Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- --- ---

The room she was escorted to was much like the room she had rented in the Pleasure Palace, albeit much smaller and with fewer sex toys lining the walls. She had obviously been hosed down after her retrieval from the room she had destroyed, but she hadn't really been washed. So once she stripped herself of her robe and stood under the warm spray of the shower in her room, she felt her tensions ease and her stresses flow away.

She couldn't believe the situation she'd managed to get herself into. She was annoyed at herself for becoming indebted to a woman like Ranya, but she was furious that she was in such a weak position that she couldn't even stop her from messing with her ship. She loved the Wayward Wandered, it had been the ship that had carried her away from her life of servitude into her new life of freedom. Knowing that right now, Ranya's people were digging around in her beloved freighter was like someone was performing open-heart surgery on her while she was awake. It was painful and deeply distressing.

What more, she was also concerned about the length of this trip. 20 days of hyper jumping was ridiculous, especially if she didn't have time to stop. Even now, only a few hours after cumming so much she inflated poor Amy's breasts to several times the size of her own body, she could feel her balls beginning to reawaken and prepare another load for her. She had her doubts about these so-called "Hyper Condoms" that she was being made to test as well. She'd tried many alternatives before, and knew several other hypers that attempted to contain their prodigious loads. It very rarely ever went down well.

Kass stepped from the shower and dried herself off on the incredibly fluffy towels that had been left out for her. Stepping back into the main bedroom, she saw a sight for sore eyes. Her flight suit and jacket lay folded on the end of the bed and had clearly been laundered. She was worried that she might never get them back, so it was some degree of comfort that had been returned to her at last. As she picked through her returned belongings, a small bag slipped out and fell on the bed. Dropping her bra back to the bed, Kass picked through the curious contents of the bag. Inside was a bottle of hormone suppressants, and a box of the "New & Improved Hyper Condoms, courtesy of the Eros Corporation!". Kass spilled the contents out over her bed.

All that time spent with Ranya and Grace had started to get her worked up, she hated to admit; and even through her annoyance at their stuck up attitudes, she still knew it would be best to deal with her libido now than after take-off. At least that way she might be able to buy herself some more time. She picked up her freshly laundered clothes and moved them into the relative safety of the bathroom. No point in getting them dirty again after they had been cleaned. She looked down at the black box that sat on the bed, and shrugged her shoulders.

"What's the harm of trying them out now?" She thought to herself. At least if they couldn't stand up to her load, she'd have found out in a room that wasn't hers, rather than on her ship. She briefly thought about the fact that she had very recently destroyed a room like this with her prodigious loads alone and had to stop and contemplate what she was about to do. She realised however that if they didn't want her testing them in one of their rooms, they'd have probably given her the condoms on the landing platform before she left.

Kass sat on the edge of the bed. She hadn't noticed this last time, but the bed was remarkably comfortable. Soft, yet resilient, as it conformed to the shape of her well-toned ass. Her ass was one of the only things that didn't stand out on her body, at least not compared to everything else. With her head sized breasts, well defined abs and muscles, her two-foot long cock and melon-sized balls, her ass just didn't grab near as much attention. On anyone else, it would have been supple, firm and just big enough to round out an hourglass figure, but on Kass, it stayed as a testament to her rigorous work out routine and the not insignificant amount of squatting that she had incorporated over the last few years.

She tore open the box and slipped one of the packages from inside. The wrapper itself seemed ludicrously large at a little over 6 inches across, like a novelty that someone would buy to impress their friends. It seemed that the Eros Corporation was going for a "One Size Fits All" approach. Kass was sceptical, but taking the corner of the package between her teeth, she tore it open and slipped the large condom into her hand. It was about the size of her palm and was made of something that felt like black rubber, the lubricant that coated it stuck to her hands as she slipped it over the head of her flaccid cock. On any normal sized cock this would have been a difficult operation, but even flaccid her cock was still solid enough to slip the condom on and roll it down her shaft.

Kass lay back on the bed and slowly jerked her cock up and down. She could feel the blood rushing through it as it pulsed to life in her hands. Masturbating was a rare treat of sorts to her. She never wanted to take the risk on her ship mid-flight, and if she was ever aboard a station she would either find a partner or make use of a service like the Pleasure Palaces, or something like them. She started slow, gliding her hands over the roughly 15 inches of cock projecting above her body. Barely even half-hard and her cock was more than enough to take up both of her hands and they were nowhere near touching.

It felt as if her balls were revving up, churning a new load for her to blast into this condom, to test it to its limits. It wasn't like it had been the night before. Last night she could feel the pulsing, groaning that came from her sack, but still this was something new to her. Her body was changing again and she didn't know why. Her balls weren't growing but she'd never felt them be this... active, before.

Her cock continued to swell, her pencil-thick veins showing through the tightening material of the condom. She had to give them credit, the material felt good. She could feel that it was tight, but it didn't feel close to breaking, and it barely dampened any of the sensations she was giving herself. This gave her the confidence to let go and test the condom to its limits. there was no point holding back after all, if she was going to have to dump several days worth of load in one at once on her ship. She was damn sure she wouldn't be holding back then.

She increased her speed, arching her back as waves of pleasure coursed over her body. One of her hands rode up her shaft and stopped at the top, and her fingers danced over the sensitive head. As her hips rose higher off the bed, the tip of her cock was angled further and further towards her own face. Using her other hand, she bent her cock down and took the tip between her own lips.

It was an odd sensation. While to her cock it felt like she was getting a rather awkward blowjob, to her mouth and tongue, it felt like they were rubbing up against a slick rubbery surface. It was bizarre, but oddly pleasant. Using her upper arms she pushed her breasts up around her cock, while her hands continued to jerk the shaft, crossing over and hugging her monstrous member closer to her torso. With her grip tight around her cock, Kass started to pump her hips.

It was almost comparable to fucking a body-sized fleshlight as she rubbed her gargantuan slab of girlmeat up against her own body. The more she pumped her hips, the more of her tip she forced into her own mouth, stretching it further. Kass wasn't used to being on the receiving end, and a small part of her felt bizarrely embarrassed that her blowjob skills could barely compare to half of the people she'd been with. But even with her lack of skill, the sheer thrill of sucking on her own cock was enough to drive her brain into overdrive. She should have tried this before, she'd always been tempted but always found something about it unappealing. That was another thing that had changed about her, she realised.

Pulling her hands from her shaft, she pushed her tits tighter around her cock, rubbing them back and forth as she continued to pump her hips. Titty fucking herself was something she'd thought about as well, it was one of her favourite things, and why she loved busty girls so much. It was why Amy had turned her on so much, watching her tits inflate just from her own cum, more and more titmeat to fuck. And yet this was still the first time she'd ever done it to herself. Kass momentarily tore her mouth away from her cock and shook her head, in an attempt to dislodge her intrusive thoughts. She steadied her breathing again while slowly rubbing her tits over a small portion of her shaft, squeezing them softly sending jolts of pleasure straight to her mind to wipe out all of her unwelcome thoughts.

Keeping her left hand squeezing her breast, she clamped her mouth back over the covered slit at the tip of her shaft. She could feel the slow trickle of precum being leaked into the condom, and she lapped almost desperately at the tip, wishing that she could taste it. While her left hand and mouth were occupied, the other snaked its way further down. Down past her shaft, further down past her rumbling balls, to her often overlooked pussy. Just brushing her fingers over her lips sent shivers up and down her spine. Moaning in response sent those same shivers back down her cock. She was stuck in a loop, and it felt amazing.

She kept her fingers rubbing in slow circles over her pussy lips. It was difficult with her brewing ballsack sitting heavily over the top, as it restricted any speed or rhythm she wanted to build, but with each slow pass, she sent sparks of pleasure shooting up her spine. Slowly, she worked her middle finger into her pussy, the penetration wrenching a gasp from her as she slowly worked her digit in and out of her neglected twat.

Desperate to try and get any more pleasure from anywhere in her body, she slipped her index finger inside as her other hand roughly pinched and twisted her nipple. Her cock muffled the scream that she let out as she worked her entire body faster and faster. Her breath was getting more and more ragged as her brain was short-circuiting from the simultaneous pleasure. Her hips bucked as she felt her balls tighten, and thick, hot cum shot up her shaft. Right before it burst out, she realised the mistake she had made.

The condom ballooned outwards, smothering her face, her virile load filling the condom completely. She felt the warmth it radiated as it spread to cover her head. Her back still arched in ecstasy, Kass rolled to her side, finally letting the ballooning bubble of jizz fall from her face. She finally took in a deep breath before letting it out in a long protracted moan.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she whimpered, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Rope after rope of cum blasted into the condom, filling it out next to her head. She felt the seal of the condom tighten, being strained more and more by the increasing volume of her potent ejaculation, but none of it spilled out. And no matter how much she pumped into it, she couldn't hear the tell-tale sign of rubber or latex stretching, about to burst. "Fuck it," she thought, and threw her head back, letting go of everything she had straight into the pliant, but incredibly durable condom.

After a solid minute of body shaking, mind-bending orgasm, Kass collapsed to the bed. She kept her eyes screwed shut as the euphoria washed over her, clearing her mind of stress, allowing her to think clearly again. She lazily opened her eyes and looked just next to her head, and suddenly her eyes snapped open. Next to her head was an enormous grey... blob? There was no other better word to describe it. Then realisation dawned. The Hyper Condom had actually worked.

Relief flooded Kass as she lifted her weary body from the bed, though the thoroughly filled condom refused to budge. Reaching down, Kass rolled the tight seal down her shaft until it flew off with a sharp, powerful snap, and he condom settled down back to an amorphous, gelatinous blob. It was nowhere near the size that Amy's breasts had reached, but as it flattened out across the bed it looked to be at least 2 to 3 feet across, it was hard to tell as every slight tremor would set it off jiggling again.

Kass looked down at the box of condoms that had been thrown clear of the bed. There were 5 more in the box, if she could convince Director Ranya to provide her with a few more boxes of these then there would be no problems containing her prodigious loads all the way to the Cygna Majoris system. She'd just have to vent the full condoms out the airlock mid-flight. It wasn't the ideal situation, but she'd have to make do.

Looking down at herself, Kass realised just how much of a sweat she'd worked up as she jerked off. Grunting, she grabbed the towel again and headed off to grab another shower, it seemed that no matter what she did, her body would find some way to betray her.

--- --- ---

"Yes, the samples have been taken to the lab for analysis just as you asked, Director."

"Good, I want those results as fast as you can. Ranya out."

Director Ranya switched off her desk mounted intercom and leaned back into her chair, turning to look out at the city over which she practically ruled. It looked as if she had just come into ownership of a rather potent new asset...