All Comments on 'Karma'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 280 Comments (Page 2)
wightgarwightgaralmost 9 years ago
Karma

This was a great story and gives this old man a glimmer of hope. Just maybe I'll wait another day before thinking again of killing myself. Just maybe Karma will find me and restore my hope. I'm not classy, not handsome, not wealthy, not even healthy, but I'll give it one more day. Find me Karma ( and please don't call the police and tell them I'm suicidal. I've been down that road).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are a seriously good writer!

I have read several of your stories and enjoyed them all. Karma was absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An awesome read, thank you

If this is you writing OUTSIDE your comfort zone, it's truly incredible. Even good authors within "their" genre would have a hard time matching the story-telling ability you put into this. My only complaint is that I'm done reading it, no more pages, waaaa! :)

Oh, and it's also terrifically complete. As much as I wanted it to keep going, you wrapped it all up in a bow. There is absolutely no need for a sequel, as nice as that no doubt would be to read as well. Some stories have left me wanting more, but this one has a completely "finished" feel to it.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
inexplicable...

Karma..... brought me close to tears.

I can relate with the story.

So also can a whole lot of young women out there and middle aged men.

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it so much!!!

Pure perfection.

JgaryvJgaryvalmost 9 years ago

I've read hundreds is stories on Literotica! I just finished reading "Home is where the heart is" and now "Karma" and they both rank at the top of stories read! At first not even realizing they were by the same author! Two really good reads! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damned good literature!

I've read numerous stories on Literotica, but this is the first time that, upon finishing, I've said "now THAT was a piece of literature!"

Very nicely done. Good character development, an engaging plot and I couldn't be sure of the ending until the last couple of pages.

I like stores with a happy ending, good "afterglow."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very good welcome!

This was my first visit to Literotica in a couple of years. Am just lucky to have found your story. Truly enjoyed it! Well done! Incidentally, I am an 80 year-old so appreciate the young/old relationship in the story. Many thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
even better the 2nd time

a great romantic short story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a real story well told

Your ready to be published. I read a lot of books and have found a very good author on this web site, you. Warmth and caring went into this story. Your right. There's a big difference between sex and making love. You have just made Love. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am typing this at 0215(A.M.).I usually read these stories for the erotica. I must say that you are truly an AUTHOR! I wanted to know what the characters were about, and you took me there. Not just sex between the characters.l have just finished reading a well written STORY. THANK YOU!!

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
Absolutely awesome story. Just awesome!

First time I have felt the need to comment on what a great story it was and to say thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story Line

Kept me zoned in from the start and of course very romantic too

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
beautiful and touching

thank you for producing and posting this lovely heartwarming story. you created two beautiful characters, Karma and Joe, and i could not avoid becoming emotional about them. the mark of true creative writing

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
WOW! SUPERB!

Really top drawer!

SO glad you listened to readers asking for another along the lines of 'Home is...', which I read several yrs ago and also loved.

Lovable characters, great dialogue, great pace, and very hot ending---love women who know what they want and get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story

I am pretty sure I will be reading all your stories after reading this one. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Characters , believable

Nice story telling. A few sentence structure issues, but forgivable. I enjoyed it very much. The softer, more emotional side made it a more interesting read. Thabk you for that element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
author

good story, from one of my favorite authors

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Nice

Good plot and character development resulting in a believable and entertaing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm ready

I'm ready for some good karma and hope it's as beautiful as this story's is! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beaaauuttiifuulll!!!!

This is one amazing Story!!! Loved it so much that can't even say what exactly I love abt it... Because I loved everything about it... Want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Karma

Greeeeeat as Tony the tiger would say.TWO People lost for different reasons find each other but both were afraid to admit they had feelings for each other. Karma had to make the first move because she knew that Joe would not or could not.I really enjoyed the story and would like to read more about them if you decide to write more about them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
smooth

Very straight to the point love story age is just a number

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice HOT story!

Story got me warmed up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

In these days of instant self-centered hook ups, it is satisfying to transport one's self back into a level of respect and courtship. ...and... Good Karma. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoy

Really appreciated and enjoyed this story. Came at a bad time in my own life and helped me on my way. Thanks for this, really needed the boost.

lexluthrlexluthrabout 8 years ago
Big fan of your work

Been reading some of your other stories in the Mature/May/December genre and it was refreshing and, as I found, equally as kinky to have the shoe on the other foot agewise. It didn't feel creepy in the least (ala Hugh Hefner, thank god). I think the age gap was perfect and Karma was an old soul who had more than her fair share of hard times. The story built at a great pace and never felt rushed. The dinner scene was key, and so was the rush of courage she felt when she saw her body in the mirror. Very realistic. Karma's progression to womanhood was excellent and the sex scene was to say the least, scorching!! 5/5 barely does it justice.

Thanks for the great read.

DOC226DOC226almost 8 years ago
Karma is Real

I was taught as a young boy to always follow the Golden Rule. Your story illustrated how that can make everyone happy. A GREAT READ!!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 8 years ago
Good Karma.

I really enjoyed this.

Two broken souls

healing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Truly Excellent Read.

I think this is possibly the best story I have ever read on here (although you badly need a good copy editor!!). The build up and background was very vivid and your description of Karma made her very real to the point where I could easily visualise her. Her thoughts and actions were totally believable as were Joe's. This was an excellent read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read.

I read "home is where the heart is" and then had the luck to read this one next. Great stories. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy these stories. I hope you have more of these. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent! Very well written story. One of the best I have read on here. Keep up the good work and I will now go read some of your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. I guess I am an old softie. Keep up the good work.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago

No complaint about the plot line, though it took a long while to reach the payoff. However, you need an editor and proofreader to fix your punctuation, urgently. Spellcheck is NOT proofreading.

Bbump41Bbump41over 7 years ago
Sir Galahad suck it

Who cares about spelling and grammar and punctuation it's all about the story. It was great and so was where the hart is. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

You gave an old man a bit of "hope"?

yes, and a good read too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Thanks. I really loved the story and the slow burn really paid off in the end. Probably the best I've read here.

I really connected with Joe and the relationship he had with his wife. It's how I feel about mine and can't imagine how I would cope should anything happen to her. Looking forward to reading some of your others now.

And like you, I also believe that good things really do happen to good people.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy love story!

So well done from beginning to end! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Das war eine schoene geschichte, ich hoffe es wird noch mehr geben

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago
Close to Home

A little rough around the edges, but this one gave me feelings in a way I wouldn't have expected. I loved Joe and Karma and found their romance and the characters we met as we followed it intriguing. I've had my own Karma a time or two, but have never been able to make the connection like Joe finally did. Maybe that's why this story really touches my heart. Thank you for a little light and a happy ending.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
A sense of completion

A nice piece, though as is often the case it would be nice to see a more complete ending/epilogue, as I've notice with some of the author's other stories they end a bit abruptly.

Many stories like this are written in the now, so to speak, for me to find it fully satisfying narratively, I need to read what comes after, how will they manage going public about their feelings, (or for instance, as seen in incest stories, or other cases where the pairing is inappropriate, how will they keep it hidden and still have a happily ever after),

how will other people react to it? Such as Joe's daughter, will they get married? Will she get pregnant since they didn't use protection, and how would Joe feel about becoming a father again?

It is only after such things are tied up, or at least remarked upon that a story feels complete to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I think that was one of my favorites. I was so sweet and tragic in so many ways.

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable.

I liked the way you built the characters and introduced them to us like old friends. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Great story

Reading about Karma (who started the story as Carmen) turned me right on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

This is high among the best stories ever to come out of this site. The characters, storyline and action are believable and quickly draw you in. You could make a living with this talent Lovecraft68.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story is one of your bests

I have been reading them in alphabetical order and this is the one that affected me the most. Wiping tears of joy from the corners of my eyes. Great story! Thank you!

Blue90aBlue90aabout 7 years ago
Great story

The way the story developed fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

This is one of your best stories, good character development, nice romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A brilliant story

loved how it unfolded and he eventually won her over....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delightful!

GREAT story and,now lovecraft 68 has 4 of the top ten stories I've read at literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent !!!!!!!!!

Great story , great writing. I love a good story where at the end, I feel very good and I'm NOT pissed off. Thank you

Just_John1Just_John1about 7 years ago
Nice job!

This is the second story of yours I've read and I really enjoyed both of them. Love your character development and the narration just seems to disappear. I really felt invested in Karma and Joe. A really good story and a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing, now I have to go read the rest of your work. Just excellent!

JJ1

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed both this and Home Is Where the Heart is. The build up for both was very well done. Would love to see more like this from you LC68.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice one

Dear LC68, i belive for your soul, mine and others...this kind of story are the best. Yeah, you're a very good writer...but, if other kind of story is like sex, this kind is like making LOVE...Please keep up the good work as you always did, my dear. G.M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Dear LC68, Nice love story with good, believable and endearing characters. Thank you for the effort which I truly enjoyed. Going to check out your other work for more rainy afternoon entertainment. jntiques

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 7 years ago
Love a holy grail

Thank you for you, and the gift you give, the stories are believable, graphic, but you illustrate the difference between sex and making love.

North

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

I wish I could find a girl like Karma,

greetings from Brazil

Marcello

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

A fun read, I felt like I was with the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding Story

I loved how you stayed focused on the main characters and added a few others as the perfect seasoning. Thank you for giving us the full background on Karma and Joe. It made the story very personal and loving. I really liked how you ended the story. It was a perfect place with a perfect setup. It is clear, at least to me, that they will make this a permanent relationship and will deal with the fallout easily because it doesn't make any difference to them. He won't be the first man to have a wife younger than his own daughter. What daughter who has been raised by a father like Joe would not welcome that her father is happy. You left me with happy tears and a warm heart for such wonderful characters. The story is a perfect real-life definition of karma. This story is on par with "That What Friends Are For" but a more mature plot. You are very good at this. Thank you for your time and sharing your talent.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Good story!

Enjoyed this one very much.

Very well written. Good characters and nicely done intimacy. I chose that word deliberately. Seems to me to describe what you wrote better than simply 'sex'.

The only thing that would have been icing on the cake would be if that shitbag landlord got his?

Maybe a scenario for a or two? This story still has legs to it. I also think that it belongs under "Romance".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You know what you write

Thank you. Rarely are these stories believable. The characterization is good, the story sufficiently deep and involving. I'm off to see if there is a sequel. I liked the message as well.

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnabout 6 years ago
Heartwarming

I really enjoyed the story. I have reservations about that kind of age difference but following Karma's difficulties and what she went thru it brings me to considering how short life can be that you have to embrace the good.

And I do like to think that Karma is in play in life. Nice touch!

Thanks for the wonderful heartwarming romance.

auhunter04auhunter04about 6 years ago
Been learning

some things, Love doesn't have a calendar and there is a whole group of younger ladies out there that like older men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Read

LC68 - This was the second long story of yours I've read and I think you've changed my taste in reading. While your descriptive sex scenes are really well written and filled with emotion, the process of getting there was exquisite. Instead of reading for the sex, I was reading for the whole story. Truly more enjoyable. Thanks and please continue writing.

billyjoeraybobbillyjoeraybobabout 6 years ago
What goes around comes around

Not many stories I have read have this level of hardship, stress, worry and grief balanced with friendship, romance, affection and Love. The sex is only the dessert and had the finest of cherry's on top. Thanks for reminding us that the turtle may be slow but always gets to the end happily. Cheers from the snowbank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tears and laughter.

This I would love to see made into a film, its the best story ive read on here,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Life is karma

This was a wonderful story, full of heart, warmth, reality, struggle and lot of good coming to those that deserve it. True karma indeed :) (Plus, it got me worked up at the end, lol)

IchasemyWifeIchasemyWifealmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Thank you for a great story. Please keep writing. Just read this one today. Will probably read it every now and then for a great romantic pick me up with a happy ending. So much in life does not have a happy ending that I enjoy stories that do have that . Gives us all hope when life throws us a SNAFU.

justanicematureguyjustanicematureguyover 5 years ago
This....

Truly well written and fantastic tale you have composed. Romantic, witty, and thoughtful. Possibly one of the best stories on here to me. Makes me desire to find my own “Karma!” Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

So well written, actually a very nice story instead of the usual f**k as soon as they meet garbage. Thank you for taking the time to write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

That was fucking fantastic

AngryBadger016AngryBadger016over 5 years ago
Another good one

Two really good stories I couldn’t stop reading by you. Fantastic work! Kind of love story that jives with what a lot of people have to live, and in the end, the kind of companionship and love they hope to find. Great work. 5-star.

Jennylb22Jennylb22over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

That was very well done, I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your stories

I love your stories but I have the same concern I had in your other story. Why do two people who are innocent or professional or just really good people, just when coming together have to show their feelings for each other with such poor language. They are in love and making love but the language makes it sound like they are in a sleazy motel just doing each other. Your stories are great but lose some of their appeal when you have to describe their feelings using what I call "street language". Please keep writing

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
Great!

Great story, and no, Karma's not a bitch! She is lovely.

Just want to mention, the saying is "What goes around comes around," meaning that what good deeds "go out" from you will come back to you one day. It doesn't work the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I absolutely loved this story. Please write more with these characters. ♡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great love story!

Poor young gal and wealth older widow pulled together for perfect ending!

Louisiana Cajun Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Touched my heart; very real emotionally

Being an older male with a few unanticipated major life struggles in recent years i was very touched as I - oddly- found myself relating to Karma’s being displaced.

Having said that, I agree with another comment; the characters became thinner when the delectable primal urges that built so exquisitely started leaning towards a cheap script for a porno flick. You write so much better than that: the awe and lust of your characters was so well developed that I felt disappointed when the tone changed and it felt mechanical or obligatory. You could have the same scene and storyline and be even more erotic by letting the erotic develop in the readers mind instead of forcing it on them with culturally vulgar words. “Show, don’t tell”

There is magic in your writing. Don’t lose it to an obligatory plot or anything else “formatted.”

DavidAlan2031DavidAlan2031over 4 years ago
Romance Writer

I like your romance stories much more than the others. I do agree with one of the other readers that you don't need to use foul language during the sex. It is the one thing I dislike about all the stories on this site and don't understand why everyone thinks they have to use it. You mentioned you were a little apprehensive about writing this kind of story but I assure you that you are a wonderful writer and shouldn't feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good, maybe better

I must be a romantic. This is a very good love story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Favorite

Out of all the characters (in your stories that I read about so far, and I plan to read all of your stories), Karma is my favorite.

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
Two people who deserve each other " Find" each other

Karma is what it is.

These two beautiful people had their own problems but when they talked,

they found out that they could let loose and show each other how they felt.

Great story and Karma is what it is!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
So sorry

Loved your story and I'm so sorry that I can only give it five stars. One of the best romance stories I've read in a long time. The sex was as described, making love. Thanks

barn650barn650about 4 years ago
great romance in just 8 pages

I am a hopeless romantic and this story more than fits the bill. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Love Story

This is the best of your stories I have read so far. Soft, loving and tender! Glad I hung in there to read this because I was about to look elsewhere for stories after just reading (stopped after part 1 feeling sick) of your brutally abusive sex torture story “The Breaking of Allison”.

CaptainAmericaCOCaptainAmericaCOabout 4 years ago
the best I've read here!

extremely well written. Isn't that the kind of relationship we all want? brought a tear to my eye. you have a gift in communicating deep feelings. thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Romantic and sexy as hell

Such an awesome story, well developed characters and sexy as hell. Should be in the romance section and it will be one of the Top Ten of that category. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the mushy stuff.

Beautiful story. Enjoyed it. Pretty sure I knew where it was going, but who cares? It was enjoyable. Thank you.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoa!!!

Man you...

This was just beautiful. Perfect.

Thank you for sharing.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 4 years ago
It can happen....

....because it happened to me...

My girl is 21 years younger than me, although I’m in my late 60’s now, but we met over 8 years ago and have been married for 2 years.

Who knows what the future will bring but I do know that this is a far better relationship than my first marriage, and the age gap was just a few months.

After some debate, we just decided to take the happiness we have now and see what the future brings.

AJeyeAJeyealmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

As many of the comments say, a beautiful story. Thanks, AJ

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
Wonderfull romantic story

Great story at least for me. Yes it really can happen. I am 73 and I have a FWB who is 46. She is a very old and dear family friend that I have know since she was in the 2nd grade. She was and still is my daughters BFF. This is not a live in type of friendship, she comes to stay with me whenever she is in town and we usually go out to dinner and movies and concerts. We are both outdoor types so we sail, canoe, fish and hike together during Summer and ski, snowshoe and snowmobile in the Winter. It is a long story but I don't write well so it will never be published. And no we didn't get together as FWB's until just a little over 2 years ago, several years after my wife of 44 yrs passed. So kudos on such a nice romantic love story that brings a true gladness to my heart. This would be a 10* if I could vote that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved It

Excellent, just excellent. 5 stars but orders of magnitude better! CC

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, Very sweet............and spicy! Loved it. Thank you, jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your writing always feel like home

Please never stop !

AJGestAJGestover 3 years ago

I loved this story; a gentleman and sweet lady finding each other. I love the quips of humor interspersed in the dialog between these two friends and lovers I think this is one of the best love stories I read in a long time.

Steel_EyeSteel_Eyeover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Even if this story had been twice as long, the short erotic section was absolutely sensual and worth waiting for. Keep up with the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

This is a really good story. Thanks

Head609RamHead609Ramover 3 years ago

The story has great progression and is at the top of my favorite list. Thank you for the good grammar and proof-reader.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable story,but would have liked to know what happened next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22306 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...