Kass - The Price of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed in silence, growing more and more uncomfortable. Kass sat on the expensive couch, almost entirely naked, in what might be the offices of one of the most powerful people in the sector. Desperate to break the awkward silence, Kass turned slightly to the remaining guard,

"Yknow, I'm still not entirely sure why I'm here." No response. The guard didn't even turn to look at her.

"I mean I've got a good idea, just some confirmation would be nice." Still no response. She knew these soldier types pretty well, she'd spent enough time drinking with them in bars to know that she shouldn't take it personally. A few more minutes stretched on with the quiet conversation remaining decidedly one-sided. She was mostly doing it just to distract herself from the dread that was piling up at the bottom of her stomach, making her feel nauseous.

"Your friend has been gone an awful long time, I wonder if he got lost. I bet he got lost. Building this big, I bet it's like a maze back there. You'd think the Eros Corporation would like to keep things more simple. Or at least provide a map."

"Quiet." The guard cut her off. Kass smirked, feeling a little pride in herself for being just annoying enough to break through the hardened shell of this guard.

Kass decided she'd tried pushing her luck enough, and did her best to get more comfortable on the couch. She was becoming more and more aware of just how much her balls weighed now. She was already front-heavy, and this didn't help matters. Now her legs were no doubt going to be under as much stress as her back usually was, but she'd bought military-grade support bras to help manage her sizable bust so she wasn't exactly sure what she was to do about her new predicament. The idea of bras specifically for her balls still felt like an alien concept to her.

The other guard came back while she was pondering her situation, and they all returned to silence. A room this big being so quiet was unnerving, but once Kass had downed her glass of water and her dehydration began to ease, she decided to try and get some rest while she could. She lay back against the soft cushions of the sofa and shut her eyes again.

--- --- ---

She was woken up by a sharp elbow to the shoulder, and Kass snapped her eyes open again in time to see the female guard standing back to attention, as the groaning of the large wooden doors echoed through the colossal reception area. No one stood at the entrance, and it took another elbow and a gesture from the guards for her to realise that she was to go inside. Kass could feel the nerves gathering again in the pit of her stomach, and a pressure balling up at her temples. She stood up from the couch, doing her best to keep her legs from visibly shaking, and walked towards the imposing doors.

The room she entered into was just as lavish, if not more so than the foyer. Plenty of floor space covered in the same luxurious carpet, and a ceiling that was tall enough that she could probably fit the Wayward Wanderer in here and it would only just brush against the top. Around her, she was surrounded by various dark, wooden shelves that held all kinds of awards and memorabilia, such a different atmosphere to the sparse space that Kass kept for herself. The walls were dark brown, trimmed with red, everything about this place screamed luxury. The far wall opened into a vast window overlooking the skyline of the Sirius Station, with a view she never thought she would get. She wasn't in the Pleasure Palace anymore, she'd been taken elsewhere, to one of the highest towers on the station.

"Ahem." Kass heard someone clearing their throat behind her and she turned away from one impressive view, to another one. A giant of a woman stood before her, clad in a fitted business suit, with a tight, form-fitting blazer and a skirt that stretched all the way down beyond her knees. If Kass had to guess, this woman was a bit over 7 foot tall, and her suit helped to accent her shapely hourglass figure. On her body, her breasts were relatively well proportioned, but Kass had to guess that they were easily a match for her own, and her waist was narrow enough to accentuate the flare of her hips.

Kass watched her stride into the room, and suddenly the vast scale of everything made sense. Everything here, from this room to the foyer outside was made to be in scale with this woman. To mark this out as her domain, and to make anyone who dared to intrude into her domain feel small and insignificant compared to her. Kass couldn't argue with the results, the way this woman carried herself bore immense power with it, and one that Kass did not want to be on the bad side of. Too late for that, she guessed.

As this towering woman approached her desk, Kass moved out of her path, back around to the other side of the desk. She waited patiently, watching every move this woman made as each of them was done with purpose and grace. It was absorbing. She sat down at her desk and looked through her assorted documents, taking her own time and patiently organising her own business before finally looking up at Kass.

"Sit." She commanded. Kass looked around and dropped herself into the chair before the desk. She stares at Kass, looking her up and down. Kass felt like she was being x-rayed, but she sat there and let it happen, once again trying to regain her composure. She hated feeling this vulnerable, but she knew she was in deep shit, and she didn't want to dig the hole any deeper by making a scene.

After what felt like a minute of being scanned down to the atomic level, she finally looked up and locked her eyes on Kass'. "My name is Ranya, I am the Regional Director of the Eros Corporation, the owner and proprietor of the Premiere Pleasure Palaces here on the Sirius Station, and in well over a hundred different star systems." She spoke in an even, measured voice, as if she had given this speech a hundred times before. But even then it was in a way that promised power behind its tones. "I'm sure by now you have come to realise why you are here?"

Kass waited for a moment to make sure that it was a question and not just a statement. "Yes. Yes, I think so." She felt so annoyingly weak compared to this Ranya, and that was a feeling that Kass was not used to. "I let my urges... get the better of me."

"If that's what you call destroying not only the bed in one of my suites but cracking the floor, caving in the walls and breaking several liquid and electrical conduits, draining power from the entire floor. Then yes, I guess you could say that." Kass looked on in horror. She knew it was bad, but to have done that level of damage... She always thought she'd be better than that. She always strode around on her high horse knowing that she was a Hyper futanari who could control her urges enough to prevent them from being destructive. Now she was just as bad as the rest of them.

"And that is hardly the worst of it. The girl, Amy, has had to be removed from the building by a cargo lifter and taken to a facility to be drained. Rousing her to consciousness is a fruitless effort, as she is still feeling the aftershocks of the orgasms that you gave her, and she slips right back into unconsciousness." Kass' stomach plummeted. That hit her harder than damaging the room could have ever done. Destroyed property could be paid for, repaired and rebuilt. But destroying someone's mind and their body? That was hard to come back from.

"I'd be impressed if it wasn't going to cost the company nearly 200,000 credits to cover the extent of the damages. A cost that a simple Spacer like you couldn't nearly hope to cover in any reasonable amount of time." Kass looked back up as Ranya began drumming her fingers on the table, staring just over her shoulder.

"I'm not in the habit of Bankrupting people, Kassidy. I like to find a way that they can be useful to me in the long term" The look of shock on her face must have been pretty obvious. It had been a while since she'd heard her full name. "Oh yes, I know who you are. Your documents are still on file, and it wasn't hard for me to have my people look you up. But official documents hardly paint a full picture, do they? Official logs state your occupation as a 'Courier', but we both know that this far out, that is just the polite way of saying 'Smuggler' or 'Mercenary' don't we Kassidy?"

A faint smile was beginning to play across that beautiful face, and it was getting harder for Kass to be able to keep her cool. This woman was so powerful, and so beautiful that Kass was finding it hard not to be a little bit turned on by her. She pulled her robe as tight as she could around herself, desperate for Ranya to not notice the state she was putting her in.

"H-how can I be of assistance?" Kass asked, fighting to keep her voice neutral. Ranya once again looked her up and down, before asking:

"Tell me, Kassidy, what do you know of the Aphrodite?"

Kass hadn't been expecting that line of questioning. She was expecting to be asked if she could smuggle some illicit substances out of the sector without anyone noticing. That was the usual arrangement.

"Only the basics," she responded once she could gather herself again, "They were the first space-faring species to make contact with the human race. They shared with us the technology for interstellar travel and then vanished."

Ranya laughed softly, and what a beautiful laugh it was. "I suppose that's partly true, yes. The Aphrodite were indeed the first species to communicate directly with us. They arrived on Earth and shared with us... such wisdom." Ranya spoke with a wistfulness, as if she had lived through it herself, though that was impossible.

"Legend has it that they were so beautiful that they were named after an ancient Earth deity of love. The legend also says that they had the power to transform themselves, to fulfil anything your heart could desire."

"They were shape-changers?" Kass asked. She'd never heard of anything like that before.

"Indeed. They were a species that gained enlightenment through their expressions of their sexuality. It allowed them a freedom of creativity and expression that launched them into a golden age, and they wished to share it with the universe."

Kass could see where this was going, and she knew she wasn't going to like it one bit. "So then they met humanity?"

"Indeed." This time the word was more solemn. "They gave us the secrets of interstellar travel and the freedom of expressing our own sexuality. It didn't take long for humanity to weaponise it." The silence that fell over them was heavy. Both of them could feel the weight of the shame that it carried.

"So why are you telling me this? Why is it important?" Kass asked, breaking the silence in an attempt to get back on topic.

"The Eros Corporation has been contacted by someone claiming to be one of the Aphrodite," Ranya responded, once again regaining her formal, professional tone. "They say that after several centuries of isolation they wish to re-broker some degree of communication. To see if they can correct some of the mistakes they may have made in the past."

Ranya stood from her chair and leaned over her desk. In doing so she gave Kass a direct view straight down her blazer to the hidden valley of cleavage contained within. She pushed a button on her desk and spoke softly into the intercom. Kass struggled to make out the words.

"We have a need of covert transportation. No one can know that we are attempting to contact the Aphrodite. It could start a war, and that is the last thing we need."

Kass finally began to put together what this Ranya, one of the most powerful women in the sector, could want from her.

"And you want me to transport your agent, or negotiator, to the Aphrodite? How do you know you can trust me?"

"Because if you break this agreement, if the rumours start to spread about the Aphrodite, I will know it was you. And you seem like a smart enough girl to know a good deal when you're getting one."

She was right. For what Kass had done this was a pretty good deal she was getting away with. "And once I do this for you, we're even right?"

"Oh my dear Kassidy, of course not. It will take far more than transporting my representative to pay off the damages that you have done." This time Ranya's laugh was almost cruel and incredibly condescending. Kass was on the edge of snapping back a retort when the large doors opened up once again behind her.

Curiosity pulled on Kass, telling her to look around and see who had walked in, but her own sense of pride told her to sit facing forwards and not show any interest. Kass' pride won out, she'd already lost enough to this woman and she was not willing to let her take any more.

"Ah, Grace, so glad you could join us." Ranya's tone once again becoming professional and smooth. Kass could tell she loved to let it slip, to let down the professional facade, to let go. Kass could relate, but also knew the importance of staying in control. It was letting her control slip that got her in this position after all. Ranya stood and walked around her desk, greeting her guest personally. Kass' view remained steadfastly locked on the view out the window opposite her. She could hear the pair of them mumbling something behind her, before moving back towards the desk.

Ranya retook her seat and gestured to the woman she had brought with her, who now stood to the side of the large desk between Kass and Ranya. "Grace, may I introduce you to Kassidy, the pilot we have... recruited to transport you to your rendezvous"

Kass looked over at Grace and found something rather unique. Her skin was pale, almost ghostly, were it not for what looked like a pale blue glow that made her look almost... angelic. She wore a dress of pure white that seemed to pour off her body, no doubt to aid in the angelic comparisons; and her silver hair cascaded over her shoulders in a luxurious mane, glowing with the same sky blue aura that suffused her skin.

She was lithe and thin, with few curves to speak of, but her face was... Well, it was adorable, cute, and a little bit impish. She saw Kass looking her up and down and she smiled. What a smile it was. It was like a promise of peace, happiness and contentment all rolled into one. And her eyes, a beautiful deep blue, held so much patience in them. But there was an intelligence behind them as well. As her smile promised her everything she could want, her eyes told her something else, if only she could figure out what it was.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Kass." Her voice was like a song, one that she never wanted to end. She wished that she could listen to her voice forever. But those eyes... They were trying to tell her something. That something about this woman was... Hypnotic.

Kass snapped out of it, she looked over this woman again and could see it now. Sure, she was good looking and cute, but somehow she had convinced her she was the most beautiful woman in the galaxy. She'd put her under a trance. Grace looked at her now and noticed the confused and angry look on Kass' face.

"Don't worry, I tend to have that effect on people" she laughed. "I'm a Psion. I can read people's minds and make them think what I want them to think."

Kass arched an eyebrow in Ranya's direction, "And this is the person you're sending to negotiate with the Aphrodite, the one that can manipulate them into thinking whatever you want?"

"Oh, nothing quite so dramatic as that I assure you. Grace's powers as a Psion have their limits, and we don't want to risk upsetting the Aphrodite. However, we also know precious little about them since they vanished, so we need someone who can be prepared for their own... unique abilities."

Kass was still dubious, but she wasn't in the habit of questioning her employer, especially not one whom she was so heavily indebted to. Kass leaned back into her chair and looked between the two women, trying to force a confident smile onto her face. "It doesn't look like I have much of a choice now, does it?"

"That's what I like to hear," Ranya responded, turning towards the computer terminal to her side. After a few inputs to the terminal, the lights in the room dimmed as a hologram appeared above her desk. "This is your destination, the Cygna Majoris system. You are to head there without delay."

"Cygna Majoris!" Kass exclaimed, "That's nearly 2 weeks away by hyper jumping, nearly 3 if you want me to be covert about it!" She quickly jumped to her feet in outrage, dislodging her robe as she did so. She did her best to readjust it over her exposed breasts without breaking eye contact with Ranya, though she did have the feeling that someone else might be staring at her.

"Not to mention my ship isn't designed to carry passengers. I'm a cargo smuggler, not a passenger liner."

"Don't you worry about that. I already have a crew making the necessary modifications"

"If you've laid one finger on my ship..."

"You'll what? Exactly? The hundreds of thousands of credits worth of damage you did to my establishment are enough for me to have you locked away for a very long time! You're just lucky that I had need of your services." Ranya was speaking low now, with a threatening rumble in the back of her voice that promised that every word she spoke was true.

"You are in no position to be making threats, Miss Kassidy, so I highly recommend that you stop complaining and come to terms with your situation."

Kass held her icy glare for a moment, before looking away. She knew she'd lost this one, but there was still some way she could salvage it. Kass took several calming breaths before returning to look at Ranya, who still held herself high, but seemed also to be calming herself again.

"Director Ranya, I hate to tell you this, but I caused this damage to your building after only 10 days. There's no way I can manage to pull this trip off without stopping."

"10 days you say... Well, I'm sure we can help to ease this burden for the time being. Is it not possible that you could relieve yourself on the way there?"

"I wouldn't want to risk it on my own ship. It's basically held together with sealant tape at this point."

Ranya tapped a thoughtful finger against her chin for a moment, almost sarcastically. "Have you not tried to contain your emissions?"

"I've never found anything capable of holding my cum without breaking, no."

"Well then perhaps you are in luck. The Eros Corporation R&D department may just have the thing for you." She pushed another button on her console and the hologram changed, becoming something similar to one of the revolving advertisements she'd seen on her entrance to the Sirius Station.

"Our new hyper brand of condoms are about to hit the market. We know that they are relatively useless to most hypers since removing them can become... messy. Though we intend to market this more as a cleaning and containment aid."

She shut off the hologram, and the light level rose once again in the room. "I think you will make the perfect test subject, given your circumstances."

"I don't want to be your guinea pig..." Kass responded, knowing that she was losing more and more control of the situation as time went by.

Director Ranya sighed, "Well like you said, I don't see that you have any other choice, my dear. Now, I believe our business here is concluded. One of the guards outside will escort you to your new room where you may clean up and rest before your journey. I will have someone notify you once the necessary modifications have been made to your ship."

Kass glared at Director Ranya after the sudden dismissal, but she got nothing in response. She turned to look at Grace who stood there, staring out of the window. Getting a response from neither woman, she turned and stomped out of the office.