Karnelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't even have the head inside yet and she wasn't sure she wasn't going to have to cheat just to get the fucking thing in.

It wasn't that he was that long. He wasn't a pussy breaker. It was that he had a girth to him that would have had her moaning like crazy if it was at the other entrance.

Unfortunately, her ass was tiny compared to her pussy, and it wasn't used to being stretched to fit more than a knuckle.

The heat was intense, but he was doing his part. He was gentle. Pushing a little and then kissing her, distracting her, before he pushed just a little bit more.

Damn he knew how to kiss.

With a twinge of pain, Karnelia gave in and adjusted her flexibility. Not enough for Mason to notice, but enough he wasn't going to make her ring bleed.

He groaned as the head slid inside her, "Fuck, you're tight."

"Ain't had anybody back there but you." She played her role, "This thing, it's all Mason's. No bitch is touching it."

"I love you, Dill." Mason said as he pushed deeper inside her. Karnelia's eyes nearly rolled back in her head and she grunted, "Shit dude. You still feel amazing."

She didn't know what the bear was feeling, but she knew she was feeling full of dick. Filling her out, wall to wall, and making her cummy pussy begin to run in excitement. He was pressing up between her walls, and touching her in all the right places as he slid inside.

"Shit. Fuck." She cursed as he stopped, his balls swaying up and lightly tapping the underside of her ass.

Mason kissed her forehead, and she noticed he was beginning to sweat. Her tight ass wrapped around him like a ribbed vice was doing things to him he hadn't been ready for.

She smiled knowingly, "You going to stand there until you cum? Or you going to fuck me? We ain't got all day."

"By the goddess, Dill." Mason shook his head, "Give a man a chance before he dies of a heart attack."

"Nah." She chuckled, and lifted her hips towards him, before dropping away. He groaned and gasped, as she began to slowly, but thoroughly, fuck the inside of her ass with his cock.

He grabbed her by the hips, wrestling them to try and pin her, shaking his head. "You always have to be in control, don't you Dill?"

Once she let him get the upper hand, he leaned his weight onto her hips and began to really fuck her ass. She could feel his cock lubricating her insides as he didn't quite pound into it, but it weren't gentle neither.

She toyed with her clit, looking like her dick, as she looked up into those soft brown eyes.

She wasn't going to hurt this one. He just had awful friends.

"Not... Long..." Mason grunted, not handling her in much the same way she wasn't handling him. This had just become a race to see who was going to break first.

"That's it. Oh, shit." She moaned in her deep voice, "Make me do it. Make me spray all over your chest, as you fill me right on up."

She could feel herself being pulled with each receding drag, only to be invaded again as he plunged into her. All through it, he kept kissing at her. His lips on her mouth, tickling at her nose, nibbling at her neck.

Through the tiny wall between front and back, she could feel him thrusting against her most sensitive spot. Pushing her upwards into deeper pleasure, focusing her into her own pleasure, and she could swear it was deliberate.

He was changing the way he was fucking her, to make Dill moan more, and deeper. He wasn't just screwing her, this man was making passionate love to her.

"Fill my ass. Show me that you missed me." She said through gritted teeth, trying to clench herself onto him and push him over the edge.

It worked.

"Fuuuuuck!" Mason roared like a bull, pushing their heads together as his voice dropped about three octaves.

Karnelia's eyes wavered as her concentration just about failed her, flipping in and out of red, and she gave a surprised little gasp, before she fulfilled her promise and she came.

She flooded down out of herself, and with just a touch of magic really did spray herself across his chest. All the while, he was delivering fucking globs of his seed into her backdoor, grunting with each one.

She flopped still onto the bed, gasping weakly and wondering if she had what it would take to keep going.

Mason shuddered, groaning, and then collapsed.

With her right on the edge of the bed he sort of slid beside her for a moment before tumbling onto his back on the floor with a grunt and groan.

She swallowed and spoke in her own voice, "You in one piece?"

"Mostly." He gave a just as strained response.

She nodded, blinking at the stars in her vision, "You sure it was fear of being outed? You sure Dill just couldn't handle you? Because motherfuck! You are one serious lay. Gods above, I'd give you a discount, any day."

He laughed softly, and leaned up, "I forgot that. Paying for you."

She tossed him some coin, and dropped back onto the bed, wiping sweat from her forehead, "Eh, forget that. Your boss was just a dick."

"Oh... Eh... Thanks."

Karnelia shrugged, returning to her usual self, "I'm serious. Dill's an idiot. I really do hope you find a decent boyfriend in the future, Mason... Though... I guess give me five minutes to get my bearings, and then send in the next."

---

Karnelia was still sitting on the bed, her legs unbalanced and shaky from Mason, when the next one from their little troupe arrived. He was blonde, and had a nice braided beard on his front, the length of it running about halfway down his chest.

"You're a changeling, right, hon?" The man said without bothering with any pleasantries. She recognised him as the one excited to be with a succubus.

She smiled knowingly, and shivered as she plucked the vision from his skull. Little blonde tufts popped up out of the top of her head, and her hair became a flowing golden-red. "Technically, no. They ain't real. But real enough for you, sweet stuff."

He hesitated, not quite buying into the illusion.

She purred quietly, "What? Isn't Karnelia good enough for master? Master should go suck a cock! Karnelia is as good as she gets. Dick."

She pouted and crossed her arms, sticking out her lip and glaring at him.

"Um... The eyes? Can you...?" He said apologetically.

She nearly kicked herself. Of course she'd failed to change those. She bit her lip, "Sorry, master. Karnelia always struggles with those... Grr.... Um... There?"

"Oh gods, you're so pretty." The man gasped, "Holy shit. Those are perfect. Not just gold. They're vertical irises and everything."

She smiled innocently, looking both proud and embarrassed, "It's all for master, you know. Karnelia always puts in an effort."

He grinned at her, from ear to ear, and reached for his belt. She blanched as she saw the fetish form in his topmost thoughts. Another asshole who liked to dominate.

But... Dominating a neko?

You might as well be kicking a puppy! There was nothing that a catgirl wanted more than her own freedom. There was nothing that they would not do, just to be free... And he wanted to tie up her wrists and ankles with his belt.

This one, she was really going to hurt. For the good of catgirls everywhere.

Karnelia smiled nervously, "M-master? What are you doing?"

"Just getting ready, love." He grinned at her.

Her golden eyes flashed and she pounced at him. Easily snagging the belt from his hands, whipping it around both his wrists and yanking it taught before hanging it onto the coat hook on the back of the door.

"What the fuck?" He said in surprise, just as his pants were hitting the floor.

She grinned mischievously at him, "Karnelia was thinking it was her turn to play with master. Don't worry. She promises that he'll like it."

"Listen here, bitch!" He started, at the top of his voice.

She ignored him, dropping to her knees and sucking his semi into her mouth. She looked up at him with puffed cheeks and innocent golden eyes, as if inquiring what he had to say.

As he hardened in her mouth, her throat adjusted, neither of them moving, as he slowly crept down further into her mouth. Just her looking up at him with innocent little catgirl eyes.

"Oh fuck." He whispered, clearly changing his mind.

She tightened her throat briefly against the rod inside her, and gave a tiny smile around him, drooling a little out of the corner of her mouth.

He groaned and leaned backwards into the door. She quickly shuffled, not letting any of him leave from inside her embrace at all. Catgirls are possessive little things. She gave a little whine and blinked her eyes at him.

"Such a good kitty." He breathed out slowly, looking down at her, "Oh, shit. I like it. You were right."

She grinned, slurped a little, and then began to bob her head up and down, sucking gently at him as she ran what felt like a rough tongue up and down his shaft.

She focused on the underside of the head. Rarely playing with it directly, but never leaving it completely alone. Flicking back and forth to it, and along his sensitive skin, before downing the the full length into her throat, and back again.

He started pulling at his bonds, squirming under her grasp. She could see that he wanted to throw her onto the bed and fuck her. To take over and do things his way.

She also saw him using the belt on her rather sorely fucked ass.

He was still trying to dominate her, even though she'd made it plain as fucking day that she didn't want it. Still trying it on, when she was giving him an incredible fucking blowjob.

Seems like it was time to play the kitten and up the stakes a little bit. Controlling a neko was one of his fantasies because it was utterly impossible. Nobody could fuck around with a catgirl and come out intact.

She pulled him up into her mouth and focused heavily on the head, as she almost lazily put a finger into his ass and pressed onto the prostate. He groaned weakly, as she pushed him over the edge.

His warm cum spilled into her mouth, and she swallowed it easily. He didn't even have any force behind it.

She shook off the catgirl illusion, standing up and stretching. He glared at her, and managed to break free of the belt. He went to grab her by the throat and throw her, despite the fact that there was no way he'd be able to fuck her again so soon.

Karnelia raised an eyebrow, and his arms jerked to a stop. He blinked in confusion looking down, and then back up at her. He spoke hoarsely, "What... What are you... Doing to me?"

"Didn't your mother ever tell you?" Karnelia chuckled, "Never. Ever. Let a succubus get a hold of your cum."

She twirled a finger and he span on the spot. The succubus giggled, "Oh my. Can you imagine if a real neko got their hold on this kind of magic? They would completely fuck you up. But, anyways... Why don't you head down to the temple and beg them to put a collar on you? Learn what real domination is like."

The man jerked, and stiffly began walking away. She grinned at his retreating back. That should save a few cat tails from being pulled.

"Oh! Before you go, can you send in the last one?"

---

Karnelia blinked for a moment looking at the tall and black-haired man in front of her. Taking in his massive axe on his back, and the grindstones hanging in a pouch off his belt. His serious face and the cleft scar running from the top of his forehead down and through his cheek.

She nodded slowly and crossed her arms, red eyes flashing, "Do you want me to break the illusion, honey, or are you going to drop the act?"

The door slammed closed, whipped by a leathery tail as the succubus in front of her made their appearance. Their horns weren't like hers, they curled around at the base, which was downright cute.

The massive beserker axe wasn't an illusion, either. The strength of a succubus on full display was rare. Most attempted to use their magic to mess with minds, rather than put in an actual effort.

This one seemed to only use it to hide what she was.

Now, there were two completely naked succubi standing, face to face, in the small attic room of the tavern. The sexual energy in the air was the stuff of dreams as Karnelia drank it in.

Karnelia grinned broadly, "Now, isn't there a sexy thing. Feel like a little one on one?"

"No."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't lie. You smell as lustful as the rest of them did... Hmm... How about a wrestle? First one to hit the floor has to let the other use their tail."

"No."

She made a disappointed face, "Just the tip?"

"You want to know why not?" The woman sneered, "Fine. You're planning on killing me. So, no, I'm not interested in having sex with you."

"Didn't hurt Mason." Karnelia shrugged innocently, "Is there any reason I should be hurting you? Only thing I know at this point is that you're exotic, like me, but you have no bell. You're a runaway. In hiding. I ain't got no reason to out you, neither."

The woman crossed her arms, glaring with hateful red eyes, "Was that a threat?"

"No... It was a reason to bed me. But eh. Your loss." She shrugged and flopped backwards onto the soft mattress and yawned. "All I had been planning to do was read my book. Happy to do that if you just want to sit there and glare at me."

"You stink of cum."

Karnelia laughed, "Yep. Three for three. My pussy, my ass, and my mouth. Gotta say, that Mason is a fucking miracle. I'm still freaking sore from him. Your boss? Not so much. Two pump chump. All the attitude, none of the skill."

"He's not my boss."

She looked up, "Oh. He knows what you are, doesn't he?"

"He saved me from the mines." The woman growled, "What did you do to him?"

"Sent him to the Tangles." Karnelia shrugged without the slightest trace of guilt. "He likes hurting people. I don't like that kind of attitude. Why, you fall for him?"

The woman shook her head, "He saved me, but he didn't free me. To that bastard, he might as well have stolen a hammer. So... Thanks. I guess."

"Blackmailed you, huh?" Karnelia said sympathetically, "Well, I doubt you'll be hearing from him, again. So... If you're not going to screw me... But don't want the rest to know you didn't... Why don't you lie on the bed? I can read, you can crash for a bit."

She slid up to the pillow and patted beside her, before producing her book and going back to it.

The other succubus hesitated for a couple minutes and then gave in and lay down beside her. "It's... Actually not bad, for a tavern bed. How does the owner know you? And what you were going to do?"

"I met him about a year ago. It was memorable." She replied vaguely, still reading, "Isaac had me, right here in this bed. That was a fun night... But ended badly. Don't really want to talk about it. Guess he feels guilty, even though it wasn't his fault."

She turned the page.

The woman sighed heavily, "Delva. My name was Delva, before I went into hiding."

"Karnelia." She replied tiredly.

The succubus rolled onto her side, "You really a temple companion?"

"Yes, but no." Karnelia put the book down and rolled over, sliding her hands up beneath her own head. She gave a small smile, "True companions, they get sold off as court advisers and stuff like that. Whilst I do know politics, I'm not trained as a courtesan. I'm the one who makes problematic people... Disappear."

"An assassin."

She nodded, eyes sparkling, "You got a problem with that, honey?"

"Not really." Delva shook her head, "I'm a runaway slave living as a sword for hire. I spend most of my time putting my axe into innocent people. I doubt an innocent politician even exists."

Karnelia gave a small laugh, "Oh, you'd be surprised. Most are quite innocent when it comes to sex."

Delva didn't laugh at the joke. Just gave her an exasperated glare.

She sighed and yawned, "I don't have a whole heap of time left. Are you really not going to even touch me? Right now, I've got no plans to hurt you... Well... Not in ways you won't enjoy."

"I'm not like most. I don't like pain." Delva practically growled.

Karnelia shrugged, "Well, I do enjoy a little biting, but I'm nowhere near as forceful as most of our sisters. I love it when someone takes their time with me. Planting little kisses... You ever sucked your own tail?"

"What!?" Delva jerked her head back, "Why would... Anyone... Do that?"

Karnelia rolled her eyes, "It's no different than masturbating, sweetie. Your tail is sensitive as shit. There's a reason we like fucking with it, when we find someone worth it."

"I've... Never masturbated."

Her red eyes glowed hungrily and she leaned towards Delva and took a long and deep whiff of her. Karnelia practically drooled, and moved in closer, leaning over the other succubus and putting her hands down either side of her head. "You ain't ever done nothin'."

"Oh shit." Delva winced, "I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

"Virgin." Karnelia growled in a deep and bestial voice.

The succubus nodded, "You need to back off. I can fight."

"Oh, honey, don't promise me shit like that. It's already hard enough not to kiss you." Karnelia purred, "Gods above, I want you. So bad. You want me, I can smell it... But... Mmm. I won't touch you, not unless you say."

She really was struggling not to touch the woman. Her own pussy was freeflowing, growling to be touched, as she was perched above them. Karnelia was trying to roll back onto her side of the bed, but her body was ignoring her.

The other three had only been play, and only one of them had managed to get her off. Now, she was faced with one of her own kind, and a virgin to boot. It was an irresistible temptation.

"Tell me you don't want this. Please." Karnelia asked.

Delva glared at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously going to get off on that?"

"I'm trying to have an excuse to run away from you." Karnelia snapped.

The succugirl blinked in surprise. "Oh. Wait... My scars aren't reason enough?"

"I want to kiss them." Karnelia moaned, "Gods, your face is so pretty. So cute. I... I might even let you put my tail inside you, willingly. You are friggin' adorable. So angry. So strong. So cute."

Delva pushed on her forehead with one hand, and shoved Karnelia aside. The woman sat up, as Karnelia writhed weakly on the bed, and looked up at her in excitement.

The other succubus frowned, "You stink. You really do want me, don't you?"

"It's a thing... I'm in the middle of my cycle. And you're a virgin." Karnelia whispered, "You don't... You shouldn't get close to me. You are really hard to resist."

Delva glared, "Are you messing with my mind, right now?"

"Can't do that to each other, honey." Karnelia smiled, speaking patiently, "I could see through you, just like you could see through me. I can't even reach into your head to see your fantasies. You just... Make me... Hungry."

The woman nodded slowly, "The tail thing? Is that a big deal?"

"We only tailfuck those that we choose to love." Karnelia whispered, "Gods, how do you not even know that? There's a whole side to you that you've been denying. What are you, thirty? You're a succubus. Never masturbated, never fucked. Half your life is missing."

"Thirty two." Delva said nervously, "I've never wanted to try. But you're kinda weirding me out."

Karnelia nodded, "Aha. I can get that... Let me see... Do me a favour. Reach up to the end of one of your horns, and run a claw across the tip. Hard."

"Why?"

She smiled sadly, "I'm trying to teach you, sweetie. Just do that once, and then we'll talk. 'Kay?"

Karnelia understood why Delva's horns were curled in so tightly, now. She'd never been exposed to who she was. Never known what a succubus was, what the differences between them and the other races were.

So repressed that she'd never even considered exploring her sexuality.

Whilst there was an ace that popped up among their kind every now and then, Karnelia was pretty certain that Delva wasn't one. She was just too inexperienced to know what feeling horny felt like.