Kass - The Price of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New boxes flashed up for entering her new preferences. If she thought she was spoiled for choice earlier, it may have been worse now. It was too much for her mind to cope with while she was being constantly bombarded by the ache in her cock. She searched for the one thing she knew she wanted above all else, under the mod section she searched for "Stretching", but nothing came up. Dammit, the one thing she'd really needed. Ah well, now was not the time to be picky, so she picked the next best thing on the list: "Expansion". It was a much broader term that could mean a lot of different things but in her current predicament, she didn't have the luxury of complaining. She put in a few of her own preferences: Slim figure, long hair and a perky bubble butt, and hit the large green "CONFIRM" at the bottom of the screen.

*Please wait, your preferences are being analysed* the screen flashed up. It would take a few moments to find a girl who matched all of those preferences. It was quicker to only put a few preferences in, but then you might end up with someone with a modification or body type you couldn't get into. It might have seemed a bit objectifying, but when it was your money on the line, Kass had found it better practice to make sure you at least had a list of things you couldn't do without, and cutting out as many of your turn-offs as possible at once. A number of girls flashed up on the screen, and Kass chose the first one that matched as many of her parameters as possible. Only moments after she'd chosen had she realised she had forgotten to check in just which way this girl could expand.

"Dammit," she muttered under her breath. Too late now she supposed, as a small plastic card was ejected from the bottom of the terminal, and the message *Thank you for choosing "Amy Costello", please approach the elevator and insert this card to be taken to your suite. Your account has been charged. Please enjoy your stay*. And with that, the monitor shut off, and an elevator at the end of the lobby slid open with a light *Ding*. Kass approached the elevator at what was slowly becoming a waddle, as she was increasingly weighed down by her ever-growing genitals. Once she inserted the card, the elevator doors slid silently shut, and the elevator began to rise.

Once it had cleared the lobby, the elevator walls opened up to glass windows, allowing for a look out all across the Sirius Station. It was a metropolis, with towers stretching well over a mile into the virtually simulated night sky. Several of these towers served the same purpose as the one that Kass was in now, and which stood out amongst the many corporate obelisks with their luxurious and inviting exteriors, designed to entice as many people as possible, and convince even the lowest of the low that a slice of opulence was available to anyone at any time, so long as they had the credits to pay for it of course.

The rest of the station was separated by five different main concourses that stretched to the edge of the station, splitting it up like spokes on a tire. Brilliant lights flashed in every direction that Kass could look. Air speeders lazily floated by, ferrying passengers to whatever delight they could possibly desire.

The elevator slowed to a stop around halfway up the building, and it slowly started to move inside the building. Several doors flashed past the glass capsule until it stopped and locked in at its final destination. Kass took a few deep breaths to calm herself before reaching out and pushing the door release. With a slow hiss, the doors parted and Kass became glad that she'd taken those deep breaths, because what she saw took them away again. Good fortune must really be smiling on her this time.

The room was nicely furnished if a bit sparse, with walls of a warm, welcoming cream colour, and a carpet that would have felt like clouds on her toes were it not for her large, practical boots. A large bed sat against the leftmost wall, big enough to fit five people all sleeping on it and they wouldn't even have to touch each other. Up against the far wall was a pair of love-seats, and the wall gave way to a large glass window that looked out on the rest of the city. Against the right wall was a series of drawers and cupboards, which Kass knew from her own experience, was filled with dozens of different toys to spend the evening with. But it wasn't the luxury apartment that held Kass' attention. Standing up from the edge of the bed stood a figure whom men, women and all those in-between would no doubt be lusting over. She stood before Kass, fully naked, and was clearly prepared for a long night of passion as a sultry smile played coyly across her plump lips.

The first thing that stood out to Kass was this woman's waist. She was fairly certain she could wrap around it with a single arm; it was that narrow, and it flared out into hips that looked to be double or triple the width. The next thing to capture her attention as her gaze travelled downwards was this woman's ass. Good Gods above, it was so big that Kass could see it from the front, and the way she cocked her hips gave just enough of a hit as to how far from her body it projected. Kass stepped over the threshold and this woman, Amy, sauntered over giving enough of a wave to her hips that drove Kass wild. She was perfect, she was exactly what she needed.

Her tits were slightly smaller than Kass' own, which was in no way a disappointment, and her lips were so full and pouty that there was no way that they were real. Her hair was golden when it caught the light, and it flowed down like a waterfall to rest just above that glorious ass, and her criminally thick thighs, which eventually tapered off into legs so long and narrow Kass thought she might snap under a stiff breeze. Or something else just as stiff. She was the quintessential bimbo, and it drove Kass wild.

"Well hello, Darlin', you must be Kass," this temptress asked, waving her hips as she slowly crossed the gap between them. A look of confusion must have crossed Kass' face, as the tall, skinny beauty laughed.

"Oh don't worry Darlin', they let us know who we're going to be Entertaining on your way up. Let's us skip through those... Awkward introduction." Amy reached out and brushed a finger down Kass' jumpsuit, eyes never leaving Kass' as her gaze seemed to consume her for a moment, making it oh so difficult to maintain her fragile grip on her control. Her fingers caught on the zipper that strained to contain her impressive bust, and slowly began to make its journey downwards.

Kass couldn't take any more teasing, she darted forwards planting her own lips over Amy's plump ones. She spent a minute letting her hands explore Amy's body. They glided down her unnaturally narrow waist and onto what might have been the most delectable ass Kass had ever felt. Even over her shoulder, Kass could see that those globes of well-tanned ass meat must project at least a foot away from her body. Her ample breasts battled Kass' own for space as they clung to each other, each vying for dominance and control of the situation, but Kass wasn't about to lose to this slut. After two minutes of grinding and groping, Kass finally pulled her lips away and pulled Amy in even closer.

"No talking," she growled into her ear, "no time."

Their lips still locked in battle, Kass began stripping from her flight suit as fast as she could, stepping out of her boots, belt and jumpsuit, tossing them to the side. Normally she'd have loved to go through the flirting, the teasing, but there was no way she could endure that any longer. She'd especially have loved to finally have gotten into a shower, but as she dropped her bra to the floor, the sheer potency of her musk overwhelmed them both, and Amy melted into Kass' strong arms. It appeared she didn't seem to mind the smell, and as she finally pulled her mouth away from Kass' only to drag her tongue between the huge mounds of her breasts all the way up to the nape of her neck and up to her ear, she seemed to revel in it.

Kass loved it, the sense of power and control she could exude over this perfect specimen of lust and sexuality.

"So I heard that you're an Expander," she growled as the little harlot continued to lick and suck at the skin of her neck, "So why don't you tell me how we go about it, and we put your little party trick to good use."

Amy pulled back and a coy smile played on her full lips, "you mean you didn't check?" She purred in a soft, sultry voice that sent tingles down Kass' spine "Why don't I show you."

She slowly began to move down Kass' body laying large, wet kisses down her collarbone and sternum, sucking the skin in between her huge inflated lips and leaving small marks on her journey down the Futa's body. Her hands roamed over her expansive tits, her fingers lingering on those sensitive nipples, lightly brushing them.

"Oh, Gods! You little slut, keep going further!" Kass moaned as another shiver passed down her spine. The teasing was getting almost too much, but release was so close now she decided to melt into the pleasure. Besides, in their passionate make-out session, Amy had yet to get a good look at her cock, and she knew the reveal would be worth the wait.

Amy had felt it of course. That heat was so powerful, and the smell was intoxicating that the anticipation was welling up inside her, fueling her lust the closer she got. As she moved down to pass her mouth over a surprisingly toned set of 6 pack abs, she felt it slide between her breasts. And it pulsed. Excitement washed over her mind.

This Futa had barely even introduced herself, just barged into her room and dominated her at the earliest convenience and now Amy could tell why. This Futa was more than just desperate, she was a Hyper. The first one that Amy had encountered in her relatively short tenure with the Pleasure Palaces, and she couldn't wait to show off her special abilities.

Amy pulled back to take in the majesty of what Kass was packing. At the moment it was still semi-hard, but a cock of this magnitude must take some time to get to full hardness. Veins thicker than her pinky finger pulsed up and down its length. Though she was unaccustomed to Hypers, Amy had to guess that this magnificent slab of girlmeat had to reach at least 2 feet long when fully hard, if not more.

"By the Goddess' above, I've never seen a cock this huge before!" Amy exclaimed.

"So you've never fucked a Hyper before, eh Blondie?" Kass asked, as a cocky grin started to spread across her face. "Well let's hope that you're flexible enough to take it, because, in fair warning, I'm not going to be gentle."

The last few words came out closer to a whisper, as Kass finally let the last of her mental restraints fall away. She flexed her pelvic muscles, and blood rushed through her cock as it grew in size. Her foreskin retracted, revealing the head to pulse an angry red as it slowly began to leak a small slimy trail of pre-cum. Her balls pulsed in rhythm with her cock, and though it was imperceptible from the outside, Kass could feel them growing and swelling with what may end up being the biggest load of her life. Not long ago Kass might have been concerned, but she was so far past caring about the consequences now.

The musky aroma had only grown stronger, and it took all of Amy's self-control, but she looked up into Kass' amber eyes. The fight was done, she had submitted, and all she was waiting for was permission from her new mistress. Kass smiled that smug, lustful grin, and nodded. Amy practically dived forwards, burying her face at the base of Kass' cock. Kass liked to keep her pubes well trimmed down there, but the past few days she had no choice but to let it grow, not that Amy seemed to mind.

She worked her tongue all over, before diving underneath, and getting to work on Kass' cum laden balls. Kass let out a deep, guttural moan as she brought her hands up to play with her own nipples. The liberation of finally getting the release she'd been seeking for the past 10 days washed over her, leaving little space for the small part of her brain that was still concerned about how she'd managed to get this backed up in the first place. There's no way that it should possibly be this bad after 10 days. But what did it matter now, she was about to cum, she was going to cum hard and all that stress and tension would flow up her urethra, out of her cock and into the guts of this little slut who was slowly working those magnificent dick-sucking-lips up her cock.

Pre-cum flowed from the melon-sized cock head that rested over Amy's shoulders. The further up the shaft she worked, the more and more splattered all over her back, plastering her beautiful golden hair to her back, and flowing between her enormous bronzed ass cheeks. As much as the tongue bath was pleasant, it wasn't what Kass was here for, and she was tired of waiting. She reached down and grabbed Amy by both sides of the head, flexing her pelvic muscles once again so that her cock would bounce upwards just enough so that she could move this horny little slut into position, as the full weight of her cock dropped onto her face. There was something about cockslapping someone with the full force of her member that made her feel truly powerful. She stepped slowly backwards, dragging the length of her member over Amy's face. Once she was done she let it hang there, and Amy stared down the length of it as her mouth fell slightly agape.

She took a moment to wipe the drool from the corner of her mouth, then let a cheeky grin creep up on her face. "I think it's about time that I showed you what makes me so special, don't you Darlin'?"

She pressed those incredibly plump lips to the massive tip of Kass' cock, only just covering the slit of her urethra. In seconds her mouth was smeared in pre-cum, and she opened her mouth slightly to let her tongue flick out across the sensitive slit, sending twitches up Kass' spine. Amy giggled at Kass' response, sending pleasurable vibrations across Kass' lower head. Before she could get any more frustrated, Amy opened her mouth wider and attempted to take even more of the monster before her. Her tongue lay flat against the bottom of this burning hot pillar of meat, and Amy tried to use it to the best of her ability, but she found she came up lacking in experience with cocks of this size. She decided she needed to try and attack this beast from a different angle, as more and more spurts of pre-cum jetted down her throat. Damn, if she didn't hurry up, at the rate this Futa was leaking pre the whole surprise would be ruined

She opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and spread it across the head of Kass' behemoth. Those pillow-like lips which had felt so good against her own mouth and the tip of her urethra were now being spread thin by her sheer girth. Kass looked down in apprehension at the whore attempting to take more and more of her cock. As much as she was loving this sensation she didn't want to hurt the girl, but as they locked eyes, Kass could see the determination, nay a certainty that this slut was going to take every inch of this cock and there was nothing Kass could do to stop her. Inch by slow, tenuous inch, the blonde's mouth stretched over the girth of her futa cock. She stopped once she finally reached the biggest roadblock, the flare at the end of the head. Amy stopped for a few seconds to take some deep breaths through her nose before diving forwards. Credit where credit was due, this girl may not have been very experienced with cocks this size, but she knew what she was doing. The flare passed through her lips, and she took a few more inches of cock into her mouth before stopping. It was hard to tell with about 6 inches of incredibly girthy dick stretching her mouth, but Kass could have sworn she was smiling up at her.

The pleasure was starting to get too much for Kass to bear standing up, and she began to shuffle her feet towards the bed. Amy got the idea, but she refused to let go of the magnificent log that was stretching her jaw, so as Kass hobbled slowly forwards Amy had to do her best shuffling backwards on her knees to reach the bed. As they reached the side of the large luxurious bed that had been provided, Amy displayed an almost inhuman degree of flexibility as she lifted her legs up one at a time and laid them on the bed, all the while not taking her mouth off Kass cock or breaking eye contact. Kass finally let herself fall on top of the bed, rearranging herself around so that she lay with her head just before the headboard, while Amy did her best to bring herself around while not detaching herself.

"Finally," Kass sighed, stretching her arms up and over herself and then folded them underneath her head. She looked Amy straight in her lustful eyes, and nodded. Closing her own eyes, she let this horny little bimbo get to work.

Kneeling between Kass' powerful thighs, Amy did her very best to take more and more of Kass' cock. In this position it was difficult to get much more down her throat, it was as hard as steel and unwilling to bend to go any further down. The more and more she worked, Amy was at most able to get a little under half of this magnificent cock into her maw, but that wouldn't stop her. Her body had been crafted by some of the most expensive Modification Surgeons available in the Sirius System, it had been developed specifically for pleasure, even having extensive surgery to replace certain organs with far more efficient bionics to be able to get a waist as narrow as hers. She pressed her body up to the trunk of Kass' monster and attempted to wrap her own breasts around it, she found little success in wrapping completely around the girth, but she wasn't worried about that. That wouldn't be a problem too much longer.

Amy ground her tight little pussy up against Kass' slowly swelling ballsack, feeling the rumbling beneath, trembling up against her lips. It was almost a shame this cock certainly wouldn't fit in her pussy, but she was certain that she could accommodate for a suitable replacement. She smirked at the thought of this majestic slab of girlcock nestled snuggly between her mountainous ass cheeks, pressing against her taut little asshole. Soon she thought, once she'd revealed her big surprise. After that, she wouldn't be surprised if this futa didn't flip her over and mount her until morning, and the artificial sky outside flooded their room. She'd be surprised if she stopped then. Once she unveiled her party trick, most people found it hard to stop. Some had even been sent to the hospital. But where fucking drained most people, it acted as a sort of fuel for Amy, her extensive modifications meaning that she could outlast almost anyone.

Amy's expert ministrations were working wonders on Kass. Though she couldn't fit nearly as much of her cock down her throat as she would have liked, Amy's body grinding up against her throbbing pillar of meat made up for it in different ways. Her body, slick with pre-cum acting as a lubricant was more intense than she was expecting. Amy sat on her hips, grinding her hot pussy up against her rumbling balls, causing the swelling to step up its game as excitement spread through her. She leaned her head back into the pillows, letting out a low groan as she felt Amy try to take even more of her cock into her mouth. Without looking she had to guess that she had taken around nine inches of her two-foot monolith, but was making up for it with heaps of enthusiasm and well practised oral skills.

It might not have been the throat fucking she had hoped for, but at this point, Kass was willing to take what she could get. She began to thrust her hips upwards into Amy's tight, welcoming mouth, the feeling of her swallowing a little under half her cock had admittedly been a little disappointing at first, but once she had started putting the rest of her body to work, it fled from her mind. This Amy wasn't just a slut, she was a purpose-built sex machine, and Kass could tell she was going to work her dry. Amy continued to bob her head along what she could fit beyond her ample lips as she felt the pulsing of Kass' veins increase, and Kass felt a familiar yet welcome tension building up in the base of her groin. Amy began to grind faster and faster up against the massive pole that covered most of her body, and a sneaky little trick entered her mind. She reached up with her left hand, and taking her thumb and forefinger, pinched the skin of Kass' cock.