a butt plug all day on Tuesday and Thursday. Oh, and on Saturday's they forced her into dressing up in a French Maid outfit and servicing the weekly card game players. A Full House meant a dry piece of ass, Four Aces meant a lubed piece of ass and a Royal Flush meant she put out for everyone right on top of the card table. And the big winner of the night got an extra blow job and the big loser of the got their salad eaten by the cute un named Tranny. I should be a Detective."

"There it is. But did the cute un named Tranny live happily ever after?"

"Well, I'm not one to gossip, but I heard the cute un named Tranny met a beautiful Princess and they rode off into the Sunset to 1928 Porter Street. Turn here and park in the garage."

"Babe, you got decaf in your house, right? Does this button open your garage door?"

"Yes, I'll call in a Pizza and snacks and jump in the shower. Are you going to walk out on me if you don't like Tanner or find him attractive? It's OK, I'm getting used to being picked up and dumped before the evening news is over."

"Oh boy, what am I going to do with you. Here, calm down and concentrate on the nice color of these fishnets. That's it, concentrate on the sexy thighs and clear your mind. Good boy. When I count to three and snap my fingers we are going inside of your Condo. Snap."

Once we settled in my Condo, I called the Pizza shop and ordered a Pizza and some side snacks. Of course, I requested Brie to make the delivery. I had the old guy Sal, hand the phone to Brie.

"If those little bottles of body paint are in your car bring them with you. Show them to Suzie first."

"Why does Suzie need to see them?"

"It's the paint Lilly is going to use to body paint a bikini on Suzie. Suzie said she would stop by store next Friday if she gets an early out. Lilly wants to use the Black and Purple. Suzie may want a different color combination."

"A body paint bikini?"

"I think Suzie said something about a Micro bikini. Hey, I hired your friend Suki as an assistant. She's with me now."

"I heard. Cool. I also heard that Lilly fitted you in a French Maid outfit and that you're attending a card game with Mr. G as his servant. Some faggot card game at Mr. Conn's house."

"Shut it slut. I'll be in the shower so you can talk to your friend."

"Hot dinner coming up whore."

"Before I let you go, was Suki good at math back in school?"

"Oh, yeah, she was out Valedictorian, why?"

"I can't remember, but she counts a lot and snaps her fingers. Was she in the jazz club too?"

I hung up the phone and told Suki to make herself comfortable. Look around, watch TV, whatever and I would take the shower she requested. I gave her some money in case Brie showed up while I was still in the shower. I stayed in the shower as long as possible to allow Brie and Suki to have a BFF discussion if required. They have been friends for a while and I didn't want to interfere with anything.

I heard the knock at the door while I was in my bedroom shower.

"Hey Suki. Good to see you. I understand that you are the newest team member so congratulations on that. And that mini skirt tells me you already got the tour of the store. Anyway, one hot and fresh Pizza and some sides for later."

"Hi Brie. Come on in. And thanks, it's nice to be on board with such a wonderful team. Here. Let me take those containers. Come in, Tanner is in the shower. So, I hear you are decorating the place for next weekend. If it's anything like that Nerd party you planned, it should be great."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough small talk. With you in the picture it seems like it might be best if Lisa J stays with me next week in my bed, I mean my spare bedroom. It might a little crowded here with you running around in just your thong."

"LOL, same ole Brie. Lisa J will be just fine here. I'm not moving in and I won't be back until your precious Lisa J returns home to Denver. I mean, she has her own bedroom here, access to a car and it's best if she is close to her trusted assistant. It's all good. Besides, I usually wear regular panties when I walk around the house when the curtains are slightly open, so there."

"You shouldn't stand like that in front of the window. Mr. Adams across the street is a total perv."

"Snap, snap, snap"

"You look uncomfortable in the that tight mini skirt. Why don't you un zip it and walk me out to my car. Don't be concerned about Mr. Adams' security cameras."

I heard the front door open and close at least twice. How nice is Suki to walk her dear friend out to her car when she left? I made sure to take a long time drying off and throwing on my PJ bottoms and a T shirt so Brie could talk and leave. Looking in the mirror, I realized that I really did need a haircut.

"Come and get it while it's hot Mr. Tanner Conway. We can watch some TV while we eat. It will be a nice relaxing evening of mindless nothings."

"Snap, snap, snap"

"Coming Princess Suki. It's been a long day so I hope you don't mind if we turn in a little early today."

It was a nice surprise to see that she set up my TV dinner tables, had a bottle of water on each one and a plate of Pizza and Cheese Sticks. Such a good almost virgin girlfriend. We talked and ate and watched the news. This is turning out to be a great night. The news is half over and I haven't been dumped.

It seems there was a little news worthy action in Middleton earlier today. All the local news stations were there covering it. The office of Dr. Feelgood was the center of an FBI raid. Suki was screaming and pointing at the TV as she watched her doctor was being led away in handcuffs. And not the BDSM handcuffs I have heard he has hanging around the basement of his house. I became a little worried for Lilly as she is the designated photographer at the Dr. Feelgood parties, but they never shoot or arrest the photographers and reporters, right?

"So, Suki, I have a few questions."

"Let's hear them."

"What do you think of me as Tanner? Can we go to bed now? And do you mind keeping the fishnets on unless they are too uncomfortable in bed?"

"LOL, I love Tanner, he's really cute. I'll meet you in your bed after I clean up these plates and I'll leave them on. If they stay on, they do. If they slip off, they do. Do you have nosey neighbors?"

"All my neighbors are nosey and they have probably already seen you in those fishnets, why? You didn't step outside while I was in the shower, did you? My neighbors keep their lawns looking great, but are some serious pervs."

"Well, I accidently took my mini skirt off just before I walked Brie out to her car. I think Brie hypnotized me or something. And then while I was on the front porch in these pantyhose style fishnets, it seemed like a good idea to look around for package deliveries. I mean, you can't be careful these days with all the Porch Pirates out there."

"Did you accidently bend over, with your back to Mr. Adams security camera?"

"It was an accident. Do your neighbors always water their grass this late at night?"

"It seems harmless if you were only out there for a minute."

"Well, you know Brie, she can carry on and on sometimes."

"Geez, I'll be bed waiting for you. Be sure the front door is locked and close the curtains please."

I peeked out my bedroom window and knew exactly when Suki was taking five minutes to close the curtains. Mr. Adams and Mr. Conn really shouldn't do that in public on the front lawns. And then I noticed Emily Trap walking up the side walk. It was her mistake to wave and giggle at my neighbors. I turned my head to let Suki that enough was enough. When I turned my head back, I noticed that Mr. Adams' garage was now closed and he was nowhere in sight. And neither was Mr. Conn or Emily Trap. Oh, well, Emily Trap must have picked up her pace and those two dirty old men must have gone inside their houses for the night. Anyways, time for bed.

I'm not sure anyone looks as good as Suki when she crawls into bed topless. It was like a movie in slow motion because it took about 45 seconds from when she snuggled up against my chest for her bubble butt to make it all the way under the covers. Suki wasted no time in getting to her pillow talk and we ended up not doing anything three times that night. Fine, 2 ½ times, the third was pretty weak, but Suki didn't seem to mind. And low and behold, her fishnets stayed on better than I would have imagined.

It was a great night that got even better in the morning. A running shower makes for the best alarm clock. I found the sound to be so soothing that I didn't even think about hitting the snooze button.

I glanced at my phone and noticed that someone else has been pushing buttons though. Suki was busy this morning posting her version of the night. I'm in Tanner mode, so there is no harm in replying with an attached selfie. In bed with a smile.

"I need my coffee."

It is such a shame that Suki will dump me in 10 minutes.

"Good morning sunshine. I loved last night, but I have a busy day so I need to get a move on. Against my better judgement I made you a cup of coffee. It's right there on the night stand. My judgement? Babe, I couldn't find any decaf and we both know how geeked up you get on double bold, double caffeine coffee. No, please Babe, stay in bed and rest, you worked really hard last night and you need the rest. But before I go, I have a few things."

"Is there where you ask me to change my life style?"

"Not yet Babe. I was going to say that I laid out two outfits for you today, they are hanging on your closet doors. See? A casual outfit for your afternoon errands and a pleated skirt for your evening activities."

"Cool. Please continue."

"Well, I accepted a date invitation last weekend before you and I hooked up. I will cancel it if you want me too. But I wanted you to know that he was always going to go home with blue balls. A girl just likes to get out every now and then and have a little fun dancing. I promise the blue balls thing. What say you?"

"Snap, snap, snap"

"Well, our relationship is only 16 hours old and my balls are not blue, so keep your date. I have plenty to do for the upcoming shows to keep my mind busy."

"If I hadn't just got out of shower, I would let you "work hard" again. OK, I might cancel and I might not. Another thing is that Lilly is coming to over to my apartment at 3 pm today for painting practice. Lilly thought it would be best if she painted my body in my home in case it doesn't go well and I need a quick wash off in the shower. Any issues with that, Babe?"

"LOL, no issues, but you know you give Lilly boners, right?"

"Please, I developed early in life. I've been doing that for years. It's old news. Two last things before I take off."

"Number one?"

"I know I don't have the right to ask, but could hold off on taking a boner in your butt until we figure out where we are going. I'm afraid KwaK107 might influence you to jump on Kinder. I'd prefer it if I didn't have catch you draining your butt on the toilet. Sorry to ask, but I am, honey buns."

"No problem, but I heard that slut wrote book. Number two?"

"I have always thought of myself as open minded. I might be willing to have wild sex with a girl once a month or so. Just with one girl though and it would always be with same girl. Her name is Karla, Karla with a K. I found her Chang. Any issues with that dear?"

"No problem, but be careful what you wish for. I've heard that Karla with a K is a real wild one in bed. But your open-minded idea is accepted."

"OK, I got run, drink your coffee and have fun today. By the way, I picked that blouse so you can wear that vest I seen in your closet. Where in the hell did you get that and do you need help putting that thing on?"

"I'm still practicing and it does go on better with a helping hand. I'll bring it Thursday night when we run through the dress rehearsals and you can help me. Bye love."

"LOL they're spongy. I squeezed them LOL. I was in your closet feeling up your other girlfriend LOL."

Suki left and I drank my double-double coffee. I was glancing out the window while sipping my caffeine when I noticed that Mr. Adams seemed to have relocated his outdoor security camera, again. I swear it was pointed right at my front porch. I blew it off as another good neighbor watching out for those Porch Pirates LOL. I finished my coffee and couldn't help wondering if Mr. Adams is still jacking off to Suki in fishnets or if he is still plugging Mr. Conn in the garage. OMG, I almost forgot about Emily Trap. Such a walk of shame she must have made last night. Holy smokes, I think I see the little red light flashing on his camera. I bet he got video of Suki leaving.

Back in my bedroom I gave the clothes Suki laid out for me a look over. Not bad, tights and shorts work pretty well during the afternoons. I laid the outfit on the bed and noticed a note attached to the skirt.

"Teasing OK, pleasing not. xoxo."

Hah, the joke is on her because I would have said the same thing to her if I was that quick on my feet with a clap back.

It was time to get dressed. I promised Brie that I would go to the party supply store with her this morning. We Be Parties, I think. I got dressed in 3 steps. Step one, wig, tights and bra, Step two, sip more coffee in front of the living room window and step 3, finish getting dressed. I suppose step 4 was to double check that the red light was still flashing. If I were wearing my vest, I'd flash Mr. Adams. Oops, it looks like Emily Trap has that option covered.

End Karla with a K 14