Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Kass wakes up, and learns of the price to be payed.
9.8k words
4.55
12.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------

WARNING. WARNING. INCOMING TRANSMISSION DETECTED. WARNING. WARNING.

-------------------------

Hello! Welcome back! I'm glad to see that the last installment went over so well! Much like the last chapter, this is a work of erotic fiction set in a science fiction future! However, this chapter is going to be focusing much more on the Sci-Fi than the smut.

No Wait! Don't leave yet! This chapter still contains elements of Hyper Futanari Solo Action and a healthy helping of Excessive Cum! I'll make up for it next time, promise!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSMISSION ENDS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The artificial sunlight cast by the simulated sky overhead was just beginning to rise. Sirius Station 4 never slept, but in the early hours of the morning, the streets and skyways could be seen filled with people returning to their homes after long nights of drinking, partying and far too much indulging. From the elevated platform that rose along the exterior of the "Blonde Bombshell", one of the many branches of the Premiere Pleasure Palace chain, Security Sergeant Tolin could make out the usual signs of business' opening again and the tired public going home to sleep.

"What's the job this time Jess," Tolin asked, looking back up as they rose along the metallic facade of the building.

"Reports of structural damage to the building, sir. On the 356th floor," the young woman next to him responded, reading from the data pad she was carrying. "Records indicate... futanari, hyper-class, sir."

"Great, just what I needed this morning," he grunted, pulling his own pad out and skimming over his briefing. "Set your blaster on low and be ready, we have no idea if they're violent or not, and you don't want to get blasted out the window if they are."

"Blasted out the window, sir?"

Tolin let out a soft chuckle, "yeah, I've seen it happen before. Nothing major, the gravity funnels caught him before any serious damage was done, but he was showering for the next two hours afterwards. And the stench didn't leave him for weeks."

Jess looked up at her boss in confusion. She was relatively new to this work, having moved from one of the outer rim colony worlds only a few months back. She knew the business that she was in; working security for the galaxies largest franchised brothel chain, but she just couldn't fathom what it was that could have Tolin laughing casually about something that sounded so frankly terrifying.

The platform they both rode slid silently up the side of the building, and as they neared their destination, Tolin began to check over his weapon. In essence, it was a taser. It could discharge enough of a shock to temporarily short circuit the nervous system, and potentially knock its target unconscious. Hopefully, they wouldn't need to use it. Hopefully, the situation could be resolved amicably without having to escalate to any form of violence, but it never hurt to be prepared.

The platform stopped a little over half a mile above street level, and Jess did her best not to look downwards. A small, blinking red light at the corner of the panel in front of them indicated that this was the problem area. Crouching down, Tolin slipped a small panel from underneath the blinking light and pushed a button that was nestled underneath the section of wall. From one side, this wall looked like a smooth, polished golden panel, and on the other it would serve as a wide viewing window, giving the occupants plenty of privacy, while still being able to enjoy the well-crafted view.

He stood back up as a clunk and a whir of hydraulics could be heard over the rushing of the wind. The outer wall slipped outwards slightly before it began to rise, revealing the cause of their call-out. Thick, white sludge leaked from under the gap that had opened at the edge of the room, and a disgusting, musky smell wafted up. Jess screwed up her face in revolt, but Tolin knew exactly what that smell meant. He raised his wrist-mounted comms device to his mouth,

"This is Sergeant Tolin, have utilities get a siphon ready, over." He lowered his wrist as the section of wall continued to rise. The leaking white liquid flowed slowly over the edge of the building, no doubt obscuring several of the windows beneath. It was thick with a consistency like glue, it flowed easily over everything but left it all covered in a glossy sheen that wouldn't be coming off any time soon. Once it made contact with the cold air outside, steam rose off it in waves as it cooled rapidly. Even from a few meters away, Tolin and Jess could feel the wave of humid air that was leaking from the room.

The outer wall finally settled into position once it had finished rising, and Tolin and Jess could observe the carnage. They stepped towards the edge between the platform and the room, and Tolin hesitantly set his foot over the boundary. His boot squelched into the sodden carpet, an inch thick layer of the paste-like liquid still resting on the surface. Tolin knew exactly what it was, but he wanted to take full stock of the situation before reporting anything back. As he hadn't been charged by a raving, sex-obsessed futanari, Tolin reached into one of his pouches and brought out a flashlight. He flicked it on, and the bright beam of light swept over the room.

Plap.

The noise caught Tolin's attention, and he flicked the beam of torchlight over to the bed. Or rather what he had assumed to have been the bed. The truth was that he couldn't even make out any of the bed that might have been left underneath what he could only assume was an enormous pair of breasts. Ever the professional, Tolin took a step forwards, trying to get a better look at what had actually happened. His boss would not be pleased if he came back without a proper report on what exactly had caused the damage to the room.

"Jess," he called over his shoulder, "What does the report say about the girl whose room this was?" He heard a shuffling as Jess pulled out her data pad again. Tolin felt sorry for the girl, this must be her first time dealing with a case like this, and from what he could tell this was going to be one of the more stressful ones.

"She's an Expander, sir. Breast Expansion by the looks of it. Nothing else of note besides some internal modifications on her file."

Plap.

Tolin looked around again, searching for the source of the noise, worried that maybe one of the pipes had sprung a leak, but he couldn't see anything through the thick white that covered everything.

"Uhhh, sir, this... stuff? Is it..."


"Semen, yes," Tolin responded.

"How is there so much of it..." Jess asked in awe, hesitant to step over the boundary herself.

"You read the report, the guest was a Hyper, though it seems she wasn't one of the rabid ones."

"So when you said that you'd seen someone get blasted out of the window..."

"He got too close, tried to pull the futa out of our girl. She turned to him, pulled out herself, and blasted him point-blank with her own cum. He was shot straight out the window by the force of it alone."

Plap.

Tolin caught it that time. He saw the wave shake out over the sea of breasts that covered the floor. He hesitantly took a step forwards, holding his blaster out in front of him, just in case.

"Jess, shine your light over here would you," Tolin asked. Pulling her own torch from her uniform, she flicked it on, bathing the area in stark white light. Tolin could see what he'd missed before now that he was closer. The sheer size of the breasts looked to be about 4 foot high and even more across, but as he got closer, he could see that they dipped down towards the centre, being forced upwards and outwards as they tried to fill as much space as they could. And in the centre of the enormous mass, Tolin could see two people laying on top of each other. Details were hidden behind the massive mounds of flesh, but Tolin knew exactly what was going on. He saw the redhead on top slowly draw back her hips, and lazily thrust back into the girl beneath her with another resounding plap.

When she had lifted her hips, Tolin had caught a glimpse of the balls lifting up behind her. They looked painfully full and painfully taut, and beneath them, he could make out the constant trickle of cum being forced out of the inflated girl's anus. Tolin had seen enough to make his call.

"Get a retrieval team called in, and tell them they're going to need the heavy lifting equipment. And get a security detail too. The boss is going to want to see this one, I think." Jess relayed the orders through her own communicator while struggling to take her eyes off the rippling mounds as the plapping continued to echo out of the room. Once she had finished calling it all in, Tolin took a step back and aimed his blaster. He squeezed the trigger, and an ardent bolt of blue energy snapped from the barrel, and hit the futa square in the back. She spasmed for a moment, and in the sharp relief of the torchlight, Tolin could see her powerful back muscles contracting repeatedly as the bolt of electricity danced around her nervous system. After a few moments she collapsed again, and silence fell over the room.

--- --- ---

Kass awoke with a start, jerking into a sitting position, she found herself in a sparse, grey cabin. The bed she sat on was little more than a cot, and the walls and floor were hard and unforgiving. When a shiver passed over her, she realised just how cold she was, and that she was still completely naked. She closed her eyes and tried to think back, to try and piece together how it was she could have gotten into this room, which it may have been more accurate to describe as a cell.

The last thing she could remember was... Amy. She'd been in a Pleasure Palace with Amy Costello, and she had just stuck her... Kass looked down. Her cock was completely flaccid, and the ache in her balls that had been plaguing her for the past few days seemed to have finally gone away, though she was sad to notice that they didn't seem to have shrunk back down to normal size completely. Thankfully they no longer resembled two large pumpkins stuffed into a tight, leathery sack, but they had still grown larger than they should have been. They used to be just big enough where she could hold them both comfortably in the palms of her hands, now as she reached down to check, they seemed to have grown enough to spill over her palms. If they grew much bigger, she reckoned she'd have to start buying a second set of bras just for her balls. It would have amused her if it wasn't so concerning.

Her balls had only grown twice before. Once, after nearly 20 days of denying herself just to see what would happen, and the other time was just after she had the surgery in the first place. She vaguely remembered what the surgeon had said once she had woken up. Over the course of the first few days, her new cock and balls would be "in conflict" with her body. Her own antibodies would see it as an intruder, so as a part of the procedure, the surgery included an override of her body's hormones, injecting a lot more testosterone into her system to essentially convince her body that its new genitals were meant to be there.

Apparently, over the course of the next few days, her body would grow accustomed to its newest addition, and because of all the chemicals running rampant in her body, she was to expect some growth. The prospect had excited her at first. Initially her cock had been a little under 6 inches when hard, and if she was honest she always wanted to be a little above average. 8 or 9 inches would be perfect for her. Apparently, that wasn't to be the case.

Over the next few days she'd fallen incredibly ill as her new augmentations took hold, and day after day she watched her cock grow from its respectable starting point to become the monster she had now. With her new size, she was registered as a Hyper. At the lower end of the Hyper scale, but it was still enough to earn her looks of wariness and hostility wherever she went. She had resented it at first, but over time she'd learned to love what she'd been blessed with. After all, how many people could casually pick up a booty call by simply leaning against the bar and cocking her leg? The bulge alone always caught the eye of someone at least curious enough to try.

She was still confused as to why the second time had happened, but she had simply put that down to the fact that after 20 days, the backing up had caused some irreversible side effects. She was Hyper, after all, these things could happen. But after only 10 days? That worried her. She figured she could always remain in control enough to survive in a desperate situation, but she'd never felt anything like she had during her arrival at the Sirius Station.

Asking the doctor who had performed the surgery in the first place was out of the question. As far as she knew, and she didn't think she could afford a private practitioner this deep into Earth Space. She'd have to keep an eye on it herself and make sure that she didn't let it get that out of hand again. The prospect of not being able to make any long haul journeys without multiple layovers annoyed her, but it was better than the alternative.

Kass spun herself around so that her legs dangled off the edge of the bed. She could feel how drained her body was, to the point that she wasn't even sure if she'd be able to support herself if she tried to stand. She took several deep, calming breaths before pushing herself up. Even her arms felt surprisingly weak, and after several seconds of tensing her muscles, she managed to stand up. Her legs wobbled, and she had to fight to keep herself balanced as her head started to spin. She shot one hand out to brace herself against the wall behind her as the wave of dizziness continued to crash over her, making her realise just how dry her mouth was. She was dehydrated, she must have been, and she hated the thought of what must have been the cause.

She slowly shuffled her way around the room, one hand constantly bracing herself against the wall until she reached the heavy metallic door on the other side. She brought her other fist down on the door as hard as she could, which wasn't very hard at all really, and shouted towards the portal at the top.

"Hey! Someone tell me what the hell is going on here! Where the hell am I?" She called at the small hole in the door, to no response. She kept this up for what felt like 10 minutes, though telling the time was impossible, until she finally gave up and shuffled her way back to the bed. Someone would come for her eventually, she knew, so it would be best to just gather her strength until that time. Then she might actually get some answers.

--- --- ---

Kass had laid on her bunk for what felt like hours. They ticked by slowly as she flitted in and out of restless sleep. She spent her time trying to recall what had happened and what she could have done to have ended up in this cell, but she couldn't piece it all together. Too many other thoughts were jangling around in her head for her to be able to separate them all and put this puzzle together.

She was lying there, attempting to sleep, when the door slid quietly aside. A slim woman stood in the doorway. She was dressed in a tight black dress that reached to her knees and hugged her figure, showing off her petite form and subtle curves. Behind her, Kass could see two grey-uniformed guards, a man and a woman, who were both carrying large, mean-looking rifles. The woman stared at Kass almost completely unblinkingly, clearly unfazed by her nakedness and excessive endowments. In her arms, she carried a clean, white robe which she held out in front of her.

"Put this on, and follow me," she said in a bored, flat tone.

Kass stood and took the robe from her, "Is nobody going to tell me where I am?"

The woman didn't respond, instead only standing there waiting for Kass to comply. She might well have been an android, if Kass could believe that they were capable of making Androids that looked this life-like. Shrugging, Kass slipped into the robe and did her best to tighten the belt around her waist. She covered up as much as she could, but the robe still left her with a large amount of cleavage on display.

Stepping out into the corridor, Kass found herself to be in a building much more lavish than she had imagined. Doors similar to her own lined the corridor and the floor was made out of polished steel. What confused Kass the most though was the faux wood-panelled ceiling that seemed to clash with everything around it. While this corridor seemed like that of a prison cell, the wooden ceiling reminded her much more of the Pleasure Palace.

"Where are we?" she asked, not that she was really expecting a response. None of this made any sense. Her mind was bouncing from one theory to the next, but nothing jumped out at her. She was desperate to find out more, but she was certain that neither of the guards or the "Not-Android" was going to give her an answer.

Her bare feet slapping on the metal floor, she was led to the end of the corridor and turned down a much wider, longer hallway. At the end, they arrived at an elevator and the Not-Android motioned for Kass to step in. The two guards moved in after her, and they stood in awkward silence as the elevator started to rise. Kass got a good look at the guards standing in front of her. The uniforms were a dark grey urban camouflage, and they looked more like they belonged to some private military company than your run of the mill building security. Both of them wore patches on their shoulders; a bow and arrow resting on a rose.

The symbol of the Eros Corporation, the owners and proprietors of the Pleasure Palaces.

Suddenly Kass realised where she was, and she was beginning to get a sinking feeling in her stomach as she figured out why she was here. She didn't want to think about it. She'd worked so hard for so long to maintain her control at all times, and the idea that she might have gone too far was too much for her to think about right now. She felt her anxieties and panic starting to rise up and she pushed them back down. She'd deal with it later when she was more in control of her surroundings. She refused to look weak and vulnerable in front of all these strangers.

The elevator settled, and the doors slid soundlessly open. The space she walked into was not the one she was expecting. She was guided through an enormous, luxurious foyer. The ceiling looked almost as high as an Old-Earth Cathedral, and pillars stretched up to meet it at regular intervals. She could also feel the plushness of the carpet between her toes with every step.

"Wow..." She couldn't help herself but be impressed. This certainly wasn't what she had expected. She had thought she'd be taken to a place of office blocks, serious people doing serious work, and receiving dirty looks from every direction. She did not expect to be taken into a vast, opulent and empty foyer like this.

She was led to the far end of the foyer, where a large desk sat in front of two imposing, great wooden doors. Real, actual wood, this far away from Earth. Whoever's office this was, they clearly had the money to throw around. Kass was impressed, and just a little bit intimidated, though she got the impression that was the point, so she made an effort not to let it show on her face. The Not-Android guiding her gestured to one of the many genuine leather sofas set between the pillars.

"The Mistress will be with you shortly. Please wait here." She spoke briskly, and with such little room for emotion that she may really have been an android after all. She turned sharply on her heel and walked back towards the elevator.

Taking a seat on the sofa, Kass was surprised by just how soft and comfortable it was. She had always expected furniture this expensive to look comfy, but to actually be hellishly hard and uncomfortable instead. She took a second to look around again at her surroundings, before turning to one of the guards.

"Any chance I could get a glass of water?" she asked. The female guard turned to her, then to her colleague. They shared a nod and he walked off behind them. Kass heard a door open and close again somewhere in the distance, and she was very tempted to look around, but felt the need to keep up a nonchalant exterior in front of her captors.