All Comments on 'Kasey's Confession Ch. 10'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please keep going

I can't wait for Kasey's transformation into Mr Smith's trophy girl with breast implants. I legit would want a man like him to turn me into his trophy girl IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Did I say how awesome this is?

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 9 years ago
Further down the rabbit hole!

I love every further twist and turn! Kasey's obsession with Nancy is only surpassed by her obsession with cocks and the joy they bring to her! Each new chapter makes my jaw drop more and makes me want to share Kasey's joy. Hold on tight Kasey...the party should be one Wild Ride! Can't wait to read more!

Fran

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome !!

I love feeling that I'm Kasey as she goes from one exciting adventure to another. Her love of cock and her pride in being able to satisfy anyone , anytime echoes my same feelings.

I do not however like Nancy or her role in Kasey's life. I feel the story would be better without her....

That being said , I love your writings and look forward to every new installment.

Keep em coming !!

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaover 2 years ago

I can't wait for Saturday night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES