Kasper's Den Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Yes... fuck," I felt myself on the edge as he slid a third finger inside me. I felt so full, but so safe, warm, connected, loved at his touch. I needed more of it. It made my eyes snap shut and my face screw up at the overwhelming pleasure bursting inside me.

"You're so fucking tight, baby. Definitely not made for an Arab man. We better go slow," Amir warned as I pushed back on his fingers. He leaned down and kissed the center of my back.

"I can take it. C'mon. Fuck me harder," I whined. I was so desperate for him. I looked back to give him my best pleading eyes and started to bounce on his fingers. He drizzled more lube on my hole and then began to ram me. He twisted and stretched his fingers to open my hole for him. My cock was riding the edge for the longest time as he rubbed over the happiest parts of me.

"Ok, but... slowly... I can't risk hurting the most perfect hole," Amir said with a serious tone.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck," I gasped as he plowed my field with his fingers. I looked back to see him watching me, eyes studying me as he stroked his cock. He looked like a man, a real man, strong and mature. His eyes were heavy with the responsibility of what apparently was a dangerous cock.

Amir slid his fingers out and got up on his knees behind me, between my legs. He leaned over me and wrapped his arms around me, held me against his chest. He kissed up the back of my neck, slurping his tongue along my skin. His lips worked their way over my cheek until they met mine. We kissed as he rubbed his cock back and forth over my hole, humping against my ass.

"Are you sure?" he asked though his tone said he needed it as badly as I did.

"Pound me!" I growled in my best impression of his deep, masculine tone. It brought back his smile, those adoring eyes, a flutter of kisses along my cheek.

He raised up off of me and used his heavy baton to smack against my hole a few times. I heard him pop the cap on the lube bottle and then looked back to see him slick up his cock with heavy strokes. He drizzled more of the lube on my hole and scooped it in with his fingers.

"You're sure, baby?" he asked again. I felt the tip of his cock press against my hole.

"Yes," I whined and wiggled my ass. I tried to push back on his cock, just take it myself, but he put his hands on my hips and held me. He leaned down over me and started to push in. He guided the floppy, slicked monster with one hand as the other rubbed up my chest and twisted my nipples.

"Don't push on it, Kasper. Just relax, open for me. Let me in, spread that boy hole for the cock that owns it," Amir whispered in my ear as he began to press inside me. He rubbed my tummy as his cock stretched my hole.

"Ahhh fuck that's big," I whined. I turned my head to the side and his lips met mine to soothe me. He slid inside me in tiny increments, pausing to kiss me, rub me, praise me, stroke my cock. He kept offering to stop, said it was admirable to even get this far. But I wouldn't let him.

"No, please... I can... handle... fuck," I bit my lip from the pain. I knew we would have to get through this if I was going to be his. I wanted to be his. I wanted to please him.

"Fuck that's tight! Fuck baby... This can't feel good," Amir noted as he pushed in deeper.

"Feels... so... good," I lied as I inhaled sharply with a groan. "Uhhh."

He pushed in again and I yelped in pain.

"Ok, no more!" He held there and wrapped both arms around me, squeezing me against his chest. He sucked on my earlobe and told me again how perfect I felt.

"That's all of it? I did it?" I asked between gasps for air. I felt suddenly proud of myself for taking him. It felt like someone had shoved their hand inside me.

"That's about half. But... It's so tight. You're sure you're not a virgin?" Amir asked as though that's something one could be confused about.

"I'm not, but... I've only been with regular guys... fuck that's huge," I sniffed back the tears that leaked out of my eyes. He held me and tried to calm me with half a monster lodged in my ass.

"Where do you meet these 'regular guys?'" Amir laughed as though I'd only been fucked by elves. We breathed together as my ass adjusted to him. He stayed rock hard through it as we calmed ourselves. He made polite conversation as though we were strangers in an elevator.

Finally it felt ok. Amir started to slowly slide out and then push back in. He took it slowly. I kept focusing on the pain, every breath accompanied by a "Huhhhhh." My cock was still hard for some reason. It had a line of precum that hung down from the tip to the bath water.

"Breathe with me, Kasper. It will feel good when you allow it," Amir said and kissed lightly on my ear. His voice went up like he was talking to a pet. He started to push in and out of me. I breathed through gritted teeth.

"So... fucking... tight. I'm gonna cum soon, baby," Amir said. I heaved a sigh of relief. I didn't know how much longer I could last. His snake crawled in and out of me. It was the weirdest mixture of pleasure and pain I'd ever felt. I got hit by a burst of ouch and then a wave of wonderful. It was confusing, but my cock continued to leak.

"Fucking wonder pussy... fuck, Kasper... That is so tight. I've never had one so perfect," Amir growled as he started to speed up.

"It hurts, Stop! Stop!" I finally admitted when he pushed too far. I let a few tears roll down my cheek. I couldn't be brave anymore.

"Ok, ok," Amir snapped out of his ecstasy and held still. He breathed deeply against my ear.

"I'm sorry... I want it so bad," I admitted defeat.

"No, my love. My sweet angel. I can't feel good if you don't," Amir said and kissed down my neck as he slowly slid out of me. He put a hand to my cheek and turned my face to see him. He licked at my tears and then kissed me. We made out as he slowly took his cock out.

He got it out and I felt a loss inside me. He sat back down in the tub and spread his legs. He turned me to face him and then I knelt between his legs and looked down at his huge, proud cock. He gave it a stroke and then pulled it back. He let it go and it thumped against his stomach a few times. He brought me in between his thighs so our cocks were together.

"Yours makes mine look so tiny," I noted. My pale, white cock laid against his dark monster. He gripped them together and stroked us. I leaned down and we kissed as my cock rubbed against his.

"It's perfect, Kasper. It fits you," Amir said and jerked on our dicks. He had his fingers around mine and just his thumb around his. I felt the thick vein that ran along the underside of his shaft. It throbbed as he jerked us.

"Fuck that feels so..." I didn't even finish my sentence before my cock started to pulse and shoot. My body rocked as he jerked my cock against his. He put a hand on my back and rubbed it as I fell against his chest and spurted my seed over his chest as my body spasmed.

"Uhhhh," Amir growled as his body joined mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and his hand went down to rub my ass. His finger felt around my stretched hole as our bodies rocked together and coated each other in cum.

"Fuh!" I yelled with his tongue in my mouth. I shot two last volleys over his chest and felt his thick cum shoot up to my pecs. We twisted and rocked together; hands exploring each other, lips wrestling. I finished and collapsed into his arms as he let go of my cock. He finished by humping against me while his arms held me against his chest.

We laid there together to recover when an alarm went off on his phone.

"Ten minutes, baby. We need to clean up," Amir said and grabbed a bottle from the side of the tub. I was spent, exhausted, but I tried to help him as we cleaned each other. He rubbed bodywash over my back and down to my hole. We had to scrub to get the cum off each other. The bath had gone cold and I started to shiver.

"Almost done, baby," Amir said. We finished soaping each other and then he got out to get us towels. We dried each other in a hurry and then brushed our teeth. He had bought a special toothbrush for me to keep in his bathroom.

We got dressed in pajamas. He'd put a small section of clothes for me in his closet. He really was a planner. He thought of everything.

He delivered me back to my bedroom just as Mr. Hamad was coming to check on us. He smiled when he saw me happy, clean, and dressed for bed.

"You feel ok, little one? You'll be ok to sleep alone?" Mr. Hamad asked noting that the nights before I'd been with them.

"I'll hold him until he falls asleep." Amir offered. I nodded happily and turned towards his chest.

"Ok, but I'll leave the door unlocked between our rooms. If you need us during the night, come wake me up. Whatever the hour. Tomorrow you will see the psychiatrist and hopefully he can help you feel better too. You are safe here and always have a place with us," Mr. Hamad affirmed.

"Thank you, sir." I opened my arms and he leaned down to hug me.

Amir and I got into my little twin bed. It was one of those expensive mattresses that conforms to your body and supports everything perfectly. He laid down and then I fell asleep on his chest while we talked and laughed. His arms felt so safe that all my worries just sort of faded.

I was warm. I was safe. I was his. I was home.

+++

-Emri