Karma Kicks a Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now lays pro-bone on the sidewalk, face down as a man is on top of her, slamming into her wide-open ass. Her mouth is free now, even if she doesn't think she'll ever get the taste of cum out, yet she doesn't say anything. She doesn't scream, yell or tell the man to stop. Just stays quiet as he fucks her ass.

Even after the man leaves and she is left alone, she doesn't say anything. Nor does she sleep. She just looks at her wrists still zip tied to the pole, which keeps her here.

As she stares at her bound wrists, she realizes she'll never ever be able to come back to this part of town. That she's never going to be the stern and powerful bitch that she was just a day before, as when any of them see her, they'll see the sex-whore that let dozens of men fuck her all night long. That if she ever comes to this part of town, she'll see the eyes of men that fucked her like a whore.

It's when the sun comes out that she finally moves to her knees and asks a passerby in a hoarse voice if they had a knife or pair of scissors to cut her free. This was after no one touched her for at least 30 minutes.

As the man begins to help her, she recalls something someone once told her. It was at some café a few months ago. She wanted her meal free because it didn't taste as good as what she paid for it. The café relented as she made such a fuss over it, but the manager gave her a warning. She had said that people like her always got what was coming to them, that karma fucks over those who fuck over others.

With every single hole aching and raw, not to mention how sore her tits were, Susan starts to truly believe karma did fuck her.