Karma Kicks a Karen

Story Info
Karma strikes a mean Karen on a public sidewalk.
8k words
4.66
35.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"Get off me you damn...idiot man-child!" Susan yells at a young man that accidentally bumped into her on the city sidewalk. The man is confused by this as it really was an accident and that she bumped into him, not the other way around.

Susan points her finger at the man's face as if daring him to try anything. She is very aggressive with this, which makes the man take a step back, even if he is larger than she is. Truth be told, the man is downright scared of her.

Susan loves being aggressive with strangers. She likes knowing she is the one in charge and that others are scared of her. Susan is a person that actually likes being called a Karen. She's a 42-year-old woman that knows what she wants and normally gets it too. Doesn't matter if it is a free coffee at Starbucks due to them not writing her name correctly on her cup, or if it is 30% off at a store because she didn't like the way the cashier looked at her.

With her head held high, Susan walks away from the man treating this as a win. She acted as if the man did this because he was sexually interested in her, which wasn't the case at all. Not that she didn't have a nice body. She worked out 3 times a week and ate well, so her body was in good shape. Add that she had gotten a boob job in her thirties so she had a very respectful F cup.

It's just her personality turned most people off. Even her own husband sometimes was taken out of a sexy mood by her Karen-personality. Of course, she declared it was never her fault. She knew what she wanted, and she deserved to get it...end of story. Doesn't matter when or where it was. And of course every man and lesbian wanted her.

"Get off me you fucking..." Susan begins to say again when she bumps into another man. Again she does this on purpose to get some more of her anger out. The guy she bumped into was shorter than her and looked like a wimp and those were the men that were fun to mess with. They normally crumpled in your hand as they looked at you as if you were their mother.

Only this time was different. Very different.

She went to yell at him, but he reacted unlike any other. The next thing Susan knew is that the man had pushed her up against the nearby brick wall of the nearby shop. This would be bad enough as he practically slammed her against it making her lose her breath, but it wasn't the worse part.

Susan now had a gun barrel in her mouth. The man, as quick as a cat had slammed her against the wall and pulled out a gun. The gun looked like something from an old western too as the barrel was super long, but looked like a six-shooter. Long enough that she felt it almost at the back of her throat.

Instantly Susan's eyes looked around for help. Only they were off the sidewalk now as they were against the shop's wall. And since this was midtown, most people either looked down or at their friends as they walked. No one cared to look in her direction at all.

"I'm sorry," Susan tried to say with a mouth full of gun. She now sees the man's face and sees how she should have never messed with him. He has an extremely confident face, one that shows he's not scared of anything, not even the police. And so, if he wasn't scared of them, what chance did she have?

"Thought you be funny, huh?" He growls at her, his dark eyes boring into hers. Scared, she shakes her head no, wishing she could properly apologize. For the first time she is very scared, so scared that she can't think of a way to tell him that this is his fault.

"Pushing others around for fun, ain't you?" The man asks, clearly seeing what she meant to do. Again, she shakes her head no as if to disagree, but they both know the answer. At this point, she thinks it might be good for her to hand over her purse and cell so he can take them and go. That maybe he won't do anything to her if he gets some compensation.

The man keeps staring at her in the eyes, but then his eyes shift to the side. The guy very clearly spots something as his eyes go to read it. After doing so, he smirks. This worries Susan a great deal as anything that would make him happy wouldn't be good.

"Look bitch," the man growls as he leans in so he can talk into her ear. Susan then realizes what a professional the man is at crime as the way he stands, the gun is hidden by his body, even if it is still partly in her mouth. That's why no one has freaked out at seeing a man with a gun.

"You are going to be a good little bitch and take off all your clothes, right here, right now. If not, I can blow your brains out," he tells her with an air of finality. Susan's face goes pale at this. Take off all her clothes? Is this guy crazy?

Yet as crazy as it is, Susan tells herself it'll be ok. This area is midtown, which is mostly hipsters and middle-class types. It's a pretty safe place, so safe there's always a festival or something going on around here. If she does get naked, it'll draw attention, which means the guy will have to run off.

Sure, she doesn't want to get naked and let people see her like that, but if it is the only way out of this, she's willing to do it. She tells herself that the moment she starts, help will arrive. That this will all be over shortly.

Susan nods her head to tell the man that she'll do it. That he doesn't need to shoot or harm her. At this, he removes the gun from her mouth, but he doesn't remove the gun completely. He lowers it so it's hidden by his body as he points it upward still at her face.

A part of her is terrified that he means to rape her, but this doesn't feel right. If he was going to do that, wouldn't he pull her into an alley or something? Not do it right on the sidewalk? Also, as unbelievable as it is, he doesn't seem interested in that, even if he told her to strip.

With no other options, Susan drops her purse from her shoulder. Just lets it fall to the ground where a few items bounce out. Then she removes her heel shoes to become barefoot on the concrete sidewalk.

Feeling very embarrassed but more scared, she reaches her hands back behind her. There she finds the zipper of her dress. Looking away from the man, she unzips her dress. When she does, she feels how loose her dress becomes as it barely hangs off her.

Feeling oddly warm with a red face, she wiggles so her dress slides off her shoulders. It falls to the ground, leaving her in only her white bra and panties. Susan feels very strange at this, as she feels so naked in public. Never has she ever done anything like this. She's worn a bikini tons of times, but this felt different. In a way she felt more naked like this than being naked.

Yet despite doing this, no one seems to notice. Well, that's not true. A few people walking past do look up to see her in her underwear. Only they just seem to nod and walk off instead of thinking something is wrong. It stuns Susan to the point that she doesn't believe this is happening. That there must be something wrong.

Susan starts to breathe a bit harder now as the man motions for her to keep going. Scared, she reaches up to her bra. There she grasps the front clasp and pulls her hands in opposite directions to release it. The bra unclasps at once, which has never happened for her before.

Her F cup breasts come spilling out for the small man now. The huge boobs bouncing freely as they are released from the bra. They only move more as she slides the bra down her shoulders and to the ground, becoming topless out in public. Before she was always proud of her large breasts, but now with them out like this, they feel comically huge to the point people will have to stare at them.

Susan expected the man to do something at this, to say something at least. Instead, he just motions with the gun for her to keep going. No mention of how her breasts look, or that he was going to do something to her. It's as if he really was doing this to punish her and that's it. That he found nothing good sexually about her at all, which couldn't be right.

She then brings both of her hands to the waistband of her panties. With a single push with both hands, her panties slide down her bare legs to expose her shaved womanhood to the world. In her mind she thinks that everyone knows that she just shaved yesterday, so she is as smooth as can be down there.

Humiliated, Susan is completely naked now. Not a stitch of clothing at all, not even her purse. Yet still no one does anything. People look and see her naked, but keep walking or smile at her. None seem to care, which shocks her to her very core. It's as if the world is against her.

"Put your hands up. Get them up. Put them on the sign," the small man barks as he points at a near by street sign. The street sign pole is a metal pole that goes high up, which has various metal signs attached to it displaying signs about parking, the location of the library and various others.

Terrified, she does as the man wants and puts her hands up so her naked body is perfectly exposed. As he motions, she does as he wants without question, moving forward to rest her hands on top of the metal sign that says "no parking." Standing like this she is not able to hide any part of her, not even her bottom.

Going into something of a fear-induced daze, Susan watches as the man pulls out zipties of all things. Big, long, fat zip ties too. It makes her realize that this isn't the first time this man has taken someone hostage, nor will it be the last. He takes one of these zipties and wraps it around her wrists, trapping them together on the other side of the pole, effectively trapping her to it.

The next thing she knows, she's watching him pick up her own panties off the ground and putting them in her mouth. Just stuffs them in with two fingers, damn near making her eat them. To make sure they stay in, he connects two zip ties together and wraps them around her head/mouth so she's unable to spit her panties out.

Naked, helpless and humiliated, the man looks at Susan as if examining his work. She stands with her hands high over her head, tits jiggling and womanhood exposed on the open sidewalk. As she looks at him, there a fear in her eyes that she's never felt before. Like she sees what real power is, which she thought she had, but knows she was wrong. It's so powerful she doesn't bother begging him to let her go as she knows he won't.

Whomever the man is then picks up her dress and her bra. Without any care, he puts them into a nearby trash can, uncaring what it means. He does the same with her purse, dumping the entire thing in, not caring what valuables might be inside. After all, her cell along cost $600.

Then he walks off. Just walks off as if nothing happened. Says nothing nor does anything. Just leaves her like this. Walks right down the street to blend in with all the normal people.

Left like this, Susan stares at the pole as she is too embarrassed to look at anyone. In the corner of her eyes she sees people keep walking past her without doing anything. Sure, most look at her, but she is shocked that no one is approaching her or asking if she needs help.

What disturbs her is how many, both men and women, smile a sick sly smile, as if liking what she's done. As if she did it to herself. It makes her feel like this might be an alternate reality or something.

"Early, aren't you?" One man asks with a laugh as he passes by. This man, whomever he is actually smacks her bare ass as he walks by. This dumbfounds her as she has no clue what that means. Early? How would she be early? Why isn't anyone helping her? What the hell is going on?

That's when she remembered that the evil gun man looked at something on the wall. That he noticed it and that's when he made her strip. Remembering this, she turns and looks at the back wall where the man had pushed her.

Then she sees it. She had actually seen it multiple times over the course of several weeks, just never thought about it. All over the wall, and this area, where flyers about yet another festival, complete with a parade. Things like that were always happening in midtown as it was a very hipster thing to do. Only she saw the type of festival and it makes her go dizzy for a moment.

"Sex Appreciation Fest! All walks of life are welcome as are all legal kinks! Come support and show your love! Public nudity is allowed during time of the festival," is what the flyer reads. And then below is the date of the festival, which is today...in about 15 minutes.

Susan sways as she understands what the bastard did. Everyone is going to think that she did this. That she is just so excited for some pervert fest that she stripped down and tied herself up. They will think she wants to be apart of their sick freak ways, and without being able to talk, she'll be helpless to prove otherwise.

Refusing to take this, she shakes her head NO. Now as people pass, she tries to talk to them. She looks directly at them, while keeping her front to the pole, and tries to get them to stop. The more she tries, the more she faces them, showing more and more of her naked body.

All this does is cause people to walk on the other side of the sidewalk to avoid the crazy naked woman who seems to be shaking her tits at everyone. Despite this, Susan keeps trying to get someone's attention. She yells, cries even curses at people in hopes someone would stop. But no one does.

But then there's a loud bang, much like a cannon going off. Right after, big band music starts to play. The people that are still in the street or sidewalk all seem to turn and look back. When they do, they see confetti and streamers start to rain down at parts of the street as the festival officially starts.

The street starts to empty of people are cars now. In their stead, coming down the street is a multitude of perverts, in Susan opinion. Men in tight leather outfits, women dressed as men, both genders crawling on their hands and knees, even people in mascot suits. There's drag queens of all types from good and presentable to those that look like they just smeared makeup on themselves.

The entire locale seems to get flooded by these strange people, who all look extremely happy and joyful as they dance with the music and drink. The vibe turns from normal shopping midtown into freak central party time.

Just like water pouring down a gutter, the flood of people moves over where she is. Closing her eyes, she braces for the people and what they may do to her.

Only none really do anything. Everyone is in too good of a mood as they move past, partying. Sure, a few pat her on the back, but this is more to celebrate that she's so free that she would do such a sexual liberating thing. Instead, people dance and party, talking with others and celebrating the costumes of everyone else.

"Oh, first one of the festival!" A man proclaims from behind her as the sidewalk gets crowded. Susan then tries to turn to look to see the owner of the voice, and when she does, she spots two men looking at her.

Both are in their twenties and look in good shape. Damn good shape to be honest. Much better shape than her husband. Both are bald but wear very odd outfits of a vest and tight underwear. She doesn't know what they are supposed to look like or represent, but that doesn't concern her. What concerns her is how they look at her up and down as if a piece of meat.

"Here we go baby," one of the men says as he moves behind her. Panicked, Susan shakes her head, but the man behind her physically positions her so the friend can see her entire front. Susan is made to turn and her arms stretched so this man can see her large breasts and shaved womanhood. And in a moment to make her feel sexually owned, the man nods as if he likes what he sees.

Now the man behind her pulls down his pants as she can feel and hear him as he is pressed against her. Susan shakes her head no at the man looking at her, but he just smiles happily. It's clear he thinks this is all part of the show. That she's putting on an act.

From behind the stranger's hand is on her pussy now, feeling and rubbing it. This stuns her and makes her stop moving as it's such a foreign feeling. No one touches her there except her husband. And sometimes her. To have someone else do it is sort of life-stopping.

The man then moves to her clit, where he rubs it for a while as if trying to get her more warmed up. His two fingers dart at her clit, poking it then rubbing it firmly. It's the most violating feeling ever, yet the man is gentle as he does it, as if not wanting to hurt her.

And then he slides his manhood inside of her. Just puts his cock at her opening and slides it in, nice and easy...right there on the street. Does it like he's done it a million times before.

Susan gasps at this, as his friend watches her face's reaction to this. She unknowingly spreads her legs when this happens, making it easier for the man to have better access. Her face becomes very red as a rush of humiliation, violation and arousal flood into her.

"Like that cock, don't ya?" The friend asks her in an almost mocking manner as she feels a stranger's cock inside her. No man has ever been inside her outside of her husband. No one. And now, this complete stranger has his cock in her.

Right there on the street the man begins to fuck her. Pushes on her back to make her bend some, then starts to slowly thrust into her. He goes slow at first, as if getting her used to what is happening, but gets faster. She becomes so wet that he has no issue doing this either.

Susan stays in shock as she can't believe she is being fucked out in public. That a man is watching this happen. It feels nearly unbearable and she finds that she feels like exploding. This feeling only gets more intense as the man starts to speed up and truly fuck her to the point the clapping sound is plainly heard. That he starts to ram into her from behind to make her body jerk.

A crowd forms at this show, cheering them on as if Susan is doing anything. She just sort of looks at them with a bewildered look as her tits swing wildly from the man's force. By now her pussy is soaked as she's feeling things she didn't know she could feel. She's so wet that the man has no issue going as fast as he wants by ramming into her ass repeatedly. Some of the people watching even point out how her own wetness is going down her legs.

Something happens which she can't prevent...she cums. During sex with her husband, she often prevents herself from cumming just so she could complain about it. To get him to buy her something for not being able to perform to her liking, even if she on purpose prevents it. Only this time she can't stop it. The orgasm bursts out as hard as she tries to keep it in.

Susan moans for all to hear as the waves move over her. Waves of pleasure make her jerk and squirm for the crowd to laugh at as the man keeps fucking her. To make it even more intense, the man starts to rub her clit again, causing the orgasm to double in its intensity. All while she moans repeatedly and people watch.

"YEEEAAAAAHHHHH," the man fucking her cries out. He then pulls out of her pussy and starts to jerk himself off. Moments later, streams of cum shoot from his cock, landing on the sidewalk. Still in shock, Susan watches this and stares at the cock that just fucked her as her orgasm fades away. It looks like a normal cock that any man would have, but inside of her it felt like the biggest one ever.

The man laughs and slaps her ass hard. He then grabs it as if liking what he feels. After this, he slips his cock back in his pants and then walks off. Says nothing more, not even what his name was. Just walks away, treating her as nothing but a sex toy.