Kass - The Price of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kass' eyes snapped open at the sudden, sharp pain, but as she looked over to Amy she saw a look in her eyes. A look that simply said, "Watch This". The pain was suddenly lost amongst an ocean of pleasure as the symphony of her sucking and grinding reached its crescendo, and Kass let out a howl of pleasure as a sudden surge of cum rocketed up her cock into the awaiting Amy's throat. This was what she had been waiting for and there was no way Kass was going to miss this. She loved the moment when her ocean of cum forced its way in and swelled out the stomach until it looked like it could be pregnant with triplets, and on the odd occasion forcing its way back out the other end.

Still howling in abject bliss, she could hear Amy swallowing fervently as fast as she could, but was confused when she couldn't feel the weight of her stomach pressing up against her shaft and weighing on her balls.

That was until her view of Amy's stomach started to become obscured, and a warm, welcome embrace started to envelop the upper half of her cock. She shifted her gaze upwards just as another jet of cum shot from her cock, and Amy's now colossal breast surged forwards in size again. Her pleasure addled mind was struggling to comprehend what she was seeing here. Amy's face was lost in the growing mounds of breast flesh, and as they surged in size the tightness surrounding her cock only grew and grew, and it forced the last of her orgasm to explode out in one last blast, and it became too much for Amy to handle as she was forced off the magnificent cock by the magnitude of the cum shot. Jizz splattered down all over her body, covering her face and newly expanded tits in a thick layer of virile baby batter.

Both of them sat there panting for breath, as Amy still had to swallow between each breath. With each gulp, Kass could see her breasts shift slightly, growing ever so slowly.

"What... What happened..." Kass asked, still trying to catch her breath after such an uncontrollable orgasm.

"Well, Darlin'... You wanted to know how I expanded..." she gestured vaguely to her inflated bust, which sat heavily in her lap. "How d'you think I got a waist this tiny?" Amy asked as she slumped forward onto her now expansive bust. "To spare you all the nasty details, how about we just say that thanks to my mods, anything I consume gets taken straight to these Titanic Titties you see before you."

She gave them a rough squeeze, and Kass' eyes opened wide at the implications of what she'd just said. Her throat felt dry, and a single question burned in her mind. "Are... Are there any limits on how far they can grow?" Kass asked, licking her lips.

Amy giggled "Well I ain't so sure Darlin', you see nobodies ever filled me out quite like you have. Hell, I wasn't even sure they could get this big, but I ain't feeling any stretching or aching from them." She looked down at her own colossal cleavage, "That doctor sure did one hell of a job, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see just how far we can go. So Darlin, you in?"

Kass stared for a moment before darting forwards, once again locking lips with this insatiable nympho. She forced her tongue past those delicious lips and battled it against Amy's own. If Amy thought now that she had unveiled her secret weapon she'd be in control of the situation she was sorely mistaken. Kass piled on the pressure, forcing Amy on to her back. Kass pulled away and watched in amazement as she watched those outlandish mountains of bronzed titflesh squish and settle into place on either side of Amy's torso. "And to think those are filled up to the brim with my cum," she moaned.

"Oh I wouldn't go that far Darlin', I wouldn't say they're quite filled to the brim yet," she winked up at Kass.

"Oh yeah, well then how about we fix that. I'm going to take these puppies for a spin and once I'm fit to burst again, I'm going to fill them so full of my cum that you're not going to be able to fit out of this room. They'll have to take out the window and airlift you out of here like the cattle you are." Kass growled as she rested her slowly reinflating cock back onto her chest.

"We'll see about that Darlin' but are you sure those balls of yours are up to the task? There can't be much left in them after than load you just bust down my throat."

Kass was panting now, her mind slowly getting blanker and emptier as it was filled with nothing but the thoughts of what she was going to do to this impish little whore who insisted on testing the limits of her control. She shifted herself forwards and lifted herself up, reaching one hand between her legs, she brought her ballsack forwards and let it rest on Amy's belly. Now it was her turn to open her eyes wide in shock. Not only had those balls not gotten any smaller but she could see it now, the pulsing, and she could swear that...

"Are they getting... Bigger?" she gulped.

"Heheh, yep," Kass responded, her voice somewhere between a purr and a growl. "I've only seen them do this twice before. When they were first attached, and once again after that. The second time happened after I experimented with denial for about two and a half weeks. I was cumming for nearly an hour straight after that, so I have no idea what's brought this one on, but..." She let out a surprisingly powerful, girlish moan as her balls pulsed again, growing even more noticeably this time, "You're not going to be hearing me complain about it," She slammed her cock back down, knocking the wind out of Amy's lungs, and made a rough attempt to grab as much of the overflowing titty meat as she could.

She forced the two enormous mounds together, completely smothering the shaft of her fuckstick in an ocean of warm, pillow-like tits. She could feel them sloshing under her hands, and the thought of her own cum being used to inflate these mammoth mammaries caused her cock to pulse, launching yet another jet of pre to splatter all over Amy's plastered face. Even in her powerful grip, Amy's enormous rack still covered a large majority of her torso, covering the expanse from her chin all the way down to her navel.

Kass started slow, dragging her monster slowly between the two enormous chest pillows, letting the sensation wash over her sensitive length. As the tip of her prodigious prick sat in the entrance to the cave of cleavage, she rammed her hips forward again, slamming into them and sending shock waves rippling across their surface. She repeated the action again, slowly drawing back and then slamming her hips back home, building up a rhythm as her pre slowly lubricated her passage, allowing her to increase her tempo.

Thrust after thrust she started to pick up speed, and after a few minutes, her hips had become a blur, slamming again and again into the wall of flesh and moaning all the while. Her balls had slipped back behind and started to smack against Amy's sensitive pussy, brushing over her tender, neglected clit. The balls' slapping matched that of the pumping hips above, and in time the combined assault on her massive tits and sopping wet pussy were driving Amy closer and closer to orgasm. She would have been rubbing away like there was no tomorrow herself if it wasn't for the twin mountains and the titan above her blocking her from access, but she could feel it welling up inside her, begging her for release.

Kass leaned down, pressing her own rippling bust against the gargantuan pair beneath. It felt like a waterbed, as she pounded away, bringing herself closer and closer to her own calamitous release. She looked down and saw Amy's face scrunched up before her eyes flew open and she let out a long, protracted, stuttering moan.

"HO-O-O-LY SHI-I-I-T! SO FU-CKING GO-O-OD!" Amy screamed and screamed, curses punctuated by Kass' repeated assaults on her tits. Kass hadn't even been trying to get this bitch off, but somehow she'd managed it anyway. This boost to her ego caused her to let loose, pummeling away, driving herself ever closer to the edge.

She felt the building sensation again, even stronger this time, the pressure building in the base of her cock. With one final, enormous thrust, she let go of Amy's bountiful breasts and charged all the way through, planting the tip of her cock firmly between those plush lips and let out a powerful grunt. A tidal wave of sperm broke out into Amy's mouth and she was doing her best to swallow it, but it was too much, jets of high-pressure spunk started bursting out around the girth of Kass' dickhead and out through her nose. This wouldn't do, She had to make sure that she swallowed as much of her baby batter as possible. Still cumming, Kass adjusted her position, raising herself on hands and knees above Amy's face, and pressed her hips down forcing more and more of her bitch breaker down this whore's throat. She reached one hand back and pinched Amy's nose, panic spreading over her face as her limited air supply was cut off and she was forced to swallow everything that she could.

Though she was struggling to see it past her own body, Kass could feel the weight of those gargantuan mountains of flesh swelling more and more, pressing against her legs and forcing them further and further apart. They challenged her balls for space, pressing them harder against Amy's chin as Kass pressed yet more inches down her gullet. From this angle, Kass was able to get more of her cock in that before, and once she was well over a foot down Amy's throat she let go of her nose, as her cock was now pumping her monstrous load directly into those tremendous titties. Her arms collapsed under her, and she allowed her chest and shoulders to rest against the soft yet incredibly sticky coverings of the bed, as her body continued to convulse with her powerful orgasm. Her hips continued to pump, determined to get even more of her cock down her throat.

Amy's eyes rolled back in her head, as the pleasure of her continually expanding chest and the lack of oxygen to her brain was causing her to black out. Without the strength to carry on swallowing the flood of jizz, her throat quickly backed up, forcing Kass' cock slowly back out of the tight, wet orifice. Feeling the strength of her own nut forcing her back away from Amy's abused face, Kass rolled onto her side, hands clamping to either side of her obelisk of fuckmeat, jerking herself through this tremendous orgasm. Her back arched as her hands flew back and forth over her length, sending streamers of seed rocketing behind her and over her head. A few heavy ropes rained down and splattered over her body, coating her in a thick layer of her own load. She was experiencing a one-woman bukkake, and it was all coming from her own monstrous member.

Cum plastered the walls, the ceiling and the entirety of the bed. Nothing was spared from her tidal onslaught of thick, virile spunk. Her balls pulsed repeatedly, sending jets of her seed launching all around her, but still, they refused to shrink. Instead, they continued their slow, creeping expansion, filling the space between her tensed thighs, the increasing pressure making Kass' toes curl in pleasure.

It seemed like her orgasm was never going to end, but after a little over 5 mind-numbing minutes of ceaseless ejaculating, her mind cleared as the flow slowed to a steady trickle down her length. To her dismay, she saw that her shaft still refused to soften, standing at full mast, towering over her torso. She made a vain attempt to wipe some of her own seed from her face, but instead managed only to spread it around. She propped herself up on her elbows, taking in a deep breath as she observed the carnage she'd caused.

A retching cough pulled Kass from her reverie as her attention snapped over to Amy. Good Gods above, her tits were massive, even lying flat on her back they must have reached down near to her knees, and covered her entire torso, but most impressive of all was the fact that the towered a little over a foot above her body. Their sheer size boggled Kass' mind, they were nearly the size of bean bag chairs each, but more so was the fact that this kind of expansion was the result of her orgasm. She'd cumflated enough people in the past to recognise the fact that this wasn't right, there was no way she could have inflated her bust that much all by herself. She attempted to push herself upright to get a better look at the scene, but a massive weight kept her down.

"That's not possible," Kass whispered as she looked down between her legs. Her balls had finally stopped growing, but they had each become the size of a pumpkin, densely packed with her potent seed. They anchored her in place and she had to move herself around them as her aching muscles returned her strength after such an intense workout. She kneeled over them, tempted to let her weight rest on them were it not for the fact that having her knees pressing them in from either side was already proving how tender they were.

Amy tried pushing herself up, but was pinned in place by the gargantuan weight on her chest. She spent a few moments attempting to clear her throat before in a hoarse voice said: "A little help down here."

Kass looked over at Amy's plastered face, so thickly covered by her jizz that there wasn't a chance she could look over and see the predicament they were both in. But having all that pressure on her chest couldn't be making it easy to breathe, and Kass was responsible for the situation she was stuck in. Mustering all the strength she could into her lower half, Kass stood bow-legged and attempted to waddle over to her.

It took a great deal of manoeuvring, but eventually, Kass managed to get herself kneeling behind Amy's head. It took all of her self control not to act on the fact that the head of her stubbornly erect dick was attempting to poke itself into the warm embrace of Amy's cleavage. She shifted herself slightly backward, her balls sitting uncomfortably behind her as she got her arms underneath Amy's shoulders and heaved. She pulled as much as she could until Amy could brace her own arms beneath herself, and then she pushed, propelling Amy to lie face down in the bed of her own mighty bosom.

Amy collapsed, exhausted by the effort it had taken to move and entertained by the sheer absurdity of her situation. Her mind was barely recovering from a mixture of sheer sensory overload and oxygen deprivation. So she lay there, half panting, half laughing, waiting for more control to return to her body and her mind to be able to comprehend what she had just done. And what she suspected was about to happen next.

Kass collapsed with her, her breasts meeting with the smooth bronzed skin of Amy's back. As she did so, her prick met something much hotter and much sweeter than even Amy's mouth had been. A growl started at the bottom of Kass' throat as she angled her hips back. Her libido was returning and running rampant, out of control, regardless of the immense orgasm she had just experienced. She ran her hands down Amy's side, slipping her fingers into the crevice of meat and sweat formed by her immense, jiggling Juggs. They reached that tiny, wasp-thin waist and she grabbed hold, pushing herself away and taking in the vastness of her glorious ass.

At one point, this ass had dwarfed this bimbo's tits, but now it sat as the perfect cherries on top that Kass couldn't wait to devour. Her hands ran circles over the firm protruding globes, squeezing and groping as if her life depended on it. It was now one of the only things in the room not to be covered in Kass' white, thick, creamy emissions, and she was determined to change that. She brought her hands closer together and pulled those wobbling cheeks apart, allowing her cock to slip into the crack between and rub over Amy's wet, drooling pussy and her tight ass hole.

She pushed those luscious cheeks around her member and slowly built up another pounding tempo, the meat of her ass felt different to her tits, much more firm and solid with just enough slack to smother her cock. She pistoned back and forth until a glob of pre-cum beaded at her tip. Arching her hips back she smeared her pre-laden fuckstick over Amy's pussy, using the slimy emission as a makeshift lube for the biblical pounding she was about to give to this slut.

"Not there," Amy croaked, arms feebly struggling to reach over her colossal ass cheeks, "Too Big."

"Well if I'm too big for your pussy then where else am I supposed to stick it?" Kass growled back, frustration biting in her words at being teased yet again.

"Well, why don't you try a bit further up... You didn't think the only way I could be expanded was... by my mouth, did you," she panted, her voice picking up that cocky tone that drove Kass wild. "That would get boring! So I had my asshole... modified to act as another input if needed. Though due to the nature of the modifications it left my poor little pussy a little bit cramped, especially for people of your... Endowment..."

Astonishment flickered over Kass' face, followed by trepidation. Could she do it, could she blow her tits up even more? Her mind whirred with the possibilities: Was it worth the risk? What would happen if she couldn't stop? What if she hurt Amy? and what if all this fucking, the offer of fucking this beautiful, brilliant whore in her ass was too much and it caused her balls to grow even more? All these questions bounced around in her mind, but it didn't stop her body from moving. Her hands gripped her steel-hard shaft in a tight, unforgiving grip, as she slid her monstrous girth slowly up to the tight little pucker above that dripping pussy. She lined up with as much care as her shaking hands would allow, her head caught between the luscious mounds of her pillowy ass, and she plunged forwards as hard as she could. Consequences be damned, her body would not be denied. The broad head of her cock got stuck on the tight ring of muscle, and Kass could see Amy clenching her hands, and the muscles in her back contracting. She waited a moment, to see if she would ask her to stop, but when a quiet, drawn-out "more..." drifted it's way up to Kass' ears, she let her instincts take control.

She slowly worked the first inch and a half of her broad cock past the tight pucker of her ass, letting her slow trickle of pre-cum build up in the entrance and act as a lubricant for the beast that was soon about to make its presence known. As she slowly worked her tip back and forth, more and more of her length was able to slip in, until once again the crest of her crown was all that stopped her from ploughing forth and claiming what was hers. But she wasn't willing to wait this time. Kass drew back her hips as far as they would go, leaving only the tip waiting at the very entrance and took a deep breath. Holding it in, she ploughed her hips forwards as hard and as brutally as she could, slamming the crown of her cockhead through the tight seal of her ass and planting a little over 6 inches of her colossal cum cannon into the ass of this bitch, to the screams of ecstasy and exultation from beneath her.

Amy could feel her ass being spread apart. The teasing and building of the tempo. She had tried to remain relaxed, to let as much of this scalding pillar of meat to fit inside of her as possible, the excitement and trepidation caused her muscles to tense. So when she felt the monster retreating from her cave, she knew it would only be a matter of time till it returned to ravage her. She took in a deep breath, and when Kass plunged her Bitch Breaker into her, she let out a scream of rapturous proportions. Her body twitched and spasmed as orgasms raked her body as it was used in such a brutal manner. This is why she did it, this is what she got off on. Not being treated as another person, but a toy to be used to satisfy every fantasy she could. She felt that beast of a cock being drawn out of her again leaving an emptiness inside, only to be slammed back in again, claiming yet more space inside her body. If she could have lifted herself up she was certain she would be able to see the ludicrous dents being made in her stomach by having such a gigantic slab of cock being planted repeatedly in her orifice.