Karl's Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Karl has public fun with a group of teens.
14.6k words
4.65
30.6k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't decide if I want to go to Target for kitchen stuff or the sporting goods store for new shoes. Or which store I want to have fun in more. Or which stores to have fun in on the way. I decide to leave it to chance and look around to see if there are any beautiful women who catch my eye.

Since it's a Saturday afternoon at the mall there are quite a few beauties around but something else grabs my attention. Not only does every store have a glowing white box but the mall entrance has one too. I hurry back down to the glowing white beacon.

Up close it looks identical to the one on the bath and lotion store. It has a clipboard stashed in a holder, both labeled "Karl's Rules" along with a dry erase looking marker. This clipboard however, states that it's for the whole mall.

Thinking about the fun I could have with this I try to write a few ideas but I can't get them down. Making everyone topless and other similar fun ideas apparently aren't available. Thinking about it I suddenly understand that larger locations have lesser available effects. The reverse is also true that smaller locations have greater available effects.

With that in mind I try to come up with some rules for the mall. After a little trial and error I come up with some that I like so I add them to the location page on the clipboard.

Rule 1: Karl may go anywhere in the mall.

I was sort of surprised it let me do that one but I'm guessing it's because it doesn't allow me to do anything to anyone else.

Rule 2: Karl may look at or talk to anyone as much as he wants.

It might seem lackluster but it should let me ogle anyone without any serious negative consequences. I also figure it might pair with the first rule. Along the lines of wanting to see more of the sexy women here I try another rule that amazingly seems to go through.

Rule 3: Anyone will flash Karl at his request.

While it's not making people go topless I think it might be somehow sexier to have people flash me in public. At least it'll probably be more thrilling. I put the clipboard back to the same soft pulse of white light just as a group of young women enter the mall.

There's five of them chatting together, similar in style but each beautiful in their own way. All of them have some variation of short shorts, short skirt, tight T-shirt, and tank top. All of them are fashionably slender and none of them are particularly busty with chests ranging from smallish to a bit bigger than average. They also have the youthful beauty of teenagers.

That last thought makes me pause. Are they underage? What if kids see things? I suddenly have the knowledge that children will never see anything sexual done with my Rules. They will only effect people over 18.

Looking around I realize something missing from the mall, kids. A Saturday afternoon should have at least some kids around but I don't perceive them either. I now know that I never have to be concerned about underage people, which I hadn't thought about before. That's a relief. That also means that the group of sexy young women walking by are fine to have fun with.

Testing the second rule and how they react I catch up to them and ask a question. "Hi, I'm Karl. What are you all up to today?" I would normally never say something like that to a random group of women for a variety of reasons. Now with the Rules though, I just know that I can without any issues. It's still a bit awkward for me though.

They look at me with disinterest more than anything else instead of the normal and reasonable distrust usually directed at a strange man accosting a group of young women. One of them answers, "Just hanging out and shopping. Might buy something or might just look around."

"Ok, sounds like a fun day." I nod. "So why are you telling me?"

She looks slightly confused and the other four look confused with some minor annoyance. "Because you talked to us. It's, umm, one of the Rules you can talk to anybody here. I guess I maybe don't have to talk back but I'm just being polite. It's maybe a surprise you're talking to us but it's not like you're doing anything wrong. You can talk to anybody in the mall."

While she was talking I tested out the other part of the rule and rather obviously checked her out. She's about average height at around 5'3" or 5'4" with a slim athletic build. Canvas sneakers and very short black shorts show off her long slender legs and her tight pale pink baby babydoll T-shirt shows her flat stomach and modest bust. She has small handfuls, maybe a B cup? She has a beautiful round face with brown eyes and chestnut hair and lightly tanned skin.

"Ok, thank you for being polite." I look down and up her sexy body again. "And you're Ok with me checking you out?"

She blushes slightly, "Umm, well, it's kind of awkward, you know? You definitely can and that's not a problem." She adds the second part quickly. "The mall's Rules say you can but it's, I dunno, kind of embarrassing. But also a little flattering. If that makes sense?"

She's getting slightly flustered. It seems like with the lotion store that even if she doesn't like something or would prefer not to do something, it's still fine and acceptable because of the Rules. I decide to push it and test the third rule.

"Great, thank you. I can understand the embarrassment but I'm looking at because you are beautiful. You all are." I say to the other four, which is absolutely true. "In fact, you're so beautiful I'd like you to flash me."

She blushes more and looks even more embarrassed. "What? Right now? Here?"

"Yep, right here." I say with a smile. We're not quite to the main corridor but we're close and people are walking by there and in and out of the entrance behind us. It's not super busy but there are definitely others around in this very public place. "I would like to see more of your beauty." I add looking pointedly at her smallish chest.

"I... umm... Ok. If you insist." She says nervously. She looks around before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and quickly pulling it up to barely expose her bra before quickly putting it back down again.

"That's not much of a flash." I say. "Can you do it again but actually flash me your sexy body and not just a quick glimpse of your bra."

She hesitates but one of her friends gives her shoulder a little push, "Come on, it's one of the Rules. Just flash him already."

Taking a deep breath before pulling her shirt up to just under her bra, she grabs the undergarment too and pulls both up around her neck and holds them there for a few seconds before quickly pulling everything down and fidgeting to get things back in place.

Despite it being just a brief long moment I get a great view of her perky little breasts capped with small light brown nipples and areola. "Thank you!" I tell her happily as I notice a few people staring. "You are very beautiful."

"Thanks." She mumbles as she finishes getting everything back in place.

They seem like they're going to leave but I want to have more fun. "Excuse me, you're all so beautiful I'd like to see you four flash me too." The other four seem annoyed and embarrassed too, some more annoyed and some more embarrassed.

"Ok, fine. Here you go." The tallest of the bunch, about my own 5'8" height, is a gorgeous Hispanic woman who slides her bra and red tank top straps off her shoulders. She's a beauty with dark eyes and wavy dark hair trailing past her shoulders. She has a short black skirt that accentuates her curves.

She was showing the most cleavage of all of them. Pulling her bra and top down reveals firm breasts that look like a nice handful, maybe a D cup, maybe a bit larger? Her darker golden bronze skin is capped by dark brown nipples. She gives me a few seconds of staring before pulling her top back up and getting everything back into place.

Next is the medium height young woman with long straight blonde hair. She has light skin, blue eyes, and a stereotypical girl-next-door cheerleader kind of look that is reinforced by her short pleated skirt and sleeveless shirt. She unbuttons her top and pulls her bra down to reveal medium breasts with dark pink nipples. Her breasts are softer and less perky but jiggle more like larger breasts would. She also gives me a few seconds of staring before covering herself.

Fourth is the young black woman in tight yellow shorts and a tight spaghetti strap top in a matching dusky orange. She's the shortest of them by a couple of inches but seems like she has the longest legs. She has a beautiful pixie-ish face with her short curly hair styled in many soft spikes, adding to her sexy cute pixie style.

She pulls her top and bra down to reveal naturally firm and perky medium breasts capped with dark nipples and areola against her milk chocolate skin. She grins and hefts them several times, bouncing her C cups enticingly before casually pulling her top back up. "What?" She looks at the surprised faces of the rest of her friends. "That's what you do when you flash somebody. Right?"

They all look at me for clarification. "It's not strictly necessary but it is common and very appreciated." They all nod and I see a couple of teenage looking guys walking towards us. "Since she did that can you three flash me again and follow her lead?"

There's some grumbling but the first three expose themselves again and each gives their bare breasts a few bounces, which is a wonderful sight. There's a crash to the side as one of the guys walks into a trash can and rolls to the ground. The only reason his friend didn't hit the ground too is just luck. Both of them were clearly staring intently at the trio of bouncing breasts.

The three women seem extremely embarrassed as they cover back up but the fourth who shook her breasts without prompting was clearly trying not to laugh. She had to look away as the one guy awkwardly picks himself up off the floor. They scurry off with red faces, especially the one who fell down.

After they leave we all look at the last of the five friends. She's slightly shorter than her Hispanic friend, and me, and they both have similar wavy hair. The big difference is that instead of her friend's long dark brown tresses she has dark red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She has pale skin, freckles, and green eyes to round out her look. She's another beauty, they all are.

She has dark blue shorts with a forest green T-shirt, both darker colors contrasting with her pale skin. Both garments are tight and her bust looks to be the largest of them. I know all bras change the shape of breasts at least some but her chest has the look of more rounded shaping than a regular bra. Maybe she has a push up bra or something? Nothing wrong with that, I'm just curious about what I'm about to see.

She blushes with embarrassment as she pulls her shirt up above her bra. She does have shape wear, just not the kind I thought. Her bra is heavy duty with wide side straps and shoulder straps and completely covers and holds in her breasts. I think this is a minimizer bra, which means she might be even more busty than I thought.

That's confirmed as she fumbles behind her back some to unhook her bra. She pulls it up to free her huge breasts, larger even than any in the bath and lotion store. They hang down heavily but still have a lot of youthful fimness. She pulls her bra up to full expose them showing her wide pale pink areola and wide puffy nipples.

She cups each breast with a hand and hesitantly bounces them a few times. It's quite the sight to see, especially by a mall entrance. Once she feels like I've been flashed enough she starts the difficult seeming process of getting her bra back on. It seems like it would be a lot easier to get everything back in place under the bra with her shirt off but then she wouldn't just be flashing me, she'd be stripping in the mall and would likely get into trouble.

Since I can't really help I watch as she wrangles her big breasts back into their bra. It's less sexy but still quite arousing. I notice the other four looking at her too with different expressions but each of them seems to have some interest in her too. I didn't even think to pay attention to that earlier since I was focused on each of their beautiful bodies. I am curious about something though.

"What size bra are you?" I ask to her continued embarrassment. Her friends murmur and are obviously curious too.

"Umm," she's still struggling with her bra, "this bra is 28G but it's a little tighter than it used to be. Ugh! Can one of you help me?" She pleads with her friends. They all take a half step forward but the beautiful black woman reacts fastest. With the height difference she's close to eye level with the massive mammaries. "Oh thank you."

"Anytime." Her friend says as she assists in getting the bra back on. I notice as she's helping she's also making sure to check out her friend.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Some middle aged guy on his way out surprises us. "You can't do stuff like that! It's indecent! I'm telling security!"

"She just flashed me and her friend is helping her get her bra back on." I answer quickly, hoping that will calm things down. It's completely ridiculous under normal circumstances.

"Oh, ok. Nevermind then." He immediately calms down from his righteous indignation and keeps walking towards the exit. It's kind of bizarre.

A few moments and some help gets her bra back in place and her shirt pulled down and smoothes out. "Thanks for stopping and flashing me! Have a fun time shopping today!" I say as a farewell.

"Umm, it's kind of the Rules." The redhead says, still with a bit of a blush. "Thanks though."

I stand there as the five teenagers walk off. After seeing their beautiful bare breasts and now watching their sexy bodies walking away from me I really want to do more to them than just look. I decide to go with my earlier idea of seeing if any beautiful women catch my eye. All five of them definitely have.

Figuring if I want to have fun with them I'll likely have be in a store with them. I'm not sure where they're going but I follow them group through the mall. I wonder where they're going to. All I do know is they are heading away from Target and towards the sporting goods store. There are plenty of other women and some stores I think would be a lot of fun, like a lingerie store. I stick with the group though, enjoying watching them in their skimpy tight outfits that really show off their sexy young bodies.

A relatively short walk later I laugh to myself as they turn into the large sporting goods store that I was planning on going to anyways. I should hopefully be able to have lots of fun with them here. I spy the glowing white box and hurry over to it, eagerly grabbing the magical clipboard and marker.

I quickly try to think of some rules that should allow me to play with them. I quickly jot down the first idea that pops into my head on the Employee sheet.

Rule 1: Karl can make himself an official Personal Shopping Assistant to any customers in the store.

That should be a good start but I think of a few things that should make it very interesting.

Rule 2: Customers being helped by a Personal Shopping Assistant will try on and wear whatever the Personal Shopping Assistant suggests or recommends while being assisted in the store.

Rule 3: To assist in finding and trying on clothes Personal Shopping Assistants can touch customers they are helping anywhere on their body and may adjust any clothes they are trying on.

I wasn't sure about that last one but it lets me write I down, which should be amazing. I want to have more fun so I switch to the location sheet. I think I can combine different rules for greater effect. Its kind of powergaming but still kind of silly and definitely fun. It takes a few tries to get things down as my first attempts were apparently too much.

Rule 1: Personal Shopping Assistants may masturbate anywhere in the location.

Rule 2: Anybody being assisted by a Personal Shopping Assistant may be used as a Masturbation Aid by the Personal Shopping Assistant.

Rule 3: Anywhere a Personal Shopping Assistant is allowed to touch somebody, they can use any part of their body to do so.

I really wanted to write a rule that allowed me to fuck other people but it wouldn't let me so I had to get creative. I really hope this will work how I think it will. If it does, it will be amazing. I return the clipboard to its holder and hurry after the five teens as the pulse of white flows through the store.

Going the direction I saw the group disappear to it doesn't take me long to find them. In a mild twist of irony I see the shortest of them first, the petite black woman with the short hair. Following her quickly leads me to the other four.

They notice me walking towards them with mild curiosity. If this had been normal they should have been extremely wary of the guy who followed them halfway through the mall. It's not a normal situation though.

"Hello again ladies." I say to them. "I'm Karl and I'm here to be your Personal Shopping Assistant."

"What? Really? Which one of us are you helping?" The Hispanic beauty asks with clear excitement. Apparently it's a big deal to have a Personal Shopping Assistant help you. "We're mainly here to help her look at some running gear on sale. Shorts and stuff." She indicates the slim brunette with the smaller chest.

"Oh, maybe we'll start here then." I say, thinking about getting them all in tight little running shorts. "I'm actually here to help all five of you." There's excitement all around at my declaration. "There's no obligation to buy anything though. I'll help recommend things for you to try on but ultimately it's your decision what you want to buy."

They all seem happy with that and gather round me. "Ok, first things first. I need to know what I'm looking for to I can assist you." They nod at that as I approach the slim athletic brunette. "So what are you looking for?"

"Well. My favorite brand of running shorts is on sale with new styles so EEEP!" She squeaks as I run my hand up her bare leg.

"Oh don't worry about what I'm doing." I say as I cup her firm little butt and give it a good squeeze. "I'm just determining your size and shape so I'll be able to make better recommendations." I put my other hand on her waist and drop my hand down over the front of her shorts.

"Umm, ok. Yeah I guess you have to do that. It's in the Rules after all." She says slightly nervously as some people walk by. We're just off the main path in the middle of the main clothing section. "I, umm, mainly just need shorts and, mmm..." she trails off as I rub the front of her shorts briefly before sliding both hands down her slim leg.

Her little shorts have an inseam not even two inches so I get to feel a lot of her toned legs. At her ankle I switch to the other leg and slowly run my hands all the way up to her shorts again. This time I make sure to feel her crotch more as I hold her little rear.

"Ok, I think I have a good idea about what bottoms to recommend but I need to be thorough to make good recommendations." She's breathing a little faster and slightly flushed as she looks at me with slight confusion. "You might want a matching top so I really should determine your whole body's shape and size."

"Oh! Umm, that makes sense." She squeaks as I stand behind her with my hands on her waist. With slow movements savoring the feel of her young nubile body I run my hands up and down her back, arms, and neck before returning to her waist. With her friends, and a couple walking by who stopped, watching I run my hands up her stomach to cup her smallish breasts.

I spend more time than is really necessary feeling her little handfuls over her shirt and bra. It's amazing but gives me a fun idea to test the rule I made about people I'm assisting wearing whatever I tell them. I have the sudden knowledge of how it works and it's even better than I hoped.