Karma Bus Route 1

Story Info
Girlfriend gets invited back stage.
1.4k words
3.69
28.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers

I must be crazy doing my first submission to Loving Wives. I have my asbestos undies on. Yes this likely similar to both stories here and many other times in real life. This really happened about 1987. Names completely changed. Facts are true but the story is embellished with details I have no idea about. The story told me was a grand total of about 2 minutes and it happened to the younger brother of a friend of mine. All four main people are high school seniors. Everyone is eighteen or older. It happened around prom season but while high school was still in session and they needed jackets. Figure mid May in the northern US. Names of people are changed and locations given made up names.

The band name is changed and The Ugly Boys is made up. I honestly don't remember who the band was anyway. I remember they were up and coming at the time and had a gold or platinum album previously and had their second one doing well and this was that concert. This was not the Rolling Stones or even Def Leppard level. One of those bands who could sell out a 2000 seat arena for three nights running, but was not at the stadium level. I remember seeing them on MTV back in the day.

I only ever met Jimmy so the faces and looks are also made up.

*******

Jenni came over to her boyfriend's locker and said, "Jimmy! Kim got four FRONT ROW TICKETS for The Ugly Boys concert on Friday. Say you will go with us! Please, please, please!"

Jenni was adorably cute with light freckles across her nose and long dark brown hair. She had a killer smile and slim cute figure. Jimmy was a typical second string football player at his high school. He was above average in height and looks but not the star of the school.

Kim came up to Jimmy's locker with her boyfriend John in tow.

John half smiled, "Our girlfriends want to see The Ugly Boys. Kim won them from WOUF radio yesterday."

Kim was the proverbial blonde cheerleader. She had long natural blonde hair, a pretty face and an amazing smile. She was not the head cheerleader but she was pretty, peppy and good girlfriend material for another second string football player and that was John.

Jimmy half smiled, The Ugly Boys were not his favorite. At least it wasn't Tiffany.

Jimmy nodded.

Jenni kissed him and slipped a hint of tongue and said, "Maybe I will reward you after the show..."

They had been intimate before. Jenni liked sex and Jimmy saw a good ending to the evening, even if the band was 'meh' at best. Sex with Jenni was fun. She was into it and enjoyed it immensely and that added to just how good it was with her. If Jenni was in the mood, you were getting laid, no coaxing needed.

*******

Jimmy had the nicest car so they used it to get to the concert. They had to park several blocks away as parking was full around the area. The show was sold out.

Waiting in line, Jenni kissed him again and said, "You do this for me. I am going to do something very nice for you later."

Her eyes promised a nice end to the evening.

Jenni and Kim were much more enthusiastic about the band when they started playing. Still, Jimmy and John knew they were due their rewards later. Making your girlfriend happy was a good way to make her want to make you happy.

*******

The fourth song in, the lead singer tapped the shoulder of the lead guitarist and they came forward, singing to Kim and Jenni. They had caught the band members' eyes.

Two songs later, the lead singer came by again and sang to Kim this time.

The band kept giving both girls the eye on occasion and the girls were eating it up.

Jimmy and John did not like the singer's attention, but with their after concert rewards promised later, they endured the concert to the end.

*******

As the last song finished, a member of the security team came through a side door and over to them. He said to Jenni, "The band would like to have you come back for a party backstage."

Jenni looked doubtful and said, "We really need to get going."

Kim disagreed and spoke up, "Come on! This is the chance of a lifetime to meet them. Then we will head home. I want their autographs!"

Jenni thought for a second then asked, "Can our boyfriends come with us?"

The security guy looked annoyed but nodded.

They went to a door on the right side of the stage. The security guy unlocked the door and led them down a cement block hallway to a small lobby. The lobby was another cement block room painted a generic light beige color. In the lobby were two 1970s style wood benches with dark leather seats. Beyond the lobby was another hallway leading further back stage. The security guy had a lectern blocking half the hallway while he stood in front of the open part. The security team eyed them warily and shuffled papers finishing some paperwork.

Another security guy came and whispered in the first guy's ear as both looked them over.

The first guy said, "You can go back now."

He looked at Jimmy and John and said, "Not you two!"

Jenni looked at Jimmy and said, "We will only be a couple minutes. Promise. Here. Even hold the varsity jacket you loaned me while we go back to meet them. We'll get some autographs then be out in a few!"

Kim was adamant, "This is the chance to meet them! I want their autographs!"

Jimmy looked at John who looked doubtful but he sighed a nod. Kim handed John her jacket and both went backstage to meet the band.

********

Two minutes turned into fifteen, then the walkie the security guy had went off, "Big fight in the back lot. I need you now! Get Ben too!"

The security guy said, "Don't move!" and left.

A minute later, Jimmy looked at John, "Dude this is not good!"

John nodded, "Let's find them so we can get out of here."

They walked behind the lectern and down the hall ten feet where it turned left. They walked another ten feet to a set of double doors on their left side where there was a lot of noise. The noise was of laughter and a party.

The doors opened as a roadie left and they looked in. Jenni was naked and facing away, servicing the bassist on her knees. The bassist had his eyes closed, enjoying his blowjob. Kim was also naked with her side to them. She was bent over a table with the guitarist testing her entry angle from behind, about to rail her. No one in the room paid them any heed.

Jimmy looked at John. Their girlfriends were no longer their girlfriends and they left. Neither was tearing or crying but both were stung badly. Jimmy took his varsity coat back and they left the building.

Jimmy tried to make light of it and said, "Kim's tits are bigger than I thought."

John sighed.

*******

Jimmy got home at half past eleven, slammed the door and dropped the varsity jacket on a chair nearby. The local news was ending as he passed his parents to go upstairs to forget the terrible night.

Jimmy's father asked, "What is wrong son?"

Jimmy grumbled, "After the concert, we got invited backstage... rather the girls did. They said they would be gone for only two minutes. When that turned into over fifteen minutes and the security guy went away, we went looking for answers. We found them. Jenni was blow... er servicing one of the band members and Kim was about to have sex with a different one."

Both his parents winced.

His mother said, "And I liked Jenni."

His father said, "I'm sorry son."

Jimmy grumbled, "Going to bed."

*******

Jimmy heard a knock on his bedroom door at half past four. His father said, "Son. I need to come in." His father was holding the hall phone which had an extra long cord.

His father smiled when there was no apparent reason to smile. He said, "Son. It's Jenni's dad. He wants to know where his daughter is. I'll let you tell him..."

*******

Epilogue. Yes phones used to have cords. Jimmy only said to me that he told Jenni's father explicitly what his precious little girl was doing when he last saw her. Yes, they broke up. No, I don't know how it went down at school the next Monday. Yes, I know Jimmy had girlfriends after, so he was not scarred for life. I lost track of everyone involved by 1990 to 1992.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
411 Followers