Kass Visits Lexi @ House of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers

This all took place over about 10 to 20 minutes. Then one after the other, they each stepped closer to us and spewed their hot cum on our faces and tits. We were both covered in cum above the waist. It dripped of our chins and our erect nipples. Lucy and Lacy cleaned some of the cum off with their lips ands tongues. Lexi and I also cleaned each other a little, but ultimately a shower would be necessary to get off all the cum. The men each came by and kissed the top of our heads and tweaked a nipple as they left. They told us how much they had enjoyed us and that they all wanted to have us again.

Lexi and I hugged and told each other that the last three hours was wilder than anything we had done together. We both admitted we had never even seen that much cum at one time much less had felt it on our bodies.

Lucy and Lacy helped us to our quarters where we showered and fell into bed to sleep the rest of the day and night.

This House of Dreams group of stories will continue with Incredible Kass and her friend Sexy Lexi. More characters will be introduced as we continue this particular adventure. Next on the agenda is the Football Fuck featuring entertaining a college football team at the House of dreams.

I love feedback and so do the girls. Criticism with no substance or suggestions is useless, but I can certainly improve and appreciate your interest. Share your thoughts with me.

ROGO46

rogo46
rogo46
27 Followers