Karl's Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I say giving her breasts another squeeze, "I think I need to feel you without your bra on to make the best recommendations." I lower my hands to the hem of her shirt and start dragging it up. She panics slightly but raises her arms letting me strip her top off in front of the little audience. I hand her the shirt and unhook her bra.

She seems embarrassed by the sudden exposure. That's compounded some when I cup and gently massage her perky little B cup breasts and firm little light brown nipples. With nothing supporting or shaping them they have the slight upturn small breasts can get.

They are beautiful sexy breasts and I'm loving playing with them. It suddenly hits me that I could do more than just massage them though. My other rule about using any part of my body means I can play even more.

Going to her side and bending over slightly means I can take her breast in my mouth to suck and lick on it. "Is that... is that really necessary?" She asks with a hitch in her voice. I simply nod while swirling my rongue her firm little nipple. She gasps slightly and with a grin I give her other breast the same treatment. I love breasts and playing with them.

I'm really tempted to take things farther but I stand up and hand back her pale pink T-shirt but keep her bra. She quickly pulls it on and the thin material clearly shows her braless breasts and nipples. I'm wondering what to do with the bra when I see a glowing white shelving unit attached to the nearby support poll with "Personal Shopping Assistant Use Only" emblazoned on it. That's convenient. It's only about five feet away and makes it easy to stash the bra on one of the five shelves.

I decide to just go in the same order they flashed me earlier and beckon the tall Hispanic teen over as the first rejoins her friends. This time I notice they all at least glance at the now braless chest of their friend. I'm pretty sure they're all into women at least to some degree.

I give her similar treatment, running my hands down and up her smooth dark tan legs. The biggest difference is I slide my hands under her short black skirt front and back to feel what she has on under there. Satiny panties cover her rear, a bit larger in proportion to match her larger breasts.

She gasps when I hook my fingers in the waistband and tug them down, "Wait! What are you..." she stops as I keep pulling then down with no resistance from her.

"I'm just being thorough here." I say as I pull her black panties off and help her step out of them. I toss them on a different shelf before rubbing her back, arms and neck before pushing her red tank top off her shoulders. Unhooking her matching black bra is easy and I toss that on the shelf.

I surprise her again by going to her front first to kiss, lick, and suck on her. She has full soft breasts that are a nice heavy handful. They are a D cup, which is a very nice size on her slightly wider frame. I make sure to give each one attention, especially the average sized dark nipples on her dusky bronze skin.

Standing up and getting behind her I cup her breasts and pull her against me before feeling up and down her front. I'm sure she can feel my solid erection against her. I end with a hand holding a breast while sliding my other hand up under her skirt to feel her pussy. Her nether lips are fairly wet as I rub them.

I know that I can touch her wherever but actually penetrating her would get me into trouble. So I "make do" with only rubbing my fingers up and down her slit a few times and pressing on her clit, circling it a few times to her slight moan. I can feel she has a neatly trimmed little bush that I can't wait to see. Oddly I know I can do this and play with her, likely to orgasm, but lifting up her skirt to show her off would also get me into trouble. It's weird how specific the Rules are.

Relenting, I stop playing with her after a louder moan escapes her full lips. Her friends are definitely watching with varying degrees of interest along with a few people who were walking by. One woman does hurry by muttering something about us.

"Ok, that should be good. I'm sure I can pick out clothes that will fit you well now." I say removing my hands from her and helping her get her red tank top back on, which she immediately gets in place. She had been showing the most cleavage and without a bra she's showing slightly less skin. It's sexier though since her large breasts are swinging mostly freely under her top and her dark nipples are readily visible.

Next is the medium height young woman with the lightly tan skin, long blonde hair, and cheerleader or stereotypical suburban girl-next-door kind of look. The teen seems very nervous and hesitant as I beckon her forward. She's probably concerned about her short pleated skirt and sleeveless top. She takes her place in front of me, her eyes darting around from her friends to the people passing by to a nearby employee.

To her surprise I flip the script and start unbuttoning her pale purple top first. "Oh! I thought you were going to... nevermind." she trails off looking around as her lacy white bra comes into view. Once her shirt is completely open I reach inside her shirt with both hands to basically hug her close while fumbling with her bra.

I'm a little distracted by her breasts and sexy body so it takes me a few long moments to unhook her bra. "There we go." I say when it's loose. I try to pull her bra off but it predictably is stuck under her shirt. "Oh, that won't do." I tell her. "I guess this has to come off first too." I tell the almost scared looking teen as I grab her shirt.

She doesn't help but she doesn't stop me as I carefully remove her sleeveless shirt and bra leaving her in just her white pleated skirt. I ditch the removed clothes on the magical shelf before caressing and rubbing all over her exposed top.

She has C cups that a pretty full and perky for how soft they are. I give them a bit of a jiggle and they move more like larger breasts, which is very sexy. They're even more sexy up close when I start licking and sucking on her dark pink, fairly thick nipples. I get a surprised gasp and an aroused moan as a reward and decide to keep playing with her a little bit more.

While still sucking on her breasts I move my hands down under her short pleated skirt. She has lacy feeling panties that I quickly pull down to her knees. I have to stop giving her chest attention to help her step out of the white lace undergarment. Soon as it's off I press my face back to her beautiful chest and get another louder moan from her.

The moaning gets louder still when I put my hands back under her skirt, one gripping and massaging her firm butt and the other her smooth mound. I work my finger between her very wet labia making sure I don't press in at all. She seems to really like that and her moaning becomes near constant once I start sliding my hand up and down her pussy with my thumb pressing down on and circling her little clit.

Despite her trepidation, or maybe in part because of it, she has a small orgasm after less than a minute of playing with her. My hands help steady and support her while her slightly shaking body makes her breasts feel amazing against my face. Once her shaking subsides I give her chest a final kiss and run my hands down her legs before standing up next to her.

"Here's your shirt." I hand her the pale purple garment. She quickly gets it on and buttons it up as I stash her panties with her bra on the magic shelf. With her top it's less noticeable that she's braless but it's still obvious. She's paying less attention to that though as she keeps a hand on her skirt to hold it in place.

Next up is the petite young black woman with her milk chocolate skin and pixie look. She joins me with little hesitation, which is a stark contrast to her friends. "You don't seem very bothered by this." I comment as I start feeling her proportionally long legs.

"Eh, you're gonna do what you have to do so why worry about it." She says as I rub her lean legs. "Besides, doing stuff in public can be kind of hot." She adds as I caress and grab her rear. She smiles and moans happily as I feel the front of her shorts and rub over her mound.

"It was also fun watching you with them." She must have noticed my surprise at her admission. "Hey, they know I think they're hot. We've talked about it and the feelings are at least kind of mutual." I push the spaghetti straps of her top off her shoulders and pull it down to reveal her black bra as the other four look on. "See?" She says pointing at her friends rapt expressions.

They are indeed watching as I remove their friend's bra, and with varying levels of obvious sexual interest. I maybe should have noticed that earlier but in my defense I was heavily distracted by mostly naked sexy teenage bodies. Speaking of another distraction I toss bra on the shelves and run my hands over the petite little body in front of me.

I end up behind the teen so I can pull her sexy petite body against me while reaching down to grab her breasts. She has perky firm rounded mounds with dark brown nipples and areola. Solid C cups that look great on her slim body and feel great under my hands. Her dark nipples and already slightly crinkled and firm with arousal along with the tiny raised bumps in her darker areola.

Unlike the others she doesn't seem as embarrassed about me basically playing with her in public and doesn't really try to hide her moans as I play with her. They intensify some when I switch to licking and sucking on her. She definitely seems to like it and I am very happy to play with her. Once I'm done for now I help her get her top back in place. Her dark nipples showing sexily through the thin orange fabric.

The busty redhead is last, but not least. Definitely not in the breast size department. Of course none of them are least, they're all beautiful and sexy. As her friend steps aside I motion the nervous teen over. She already has a bit of a blush that spreads slightly as she joins me. It's clear she's expecting the same treatment and I intend to deliver.

"Right here please," I point right in front of me, "and please face them." I gesture to her staring friends. "Let's get this taken care of right away, shall we?" I say as I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up. It takes some doing to pull it over her large bosom but soon she's in just her bra up top.

Setting the forest green T-shirt aside I unclasp her bra. I see why she was having such trouble earlier. This marvel of engineering has four sturdy sets of hooks in the wide band for me to take care of. I can feel the tension of the fabric let go when I undo the last one. I carefully slip the bra forward off her shoulders and then up so the very busty teen has to stretch her arms up so I can remove her undergarment.

This of course puts her chest on full display for her friends and a couple of people who stopped to watch. I get a great view over her shoulder of her large breasts and naturally impressive sideboob. I toss the heavy duty bra on the last empty shelf before rubbing and caressing her back, neck, and arms. She shivers a little in anticipation and trepidation causing her large breasts to jiggle slightly.

Finally I run my hands around her waist and up under each breast. They are definitely more than a handful and fairly heavy. While I know some women have larger breasts, this is the largest pair I've ever had the pleasure of touching.

The pale skin of her chest has fewer freckles than her face. Her wide light pink areola have wide puffy nipples centered on them that look like they're going to be very fun to play with. It'll be another first, playing with her kind of nipples. I've only ever seen them on adult film actors. I gently bounce them up and down a few times and watch as they go up and down with waves of motion.

"Umm, is that really necessary?" She asks in a quiet voice.

"Yep." I say and bounce them a few more time. "I need to see and feel how they move so I can pick out the best clothes for you. That's why I need to feel your whole body." I emphasize my point by rubbing and basically massaging her breasts before sliding my hands down her stomach to the front of her dark blue shorts.

"Oh. Umm, that makes sense. It is one one the Rules so..." she trails off as I feel down both of her slim legs. Going back up I get a good feel of her taut rear, which ironically is on the smaller side. It's like her body decided to put everything in her breasts.

Breasts that I lean down towards so I can give them some oral attention. There's a lot more flesh here than the others. I think her areola alone might be wider than the first teen's little B cups. They are both incredibly sexy though. I like women in general and breasts especially are amazing to look at and play with.

The redhead twitches and jumps slightly when I latch onto her wide puffy nipple and suck on it. I can feel it firm up a little and get slightly larger with arousal under the attention and I love it. I quickly suck on the other nipple to experience the same thing. I give her chest a very thorough inspection before handing her shirt back to her.

She thanks me and pulls the tight T-shirt back on. Without the minimizer bra the shirt strains even more over her boobs and it's very obvious she has nothing on under the shirt. It's dark enough you can't see her pale nipples but you can see the wide bumps of where they clearly are. With the inspections done the handful of people who stayed to watch wander off on their shopping.

"Ok, running shorts for you first. Sound good?" I point at the slim brunette, who nods. "Ok, let's all go find her some new workout clothes."

They all seem relieved, some more than others, as I lead them the short distance to the proper section. Looking around I realize the Rules must be affecting me too. I know exactly how each of the teens would fit into each piece of clothing I look at. It's like I know there exact detailed measurements along with how the clothes would work on them. Or not work on them. It's bizarre and interesting and something I am definitely going to use.

I find the sale items she mentioned and immediately pick out some running shorts and a matching tank top I know would fit well and look good on her. "Here, try these on." I hold out the matched set for her.

"Oh, those look great! Thanks! I'll be right back." She takes them from me. "Did you want me to come out of the dressing room with them on so you can see how they fit?"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that. You can just try them on right here." I tell her and gesture at her body.

Her face pales slightly, "Here? Like, right here? In the middle of the racks?" She asks incredulously.

"Yes please. It'll be faster and easier this way." I tell her trying hard not to smile too much. "If you need more space you could change over there." I point to an open space in front of a sales display.

She looks at it and quickly makes up her mind, "No, here's good." She looks part panicked and part relieved to change in the public racks instead of in front of an even more public display. "Can you hold these?" She passes her clothes to try on to a friend and looks around nervously before quickly stripping her shirt off.

I think she's planning on getting the new tank top on first so I step in to boost things. Sexiness, playing, embarrassment, you name it. "Let me help you." I say to the now topless teen. Before she can get the new shirt on I unzip the zipper on her little shorts and start pulling them down.

She squeaks in surprise but merely places a hand on my shoulder to keep steady as I pull her shorts and thong panties down together. "Wait! Do those really need to come off too?"

"Yes they do." I say as I help her step out of them. "I know you'll wear panties with the shorts when you run but for now it's better to try them on with nothing under them. You'll really get a feel of them this way."

"Speaking of feeling," I tell the teen wearing only socks and shoes, "I really should get a feel for down there so I can make sure to pick out the best fitting clothes." Before she says anything else I caress her bare bottom and run my hand over her exposed mound. She's completely hairless and has slightly longer inner lips that I happily play with a little and run my fingers up and down.

With her blushing and a little flustered with arousal I stop and hand her the shorts and then tank top. She quickly pulls them on to find they fit her perfectly. "Wow, these are great! I'm not sure I would've picked them out on my own. You really know what you're doing! Thank you! I, umm, guess feeling my body really helped."

"You're welcome. And yes it did." It certainly helped me have fun. "Can you take these and put them on the shelf with the rest of your clothes." I hand her the clothes she was wearing earlier and we all, including some other customers who saw the whole thing, watch her lithe form run the short distance and back.

Clapping my hands and rubbing them together I look at the other four, "Right, who's next? How about we just go in the same order." I look at the busty Hispanic teen, "What sporty clothes do you want to try on?

She opts for some yoga gear and I have her strip down to only shoes before trying on some yoga pants and matching tank top. Her body is also beautiful naked as group of passing women made sure to notice. Her pussy has surprisingly plump lips that are completely smooth with a trimmed patch of hair above it.

Next is the teen with the long blonde hair who also goes for a yoga outfit. She blushes as she strips naked and we can all see her very wet pussy is flushed open slightly with arousal. It seems more than leftover from the minor orgasm I gave her earlier so I'm pretty sure she's getting off on some parts of this experience.

The petite black teen is also a runner so we head back over there. Like with the first young woman I strip her shorts and panties, a bright red thong, after she takes her top off. She also has a smooth pussy with a neatly trimmed tuft of hair above her clit. She also has a small tattoo of a lipstick kiss with an arrow pointing down to her dark lips and vibrantly pink inner lips. I learn she's definitely wet too when I caress and play with her.

Last is the redhead, who opts for a cycling outfit. She doesn't like running because her bouncing chest gets painful, which is understandable. After she reveals her glorious huge breasts I strip her shorts and panties, pale green lacy boyshorts.

She has puffy lips that match her pale pink nipples and her naturally sparse hair is a light downy halo of red. As I rub my fingers over and through her lips I feel her hair is very fine and downy soft. She's also getting wet and when I press on her clit and rub it a little she moans slightly and her pussy definitely gets a little wetter.

With my brief playing done I get her into an outfit that fits well and she likes. They all like their outfits and they all look very sporty and sexy. As each one tries an outfit on I had them put their previous clothes on the magical shelving that popped up for my use. Despite being embarrassed and changing out among the clothing racks they're all happy with things. I am too but I want to do more with them and to them.

To that end I have them all try on new outfits, also ones that fit well and are flattering. This time while they are trying the clothes on I take wild liberties with the Rule that lets me touch them and adjust their clothes. There's lots of groping and fondling that goes on during the process. They are still reluctant to strip and change in public but they don't mention it. Or the near constant touching. As awkward or embarrassing as it is, it's mostly normal to them now.

With two successful rounds done I decide to use my newfound knowledge of clothes to try again, this time to show them off. I make sure to give them clothes that are guaranteed to expose them and give frequent wardrobe malfunctions.