Kass - The Price of Pleasure

Story Info
Spacer Kass is given trouble by her augmented futanari cock.
12.5k words
4.25
24.7k
50
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING. WARNING. INCOMING TRANSMISSION DETECTED. WARNING. WARNING.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! You! Yes you, the one reading this! This story is a work of erotic fiction set in a science fiction future, used as a method of exploring extreme fetishes! If you are not a fan of things such as: Hypers, Futanari, Massive Bodily Expansion and Extreme Body Modification, please close this window and return to your normal activities. Or find another story to read.

If, however, you find those things to be to your taste, please enjoy!

--------------------------------------
TRANSMISSION ENDS.
--------------------------------------

She had been stuck in the Landing Pool for three days now, and Kass was beginning to get bored. Unable to shift her ship out of orbit lest she run the risk of losing her spot on the queue, forcing her to start this whole thing over again, she had been compelled to find other means of entertainment and... Distraction. She spent her time watching every holotape, checked every diagnostic board, and had lost count of the number of times she had read the owner's manual for the Wayward Wanderer.

But she was running out of ways to keep herself focused, and the less focused she was the more relentlessly horny she became. She couldn't risk that, not on her own ship. She'd heard horror stories of Futanari less endowed than she was who let themselves go too far on their own ships. Eventually the oxygen recyclers would get blocked, or gods forbid they blow out their own airlocks, and if Kass was being honest with herself that wasn't the death she had ever envisioned for herself.

So she sat in her pilot seat, eyes clamped shut, and waited for her permission to land at Sirius Station 4. The Sirius System was one of the largest human colonies inside "Earth Space'', aside from Alpha Centauri, and also one of the most wealthy. Filled to the brim with Traders, Entertainment, Shopping Districts and their primary attractions, the Premiere Pleasure Palaces. It was the ideal place for Spacers like Kass to come in search of work, while also the perfect place for a Futa to come and let off some steam.

Kass furrowed her brow, the effort of keeping herself calm causing a thin sheen of sweat to form, and her deep crimson hair was beginning to stick to her scalp. Showering had recently become out of the question, lest she run the risk of waking the beast, and her jumpsuit was slowly beginning to feel more and more claustrophobic. Kass wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out, nearly a week of hyper jumping, and now three days of dull, monotonous orbiting. She should never have let it go this long. She knew she should have grabbed some relaxants on her way out of the Polaris System. But no, she'd gone longer than this before, she thought it was worth the risk. It might have been if she'd remembered to book a slot in the Sirius System's Landing Registry before making the jump.

A ping from her instruments snapped her to attention. Permission to land! Finally! With something to focus on, she trained her mind on her one true passion: Flying. With a practiced hand she banked her ship to starboard, the engines purring appreciatively from her expert touch, and a smile played across Kass' lips. The smile turned to a grunt, as a kick from her portside engine sent shockwaves through her body. Her restraints were tested even further, as the tremors passed through her groin and into her taut ballsack, all thoughts of showing off fleeing her mind. She needed to land. Now.

She brushed a crimson lock of hair from her eye line and focused on the quickest viable route to the Sirius Station Docking bay. She joined the constant influx of other Pilots and Spacers trying to land at this cosmic hotspot, careful not to push her ship too hard. She loved the old bird, but her engines were in dire need of repair, and if she tried to coax too much out of them they'd make sure she felt the reverbs. Frankly, she wasn't sure her balls could take any more of that right now. She wove her starship between the lanes of passenger liners, pleasure yachts and cargo haulers, earning what she was sure were several harsh curses in a hundred different languages she didn't understand. She got that, she'd probably also sympathise with them if she wasn't one of the best pilots this side of Earth Space. She also knew that well over half of the pilots flying in and out of this station probably claimed the same, but as she approached the hangar bay without a single bump or scrape on her paint, she knew she had the skill to back it up.

The Wayward Wanderer passed through the hazy blue shield that contained the atmosphere of her chosen landing field, and set down neatly in its designated landing zone. With a hiss of decompressing gas as the internal atmosphere equalised with that of the station outside. For the first time in over a week her ship was still, no vibrations coming from either of the engines or the fusion reactor nestled beneath the ship, and Kass allowed herself to take a moment to relax and revel in the silence that she suddenly found herself in. Those few quiet moments however were spoiled after a twinge from her nether regions reminded her of one of the reasons why she was here. She released the harness that buckled her to the flight chair, which hugged her large breasts closer to her body that she would have liked, and with a stretch and a groan of effort she forced herself to walk from the cockpit.

While the cockpit was a mass of terminals and flight controls, the rest of the ship was essentially one large cargo container with engines strapped to either side of it, with a cramped area segregated off to make up her living quarters. They were sparse, without any decorations or personal items marking the room out as hers. She'd had to sell most of her personal belongings over the years just to survive. All that remained was a small closet that kept the few different sets of clothes that she owned, a storage chest that kept her blaster and a few emergency supplies, and a bed just big enough for two people to fit on if the snuggled real close. Though she may not have kept many personal belongings here, it didn't mean that she wouldn't often bring people here to mark them as her own.

Taking great care not to excite herself too much, Kass stripped out of her jumpsuit and tossed it to one side. She didn't allow herself to revel in her nudity for too long, as she pulled out her last clean jumpsuit from her closet. It was made of a sturdy dark green fabric, with pockets hidden everywhere you wouldn't expect them. It also had hidden bits of tech, like inertial dampeners and a personal atmosphere regulator woven into the lining, which made living aboard a fragile freighter like this actually reasonable for extended periods of time.

Tossing the jumpsuit onto her bunk, Kass spent a few more moments digging around in the bottom of the closet. Eventually she pulled out one of her sturdiest support bras and slipped into it, the material hugging her large breasts together. Kass never was one for anything fancy, and she far preferred the practicality and support from her bra when it came to taking up mercenary work, especially when each of her breasts slightly outsized her own head.

Handling her cock was a different matter. Almost reverentially, she slipped the sensitive shaft down the right pant leg of her jumpsuit. She'd learned a long time ago not to bother with underwear unless absolutely necessary. Anything she wore tended to end up either ruined with her leaking, or destroyed entirely, and she'd decided that unless she needed to either run somewhere or was likely to get in a fight then she'd forgo that particular luxury.

Kass zipped the jumpsuit up as far as it would go and checked herself over in the mirror. She didn't look great; her crimson hair was a mess not benefited by the fact that she'd been cutting it herself for the past few months, and her amber eyes were dark-rimmed. At least her toned, muscular body still managed to catch people's eyes, at least that's how she liked to think of it. She'd worked hard to build up this physique, and she preferred to think that it was the reason that people's eyes followed her wherever she went, rather than the two globes of pale flesh that were the result of lucky genetics up top, or the bulging result of a dark drunken night a few years ago down below. There were times when she resented her augmented cock and balls, and more often there were times when she really, really didn't. Slipping into her favourite leather jacket, Kass was ready to go.

Stepping out of her cramped living quarters, Kass lowered the cargo hatch and looked out over the landing field. She'd requested a Loader Droid when she'd first contacted the station three days ago to help offload what cargo she did have aboard. As much as she was here to relieve herself, she still had business to conduct. When they arrived she spent a few minutes instructing the Loaders on what to do, more running on instinct than anything else. Her mind was far too distracted to listen to what she was really saying, and organising cargo drop-offs was something she was fairly confident she could do in her sleep at this point. Once that was done, she wound her way through the landing field and approached a small booth at the end.

A short man sat behind the counter, in some cultures his facial features might have been described as "elvish" with smooth, pointed features and pale skin that almost glowed underneath the phosphorescence of the lights above.

"Landing permit and Identification, please," he said, in a wispy, bored voice. Pulling a small data pad from the inside pocket of her jacket, Kass flicked through to the necessary documentation. She always found this vaguely embarrassing. Ever since body modification had become a galaxy-spanning practice, almost all forms of identification needed to record what exact modifications had been done to the person in question. Whether it be a prosthetic hand transplant, internal organ replacement, or a two-foot long slab of girlcock that was irreversibly attached to your body. And all that just a few rows below your age, height and date of birth. It was even more embarrassing when the official in question's eyes stopped to hover over the small red "H" next to the modifications. She saw him mouth the word "Hyper" to himself, and she forced herself to look away.

She could feel the faint sense of fear and trepidation coming off him. Not because she was modified, clearly he had had some work done himself to get ears that pointed. Unfortunately, this wasn't exactly new to her. Any time someone found out just how "gifted" she was they became wary of her. Futanari didn't have the greatest of reputation at the best of times, earning renown for uncontrollable libidos and a destructive sense of sexual competitiveness. Combine that with the Hyper trait and it acted like a force multiplier on all of their most ravenous instincts to breed, it was no wonder the Landing Official eyed her with suspicion.

Kass despised the prejudice, even though she was finding it hard to totally disagree with them. 10 days without release was beginning to take its toll on her, and while she wasn't running around sticking her cock into everything that moved, it was taking a large amount of control to stop her from getting stiff in the middle of this hangar bay. She refused to be painted by the same brush used on other Hyper Futas though. Sure she was having to focus a little harder than usual, but she'd not gone out and destroyed any habitation blocks with her cum yet had she? No, she hadn't, though she'd come close once before... But that was in the past, and she'd promised herself that she'd never get that bad again.

She snatched back her datapad, causing the small man behind the counter to flinch. "Is that everything," she snapped.

Okay, so maybe the 10 days of backing up were getting to her a little, so what? You didn't have to be a futa to get a little frustrated after a week and a half of abstinence.

"O-oh er, no, that will be all," the man babbled out, "Please enter the door to the left for transport into the inner city, enjoy your s-stay on Sirius 4."

He practically yelled those final words, and she could see that he was having to fight himself to not duck beneath the counter. She couldn't see someone as weak and cowardly as that staying employed in this station much longer than a week, especially not if all it took to spook them was a well built Futanari with a cock thicker than his tiny little arms.

As she passed from the harsh glow of the Landing Zone into the softly lit transport Hub, Kass finally let her shoulders relax. The hard part was over now, she thought to herself. Though all it took was another twinge from her groin for her to look down, observing the increasingly noticeable tent her cock and balls made in her pants. Perhaps the Hard Part was only just beginning. It took a lot of effort on her part not to let her prominent bulge brush against anyone as she mingled into the crowds of other Spacers and Tourists as they all waited for the arrival of the shuttle into the station proper.

The silver, pill-shaped passenger shuttle glided softly into the platform, and once she had taken her seat, she leaned back and thought about what her plans were for the rest of the day. She needed accommodation, though on the Sirius Station there was little other choice for her than the Pleasure Palaces. Large hotel chains that catered to customers who wished to relieve themselves, they indulged all kinds of kinks and fetishes, having a staff comprised almost exclusively of Modders; people who had purposefully cybernetically modified their own body for personal gratification, and due to the unstoppably horny nature of the human race, almost unanimously for sexual reasons. If there was a fetish out there, no matter how obscure, you could be certain that the Pleasure Palaces catered for it.

"Ahhh," Kass sighed, as she sank into the plush seating of the transport shuttle. A lecherous grin spread across Kass' face as she imagined what she wanted. She needed to be able to stretch, that's for certain. It wasn't any fun unless she could bury her entire cock inside of whichever slut she was giving it to. There was nothing that set her off more than cumming balls deep inside them, and watching as their stomach ballooned out as they struggled to contain all of her thick, virile, volumino-

*Snap*

Kass looked down at her crotch again, just in time to catch the first thread split on the hemline of her pants. "This is getting out of hand" she mumbled to herself.

She'd gone long stints without ejaculating before but she couldn't remember the last time that she'd gotten this desperate, and it would have concerned her more if her twitching, throbbing member wasn't demanding every ounce of concentration she had in order not to pop the mother of all boners in the middle of the transport shuttle. A rumble in the base of her groin, and she felt another stitch go in her trousers. She'd only experienced a tremor like that on very few occasions but in the past, it had taken over two weeks to get to this stage. And as her pants began to feel tighter and tighter, there was no denying what was happening to her now. Her balls were getting bigger again. Fear tugged at the edge of Kass' mind as the ramifications tried to take hold, but she pushed it down, certain that as long as she could properly relieve herself in the next hour or so, everything should be fine. She forced herself to look out of the window next to her, in some vain attempt to distract herself from her growing, pulsing situation down below.

As the capsule finally pulled into the terminal, Kass hurried for the exit hatch. As she barged past several surprised travellers, a few of them looked as if they were preparing to throw abuse her way, but as she knocked them aside they must have caught a look at her figure. Whether it was the constrained muscles inside her jumpsuit or the telltale bulge of a futa reaching the limits of her control, they must have decided it simply wasn't worth provoking her any further.

Kass' main concern, however, was the structural integrity of her pants. True, her focus on maintaining control was wavering as images of naked, busty women flashed through her mind, but she was determined to keep her body under control. She hadn't had a major incident in over a year, and she wasn't about to break that streak. Also, she wasn't sure she could bear the embarrassment of flashing the entire Arrivals Zone with her meaty, semi-flaccid cock.

Kass moved as fast as she could, a feat not easily carried out with a little over 10 pounds of girlcock weighing her front down considerably. She burst out onto one of Sirius Station's five main streets and was bombarded with neon lights and flashing colours. Advertisements and holoscreens glared at her from every angle, and once her eyes had time to adjust, Kass saw just what they were advertising.

The Pleasure Palace's slogans were being blasted around for all to see. All manner of naked figures: Men, women and all those in-between were being laid out before her, both figuratively and literally. Family-friendly it was not, but then all family-baring ships would have been sent to one of the other three Sirius Stations. The concept of shame had long been abandoned in this sector of the station, and the Pleasure Palaces had jumped on the opportunity it presented. Kass knew that her burgeoning erection would not be denied for much longer, but she was almost spoiled for choice. However, once she caught sight of a particular sign Kass knew exactly what she wanted, after all, she'd always been a sucker for a pretty blonde.

The interior of the "Blonde Bombshell", one of the Pleasure Palace's many different chains, didn't exactly line up with the traditional idea of what a hotel lobby should be. Lined with several rows of terminals, it seemed much more in line with a fast-food restaurant than a hotel lobby. It could be intimidating for anyone not familiar with the process. In fact, fast-food was an apt comparison considering the services they provided.

Kass had made use of their particular services a few times in the past, but more often she liked to take the more traditional approach. Set up in a bar, cock her leg just right to show off the goods, and wait for the ones that were either slutty enough or drunk enough to take her up on the silent offer. She'd show them a good time, take them around town, make sure that it was a night to remember. Then she'd take them back to her ship and fuck them long and hard all night long. And if they were good enough she'd go all day long the day after as well. That was the way she normally liked to do things, you're much more likely to come across people with interesting or diverse mods that way too. There was no time for that approach right now however, so she strode towards one of the terminals, and it lit up as she reached it.

Text flashed up on the screen, read aloud by a sultry, feminine voice. *Hello, and welcome to Sirius Station 4's Premiere Pleasure Palace, please register identification*. Once again, Kass drew her datapad and flashed it beneath the scanner at the bottom of the terminal.

"Come on, c'mon c'mon c'mon" she muttered in agitation. After a few moments of loading new text flashed up on the screen *Welcome Kass, would you like to load preferences?* The last Pleasure Palace she'd been to had specialised in Modders with multiple limbs, she wasn't exactly sure what effect those preferences would have on her choices here, and it wasn't exactly what she was in the mood for. She struck the big red "NO" on the screen with a little more force than strictly necessary, and once again waited for the terminal to load the next page. She swore this was on purpose. She swore that they, whoever "They" were, did this on purpose just to drag it on just a little bit longer.