Karnelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman reached up hesitantly and scratched at the bone with a look of dubiousness. The reaction was instant. Delva doubled up, falling forward and clutching at her lower stomach with a groan, before growling and reaching back to punch Karnelia.

She giggled, "It felt good, didn't it? Surprising, but good."

The fist lowered slowly, and the other woman snarled, "What the fuck was that?"

"Your horns are sensitive. Like your tail. Like your clit." Karnelia explained, "You're just lucky you've never had it scratched in battle. I just made you cum, sweetie. Fill and flood your panties. So... Did you hate it?"

Delva rolled her jaw, and one hand crept upwards as if she was thinking about doing it again, but trying to resist the temptation. She flinched and glared at Karnelia. "I didn't hate it. Don't like it, either."

"Liar." Karnelia chuckled, "Do you want to try something else? How about something that won't make you cum? It'll give you a chance to recover, but it'll still feel like that thrill. But quieter, less intense."

"No."

She shrugged, and leaned back on the bed, "If you change your mind, lean down and smell my pussy. Just a smell. Your body will want to do more, but you'll find it easy enough to resist."

"I don't want to." Delva said, as she leaned down until her nose was practically nuzzling her, and took a deep whiff. The axe on her back shifted a little from the odd angle, giving Karnelia a little concern, which was immediately buried as she felt a quicksilver tongue flick out and down the length of her slit.

"Shit!" She swore in surprise, and then moaned, "Oooh. Gotta warn me, first, sweetie."

"I didn't..." Delva was confused, not knowing why she'd done what she had. Not knowing that she had done anything, until she tasted the swirling mix of succubus and human essences on her tongue.

Karnelia leaned up on her elbows and spread her knees, "It's okay, sweet. I'm not going to hurt you. If you just want some guilt free exploration, go ahead. I'll tell you if I don't like something... Just... Put the axe against the wall, would you?"

Delva stood up, walking over to the wall and shrugging out of her armaments, "I... Why did I do that?"

"Because you wanted to."

"No shit." The woman glared and came back over, crawling up between her legs. "But like... Why?"

Karnelia shrugged, "Fucked if I know. Ask the gods why sex feels nice. But we like it. Succubi, especially. That smell in the air, it doesn't just feel good. It sates a special kind of hunger in us. Makes us... Stronger."

"I can feel it." Delva said, flexing her biceps, "I could put down an orc, right now. And that's not just confidence, neither. I am getting stronger."

"'Course you are, sugar." Karnelia grinned, "You've been starving yourself, and ya didn't even know it. Now... You feel like exploring a bit? Just have a look. How does it all work down there?"

Delva moved in close, and her fingers slowly pulled apart Karnelia's lower lips. Drinking in the sight of a pussy, up close and personal. "It looks... Weird. Why do I want to stick something, anything, inside it?"

"You want to fuck it." Karnelia said in amusement, "It's the smell. Drives us wild. Helps that you can smell cum on me. If you get that inside one of your holes, any of your holes, you'll be stronger than you've ever been in your life."

"Really." Delva said is disbelief.

Karnelia laughed, "I broke my back once. Fell off a table, drunk. Anyways... A human does that, they're crippled for life. Or they know a fucking good mage. We do that... I blew a guy for free. Ate his seed... And stood up five minutes later."

"Is that why you've got no scars!?" Delva exclaimed looking up at her, "Not one!"

"Just one, actually." Karnelia gave a small smile, "No hymen. That didn't regenerate after I broke it. But... Breaking it isn't fun. Ours is... Tough. Don't get a guy who can't be gentle to do it. Or be like me, and use a toy long before you find a guy."

"Toy? Like a knucklebone?" Delva said in utter confusion.

Karnelia laughed, "No. They make leather and wooden stuff that looks like a penis. So you can have a man without the shit of a dude's attitude problems. Not quite as good, but still fun."

"Why is that called a toy?" Delva shook her head.

The succubus shrugged, "I don't know, hon. Why do we call shit anything? Anyways... I hate to be selfish... But... Would you mind tasting me, again? Just a little lick? Then you can go back to staring at my cunt."

"Could I... Stick a finger in you?"

Karnelia moaned, "By the Green Goddess, yes! Oh. Just be... Gentle. Remember its part of a person."

Inexperienced is not gentle. Delva stubbed her claw a couple times before she followed the angle of the channel properly, making Karnelia wince and jump.

Just being born a succubus doesn't make you into a sex goddess. You still have to learn things, the same as everyone else. Delva's fascinated red eyes, so filled with curiosity, as she entered into Karnelia, was worth the brief pain.

"Curl upwards." She said huskily.

Delva didn't just curl her finger upwards. She almost immediately began fingerfucking Karnelia for real. Fast, hard, and as far from gentle as could be. Her inexperience causing her to frequently pull at Karnelia at bad and painful angles, but she wasn't about to interrupt.

The succubi was actually drooling, red eyes staring as she frantically put her hand in and out of Karnelia. Getting more forceful, clearly wishing she could stick even more inside her.

Karnelia's tail snaked down and brushed at the woman's face, and she grinned at her, "Suck me, would you?."

Her back arched as she pushed her pussy upwards and moaned as the virgin took the whole tip of her tail into her mouth instead of suckling at the edge. Rolling it around in her mouth and squeezing it to the roof with a hungry desperation.

Thirty years a succubus, and never been fucked.

Karnelia was going to be lucky if she could walk at the end of this. She shouldn't have bothered fucking the others. She needed all the strength she had to sate this pretty little thing.

A leather tail smacked her between the eyes violently, and Karnelia laughed before returning the favour for the woman, albeit with a lot more finesse and consideration. Her tongue grazing the edge before flicking the tip as she suckled on it.

The reaction was immediate.

Delva let out a masculine bellow, before dropping it into a hungry growl. Her red eyes glowing hungrily as the succubus lost control of her magic for the first time in her life.

Karnelia relished the feeling as it washed over. It wouldn't work, not when they were succubi, but Delva was in a feeding frenzy and trying instinctively to rip out her soul through her face.

The more experienced succubi reached up and took the other by the chin, pulling her down so she could intertwine their tongues. Delva let out a loud groan as she kissed her, forcing her head down into the bed as she tried to take more and more of her.

All the while her hand had never stopped inside Karnelia, never even slowed down. All of it at once was too much for her.

Karnelia's hips arched up, her back cracking as she formed a perfect arc, and her orgasm thundered through her. She could feel the sexual energy instantly being drained away by her ravenous lover. So desperate for more.

She collapsed, twitching onto the bed, one hand grasping Delva's wrist to stop her, "That's... Enough, hon. Ooh shit, that's enough. I'll give you something else, but give me a minute."

Sanity descended as Delva's eyes slowly faded back to a reasonable red, and the ram's horned succubi flushed a deeper black in embarrassment. "I... What... Um..."

The girl jumped to her feet unsteadily, staggering towards her weapon to leave.

"Oi, bitch!" Karnelia snapped, "I'm not done with you yet. Get back here."

The succubi froze up, head fallen in shame, "I don't know what that was, but I... I shouldn't have."

"You made me cum, sweetie. Which means it's my turn to make you. So shut the fuck up, and come lie back down." Karnelia snapped, "Gods! It's as if you think you're a sinner!"

Delva turned to face her, smiling sheepishly, "I... I think I tried to... Eat you."

"You totally did." Karnelia smirked, "That's what you get for starving for years. We're succubi. Luckily, you can't. And I can't eat you. But I can totally eat from between your legs. So again, get back over here so I can tongue fuck you once I can move again."

The succubi's tail betrayed their excitement at the prospect, whipping back and forth, though they were still trying to play the role of some tough warrior thing. Old habits die hard, even in the face of something way better.

Karnelia patted the bed, and Delva seemed to finally give in. Crossing back to her like it was a chore. However, the woman's crawl up the bed to her was sultry, like stalking some prey.

Delva dropped beside her, and Karnelia kissed her cheek, "Mmm. That's better. You are an absolute delight."

"I still want to... Eat you. Like your soul." Delva said nervously.

Karnelia hooked a leg over her waist and reached up to play with her curved horns. "That's entirely normal. It's a learned skill to resist, and you never had anyone to teach you. All these arrogant fuckers walking by are food, hon. They're lucky we just drink their lust without swallowing the rest of their soul."

"Really?"

"Mm." She purred, and licked the tip of one of the horns, "I wasn't just reading downstairs. I was feasting. All those eyes, all those people wanting to fuck me. Delicious. But I don't tend to hurt anyone, unless they want it, or I'm being paid."

Delva moaned at the touch of her tongue, "H-how much to own you?"

"More than anyone could ever afford." Karnelia said sourly, "You really want to be owned, girl?"

"No." They replied, "Sorry. Didn't... Think that... Through."

"Thinking isn't a part of the game." Karnelia rolled them so she was sitting over the other succubus, still just gently playing with her horns. "Oh, the secrets I've extracted this way. So many naughty lies. This is what real power looks like, sweetie. Not a blade. A cunt."

Delva momentarily glared at her, before shivering, "Gods, I'm like a fucking spring down there. You really... Think you're the one... In power? When you're... Screwing around?"

"If I wasn't, you could stop me. Would want to stop me." Karnelia laughed, "I'm telling you that I'm fucking with you. But you can't stop me, can you?"

"... No."

She stopped licking the horn long enough to give a brief but passionate kiss before going back to what she was doing, "Embrace this side of you, girl, and you'll never need to hide again. Axes and swords is the magic of men. Sex is the magic of the gods. Being able to fuck someone is so much more than being able to kill them."

"Mm..." Delva hesitated, "If I... Agree to have learned... The lesson... Will you stop teasing me?"

"Never." Karnelia smirked and her tail snaked down behind her, only probing a couple times before it slipped inside the sodden woman. Delva roared, and she smirked into those hungry red eyes.

"Promise me to find a toy for yourself, once I'm gone." Karnelia demanded, flicking her tail back and forth gently until she found the sensitive spot.

"Yes." Delva moaned.

Karnelia shoved her head into the bed by her horns, her own eyes lighting up as she growled, "Promise me!"

"I swear it!" Delva snarled back at her.

The tail inside her began to stroke and rub against the walls of Delva's vagina. As she moaned Karnelia alternated between sucking, biting and licking at her horns, obsessing over how adorable they were.

The woman squirmed beneath her, hands sometimes groping at the bed, sometimes looking like she was reaching up to grab, but mostly looking like she didn't know what to do with them.

Karnelia smiled at her, "Grab my titties, hon. They're right there for the taking."

The grab was clumsy, and overly hungry, but Karnelia was like all succubi. A little bit of pain was a little bit of thrill. A pair of rough claws trying to crush her chest flat wasn't something she had much of a problem with.

Especially not with her sensitive tail all the way up and inside the one doing the squeezing.

She closed her eyes, letting out her own quiet moan. Savouring the feel of both of them as she gently fucked the woman lying beneath her. Ever so gently, trying to make it last.

"More." Delva growled beneath her, "More!"

Karnelia rolled her eyes in frustration, but obliged. She had wanted to stretch this out, but she wasn't going to deny a girl begging to get fucked.

She leaned down to kiss the hungry thing as she began to pump her tail in and out of her aggressively. Multitasking with her tongue and tail, exploring both mouth and snatch as Delva moaned into her, groaned into her, as the woman tried desperately to reach her climax.

The clawed hands grabbed her ass, and Karnelia moaned in appreciation. She could already feel Delva tensing up beneath her, beginning to writhe with each tease of her tongue, each twist of her tail.

"Gods... Fuck... -ing... Damn... It!" Delva growled loudly, before the flush of wetness surrounded Karnelia's tail.

The succubus dropped beside the woman in exhaustion and kissed her cheek, "You're a good fuck, honey."

Delva just stared at the ceiling. "I... I... I'm a succubus, aren't I?"

"Aha." Karnelia grinned and ran a claw around the circle of her horns, "These are fucking adorable. Don't go showing them off near the temple grounds, everyone will want to fuck you. Even take turns."

The succubus chuckled, "Really? My horns are my best asset? The boss always wanted my ass."

"The boss was a right prick, honey. Which means his sense of taste was probably as shitty as his behaviour." Karnelia rolled her eyes, "You deserve more than him, and now you can have it."

She sat up, stretching and looking at the shadow under the door, "Anyways, I'm out of time. Remember what you promised me, sweet. Get yourself a toy. And... Think about dropping the glamour now and then, at least, would you?"

"I'm a succubus." Delva didn't really here her.

With exhaustion dripping from her like sweat, Karnelia looked forlornly at the book she'd failed to read all the way through. She left it on the bedside table as she went to meet the one waiting for her.

Waiting to take her back.

---

Two mercenaries approached the bar nervously. Neither of them looked like they were interested in drinks. So it would be information then. Isaac signed, "What can I get you folks?"

"We were here, yesterday." The succubus said, unconsciously fiddling with one of her horns, "There was a woman... Karnelia... You wouldn't... Happen to know how to find her, would you? We're not clients. No reason to hurt her, either."

Isaac looked back and forth, "Yesterday. The Day of the Dead. Yeah. You can find her out back. Third cairn from the right."