Karl's Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender, pale redhead looks very nervous as she takes her seat in front of me. She was just helping out with the previous teen. Her pale hands stood out against the fantastic milk chocolate breasts she was holding and now it's her turn.

Her massive pale breasts are lewdly spilling out around the far too small bikini top. Her soft, lightly freckled flesh creased by the ties with her bosom already smashed together. You can even see a hint of her wide pink areola that the top doesn't quite cover.

She doesn't quite look at me, opting to nervously look around instead. In addition to the other teens a half dozen people have gathered to watch the show and at least a dozen or more watched some before going back to shopping. It's probably more than that but I was focused on the sexy beauties more than who was watching.

I squat down in front of her and gently push her slim pale legs apart to reveal her partailly covered pussy. She even has some scattered freckles down here too. With the same adjusting I get her smooth puffy lips with their halo of light red hair completely exposed. Running my fingers slowly over her pussy and through her lips shows she is also very wet and aroused.

Her blush deepens at the attention and spreads across her face more as I step up to her and slap her breasts a few times each with my cock. The jiggle and shake, but not as much as I expected. Probably because of the very tight bikini top. I do it again a few more times anyways because it's fun and sexy.

Like the others I then hold my cock and shove it between her breasts under her bikini. With her much larger breasts held in place by the tight top there's more pressure on my shaft, which feels fantastic. Still having to hold my shaft I try a few experimental short thrusts. It gives me a teaser for what I will hopefully be able to do soon. If this is any indication I'm definitely going to figure out a way to use the Rules to get a titfuck. The deity said I couldn't get anybody pregnant so that implies ill be fucking people, hopefully soon.

I take my time to really savor the feeling. Swotching back and forth a few times I alternate between sticking my cock between her breasts and slapping my meat against her. I'm kind of stalling for time here in a highly pleasurable way because I want the petite teen cleaning herself to be involved in the next part.

She rejoins us still strutting and almost proudly putting herself on display, from her beautiful firm breasts to her flushed open pussy leaking her juices halfway down her leg. She's clearly loving this and judging by her intensity in looking at my cock on the redhead's chest she's loving watching her froends too.

"Perfect timing." I tell her. "Could you two help out. I'm not sure just one of you would be enough for these." I slap my cock on the large breasts again to show my point. I was directing my comments at the teen who just returned, and was eager to help the redhead with her bra earlier, and the small chested brunette who was the first to be played with. I figure she should get the same experience as the others and the black teen seemed to really like watching her friends.

The brunette nods and goes to the redheads left while the bustier exhibitionist teen eagerly goes to her right. They both pull the bikini top down with some difficulty, the brunette being more careful but her eager friend is not being shy about extra touching of the large pale breasts.

Once the bikini top is down the brunette stands up but the black teen stays close to watch intently as I push my cock between the huge breasts again. She leans in enough I can see her lustrous mocha skin pressing firmly against the pale freckled shoulder. She even seems to be rubbing her breasts against her friends back.

While it's fun and incredibly sexy to have her top in this position I really want to play with them without any tight fabric in the way. At my direction the pair of teens strip the bikini top to completely expose the pale breasts, wide areola, and wide puffy nipples. With her red hair and busty slim body she reminds me of a porn star whose name I can't remember right now.

The pair of teens each grab a big breast in both hands to firmly hold them together for me. Again with one simply performing the task and the other clearly enjoying holding and squeezing a huge breast. It's kind of a reversal because just earlier the redhead had her pale hands on her dark skinned friend and now the black teen has her hands on the extremely pale breasts.

More people have stopped to watch as I shove my cock between the pressed together flesh of the sexy redhead. She notices too and her blush deepens again as I start the half thrusting while holding my cock. It feels amazing, both on my cock and against my hand.

My cock slides against her smooth skin while feeling the heft of her weighty breasts pressing against them. When my hand makes contact with her and they jiggle heavily, I can feel the rippling pressure on my cock as well as see it. This feels amazing as I half masturbate, half titfuck the embarrassed teen.

I do that for a bit, getting myself almost to the brink before pulling away and taking a half step back. Directing her friends to switch to supporting her breasts instead of pressing them together I get to watch as they grapple with the heavy breasts. The petite teen on the right seems especially eager for an excuse to hold up her friend's breast and she shifts her grip more than is needed so she can feel the massive mammaries more. If she could suck in them I'm pretty sure she'd eagerly do so.

Curious about something, and because it's fun and sexy, I reach down to the redhead's pussy. Her blush has spread down her neck some which is usually a sign of sexual interest and arousal more than embarrassment. Sure enough her smooth puffy lip with their sparse downy hair are flushed open more and she moans with desire when I rub my hand over her mound and moans even more when I rub through her lips and press a finger against her swollen little clit.

Curious about something else I do the same to the brunette, who's a bit wet but nothing like her friend. The black teen though moans loudly when I feel her pussy. Her hands spasm on the huge breast she's holding when I tease her dark lips and she it only takes about ten seconds of rubbing her clit before she shudders with a minor orgasm. He fingers press deeply against her friends breast as she moans with the sudden pleasure.

Grinning broadly I see the crowd has increased a other few people to watch the sexual show. I turn my attention back to primarily the redhead. With the large pale breasts supported from below they should be able to move freely, which I test by slapping my cock against each a few times. They ripple and wobble amazingly in big waves. Her wide nipples are even more puffy, confirming how aroused she is.

Enjoying the look of it I slap my cock on her breasts several more times each before pressing my cock firmly against one. Starting slowly at first I start jerking myself off. When my hand bumps into her soft, heavy flesh her breast a small shockwave bounces it up before it comes back down to press against my hand and cock.

It feels amazing. Going just a little faster my cock swipes up and down a bit over her areola and raised nipple. I can feel the slight difference on my cock as I masturbate against her. Watching her breasts is amazing too. I've only ever seen something like this in porn and this is so much better.

I switch back and forth between her breasts a few times because I can and the slight breaks mean I last longer. It still doesn't take me long before I'm grunting and moaning as I shoot another load onto another sexy young woman's chest. This time the mes is mainly contained to one breast though. I can't believe how lucky I am the deity or supernatural being or whatever chose me for this life.

As I come down from another orgasmic high I notice the redhead is breathing heavily and her flush is further downer neck, a clear visual indicator of her arousal. I was going to stop now but she seems so close. I want to give her more pleasure too. I love seeing women in pleasure and orgasm anyways but I'm also guessing her breasts would look incredible if she had an orgasm.

She's surprised when I reach down and feel her dripping wet pussy. "I thought you were done."

She probably thought I would be done, which was the original half made plan. Now though I run my hand over her slick lips a few times before turning my attention to her clit. Rubbing it a bit gets a whole body shiver that makes her breasts shake.

"I want to masturbate to one more thing." I say as I start to stroke myself again. "Now be a good Masturbation Aid and come for me. I want to get off on watching you orgasm." She seems a little surprised. I wonder if she hasn't had a partner who really wants her to orgasm too. That would be such a shame since she is so sexy.

Bending over like I am I can suck on the breast not splashed with cum while I stroke myself and her clit at the same time. Her moaning is incredibly sexy and her increasingly heavy breathing causes her chest to heave and shake against me. To top it all off her friend is leaning against her shoulder, her smooth mocha skin and sexy dark nipples right in my face.

It's not long before the pale freckled redhead shudders with an orgasm that seems a lot stonger than I expected. I always love seeing and feeling women in pleasure. Hearing her moan and feeling her breast shake in my mouth sets me off too and I have another strong orgasm. This has to be one of the most erotic things I've ever done.

Shakily I stand up to see my second load mostly hit the redhead's upper leg instead of the floor. She's quite the messy spectacle leaning back against her friends in happy post orgasmic bliss. Her body is even more lewdly on display than before and a few little aftershock tremors shake her sexy body and big breasts. Without her really noticing I step to the side so more people can get a good look at her which seems to be greatly appreciated by the mixed gender crowd.

As the redhead looks around and realizes just how much she's on display for the almost dozen extra people watching she sits up straighter and closes her legs. Seeing the openly lustful gaze of the friend staring over her shoulder I think hard about how the Rules work and come up with something I think the petite black teen would really like.

"You should probably go get cleaned up now." I tell the redhead. "You might need a bit of help so why doesn't your friend go with you." I point at the short haired teen trying to to be so obvious at staring. "Remember that as Masturbation Aides I get really turned on by women touching each other. Also, fellow Masturbation Aides can touch each other, especially if it's to help them get clean. Just like you each held the other's breasts already." They both squint slightly at me pushing the edges if the Rules but nod and accept it.

I point to the smaller teen helping her busty friend to her feet, "Please make sure she's cleaned everywhere. Thoroughly. It might take lots of rubbing. Especially if she keeps getting wet, if tou know what I mean." I look pointedly down at the redhead's wet pussy. "Head to the Personal Shopping Assistant shelves when you're done. We'll meet you there when you're done." I grin at the pair as the walk off with the petite teen "supporting" her friend with an arm around her that happens to rest on a big pale breast.

I turn to the other three as I put my cock away, "Well that was fun! How about I pick out one more outfit for each of you since the last one didn't fit so well. What kind of Personal Shopping Assistant would I be if I didn't leave you satisfied?" It's kind of bizzare how they go from nervous about more sexual play to immediately happy to go shopping more so I lead the three half naked, with pussies still exposed, young women back around the store.

I pick out a nice casual outfit for each of them that fits perfectly and suits their styles well. Soon they're back to chatting like normal as I lead them back the the shelves in their new outfits. I get to see their sexy bodies on display one last time as they change back into their own clothes with the Hispanic teen commenting that she thinks what I picked out was better than what she had on.

They're so impressed that without prompting or even think it was a possibility they ask for my professional email and phone number. I'm about to tell them I don't have those when I suddenly realize that somehow I magically do. They each send me a quick text with their info in return.

I promise to make availability to take them shopping here or really anywhere else. I'm guessing I should be able to make a Rule to be a shopping assistant in other places too. In return they promise to tell their friends about me. I try not to let my glee show at the prospect of sexy teenaged young women coming to me to take them shopping and likely have fun with their bodies. It's like of the all you can eat buffet came to me.

The brunette looks at a message on her phone, "Oh great, something came up with my older sister the drama queen." She rolls her eyes and looks at her blonde friend. "Can you drive me home? We could hang out there if you want. My neighbors let us use their pool and we can try out our new suits. Their son is away at some college thing so it'll be just us." Yeah, the college guy might not be there but if they let the hot teen and her friends freely use their pool I'm guessing it's part being a friendly neighbor and part one or both of the parents having voyeuristic tendencies.

The other look at each other and agree. Lounging in a pool is a great way to spend a hot summer afternoon in Denver. They thank me again before the brunette exclaims, "Oh! Can you tell the other two about this when they get back from cleaning up?"

"Of course I will." I reassure them. "I'm still their Personal Shopping Assistant and wouldn't leave them without making sure they're taken care of anyways."

"Oh thank you, you're so dedicated and sweet." She says as they gather up swimsuits and an outfit or two each and head to the registers. I should get a commission on their sales. I think it's kind of funny she calls me sweet and dedicated after I found them nice outfits, groped and fondled them extensively, stripped them in public, embarrassed them with wildly inappropriate outfits that exposed them, basically titfucked them and came on their chests in public, and then finally picked out some more very nice outfits. It's amazing how the Rules warp things around to be OK.

The trio makes it through the registers and out the door for a few minutes before the pair finally makes it over from the bathroom. "Everything ok?" I ask since the shorter teen is supporting her pale skinned friend who's legs seem sort of shaky.

"Yep. Everything's great!" Comes the quick response from the grinning black teen. "It just took a while to get everything all cleaned up. I had to be thorough up top and extra thorough down here." She points at the blushing redhead's still exposed pussy. "You were right. It kept getting wet so I kept having to rub it down more. Eventually I just patted it dry when it seemed like she couldn't take any more rubbing."

"Wow, you're a great friend!" I say as rhe redhead smiles and nods. "So, a couple of things..." I explain where the other three went and get a humorous response.

"Oh that is so typical of her! She is such a drama queen!" The redhead says indignantly. "Leave it to her to mess up our plans. She knew we were planning to hang out today!" It's fun seeing her get riled up and not realize she's still topless.

"I wish somebody would take her down a notch or two. Or ten." The darker skinned teen mutters and looks at me. "Don't worry, we won't tell her about you. The last thing you want is to deal with her."

"Yeah, that bitch doesn't deserve your help." The redhead adds with a little spite. Wow, this sister must be a real piece of work to get these nice seeming women so riled up.

"Well, maybe I could help straighten her out? Or maybe help knock her down a peg or two." My mind goes to these two pegging some random hot chick. "Seriously, I might be able to help. I have more skills than just picking out clothes. Think about it. In the meantime I feel bad about the last outfit. I'm going to find a great one for each of you really quick."

They readily and happily agree. Especially when they, mainly the redhead, remember what they're wearing. Which isn't much. I lead them around and quickly get them into very flattering and perfectly fitting casual outfits as well.

Back at the magical shelves they finally swap back to their own clothes. The redhead is struggling with her bra again, "You've been so helpful so far. Can you help with this?"

I almost reach out to her but I know that wouldn't be allowed by the rules. "I would love to assist you more but I can only help you try thing on. Since those are your clothes..." I shrug my shoulders. "You're friend could probably help." Which she eagerly does.

"Oh, that makes sense." She says as her friend helps her and gets in some extra feels in as well. Somehow it's still OK for her to grope and fondle the redhead a little more. Maybe lingering Masturbation Aid effects?

Once they're both back in their own clothes they thank me, swap professional info with me, and take the swimsuits and outfits they like towards the now longer line at register.

I exhale happily and wander over to the shoe department passing where I had so much fun with them. My first group sex experience was basically a serial titfuck in public and it was amazing. Back to the mundane for a moment to pick out some new shoes, then more playing.