All Comments on 'Karyn's Summer Vacation'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Straight to the point

Not sure where the Summer Vacation came in, but it was a good romp in the bed and I am sure all three of you had your sexual fantasies realized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Title was a little misleading

But the story was hit as hell. Nothing beats a surprise fuck. Glad to see hubby was cool with it. This sounds like a fun couple.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Mmm,she is a kinky wife for sure,what a lucky husband;)

Please write more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Summer Vacation in the cold of November!

All married couples get onto ruts and what they do to spice up their marriage is to each his or her own. Hopefully Karyn and Joe will find something that adds spice to their marriage and to each other. The dirtier the better.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

First of all, I really liked the story and gave you a 5*. However, how could she “ She grabbed his hair and shoved his head hard into her neglected cunt.” if she self tied herself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES