Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark leaned down and took Amy's mouth, his tongue pressing past her lips. Slipping to the side, he trailed his teeth down her neck and settled in the space midway down, hesitating. Even in the heat of the moment, he left it up to her if she wanted to have it visible for everyone to see.

Amy felt his teeth stop and didn't hesitate to press him tighter; she wanted everyone to know she had been taken. She felt Mark's hips pick up speed as he sucked her skin.

"Just like that baby. Dammit that's so fucking good!" Amy finished as he pulled back with his mouth, letting the skin pop from between his lips.

Mark looked down and saw the red spot on her neck and then at her finger, it was also at that point that he remembered that both girls had stopped the pill. The last thought was enough to finish him off and he pressed home with a yell and felt his balls deposit their contents in her welcoming pussy.

"I love you baby," Mark said as he kept stroking.

"I love you toooooo," the last drawn out as she felt the pulsing head depositing cum deep inside her, triggering her release.

Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled Mark down and kissed him between gasps for air, savoring the way his sweaty body felt pressing against her. Running her nails along his back pulled a deep rumble from him as the sensations ran through him.

Anita and Vanessa were each following the progress in the stateroom in their own ways. As Mark was pulling back from his vampire duties, both ladies looked at each other and blushed, but didn't bother to do anything but go back to listening. Vanessa leaned her head back as she listened in, rubbing her clit in circles on her foot. She could hear Anita's breathing keeping pace with hers as the two paced Amy in her climb

Anita couldn't believe what she was doing. She could see Vanessa's hips rotating as she rubbed against her foot, not really flaunting it, but not caring if Anita knew. Moving slowly so as to not call attention to herself, Anita kicked a shoe off and pulled her foot up, mimicking the brunette that was radiating sexual energy. She froze halfway through the movement as Vanessa opened her eyes and saw what she was doing, her face heating as she tucked her foot under her. Shrugging she pressed her heel into her clit and heard the resulting moan slip past her lips.

Vanessa saw Anita grinding her hips in time with the rhythmic sounds coming through the bulkhead and matched her. Both were breathing faster and occasional sighs and moans added to the song Amy was singing. Vanessa had shifted into a holding pattern of sorts waiting for Amy to cum again. She didn't have to wait long as she heard first Mark call out then Amy following suit. Pressing down harder, she made two more circuits of her hips and felt the wave expanding as her orgasm took her.

Anita heard the crescendo in the stateroom then saw Vanessa tense, her head against the wall and erotic whimpers sliding past her lips. The combination of all of the sensual triggers shoved her down the rabbit hole as she felt her own orgasm. Unable to hold it in, she heard a gasp and a whimper slip out and add a part to the sexual tide that flowed through the cabin.

Vanessa smiled as she heard Anita, and openly watched her as she came with the rest of them. Catching her breath, she ran her fingers through her hair and smiled at the satisfied look on the other woman's face.

Anita opened her eyes to see Vanessa watching her, her eyes drawn to the way the brunette's nipples were standing up. Feeling her face heating, she tried to think of something to say and just gave up and smiled back. She knew that she was sitting in a wet spot and had soaked her panties and pants needing to change, but didn't want to get up.

Vanessa felt her wetness as it soaked through her pants and the thin socks she was wearing. She squirmed around a few more times enjoying the way her smooth lips rubbed together.

"Well that was invigorating," Vanessa said with a giggle at the end, breaking the awkward silence that was growing.

"That's one way to put it," Anita said with her own giggle.

The two ladies spent the time waiting for Mark and Amy to come out talking like they had been friends for years. When the lovers came out, Mark could smell the residual scent of arousal and looked at Vanessa and Anita with a raised eyebrow and smile.

Vanessa got up and kissed Amy then wrapped herself around Mark, smiling when his hand found the enormous wet spot on her ass. Pulling his head down, she slipped her tongue in his mouth and moaned as she felt him cup her ass and squeeze.

"Offer to get Anita a change of clothes, she needs one and is embarrassed, I love you baby," Vanessa whispered as she slipped past to go into the stateroom to clean up and change.

"Umm, would you like me to get you something to change in to? I'm sure we've got something," Mark stopped as he saw he was making it worse.

Anita heard what he said and started shaking her head. It wasn't a no answer, it was more of confusion. She had never had passengers look out for her the way that these three did, and saw the look on Mark's face as she came back to the present.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Mark said.

"You didn't. Well you did, but thank you. I've got a bag up front with changes of clothes. I'll just go up an...," Anita said and stopped as she saw Mark heading forward.

"Which bag is it," he asked.

"The red one in the first locker," she answered and saw Amy smiling.

"You've been adopted by the way. I've seen that look more times than I can count. Might as well give in and let him help," Amy said with a warm smile.

Mark came back with the bag and then found a reason to look the other way as Anita went in the bathroom to clean up.

Anita and Vanessa both came out at the same time and everyone in the cabin shared a look, then settled around the table as the jet raced toward the islands.