Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two passengers add a bit of a problem. Can your friends stay in the overwatches? We are going to have to secure the extras and the 'men' at the same time," Adam said as he looked at the picture on the wall.

Eric may have been an ex-SEAL, but he and his "friends" were off-the-books contractors and had the same equipment as Adam's team. They couldn't have any hands on with this one, but he didn't count a scope crosshair as touching. Nodding his head, he turned to the picture as well.

"I think I can arrange that, as well as adding one here and here," Eric said pointing to the front and back doors.

All of them were between five hundred and seven hundred yards off, certainly more than arms length.

"Just make sure you have your IR's burning."

Each person outside of the confines of that house had infrared illuminators either as a helper for the low-light gear for the people going in, or for the "reach out and touch someone" people in the hills. Anyone not glowing was in for a very bad evening, and the fact that they were apparently starting again, meant it would be a very, very bad evening.

Adam was supposed to return Chad and his animals for prosecution; they didn't say what condition other than breathing was required. He pondered whether life support was breathing, before shelving that for more immediate concerns, who knew whether Chad and his boys had it in them to fight with someone other than defenseless girls. He hoped they did.

Loading up Eric's van with gear bags, the five men, dressed in black, moved like the shadows they would soon become. The added weight of the body armor and equipment harnesses felt like a second skin, and each settled into their thoughts for the fifteen minute ride to the jump off point.

With the extra sets of eyes, they were split into teams of two with Adam going in with the team entering through the back door. The fact that Chad had obviously been thinking remote and private were good things, played into their hands. A moonless night and twenty yards was all that separated Chad from a world class ass whipping.

Once the teams were in place, they settled in to wait. The start time was an hour after all the lights went off in the house, or 1am. The house went dark just past midnight, and Adam decided to press back the time to 2am, giving them time to make sure Chad didn't surprise them; he didn't.

"Don't forget your IR gentlemen, no friendly fire this morning," Adam said through his radio.

Each had one for the night-vision sets and one on their weapons. Flipping his "eyes" down, he saw the beams of all of the good guys, and did a role call of sorts to ensure that everyone was visible.

The moment the clock hit 2, Adam gave the go signal. The overwatches saw five glowing wraiths move silently to the front and back doors. Eric had already oiled the hinges and adjusted the striker plates to make entry fast and noiseless. Ten seconds past 2, all five men were inside the house and the men manning the long guns shifted from the spotting scopes to the weapon mounted ones.

The basic assumption was that Chad would take the master bedroom and then the others would spread out through the house. The team with Adam settled like dark shadows in the kitchen and heard a soft scuffling sound as the team in the front came across a sleeping person on the couch. Adam tensed until he heard "clear" over the radio, giving the command to continue.

After making sure that the person on the couch wouldn't make any trouble, the team in the front eased down the long hall seeing the glow from their counterparts at the other end. The team with Adam would be taking the unfurnished bedroom and the other would take the furnished bedroom; Adam was in position as backup.

The two teams went in as one unit, Adam's team found four unconscious girls, and seeing no threats moved to the master bedroom. The second team had moved in and found three men, the first two made no sound as they were neutralized, the third let out a strangled yelp as he was grabbed by the vices of the big man facing him. Deciding that surprise was shot, Adam and his team busted through the door, catching Chad before he could hide behind the victim he had in bed with him.

The man on the left moved to secure the girl and Adam launched himself into Chad. He was reaching for a weapon when Adam snarled and hit the "man" with every ounce of the 260 pounds he carried. He was finishing the payment for Susan and starting on the others, when his guys pulled him off. Chad was breathing, although he was going to need a lot of healing before his mother would recognize him.

He looked at his watch; 2:02. Keying his mic, Adam called the all clear to Eric. Sending the other team out, Adam's started taking pictures for Vanessa to ID; including the girls. They would have to do Chad's with fingerprints.

Eric pulled up in his van with another following for the girls. Bundling them in blankets, Adam and the two men with him carried them out and into the care of some of the ladies that would help bring them back to life.

Once the van was nothing but receding taillights, Adam returned to load up the "men" from the house. He grabbed the one on the couch by his feet and dragged him to the van. The fact that there was a small flight of stairs must have slipped his mind with all of the excitement; the oversight was team-wide as all four thugs bounced down the stairs. Adam went back in after Chad only to be stopped by Eric.

"He's not worth it Adam," Eric cautioned, "you already gave him the ass-whipping; now let the inmates have a shot. If you finish it now, you are going to deprive him of a life as an orifice for some guy named Bubba."

With that, Eric went in for Chad. Eric stopped and saw the damage Adam had done and thought of the girls. Reaching down, he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him down the hall and tossed him into the pile. Leaving the overwatch to the perimeter, Adam's teams threw Chad and his friends into the van like firewood. Chad went in first and his butt buddy was next. Once they were loaded, the equipment bags were thrown in and the place was deserted. Adam's watch read 2:05.

Adam was mentally kicking himself; this was supposed to be a tune-up for the team's next assignment, not a vendetta. It was sloppy and would have endangered his people in other circumstances; it did feel good to remind the scumbag that there is a downside to choices, he admitted though.

The three extra people were left in their cars at the police station for the oncoming watch to find. Chad and his second, were tossed in the baggage compartment of the plane for the return trip. Frank and his friends would love to house them in the general population while they awaited trial. The team landed at 5:30 and were back at Mark's house asleep at 7:00.

Adam and his team would spend the next three weeks on Mark's land, training and running drills before shifting to a place where live fire exercises weren't frowned upon. Frank only had one call, and that was only because Adam's team had added the heavy guns into the arsenal.

Frank called Adam the day before the team relocated and told him that Chad and his second had been moved into the general population after leaving the infirmary, and he was very popular. The other three were identified by Vanessa and were currently circulating through the West Virginia penal system.

Anita was knocking on the stateroom door as Adam and the team was touching down, while the big Gulfstream was refueling as Chad was being delivered into the loving arms of the Corrections officers.

Vanessa came out of the stateroom, and saw the big grin on Mark's face. He knew where Adam was headed, but didn't tell her or Amy for fear of something going wrong. All he did was spin the laptop around and let Vanessa see the picture Frank had taken, and sent him after they verified the fingerprints. Her reaction wasn't quite what he expected, as she threw herself into his arms. and was in full meltdown mode by the time Amy came out. Looking the question at Mark, he nodded to the laptop while he did his best to soothe his sobbing wife.

Amy saw the picture and kissed both Vanessa and Mark, helped them to the stateroom, pulled the door closed behind the couple, and returned to eat breakfast and talk to Anita.

Mark carried Vanessa in and crawled to the center of the bed and across her, slowly lowering himself until she grabbed him and pulled him onto her. All he could do was hold her until the tears could run their course, soaking his shirt.

"What's wrong baby? I thought you would be happy," Mark asked when the tears had slowed.

"I am, I just hated what he was doing to us even when he wasn't around. That and I always expected him to crawl back out from under a rock," Vanessa said between sobs, "These are from relief and happiness sweetheart. Now we don't have to worry about him around our babies."

Vanessa pulled Mark down, and met his lips with hers, as she wrapped her legs around him, the thin material of her yoga pants doing nothing to minimize the sensations that his swelling erection was causing. Sliding her hands under the waistband of his shorts and grabbing his ass, Vanessa ground against him, her breath coming in gasps. It didn't hurt that Mark was dry humping her, his cock growing down the leg of his shorts letting the head rub her inner thigh.

Mark pushed up on his elbows and pulled Vanessa's shirt up, exposing her nipples to his hungry mouth, sucking and rolling them as Vanessa's gasps and sighs started escalating in volume. Sliding his hands along her hips and pushing her pants down, he trailed kisses along her stomach to her already dripping pussy. He considered drawing out her pleasure, but knew there would be nothing but time to please her later, and slipped his tongue over her swollen clit.

"Yes baby, you eat me so good. Fuck, you've got such a good tongue," Vanessa moaned, rising in pitch as Mark caressed her with his tongue.

Amy heard her two companions and must have let a moan of her own slip and saw Anita staring at her. Giggling and turning a bright shade of red, she took a sip of coffee and put her most innocent look on her face.

"Umm, you might want to turn some music on, they can get pretty loud," Amy said and giggled again when Anita nodded with a grin.

Anita heard the noises and ignored them; they were part of the job and not altogether unpleasant. The shock was hearing the pretty blonde moan in answer to the couple in the stateroom. It was one thing to watch them go into the same room, but now that she thought about it, she didn't hear anything earlier. Frowning and glancing at the rings on Amy's finger, she glanced up and figured out that she had been staring and turned a matching shade of red.

Mark was oblivious to anything but Vanessa and the way she was responding, forgetting that only a thin bulkhead separated the four people in the aft cabin. Buzzing her clit with his lips was enough to push her past the threshold and she clamped her thighs around his head as she unwittingly shared her orgasm with the two ladies at the table.

Anita felt her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet as she listened to the erotic opera. Glancing over at Amy she saw the glassy eyed stare and the way her nipples stood out through the thin fabric of what was obviously one of Mark's shirts. Even over the music, it was clearly having an effect on both women.

Vanessa rolled over, pulling Mark with her and spun to let his lips continue their magic. Leaning down she pushed his shorts down his legs and sucked the head of his cock, his precum just whetting her appetite. She wanted him to shoot it all over her face and smear it over her lips, but first she needed to feel him rearrange her pussy. Lifting off of his lips with a moan, she crawled down and hovered her swollen lips over his glistening head. Grabbing his shaft, she lowered herself onto it groaning as she felt it pressing into her, already feeling the renewed flames of her orgasm rising.

All Mark could do was try to take in all of the sensual scenery Vanessa was providing. There was still no bad answer as she made love to him with her entire body. When she crawled down his body and pulled her nipples along his skin, all he could do was moan and slide his hands over her firm ass. When she settled down on his cock, it turned to groans. It was all he could do to hold on as she started rotating her hips, letting him watch the way his cock disappeared into her with each downstroke.

"Oh fuck baby that feels so good, Ness. Ride me, bitch," Mark said as the passion and lust took him.

Vanessa groaned when she heard him slip over the edge and grinned as she felt his hands grip her hips and jam her down fully on his cock.

"Yes, sweetheart. Fuck me. Harder, you bastard!" Vanessa called out as she started slamming her hips down to meet his thrusting cock.

Mark pulled her off and flipped her over onto the bed and shifted between her legs, sliding home pulling a matching set of wordless mumbles from them. Looking into his wife's lust fogged eyes, Mark thrust once more and filled her pussy, shuddering as she wrapped her legs around him and milked the cum from him.

Once the lovers caught their breath and the afterglow faded a bit, Mark slid off to get cleaned up. Vanessa was still floating when she felt the warm washcloth pressed against her pussy, and opened her eyes with a sexy "just fucked look" and smiled at him. He helped her get dressed again and finished by helping her brush her hair, although it still had that look that only came from sex.

Mark opened the door for Vanessa and walked in and kissed Amy, forgetting Anita in the leftover haze Vanessa had put him in. It was only after he turned to get coffee that he remembered that they had company and flushed a deeper red than either of the ladies had earlier.

"Umm, hi, beautiful ladies. Have you done something new with your hair? It looks great," as he turned to the coffee pots with a chorus of giggles following him.

"Hi sweetie, are you ok?" Amy asked Vanessa as she came in on the tail end of Mark's retreat.

"I am now," Vanessa said with an amused giggle and a wink as she saw Mark's neck turning even redder.

"Gee, anything left to eat," Mark said and realized the softball he had just tossed up, "I know, I know...don't say it," and sat down with a grin.

Amy plopped in his lap and wiggled around to get comfortable and whispered in his ear, "you can eat me right on this fucking table."

Mark just groaned as he bit down on her neck, Vanessa smiling and Anita staring.

"You mean you don't min...," Anita asked Vanessa before she could stop, "I'm sorry, that was out of line and none of my business. I should get back to work."

There was something about the group that made it ok to ask the question. She couldn't think of any passenger that she would have ever asked that of, and there had been any number of combinations of people pass through the stateroom door.

"Anita, please sit with us. And no I don't. I wouldn't expect anyone to understand, but for some reason, its okay," Vanessa said with a smile.

Seeing the encouraging smiles and nods from Mark and Amy, Anita slid back into her seat. This time she studied the people around her openly. The tripod that the three of them made fascinated her as Vanessa settled in next to the pair cuddled up on the divan. Asking to see their rings, she smiled as the girls displayed them in the typical fashion, and saw that they were matching sets. Frowning a bit, she shifted her gaze to Mark who pursed his lips as if he was thinking.

Mark had been following the progress of Anita's "inspection" and saw the small frown when she got to the rings.

"I'm not too sure how to explain, but I'll try," Mark said and held a finger up to cutoff the obvious "that's not necessary" comment.

"There was a series of events that made me reevaluate the things that were important to me. These ladies are my heart and soul and I needed to show them how much I loved each one. They have each saved me from myself more times than I can count and there's nothing more that I can offer them than these," pointing to the rings, "and this," pointing to his heart.

Mark didn't feel his eyes shift down to Amy's ring, but that's where they glanced up from in time to see Anita's eyes brimming with unshed tears and feel Vanessa pulling he and Amy into a group hug. Now both sides of his shirt were wet and Anita needed tissues as well. All he could do was sigh and rock the girls through the tears and kiss each one softly as the shower abated.

Tapping Vanessa and pointing to Anita, he managed to get a napkin to the solitary occupant before she used her sleeve as a handkerchief.

"Let's get you cleaned up a bit," Vanessa said to Anita, "Oh, and you better turn up the music. That tramp gets pretty loud," pointing to Amy.

Anita just stared as Mark carried Amy into the stateroom, turning a bit helplessly into the bathroom where Vanessa helped her with her hair and makeup.

Vanessa saw Anita looking first at her and then her rings, like she was building up to something. Then she saw the other lady just kind of shrug her shoulders like she was arguing with herself, finally letting her smile shine through again. Going back to the table, the two ladies cleared the table and sat drinking coffee in the same seats as a different lady was occupied.

Amy thought she was keyed up and horny after enduring Vanessa's "recovery", but after Mark had said what he did about the rings, she felt a little gush and could feel a wet spot form in her shorts. There were no panties to help soak it up so it was obvious as soon as Mark put her down on the bed.

Dropping to his knees, Mark kissed Amy and slid down to nibble the soaked crotch of her shorts. He knew she was at the point of exploding and didn't disappoint as he rubbed his nose in circles.

"Oh no, you don't you fucking tease, EAT ME!" Amy said and mashed his mouth and face into her pulsing pussy.

Mark smiled and pulled the shorts to the side and slid two fingers through her wetness and offered them to her. He groaned as Amy sucked his fingers clean and felt his erection finish its recovery. Slipping the two newly cleaned fingers inside, he started slowly fucking her with them as he leisurely licked circles around her clit.

"My clit you fucker, stop teasing me," Amy yelled, knowing that Anita and Vanessa could hear; only thinking of the hair trigger that Mark had her on.

"Oh, FUCK YES!" Amy screamed as he grabbed her clit with his teeth.

Mark groaned as Amy's pussy started pulling at his fingers, followed quickly by her juices running down his wrist as she started wordlessly thrashed through first her orgasm and then the torture he was inflicting.

"Mark, you shit, no baby I'm too sensitive. Mark! Listen to me you ass! Oh fuck no, please sweetheart," Amy said all of that in one breathless squeal as he pushed her over the edge again.

Mark waited until she had started her second time, and pulled her shorts off, flipped her over and slid his cock into her spasming pussy. Groaning with Amy as he sunk into her, he saw her wrap her hands through the sheets and heard her scream into the pillow.

Anita's eyes got bigger as the volume reached first one crescendo, then another and finally the muffled scream, the last making her wonder how many people would walk out. If she was wet before, she was sodden now as she sat in her chair with her legs crossed, her foot moving faster, as she tried to get herself off without alerting Vanessa. She didn't have to worry; Vanessa was lost in the aural lust and was doing the same thing as she sat on her heel.

Amy was lost in a fog of animalistic need, and crawled off of Mark's thrusting cock. Growling and grabbing him, she pulled him onto the bed and slid him back into her, pressing with her heels to get him deeper. Taking his hands and cupping her tits with them, she squeezed her nipples, twisting and stretching them. The only noise that she was making was a series of grunts and sighs as Mark took over the treatment that she needed.