All Comments on 'Karneval'

by Dubois_nue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"I treated my four heroes to a drink in the hotel bar, where I danced on a table."

I'm sure they'd have preferred to go back to her hotel room for a repeat performance of her earlier show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very daring!

I sure liked your story. I just wish I was there to witness the whole event. You go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This isn't the longest story in the world, but it was to the point.

My questions are:

Would she have still gotten naked if her friend had came to the party as well?

And, why wasn't I invited to this party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just completed reading all of your stories in sequence. I thoroughly enjoyed them and I wish you would write more!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My BF and I and another couple went to a week-long festival in the desert. At our trailer the other female suggested we be "wild" and all go naked during our stay even though there were about 65,000 people in attendance. The other three people convince me my attire should be restricted to sandals and a borrowed Chicago Bulls baseball cap for the week. But during one of the numerous beer parties we became separated. After searching in vain for a while I set out for our trailer. I soon encountered a middle age "hippie" type in front of a trailer who said "Want some candy little girl?" I laughed, but it was hot, dusty and I was tired, lost and nude. He was more than happy to escort me into his trailer where I found three other similar types smoking weed. They all perked since I was the only one wearing just a cap and sandals. While he was congratulated for bringing a guest, I was offered a joint. Things progressed from there to where I was looking at a cock. It seems instead of smoking I was going to suck. Before I left I had sucked three cocks and they masturbated me. Worst of all they stole my baseball cap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous