Karma Kicks a Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lookie here babe," A woman with a deep voice says. Someone then grabs Susan by the hair on the top of her head. Scared and in pain Susan tenses and stands up straight as the hand pulls her hair. The force of it makes her go to her tiptoes for a moment as it feels so aggressive.

Susan is turned so she is now looking at a goth-looking woman. Then, moving her eyes to the side, she sees the woman holding her hair. The one holding her hair is a rather butch-looking woman while the other one is more plain, except for the dark makeup and tons of face piercings. It's clear the two are in a lesbian relationship as they give off couple vibes.

Panic begins again as Susan hadn't considered lesbians might do something to her. In her mind, she just pictured men being the ones to harass her like this. But now women are too. It scares her not because she dislikes women, but that it means anyone might do something.

"Ahhh, isn't she cute?" The butch woman asks mockingly. She proceeds to grab Susan's mouth and squeeze painfully. Susan of course can't do anything but take it.

"Must be a public whore. Older one too. Too bad can't take her with us," the face piercing woman says looking Susan up and down. There's a hunger in her eyes that Susan doesn't like, especially when the woman looks at her bare tits.

She's never had anything wrong with women or lesbians, just she never did it herself. Only now she doesn't like the thought of what these two lesbians might want to do. She knows from experience that women can be, by far, the nastiest people. Who knows what they would do to her.

"Let's play a bit, what do you say?" The butch one asks as if needing permission from her partner. The other one nods at once, showing she likes this idea a lot.

"What should we have her do?" The butch one asks, still pulling on Susan's hair. She uses her strength to pull Susan's hair, thus moving Susan about like a doll. It's just a show of power, but one that is very powerful as Susan just whimpers as she is physically moved.

It's clear to Susan that to these two women, she's is just a toy. That they are in control and she doesn't want to learn what might happen if she doesn't do as they want. As strong of the butch one is, it might be very painful.

"Bounce those huge tits of yours, mama," the face piercing woman demands of Susan, going so far as to stick her first fingers out in a parody of her breasts. Of all things they might have wanted, this surprises Susan. It's also something she has never done before on purpose.

So, with the two watching, Susan moves to her tiptoes and back down. This makes her F cup breasts heave up and then down. She does this again, going a bit faster with it, which makes her breasts bounce more. Soon she has a rhythm, and her breasts are nonstop bouncing everywhere for the couple. As she is scared, Susan puts a bit too much force into this until her breasts bounce so hard it hurts.

"Babe, you take the left, I get the right," the face piercing woman then says. Susan's eyes widen as the woman leans forward with her hands out. In slow motion she sees the woman grab her left breast in both hands right as it bounces up. As this happens, the butch one grabs her right breast in a single hand.

Both lean forward and take her nipples into their mouths. In disbelief, Susan looks down to see two different women sucking her nipples. Can feel them sucking them into their mouths, where their tongues lick at the hard nipple. But the butch one...she sucks so hard on the nipple its as if she's trying to put all of her tit in her mouth.

Now one of them puts her fingers on Susan's clit. Instead of backing away or even closing her legs, Susan instead closes her eyes as it feels good. Those fingers move in circles on her clit, rubbing and making it go to butter. They move up and down, then left and right.

It doesn't take long before Susan cums from this. In fact, it only takes seconds. The fact two women are sucking on her breasts and playing with her clit makes her feel a sort of submission she's never felt before. And so she gives into it, allowing them to see her when she really cums. It's not a polite and sweet orgasm that she lets her husband witness, but a dirty and intense one. One that shows that deep down she really is a whore but tries to hide it.

When Susan opens her eyes, she gets another shock. The person rubbing her clit has changed. There's a crowd all around her now, and the two lesbians are gone. It makes Susan understand that she must have gone into a daze...and that multiple people must have been rubbing her clit and sucking her tits.

For now, some older man is the one playing with her clit. He smiles wide and chuckles whenever Susan jumps when he flicks his finger at her clit. He also slaps at her pussy lips to hear her yelp that high pitch yelp.

"Here, help me with this," a man that is just wearing tighty whities asks another man who is watching all of this. The man moves to the pole where Susan is tied to and grabs her hands. As her clit is still being rubbed, she is very malleable at the moment, letting them do as they want.

Only she doesn't notice what the two men are really doing, which is to move her so they can slide her arms down the pole and around the other signs. She only discovers this when he moves to her and pushes down on the top of her head. Still in a submissive state, she lets him push her downward to which she sinks to her knees.

When she finds herself on her knees, she knows what is coming next. She nearly starts to protest but remembers that her mouth is gagged and tied. That there is no way they could use her mouth. Not unless they undo the gag, to which she would be able to tell everyone what happened.

Only the man didn't want to use her mouth at all. She discovers this when he slaps his manhood against her bare breast. His member is very large, one of the largest she has seen. And he moves it between her breasts, where he grabs hold of both of her tits.

Squeezing them together rather painfully, he looks down at her. She looks up, only she sees the entire crowd looking down at her like this. They make a circle around her, looking like they wonder if she is going to do whatever the man wants. They all see her breasts wrapped around this man's cock. All can see her precious tits being used like a slutty sex toy.

"Start moving," the man orders, and playfully slaps her cheek. The way he does this is seemingly playful, but she can tell if she doesn't, the man will get aggressive. That he might be looking for a reason to give her pain. That he could very well be abusive.

And so, Susan sinks down until her butt is touching the back of her feet as she kneels. Then she moves up, lifting up with her legs. When she does this, her breasts move up the man's cock, and then down it as he holds them together all while her hands are still connected to the pole.

"Faster," he barks, to which Susan starts to go faster, moving her upper body for the man. She makes her breasts move up and down his cock as he holds them together, titty fucking him with her big tits for all to see.

And as she does this, the man moans and hisses as he's very much enjoying it. But Susan has a feeling what he is really enjoying is that he is making her do all the work. That she's having to make her tits fuck his cock.

The man shudders and pulls his cock from between her tits. As if having a seizure, he steps to the side, where he shoots his seed onto the street. When he does, he jerks himself off, causing the stream to be very powerful as he cums for all to witness.

"Let's get this mouth to proper use," someone says from behind Susan. She then feels hands on the ziptie. As hands move at the ziptie, she can hear others mentioning that she may not want this, which is why her mouth is tied. But others debate this, saying that the point is for her not to be able to talk, which would happen once a hard cock is shoved in her mouth.

The tight zipties are cut off of her, finally. Then fingers reach inside her mouth to pull out her now drenched white panties. They are pulled right out and shown off to the crowd to a cheer. Someone even shouts that they've never seen a freakier middle-age woman ever.

Before Susan can even get a single word out, a cock is put in her mouth. It just comes forward and presses against her lips where she opens up to allow it in. The thick cock then sits in her mouth and on top of her tongue. The owner doesn't move it, but keeps it there for her to feel and taste.

It takes her a while, but she does move her lips to close around it. The moment she does, the man begins. He holds her head as he thrusts back and forward. Susan feels this invading cock slide over her lips but doesn't dare say or move. Instead, she lets the man face-fuck her like this as it is such a powerful feeling.

Blowjobs were just a tool to Susan. A tool to get her husband to buy her something or do something. Sometimes it was fun to watch him squirm as she did her thing on his cock, but most of the time it was just work.

This is different. This isn't even a blowjob. This isn't work either. It's this man, whomever he is, using her mouth as a toy. It feels hot. Makes her feel like a sex object, but one that is wanted and lusted after.

The man ends up grabs the sides of her head as he thrusts. He thrusts his hips into her while shoving her face down on his cock. This allows him to really push his cock deep in her mouth to the point it smacks the back of her throat. Whenever this happens, she gags visibly, but the man doesn't care. He just pulls back to do it again and again.

This man doesn't pull out when he cums. No. Instead he jams his cock deep inside, nearly in her throat as he cums. On purpose, he makes her swallow all of his seed, practically saying without words for her to do it or he won't let her breaths.

If Susan was knowledgeable about this community she would know that it is respectful to not cum inside any partner at a festival like this. But this man thinks so little of Susan that he demands she take all of him if she likes it or not. It would start a decline of respect for her and a rise of those that feel they can cum on her.

And so she swallows his cum. She allows him to cum down her throat, where she willingly swallows every drop of his cum like a whore. Unlike times with her husband, she doesn't make a disgusted expression or groan about this humiliation. Instead, she just swallows like a submissive whore, which is what she is starting to truly feel like.

The man pulls his stiff cock out of her mouth once he is done, but she is given no reprieve as there are already 5 men with their cocks out, waiting within the circle that surrounds her. One of the men quickly grabs her head and forces her to move to his member, where she willingly puts it in her mouth.

One after another, men use her mouth. Tied to the pole while on her knees, she sucks off a total of 7 men like this, one after another. For the most part she doesn't have to move her head that much because the men do it for her. They take handfuls of her hair and move her head up and down their manhood while she keeps her lips tightly closed around them. By the third one, she gets a handle on what they like and is able to move her tongue to help them along.

She is used very roughly too. So much so that she enters a sort of state of dizziness. The world twirls and spins as she tastes cock and cum, adding to the feeling that this isn't real. That it's a dream or drug induced hallucinations.

One man that waits with his cock out starts to get impatient. He jerks off some, but wants his satisfaction now instead of waiting. That's when he notices that no one has tired to use her from the other end like this. So he moves behind her and kneels down.

There he grabs her by her waist and pulls up. Susan tries to protest at this, but when the noise comes from her, the cock in her mouth is shoved very deep, deep enough to make her gag. She takes this as a warning that the guy likes the way her mouth vibrates when she tries to talk and will try to jam his member into her throat. So she doesn't say anything as the man behind her keeps going and pulls her hips back.

The man not only lifts her hips back but pulls so she's forced into a strange position. It's as if she is in a doggy style position only her hands are still tied to the pole, so they get stretched out. But as she is moved like this, she can feel how her breasts swing from the way the man fucks her face.

Knowing what is coming but powerless to stop it, she spreads her own legs. A few moments later, she feels the man's cock at her pussy entrance. Then it is inside her, easily sliding in her wet womanhood. Truth be told, she wondered what was taking them so long to do this.

The last remaining feeling of any sort of power leaves her as she is double teamed on the sidewalk. The woman that could get her way in almost any situation seems to die as the newly created submissive woman forms. The crowd only increases as people come to see the only woman in the festival having sex in public.

The men fucking her start to make fun of her at this point, thinking that is what she wants. They laugh and say how silly she looks like this, how much of a whore she must be. This is on top of everyone taking pictures and selfies with her as she's double teamed. Many of these make sure to get her face in the shot, complete with the cock in her mouth. And all around the festival still rages with music, cheers and tons of people.

The two men start to work together to thrust at the same time now, which makes her feel like her body is being crushed. It's so rough that each time she yelps out a high pitched yelp. But after about a minute of this, her body relaxes and starts to like it, even crave it.

Humiliated like never before, Susan cums from being double teamed. The point that she is driven over the edge is when the nearby crowd starts to chant "slut" at her as she's fucked. The little bit that was holding back is removed and she cums and cums hard. She starts to become who they think she is.

The crowd watches as her body squirms and bucks from being used. They hear the loud moans of pleasure as her orgasm takes her over. Some of the women that watch can almost see each wave of pleasure move over her when it starts, wishing to be her but knowing they aren't so brave as to let strangers do this to them.

The two men do cum, but not at the same time. The one fucking her pussy is first, and he pulls out when he finally finishes. Only another man nearly pushes him out of the way to take his place. Within seconds she has another cock buried inside of her pussy, this time the man furiously fucking her as he's so pent up. It's as he's doing this that the one in her mouth cums.

And so two lines form with her, one in front, one in back. Lines of men with their cocks out and one larger woman that wears a strap on. When one finishes, another one replaces them. As this happens, Susan cums over and over, seemingly at random times as she is used like a party toy. Her orgasms get even stronger when those fucking her pussy start to smack her ass as they ram her.

After about 30 minutes of this, one man who is extremely drunk steps up to her as he doesn't want to wait in line. Only he knows how drunk he is and that he probably will fall over if he tries to fuck her from behind. In his drunk state he lays down on the ground and slides under her. This proves very easy as she is even more stretched out now, so she just has to move one leg before he's under her.

Content as he lays here, he grabs her ass cheeks and makes her lower herself. The man that was supposed to fuck her next just watches the man, curious to what he is doing. That's when he sees the man insert his cock in her and starts to fuck her pussy in this new position.

As this is a new position, Susan starts to cum almost at once as her pussy has been fucked raw and its to the point she is super sensitive. The cock in her hits at a new angle, making it feel new and deeper, as unbelievable as it is.

The man in line watches all this and sees a new opening. He was actually considering doing something different but didn't want to break the chain, so when the drunk guy does this, he takes it as a new opportunity.

He moves behind her where he makes eye contact with the man under her. He then places his cock at her ass as her cheeks are spread open and the hole exposed. With ease he's able to line his hard cock with that unused hole, not caring what it might feel like for her.

Susan tries to protest. She tries to scream for him to stop. That she doesn't want a cock in her ass. That doing that would be going too far. But as a man is furiously gagging her with his cock, these screams do not reach anyone.

Susan is forced to feel what it is to have a hard cock inserted in her ass. It takes the man a very long time to do it as she keeps tensing up, but he's forceful. He manhandles her until he can get his cock inside her ass to the point she can't push him out. And once he's in, he roughly pushes it deeper and deeper.

A short time after this, he begins to thrust as he uses this new hole. She then feels the unique feeling of having two cocks inside of her, where the walls of her pussy and ass merge together as the men thrust.

All three men then start to move at the same time, not because it feels better, but when they do, she yelps a whimper that they enjoy hearing, so they repeat this to make her do it again and again. There's even laughter between them as they do this, as they laugh at her humiliation.

Susan has all three holes used for hours like this. A man under her in her pussy, behind her in her ass and one in her mouth. She was counting the number of men, but stopped once she lost count. In a single hour she has more men fuck her than has ever fucked her in her life. Even if you doubled that number.

She becomes something of an attraction of the festival, as some of the local workers recognize her. They recognize that she is one of the biggest Karens to ever go to their store. Some even share stories of the crap that she's pulled.

Because of this, oh so many go out of their way to see Susan like this. They of course think she did this to herself and that she wants it. Thinking it is exactly what she wants, they hurl insults and compliments at her.

One such worker took it upon himself to have a tiny bit of revenge as when it was his turn at her face, he instead made her suck on his fingers while he rubbed his balls literally all over her face. He then teabagged her as he told her this is for making his life hell. This was recorded as well, with the video of her keeping her mouth open as a man lowered his balls in her mouth was repeatedly shared.

Susan becomes such the attraction of the festival. This causes bloggers, TikTokers and even a reporter for the local newspaper to come and cover her. They record her and try to ask her questions, but of course she can't answer. No man gives her enough time with an open mouth for her to say anything at all. Yet all celebrate her for being so sexually open and free to give her body to strangers like this.

With this in mind, the festival was stated to end at 9 pm. But as with any festival or party, it officially ends, but the people continue to party. This is something Susan learns as at 3 in the morning, men are still fucking her, even if she is barely conscious. Her body is hot to the touch, brusied and she is worn down, yet she keeps cumming. It's to the point that nearly each man that uses her makes her cum as she is completely worn down emotionally.

At around 6 am does it finally stop for her. An hour ago she was no longer being double or triple teamed but just used by a single person. Then these people started to tickle down, giving her time between each one.