All Comments on 'Karma's a Bitch...'

by LadyTiff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Fun story

I really enjoyed this story. Its rare to see one written from this perspective.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i guess the ex will be her brother-in-law

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Niiiice!

Both the story, and John and Lori's payback. You should give her further adventures. She should not only have to service John, Lori, and Michelle, but anyone that catches their eyes and tells her to. Very nice tale. Five from the Bulgarian judge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this but wished for more of her and Michelle!

Sequel please? Pretty please?

HoltarenHoltarenover 4 years ago
Brill

What a fantastic story. I really hope there will be many more episodes of this "learning-a-lesson" tale. Pretty please.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
This demands more!

There are so many depraved areas untouched - and they still have 2 years on their contracts. You MUST take this story deeper and . . . Darker?

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Good work

I really liked this, it was light on the incest and totally not believable and that's what makes it so dam perfect. Your imagination fueled a story that could be a lot of guys fantasies. This tale was definitely not the typical family member hook up and romance type thing, again making it a refreshing change. Your writing was also pretty good as I was more focused on the picture you painted rather then looking for misspelled words.

I would like to see a part 2 but ultimately you are in the driver's seat here!

5 star'd this

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
HOT!

Very well written and I like your style - short paragraphs make the read so much quicker.

The lack of sexual tension will hopefully be corrected in the next chapter.

Jamaman64Jamaman64over 4 years ago
Great Story

I really think this is one of my all time favorite stories here. You did a great job developing the story and moving it into the forbidden area of incest. I hope you decide to continue this and further explore the possibilities. With the pending divorce, who knows the directions this could take with one sister completely dominating her older sister. Using and abusing her for the pure pleasure.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 4 years ago

your best story so far. The added length from many of your others is well used.

Jamaman64Jamaman64over 2 years ago

What a great story. I really enjoyed the character development and how you drew your readers in. 5 stars from me. I look forward to reading your other tales. I do wish there was a chapter 2 with Christina succumbing to both little sister and ex hubby. Make Karma the Queen and Christina just the subservient slut she ultimately desires to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyTiff@LadyTiff
Sorry been in a bit of a rut lately but I'm back in the saddle... feeling the groove... in the zone so to speak. I will have more stories uploaded as I complete them. I welcome feedback and love hearing from you. tiffany.a47@yahoo.com