Kartik and Shruti's First Night

Story Info
Kartik Aaryan's new wife!
1.7k words
3.9
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following mentioned characters in this story are above 18 years. This story is fictional.

Now enjoy the story!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kartik Aaryan was a very popular actor in the Bollywood industry. He starred in heart-rending love stories and went on to become India's dream lover. At 32, he was looking like a 25 year old. His skin was fair, his eyes deep brown with long lashes, and his hair tumbled rakishly over his forehead into his eyes. His cock was thick and hard, at least 8 inches, but it wasn't just its size that made it beautiful. It had a slight upward curve and flared in the middle where the crown sat on its head while the shaft made an elegant arc down to his balls.

Famous actresses may have been eager to win his affection, but he always seemed unimpressed. From his perspective, these talented women were nothing but dull and clumsy in the bedroom. His weaknesses lay beyond the glitz and glamour of show business. Small town girls with a hidden wild side had an undeniable appeal to him. To satisfy his carnal cravings, he watched porn religiously; favoring videos that featured a rough, domineering man thrusting himself into a helpless woman until she was screaming out "Oh fuck daddy!" in sheer pleasure.

That was his imagination. Luckily for him, he had found a simple lady. Her name was Shruti, they had met through family. Her dad had worked in a company which Kartik is the brand ambassador.

Shruti, just 23 years old and making a six-figure salary, was no ordinary girl. At first, she didn't like Kartik, but as they spoke more privately, she realized she was in love. They had an idyllic relationship, spending their special days together. Yet, Kartik kept quiet about them on social media until their wedding day. He promised her his silence.

Finally, their marriage was arranged. On the 21st of April. Kartik and Shruti officially got married. It was such a beautiful moment for both of them. It was a big fat Indian wedding, Shruti was dressed in a light pink lengha while Kartik was dressed in a white traditional kurta. The whole process lasted for 5 hours, along with the wedding party.

They returned to their new apartment, which was gifted by Shruti's dad. It was a very modern and luxurious apartment. Both of them sat down on the couch and laid. Both of them were extremely exhausted from the wedding. Shruti then remembered she had to give her pati(husband), saffron milk. She got up and made the milk for him.

"Baby, drink this. You need it!" She comes up to him. Kartik get's confused, she was giving him saffron milk? He knew what this means, he smirked at her and drank the milk.

He finished the drink and put the glass down on the glass table, "Mmm.." He wiped his face which had milk, "Come down, I wanna talk to you about something!" Shruti then sits down.

Kartik holds her hand and kisses it, "You are the most beautiful lady I've seen. I always wanted to marry a simple lady like you."

"Thanks, by the way, I never imagined a big movie star marrying someone like me. It's very rare to see that." Shruti says in joy, "You know, you are a open minded guy. I love that."

Kartik smiles and asks, "You know, I want to ask, what are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?"

Shruti replied, "Ummm...I like traveling a lot, cuz papa would take us a lot to so many countries as a kid, so you can say that. What else....I love food, and..." Shruti started to chuckle, "I....I can't say this!" She puts her hand on her face.

Kartik gets confused, "What? What is it?"

"I really can't say this, it's something dirty." Shruti was already embarrassed.

"Say it baby, I"m your husband." Kartik says in a serious tone.

"Umm...it's....it's...it's it's is.....PORN!" She shouts after confessing, "Yeah, it's porn. p-o-r-n." Her face turned red after saying it.

Kartik was surprised to know, that she's also into porn. "Well, what kind of porn do you like?" This leaves Shruti more hesitant to answer, as she never talks about topics like this.

"Umm....I love every type." She covers her face, "Come on, what kind of question is this? You're acting like you've never watched porn in your entire life."

"Come on, spill it out. I'm your husband, not some random guy on the street you just met." Kartik desperately wants her to say what kind she likes, so that he can also live up to her expectations."

Shruti finally spills it out in front of her husband, "Ummm....I love rough sex. Like those ones you see, where the girl is so innocent and the guy just dominates and uses her until she gasps in pleasure." Little did Shruti know, that her own husband was into all of that as well. He was a very dominating guy at bed. Even while looking like a innocent school boy.

"Well....do you wanna try that out? I'm also into it." Kartik slowly touches her cheast.

"I'm down for it!" Shruti says in a low voice. Kartik tenderly cups Shruti's face with his hands before planting a gentle kiss on her forehead. He slowly started to kiss her soft, pink lips. My god, she was totally in love with him even more. While kissing her, he slowly removed her bra and massaged her tits making her moan inside his mouth.

She was now topless, Kartik had grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. They both enjoyed each others mouth, as both were licking each other inside. After few minutes, Kartik broke from the kiss, "Baby, are you comfortable with this?"

Shruti says, "Of course, I am. I'm your wife, I'm the one who always wanted to do this."

He continued kissing her and started to pinch her left nipple really hard. He really wanted to have good sex already. He then removed my skirt and put it on the floor, she was left in my pink panties. He carried her to the bedroom and put her down. He now started to remove his clothes and was left in his boxers. His big bulge could be seen. It was making Shruti wet, she was already leaking.

Shruti then pointed towards his bulge. Kartik saw and said, "You wanna suck on this cock? Come here then." He says as he slowly removes his boxers. Shruti gets up and goes on her knees, she start to slowly jerk off his cock. It was so big and had a pungy smell that turned her even more on. Kartik groaned, "Oh fuck.......you are so good Shruti....." She then put the tip on her tongue and licked it. She was trying to tease him a lot.

He got very upset and pulled her hair, he made her suck on his huge cock. She was already gagging, she bobbed her head up and down on his meaty cock. Precum was leaking from her mouth, Kartik has never had a mouth like this, he was so pleasured.

He was gonna orgasm any second, he finally pulled her away from his cock and came on her tits.

"That was amazing!" Shruti yells.

Kartik says, "Yeah that was good, your mouth is at least useful."

"Daddy, am I good?" She asks.

"Oh, now you are calling me daddy? Well it's too early to say anything yet, I haven't tried any other hole of yours." He says while pushing her on the bed and playing with her pussy.

"Ahhh, you are right...." He then starts to lick her pussy, it was so tight. He was swirling his tongue on her pussy. She gasped in pleasure and played with his curly fluffy hair. She felt goosebumps on her body, as she was about to orgasm any time, "Oh fuck baby, I love your tongue so much. Go faster." She screamed in pleasure.

While tongue fucking her, he had rubbed her soft clit with his middle finger making her gasp, "AHHH, mo-more......oh fuck!" She then squirted all over Kartik's cute face.

She was panting, "Kartik.....you are so good....."

Kartik got up and turned Shruti around. He tapped his hard cock slowly on the tip of her pussy before she could get the idea of how long it was, then at the next moment he rammed his rock hard dick inside her vagina walls, almost breaking them and before she could react, it was all in making her pain in pleasure. She let out a thousand emotions and moaned heavily as it got out and went inside again with full force.

Her pussy was turning on Kartik even more, it felt way better than any actress. Shruti screamed in pleasure, her pussy was already wet even more.

"Come on Kartik, go faster." Shruti begged her husband.

"Fine, you asked for it." Kartik put his entire cock inside her pussy. She roared loudly, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG!"

Kartik continued to fuck Shruti in prone bone. Shruti felt very close to her second orgasm, her legs were already getting weak. She felt like she was seeing stars in the sky.

"Kartik......." She then squirted on Kartik's cock. Kartik spanked her few times, as she was shivering. Kartik grabbed her by the arm and made her face him. She was laying naked with her beautiful body. He slowly thrusted his raw cock inside her naked pussy. He went deep inside hitting her womb.

"Kartik, your cock is too big for me..." Shruti moans.

"You deserve it baby girl!" Kartik balls hit her ass.

Shruti was enjoying this moment, a perfect man with a perfect size. She has never fucked any man, and was happy that this was her moment. She lost it to the perfect guy and can never go back. A lot of thoughts were crossing Shruti's mind, she imagined getting fucked in public and sucking on her husband's cock in a bathroom. Her fantasy was to get fucked in public.

Soon, Kartik had to orgasm. He thrusted inside Shruti faster, and then ejaculated inside Shruti's pussy. He came a very huge load, and spanked Shruti one last time.

"Baby..." Shruti panted, "That....was....amazing!" Shruti went on her knees and sucked Kartik's remaining cum. She then jerked him off for a little.

Both of them were exhausted, and after the blowjob part. They both decided to cuddle for sometime. They later then slept off.

To be continued...