Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa shrugged her robe off and slid back to sit on the edge of the desk, her feet on Mark's shoulders. Shivers ran through her when he let his eyes caress her, her nipples hardening even more, begging for his attention.

Mark started covering first one foot and then the other with soft kisses, making love to Vanessa's skin with his lips. Rubbing his cheek along her instep, he pulled his teeth across the smooth skin, her sighs fueling his desire.

Vanessa never got enough of her husband and soul mate. It didn't hurt that he knew her body as well as she did and had never taken more than he had given. She had been his princess from the beginning and he had always treated her like one. Feeling her body responding to his fingers and lips as they skimmed across her skin, Vanessa cried out when his fingers closed around her nipples at the same time his lips settled on her clit.

Amy woke up and heard Vanessa. Strangely, she didn't feel jealousy, just anticipation of the next time she was with Mark. She listened to him play Vanessa's body and felt hers responding as her nipples tightened. Wetting her fingers, she rolled and pulled them as she followed the lovers' progress. She added her moans and sighs to the song Vanessa was singing, not concerned that they could hear her clearly.

Vanessa heard Amy's passion grow and the answering groans pushed her passion higher. She felt Mark moan into her when he figured out that all of the sounds weren't exclusively his wife's.

Mark was awash in erotic feelings. Not only was Vanessa soaking his face, Amy was essentially participating as well. Not wanting to disappoint either lady, he did his best to take his wife to the heights of passion. It might not be "socially acceptable", but the matching rings that the ladies wore weren't either. He smiled and wet his finger and started lightly rubbing her asshole, wringing more vocal passion from her.

Vanessa knew what Mark was doing and smiled down into his twinkling eyes, obliging him as he made love to Amy through her voice.

"Yes Mark! Rub my asshole. Please fuck it with your fingers. Suck my pussy dammit!" Vanessa's volume paralleled her excitement level.

Both of them heard Amy's wordless replies as Mark pushed Vanessa toward the edge. He pressed his tongue inside Vanessa, matching its progress with his finger as it pressed her ass open. The last step was pressing her clit with his thumb, circling the nub slowly.

"Oh fuck, you eat me so damned good, baby. Do my ass you nasty fucker! Fuck my ass with your fingers. Shit that's good," Vanessa was ramping up the volume, her passion taking her.

Amy had three fingers stroking into her soaked pussy and her thumb was massaging her clit. The other hand was on her ass, thrilling her when she thought about Mark's fingers and tongue exploring her. She felt her first orgasm tear through her when she pressed a finger inside the tight bud.

"Oh fuck that's good! Fuck me baby!" Amy flew apart and pulled Vanessa with her as she surrendered to the flow.

Mark was sure that he could hear the theme from "The Twilight Zone" when he heard the stereo orgasm echoing through the house. Slipping back into the moment, he groaned watching Vanessa slide to the floor between his feet.

Vanessa bobbed twice on his cock then swallowed him, pressing her nose against his stomach. She looked into Mark's eyes and pulled back to tease the head before she slid him back into her throat, coating his shaft with spit. Grinning she pulled off of him and spun around, pressing her soaked pussy onto his hardness, splitting her clenched muscles.

Amy was coming down and heard Mark groan with an answering sigh from Vanessa and found her fingers idly traveling across her swollen lips again.

Mark grabbed Vanessa's hips and started shoving her down to meet his thrusts, the wet slapping sound carrying to Amy. When he noticed her legs tiring, he stood up, driving his wife onto her toes with the cock buried in her.

Vanessa bent over the desk and held on as Mark jerked her back onto him, his hands wrapping around her waist. Just thinking of Amy listening made her want to cum, and feeling Mark stroking into her finished her off.

"Oh shit yes, harder, dammit! Fuck me Mark! Use your pussy. Fuck yessss!" Vanessa finished as she felt her pussy grab Mark's cock.

Amy didn't think she could take much more, and listening to the two bodies slapping together only made her pussy clench harder wanting Mark's cock. When Vanessa screamed, all she could do was hang on for the ride as she went with her.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck meeeee!," was the last intelligible thing that Amy said as she curled around her fingers.

Mark had trouble hanging on when Vanessa started urging him on, but when he had Amy adding her part to the duet the ladies were performing, it was hopeless. Thrusting one last time, he grabbed Vanessa's hips and held her tight, emptying himself deep inside her.

Mark slid back onto the chair and watched as Vanessa ran a finger through her swollen and well used pussy, bringing it to her lips, dragging a moan from him. She sank to the floor and sucked his cock to the back of her throat, cleaning their mingled cum from him. Looking into his eyes, she stuck her tongue out and finished the job as he started stiffening again.

Urging Mark out of his seat, Vanessa led him by his cock toward the bathroom. Stopping him in the hall, Vanessa stroked him a few more times and with a sexy grin walked him to the open bedroom door. Squeezing his ass and with one last kiss, she pushed him into the bedroom and into Amy's arms.

Mark hesitated and looked at Vanessa. It was one thing to have them know what was going on, but to have his wife escort him to Amy was surreal. He watched her walk into the guest bedroom and crawl onto the bed, rolling over and spreading her legs, sliding her fingers through their cum as she started fingering herself.

Tearing his eyes away from the incredibly erotic scene, he saw another one on the bed in front of him. Amy was lying in front of him, rolling her nipples with her legs spread, her labia swollen and glistening. She frowned when he turned, but waited as he washed his face, her smile coming back when she saw his erection.

Mark crawled up Amy's body and pulled her into a kiss, moaning when he tasted her pussy on her lips. Smiling, he brought her fingers to his mouth and cleaned them.

"Get me more, baby," Mark said. Amy ran her fingers down and slid them in her pussy, fucking herself noisily before bringing them to his tongue.

She was on the brink of cumming before he was done.

"Mark, eat your pussy baby. Make me cum please sweetheart. Fuck I need you," Amy whimpered.

Mark slid down and cleaned her juices off of her nipples, letting the head of his cock trail across her skin, the faint trace of precum tracing the path he had taken.

"Open yourself," Mark told Amy and watched as she reached under her legs and grabbed the lips of her pussy, spreading herself and exposing her inner labia.

Mark saw the lust raging behind her eyes and almost took her with her fingers splaying her pussy open to his hungry stare. Running his tongue through her cum that was flowing across her asshole; he teased the tight ring open. Replacing his probing tongue with a finger he pressed through the puckered ring as he sucked her clit.

"Fuck that's good! Oh shit she was right, finger my ass, you nasty fucker. Eat meeeee!" Amy trailed off when she felt her pussy contract around Mark's tongue.

Vanessa was following along, holding herself back to match Amy, smiling to herself when she heard the pretty blonde begging. He had never failed to wring her out when he had the time; any other time was just foreplay. She did cheat and allow herself to cum when she heard Mark tell Amy to finger herself, the dominant tone enough to trigger her orgasm.

Mark slid two fingers on his other hand inside Amy, and started tickling her gspot, stroking it in time with his tongue. As she was winding up, he pulled as much of her pussy past his teeth as he could get, gnawing it as he went, paying extra attention to her already over-stimulated clit. Making sure to make enough noise to be overheard, he drove her toward an explosion, the vocal soundtrack bringing Vanessa's harmony forward.

When he felt her pussy clamp down, Mark sat back and pulled Amy's pussy with him, spreading her wetness over his swollen head. Waiting until she was lost in the next contraction, he slammed his cock between her lips not stopping until he bottomed out.

"Oh shit, you're in my fucking cervix you bastard. Fill me up," her passion trumping the pain of the intrusion. "Oh fuck! Mark please fuck me, oh shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Give me your cum baby," Amy said and jammed him back into her cervix.

Amy couldn't hold off any longer and started twisting her nipples as she felt Mark when he pressed into her, the pain only serving to excite her more.

"Oh fuck me, I'm cumming!" Vanessa added to the erotic sounds, hearing the answering cries from Amy.

Mark was reduced to a mass of lust when he heard the ladies feeding off of each other's excitement. Hearing just one of them was enough, but both were torture and he made it until Vanessa unwittingly tripped him.

"Mark, I love you so much baby," Vanessa said as she felt another wave crash over her.

Hearing Vanessa opened the floodgates, and he lost himself in the feelings, as he pounded into Amy's pussy. Pulling her against him one last time, he filled her uterus with his cum, her nails leaving trails across his back.

Once Amy settled down, Mark slipped off to get a washcloth to clean her up with, and was on his way to do the same for Vanessa, when Amy stopped him.

"Bring her back with you baby," she said to a very confused man. "You just made love to us both. sweetheart, and I know I want to be next to you, so why should Vanessa be any different?"

Mark went in the guest bedroom and ran his tongue through Vanessa's lips, dragging a moan from the temporarily sated brunette. Picking her up after he finished, drew a puzzled frown across her face.

"Are you sure Amy?" Vanessa asked.

"Positive, now come back in here, its nap time," Amy said with a giggle.

"Can't argue with that, yah mule!" Vanessa said with her own answering giggle.

Amy and Vanessa waited until the last minute to wake up Mark, spending the time settling in as intimate parts of his life. Vanessa went to wake up Mark and Amy called to let Adam know Doug was on his way.

Mark wandered into the living room feeling almost human again. He felt like he had whiplash from all of the sudden direction changes that had happened in the last forty eight hours. The feelings of warmth and happiness had him wrapped in a cloud of comfort.

The phone ringing interrupted his thoughts.

"Mark."

"A black late model Ford just rolled onto the access road, just a driver as far as we can tell."

"That's Doug. Thanks."

Doug came through the door and stopped as the latest addition to the family decided whether it was snack time. He was considering leaving until Vanessa called Chief off and watched the dog go back to its bed, watching him with his muzzle on his paws. He also saw Mark settle back on the couch between Amy and Vanessa; nothing new there, but there was a new connection glowing between them. Deciding it was none of his business what his investors did, Doug settled in to see what they needed.

Most of what they talked over had already been drawn up as a "when we get out of the Navy" plan, it was the additions to the addition that raised his eyebrows. The first was an additional set of kids' bedrooms adjacent to the office, and a "multi-purpose" room off of the master suite. The way the three looked at each other made it easy to guess what it was for, especially when he looked at the ladies' fingers.

The next was a major addition to the garage. Mark said that he would need two heavy lifts installed and four more bays. From the looks he was getting, it was a fair bet that this was a bit of a surprise, but Amy and Vanessa went along with him.

The third was the most surprising and most troubling. There was to be a safe room in the new master suite and one in the garage, with a tunnel connecting the two.

Putting the questions out of his mind, he turned to roughly draw out the floor plan and watched the three friends interact. Mark treated both ladies like they were the most important people in his life, and vice versa.

Once Doug had the drawing roughed in, Amy and Vanessa started making the fine adjustments to the house, Mark only had two changes to the kitchen and left the rest to the ladies.

The addition of a third walk-in closet in the master suite made his face turn pink. The addition of a wall in the "multi-purpose room" with a LCD screen that could be clear or opaque turned him the shade normally seen in lobsters on a plate.

"If it makes it easier, just think of that space as a long walk-in closet," Mark chimed in.

"With a long window," Amy added with a snicker after sharing a look with Vanessa.

Once he let the ladies finish the adjustments, Mark went over what he wanted for the safe rooms. When the list of his requirements kept growing, Doug and the ladies just looked at him until he stopped.

"What? Those assholes came in our home and wanted to hurt you. You think I'm going to sit back and let that happen again?" Mark said as he unclenched his hands.

Vanessa and Amy shifted closer and kissed Mark's cheeks and cuddled up to him, not worried about the impression it gave. Once Mark slowed down again he went over the other special things he needed. The tunnel drew the most raised eyebrows until they worked out that it was just a second exit. The enlarged garage and high capacity lifts should have been the high point, but the girls had gone into nursery overload.

Doug sketched out the additional changes and let the three of them look at it, Mark was the last one with an affirmative nod.

"When can you get started and how long?" Mark asked.

"A day to finalize the plans and another to get the permits. We can start on Friday, and if you are willing, we can work...," Doug stopped as Mark was nodding his head.

"I am more than willing. I want it done yesterday, but I also expect it to be the quality product you're known for," Mark said to his business partner.

"Just one thought, we are going to have to go past the fence lines," Doug said as he shifted to general contractor mode.

"You've got about four hundred acres of room, Doug. I want the oak with the swing to stay for sure, and the other big trees if you can. Maybe take the garage across the back fence line, plus you can use the attached garage if you need to," Mark paused and reached over and ran a finger across the rough path of the connecting tunnel. "Can we put a breezeway over this? Maybe use the ceiling of the tunnel as the walkway?"

"I don't know why not, sure would make it easier to build if we don't have to bury the whole thing," Doug said as he thought about time frames. "We are looking at close to four months if we get started Friday. Are you going to stay here during construction?"

"Probably not during the heavy stuff, and then as little as possible so you don't have to worry about utilities," Mark hid a grin, "How long will it take if we get out of your hair?"

"The safe rooms are the killer. If we bought them already made we could cut it to eight to ten weeks. The rest is just digging and once we get the foundations done, it should move pretty fast especially if we can work without distractions," Doug said as he glanced at Amy and Vanessa.

He didn't need to lose workers when Mark decided to counsel them about manners.

Mark grinned in reply to the veiled compliment Doug had given the ladies and agreed wholeheartedly. He really didn't want to have to deal with any of that and already had an idea, but needed to bounce it off of Adam, Jack and the command.

"Would it help if I matched the standard bonus with one for the crew?" Mark asked.

"Well they certainly wouldn't complain, but you don't have to do that. We've been partners for close to ten years and...," Doug stopped when he saw Mark shaking his head.

"That's just why I need to do it. They work for me too, but I would never ask anyone to work on weekends and not take care of them. Same thing goes for the standard bonus. Why would I ask you to do anything for free?" Mark asked.

"Ok. I'll get these drawings finalized and we should be able to get started by Monday at the latest. I'll call when we get the permits." Doug said and stood, stopping when Chief stood with him.

Mark stood with both of them and held his hand out, Chief settling under it for an ear scratching.

"See, he's a real pussycat," Mark said with a chuckle. "Seriously though, if you can do the garage and the house at the same time that would be great. But if you have to prioritize, it would be safe rooms, house, tunnel then garage. The garage does need to be done in the three month window though." Mark said studiously not looking at the ladies.

Vanessa and Amy stayed out of the conversation, but shared a look when they heard Mark trying to hide something.

"I'll get Chuck's crew on it, they're the best we've got and they just finished a project. If I have to, I can pull another one over for a week," Doug said thinking aloud.

"Just don't cut yourself too thin."

"I won't," Doug said and reached out to shake hands, stopping as the big dog swiveled his ears toward him.

Mark reached out and grabbed the proffered hand and walked Doug to the door. He had just turned from the door and glanced at the ladies and knew he might as well tell them his plans, but he vowed to go down fighting and took the better part of valor and tried to run for it.

"Oh no you don't, buster," Vanessa said and pounced him followed closely by Amy.

Chief looked up at the pile of his giggling humans in the floor and sighed before going back to sleep.

"Fine, I see what side you're on, traitor!" Mark said after the furry Judas went back to sleep.

"Please sweetheart," Amy said in her best little girl tone.

"Oh fine! Party poopers, you want the big surprise or the really big surprise first?"

"The big one," Vanessa said with a smile, "We already had the bigger one baby."

Mark should have been used to the teasing but the two ladies could still make him blush. Extracting himself from them, he went in the office and returned with a handful of paper.

Once they were settled at the table, Mark slid a piece of paper in front of Amy and Vanessa. Amy's showed a Ford crew cab pickup and Vanessa's showed a Porsche Cayenne. The girls looked at the pictures for a second, blank looks painted across their faces.

"Those two, along with these will be finished and delivered in twelve weeks," Mark said and spun two more sheets onto the table. The first was a Suburban and the second was a Camaro.

"They're from the company that modified the Lincoln," he said and saw the recognition cross their faces as they studied the pictures closer. "If anything happens to either of you, that I could have prevented, I don't think I could handle it."

"I can understand the cars, but a Suburban?" Vanessa asked, Amy joined her with a nod.

"I'll not let anything happen to our children either. Just the thought makes my heart race."

Amy and Vanessa's eyes widened as they understood, followed closely by a run through all of the emotions until they joined Mark in the place only a parent can reach. Neither of the girls differentiated the children in their minds, they both considered them theirs and found themselves lost in the same red haze that had snared Mark.

"What about the Lincoln then?" Amy asked as she felt the after effects fading.