Karma's a Bitch...

Story Info
Christina gets what's coming to her!
12.9k words
4.54
57.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers

Karma's a bitch...

That's what they say.

I can honestly, unequivocally, without a single doubt say...they are right. I don't know "who" they are but they must have been bitten in the ass by Karma just like me.

My name is Christina Salo. It used to be Hudson, but I got divorced a little over 14 months ago. How I came to be such a firm believer in Karma is a story in itself if you care to listen...

First let me just say, the bitch of this story didn't start off as Karma, but as yours truly.

I was married to a truly wonderful person. He was tall, educated, good looking and he thought the sun shone out of my ass. He was the type of guy that your Mother wanted you to marry and that made your friends envious.

What happened? Life I guess. We had 2 beautiful kids, our careers and a million and one other things going on. I began making less time to be with my husband and started spending more time doing the things I wanted to do. Maybe having kids so young I felt cheated. Maybe I felt entitled. I certainly wasn't treated that way as a kid. That treatment was given to my younger sister, Lori.

Growing up my sister was certainly our parents favorite. Spoiled and indulged, denied nothing. When you are constantly treated like a Princess, you begin to act like one. So Lori ended up marrying some eye candy who was as empty headed as he was good looking.

My parents paid for her to get her nursing degree. Gave her money when she needed it and generally just indulged her every whim.

Because of the education my parents paid for, Lori was the breadwinner of her family. Her husband was always changing jobs, usually at minimum wage. Eventually being a stay at home dad, because of his inability to hold one down. Even when their kids were in school he was a stay at home dad. Go figure!

He and Lori never seemed to be able to go 6 months without some life crisis or the other. Usually my parents would bail Lori out of whatever financial straits she was in, but a few times she came to me for money.

My husband was always inclined to lend her the money, but I always refused. Which of course caused considerable strain between us. I felt she looked at my husband as some white knight and me as the wicked witch.

Don't get me wrong I love my sister, but she was jealous of me and everything I had.

I had married well. As I said, John was tall and good looking (although not as good looking as the Ken doll Lori had married), dark haired and blue eyed. Successful! We were a great match.

I was blonde and blue eye, big breasts and a killer ass. I put on a few pounds after the kids but could still turn heads.

But I took my wonderful husband for granted. Why? I don't know. Maybe I just figured it was my due. Maybe like I said, when you are constantly treated like a Princess you start acting like one. John certainly treated me like a princess. At least for the first several years we were married.

With the kids in school all day and my flexible hours as a realtor - it was easy to take advantage of John. Shopping, lunch dates with the girls or girls only weekends. I was generally just enjoying the lifestyle he provided. Life was good for me but sucked for my husband. Never once did I take John's feelings into consideration.

We began to fight a lot. Sex became a commodity that I could trade and barter with.

I encouraged him to work more. To make more money. To climb the corporate ladder while my own business suffered from lack of attention.

Like I said I was kind of a bitch. It started with shitty comments and low grade hypocrisy. Our sex life suffered even more. Then it graduated to full blown nagging, disrespect and taking him and my lifestyle for granted. We were by no means rich. We or I should say John worked for every penny we had. I also began flirting with a few of my colleagues, emotional cheating if you will. Finally culminating in a one night stand with Chip from my real estate office.

Unfortunately for yours truly I got caught. John missed me at my office by maybe 5 minutes. He had left work early and stopped to take me to lunch so we could work on our differences.

Finding me gone, he came home. I don't know what he was expecting but certainly not what he found.

What's worse is that he had pics and even a recording of me and Chip.

Even worse than that, Chip was a lousy lay. He came 2 minutes after he stuck it in me. Which turned out to be a minute too long based on the video evidence John had.

I won't bore you with the details, but I found myself divorced faster than you can say adulterous fornicator.

The upside of it all was John agreed to share custody of the kids with me and provide them with all their basic needs including $1000.00 a month each for basic rearing costs.

The down side is I got nothing. Zip. Zilch. I got to live in the house but had to pay the mortgage and 50% of everything else. A very generous deal my lawyer informed me. But it also meant I got nothing of his retirement, future earnings, nothing.

He could win the lottery and I wouldn't get a cent!

And that's just what happened. The son of a bitch went out and won the lottery. Not just any lottery either but one of the biggest in history! What's more he almost never played the lottery. Go figure!

Karma was already flipping me the bird!

So I called my lawyer.

He told me basically I was screwed. I had no recourse. The only way I could ever see a cent of that money is if John gave me some, out of the goodness of his heart. I wanted to try a little bluff but he wouldn't consider such a thing. I was on my own.

I devised a plan.

I would bluff him into giving me money. Failing that I wasn't above using sex to achieve my goal.

When we were married John always loved seeing me in a garter belt and stockings. I could remember Christmas parties, office parties and other functions where underneath I would have on some little hot number, while on the outside I looked the consummate professional or the pretty little soccer mom.

We regularly would partake of anal sex, dirty talk and dressing up. Perhaps it was my catholic upbringing or some self denying reason I'm not even aware of, but I would only do it reluctantly. Looking back I think I might have been a little embarrassed. Good girls weren't supposed to like it up the butt. Or like dressing slutty or talking dirty. Secretly I loved it.

I also think I had a hard time letting someone in on that part of me. And I would usually only do it if I got something in return. That was my materialistic streak!!

The fact that I always had 1 or 2 fabulous orgasms was nothing more than my due, I figured. But I always got something else in return. Jewelry, trips or clothes...didn't matter.

So why not?

I wore my hair up and put on a black lacy garter belt, with black stockings, black thong and a matching black bra. I wore a black and gray baby doll dress that John had seen me wear to a few parties in the past.

I was a knock out!

I was also pretty damp. The last time I had gotten fucked was from Chip and that was about as satisfying as driving over a speed bump. My poor vibrator had gotten a pretty good workout the last year, as being single seemed to have increased my sex drive considerably.

I called up John and asked if I could come over and talk to him, not really giving him a reason. I hadn't been to his new place since he moved in but knew that it was downtown.

The building was ideally located near shops, restaurants and parks. The parking was underneath. I pulled up to the cross arm and pushed the button.

A metallic voice answered. "Can I help you?"

"Christina Hud...Salo to see John Hudson." I replied.

"Of course Miss Salo, Mr. Hudson is expecting you. Top floor. You can park in the visitor stalls on the left."

"Thank you!"

I parked my car and made my way to the elevators. There only seemed to be 3 other cars in the cavernous

space. I recognized the new BMW as John's recent purchase, but the other 2 were a mystery.

I pressed the button for the top floor and checked my reflection in the mirrored elevator. I had shed a few pounds the last year (nothing like getting a divorce to motivate you) and knew I looked pretty good.

I guess I was expecting a hallway but the doors opened into a smoke glass foyer. Holy shit, did he have the whole top floor? Now my pussy was starting to drip. The entire top floor?

The double doors opened and there was John. He was dressed in a button down shirt with a tie but no jacket, his sleeves were rolled up. He looked pretty good as well.

With him was an Asian woman in business dress. "Christina. This is my

new attorney, Michelle."

She was gorgeous. I was instantly jealous recalling that John had a thing for Asian women.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"And you! See you tomorrow John." And she was gone.

"Come on in." He said. "You look nice. Out on a date?"

"No. A friends party. How about a tour?" I asked.

I was wrong he didn't own the whole top floor. He owned the whole damn building.

Karma was now dancing in front of

me... bending over and mooning me, as she cavorted and frolicked with the man who used to be mine! Bitch!

The place was fantastic, tastefully decorated and a wonder of modern technology.

His plan was to renovate the other floors and sell them. His was the prototype model for the others. The place was huge. Each floor was actually 2 floors, so that every level had an upstairs. It was opulent. Decadent even.

By the time the tour was over I was soaked.

We finished in his office. The floors were some Brazilian wood or other and it overlooked the great room with smoke glass walls.

"So what's up?" He asked.

I laid it all out. I told him I had talked to my Attorney and he felt I had a case, but that I was doing the mature thing by coming to him first. I told him that after almost 10 years of marriage I deserved something and that he should do the smart thing and just pay me out of court. I told him to think of the children. I also hinted that he could get into serious trouble.

The whole time I was talking his expression was unreadable. Then after I finished...

"Your attorney said that?" He asked.

"Yes!" Was my reply. Got you was what I was thinking. "Be smart John. Let's not get the lawyers involved!"

"How much did he say you were entitled to?"

"He didn't mention a figure. Just said a sizable amount!"

"And how much were you thinking?"

"3 million!"

He smirked. Then he started laughing. "Christina, here we are no longer married and you are still trying to fuck me! You aren't entitled to shit and you know it. I talked to my lawyer the minute I cashed the check. Not to mention your attorney called mine just the other day! So piss off!"

Shit. I should have thought of that, this was not going well. Ok change of tactics. "John wait, I'm begging you. I'm sorry I lied, but you have so much. Can't you at least think about me? You loved me once right? I would be very grateful!" I breathed.

"Is that why your dressed like this? Be honest or I'm throwing your ass out!"

"Yes."

"I see! You thought if you prettied yourself up, I would what? Just give you 3 million dollars? Or were you planning on putting out? You really think your pussy is worth 3 million? You gave it to Chip for free!"

I began to cry.

"Please just leave Christina." He began to usher me out.

"No wait! How about I let you do whatever you want? Huh? You want to fuck me up the ass? It's yours!" I turned around and bent over at the waist and rubbed my ass against the front of his pants.

He stood there staring at me. "You still have a ridiculously high opinion of how much your ass is worth. What are you wearing under that dress?"

I didn't even hesitate.

I pulled my dress up over my head and stood before him in just my lingerie.

"Damn! I should have known." He ran his hand over the front of my panties. "Your absolutely soaked!"

I moaned. It had been a long time since anyone had touched me like that.

"You want money, huh? Tell you what, masturbate for me, while I consider it!"

I brought my hand to the front of my panties and started to gently rub myself. John always had a thing about me in lingerie or watching me masturbate. Sometimes I would masturbate myself through my panties while talking dirty to him.

For 3 million dollars I would masturbate in the middle of times square if that was he wanted.

"You like this? You like watching me play with myself? I'm so fucking wet. It feels so good to play with my little pussy while you watch. Oh! Feels so good!"

I really started to get into it. I slipped my fingers into my panties so I could get to my clit. My moans were getting louder. With my other hand I started to remove my panties but he stopped me.

"Don't. Don't take them off. Go ahead and make yourself cum!"

"Ok!" I moaned.

Shit this felt good. Having someone else present, even if they were only watching, was the closest to sex I had had in a long time.

My pussy was making squelching sounds in time with my moans. My legs were spread and bent at the knee. The aroma of my wet pussy filled the air.

"I'm so wet. I'm so wet for you!"

I stared at John as I rubbed my clit, remembering the times I had done things like this in the past. I could feel myself getting ready to squirt.

"Oh! Oh! I'm going to cum!" I could feel myself squirting into my panties. My legs started to shake. "Shit! I'm cumming. Cumming!" I screamed.

Coming down I stared at John. I could tell he was turned on by my little show. His hard cock stood outlined in his pants.

"Kneel." He said.

Pulling my soaked hand out of my panties, I kneeled in front of him and unzipped his pants. I engulfed half his length and stared up at him while he fucked my mouth.

Now I don't swallow. In the time we were married I never once swallowed his cum. In fact I only did it once while we dating and it made me gag. But...

"Your going to swallow my cum. Every last drop if you expect any money and I want you to look at me while you do it. Tell me how much you love it."

I moaned. It was like he was taking me. Using me for his own pleasure not caring if I liked it or not. That thought really turned me on.

I attacked his cock. Devouring most of his length. My free hand was working my slit through my panties again.

"You like sucking my cock, you little slut?" He asked.

"I love it!" I moaned.

"Your going swallow my cum, aren't you?"

"Uh huh!" I moaned around a mouthful of cock.

And then I felt it. The first spurt went right down my throat the rest ended in my mouth. I started cumming about the same time. I swallowed his load, gagging and coughing. It felt like a gallon of cum ended inside me.

"Wow! Good girl!" He exclaimed.

I blushed.

He stared down between my legs. There was a little puddle on the floor. Evidence of my own massive orgasm.

"Clean that up please!" He stared at me.

I looked down at it. Then at him. I think I knew what he wanted me to do. Scooting backward I looked down at my pussy juices, then back up at John. He nodded. I brought my tongue to the floor and licked up my cum.

I felt degraded, humiliated and even more turned on.

"Ok Christina. I won't give you 3 million dollars..." He started.

I opened my mouth to protest but he held up his hand.

"I won't give you money but you can earn it. I will put something together. Come back tomorrow at the same time. In fact I want you to wear the same outfit. Panties included. Don't wash them or anything understood?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Ok see you tomorrow!"

Grabbing my dress I threw it on and left. The whole ride home I was conflicted. I felt used, but hornier than hell.

That night I masturbated twice thinking about what I had done...but also about the money I was going to get.

I sat in John's office staring at the spot where 24 hours earlier I had licked up my cum from the floor. I was thinking...

When I got in the door, I was greeted like a prospective client by Michelle. Five minutes later I was sitting in John's office while she summarized the proposal I had in front of me.

It was a simple representation contract, I had seen them before. The only difference was that the pay was way more than standard for something like this. He would allow me to list his future residences in the building and pay me a flat fee of $10,000 a month.

The really unconventional part of it? The part not spelled out in the contract? I would have to agree to be his slut. I would have to be ready sexually any time he wanted me Monday through Friday 9-5 until the last unit was sold or 2 years whichever was longer. It was just like a regular job. Only I would be getting fucked in whatever hole he chose.

"The fact is when you were married to John, you were a whore Christina! A whore for material things or the pleasure you got from spending your husband's money, for wasting time playing while your husband worked. The role of dutiful wife you neglected to play, but you certainly took everything he had to offer as nothing more than you due. Well think of this as a new role. You're still a whore but now we are just making it official."

Michelle explained it to me. The escape clause for my husband was simple he could fire me at any time - if I didn't perform as requested. I could also quit any time I wanted. In either case I would forfeit any unpaid monies. However if I performed as requested he would pay me a final closing fee of 3 million dollars. So potentially I could make at least 3.24 million in the estimated 2 years it would take.

Where I could really cash in however, was I could also make bonuses for exceptional slutty or erotic behavior. Whatever that meant. But depending on how well he thought I was doing...I could double my initial pay out.

That was way more than I could ever have hoped for.

"Remember Christina, it's a role. You are getting paid to perform. You may think 3 million is a lot, but after taxes you barely would have enough to retire. Your real money is going to come from bonuses!" John stated.

I would also get a gym membership, company car, clothing allowance, monthly salon visits and any gifts he decided to give me. Everything would be paid by John.

Of course I would only be able to wear what he allowed me. Which consisted mainly of business suits with skirts and lingerie underneath.

Sexually nothing was off the table unless it was illegal. Anything he requested of me I had to do. No matter how degrading or humiliating.

"You can refuse or quit at any time Christina, but if you do you get nothing but your salary up to that point!" Michelle had a small smile on her face.

I looked over at John who was sitting on the edge of his desk. He was looking at me and nodding his head.

"Do you have a pen?" I asked.

He handed me one.

"One more thing, Christina! Once you sign..." She pulled her skirt up to her waist. She wasn't wearing any panties. She had a wide strip of black pubic hair. Her pussy was swollen and wet and bracketed by the straps of her garter belt. "You need to crawl over here and eat my pussy!"

Eat her pussy? But I wasn't a lesbian. I never even kissed a girl. Could I? I had never really studied the details of a woman's anatomy, but her pussy was very pretty. Almost like a picture of what a pussy should look like. Her lips were perfect and she was slightly open, a beautiful shade of pink was easily visible.

"No thanks!" I ventured.

"It's not a request Christina!" She laughed.

I was basically being asked how much is it worth? Is eating her pussy worth millions of dollars? What if I hated it? I could smell her excitement from where I sat across from her. What surprised me was the wetness between my own legs.

She was staring at me, running her fingers lightly through her wetness.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers