Karma's a...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what will they see?" he asks, spreading his arms. "Do you think they'll believe you're turning into a dog in front of their eyes? No, people see what they want. Even if they do notice you, they'll come up with a hundred excuses for what you are."

The tip of her tail slides against the thick fur coat over her back. Her hoodie bulges and she feels the cold air against the skin before fur consumes it. She reaches back to hide it but her tail slips free, thick and strong, to wag behind her. The woman twists and shoves, trying to make it stay still until she finally slips it beneath the band of her pants.

"You've- you've made your point," she tells him, surprised that she can still speak clearly through her thick muzzle. "Please. Please, you have to turn me back. I can't live like this. I can't work like this."

Instead of answering, he stands and looks down at her. Her long, floppy ears are held down and flat against her head, submissive and sad. She touches the collar on her throat and stares up at him with her soulful brown eyes and her thick, furrowed and furred brow.

"I'll change you back," he tells her. Her tail rips free of her pants to wag fiercely behind her. "In time. Come."

He steps away and then pauses to look back at her.

"I- I won't," she says defiantly, pushing at her tail again. "I'll- I'll work from home and- And, I'll- I'll-"

"You'll learn obedience," he says sternly. "Under my guidance, you'll learn to respect me and those around you. You'll get a taste of how you've used people until you've truly earned your humanity. Now come."

She stands, unfurling herself slowly with her head down to hide her face. And she walks forward begrudgingly.

"Good," he tells her warmly. "That's my good girl."

She growls as her tail wags and the heat begins pulsing within, reminding her that it never left her. And yet, she follows him, anxious to please and hating herself for it.

12