Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I asked her, "Traci, what has gotten into you today?"

She answered me, "Todd, I have been thinking about Sophia Gamboa all night. We started at UIUC at the same time, and she is one of the wildest women I have ever met in my life. She told me that her parents were killed in a car accident when she was in junior high, and her brother basically raised her. He helped her through puberty by showing her how to use pads and holding her when her cramps got bad. He taught her about the 'Birds and the Bees' and introduced her to orgasms by letting her suck his cock and eating her pussy. Those two are not your typical brother and sister and are almost as close as we are."

I looked at her stunned, and then asked, "Do you think that Richard knows about what we are planning?"

Traci grinned and said, "Before we went home at the end of the Spring term, Sophia told me that the only thing her brother hadn't done was take her virginity. She said that he felt uncomfortable about doing that and hoped she could find someone to do it for her instead of him."

That conversation was still on my mind that afternoon when a powerful hand grabbed my shoulder in the hallway of the Arts Building, and I heard Richard's voice ask, "Todd, you got a minute?"

He pulled me into an empty classroom and after he shut the door, he said, "Old friend, I think you know what I want to talk to you about, don't you?" When I nodded, he continued, "My sister Sophia and I are very close, so I'll cut to the chase. Since our parents died, I have tried to be both mother and father to my little sister. I have done everything I could for her but there is one thing I feel uncomfortable about doing."

He took a breath and continued, "I know about your relationship with your sister, and the reputation you have gained since coming here is legendary. The fact that you have bedded the hottest MILF in Lincoln Park, the way you put Adam Ruggieri in his place, and the way all the women on campus rave about your sexual performance speaks for itself. I would love to make love to my sister, but I am afraid I might hurt her and make her hate me. For that reason, I am happy that you have agreed to do this service for us."

I stared, slack jawed at my classmate, and finally said, "Wow Rich, I'm glad you are OK with this. When I found out that it was your sister I was deflowering, I was afraid you were going to break my legs for defiling her."

He gave me a bear hug and said, "I would never do that to you Todd. You are an honorable man and have never taken anything that was not offered freely to you. When I first heard about this, I was concerned, but when Connie Howard told me what a great lover you were, I knew my sister would be getting the best. By the way, do you think that Sophia and I could swap with Traci and you sometime next month?"

I answered, "Rich, I'll have to ask Traci about that. I can't speak for her on a matter like this, so I won't be able to make any promises."

We shook hands and parted company. It took me almost until I reached the Coffeehouse for my pulse rate and blood pressure to return to normal, and when I sat next to Traci, she could tell I had something on my mind. She waited for me to talk, and when I did, everything came spilling out of me at breakneck speed, as I told her about my meeting with Richard.

Traci absorbed every syllable, and finally said, "So Sophia's brother is OK with you deflowering his sister."

When I nodded, she continued, "So he wants you to fuck his sister. He doesn't want to be her first because he's afraid of hurting her?"

I pulled myself back together, and said, "Richard said he didn't want her to hate him if he hurt her. Evidently she had been trying to talk him into taking her virginity for some time."

Traci giggled and said, "She told me about that last Fall before we came home for Christmas break."

When I looked at her puzzled, Traci said, "I actually knew most of that already. I didn't know that Richard wanted to fuck me though. I'm not at all comfortable doing something like that. Todd, yours is the only flesh and blood cock I've had in my pussy, other than Kiko's, and I don't think that really counts. I really didn't want to have anyone else's cock in me other than the man I fall in love with and decide to marry. I hope that isn't a deal breaker?"

I kissed Traci and said, "I told him that would be your choice, and didn't promise him anything. Perhaps we can invite them to join us over the Labor Day weekend at Evelynn's place in Indiana. I'm certain the other ladies would enjoy him, and he would provide the ladies with a second cock to ride. I think Toddy could use a reprieve."

Just then, Debbie and Lisa came into the Coffeehouse, and sat across from us. When Debbie asked what Traci and I had been discussing, Traci said, "We were talking about Todd's next 'customer' tomorrow evening."

Lisa asked, "Oh my. Is the young lady someone we know?"

I looked at Traci and when she nodded, I answered, "She is Richard Gamboa's younger sister, Sophia. She works in the Print Shop and has been one of Traci's dormmates in Urbana for the last two years."

Lisa and Debbie looked at each other and Debbie said, "Richard Fucking Gamboa has a sister?"

Traci smiled and said, "Yes he does. He raised his baby sister by himself after their parents died in an auto accident. He did his best to teach her everything about life and sex, but according to what he told Todd today, he was afraid of hurting her if he took her cherry, so he's asked my brother to 'do the deed'."

Debbie and Lisa stared at me, then at Traci, and finally at each other. then they looked at us and said in unison, "NO SHIT?"

Traci and I just smiled and nodded. Finally, I said, "I don't think Richard would like any of us spreading rumors or even the truth about what we are planning. You do know he is a sixth degree Black Belt and can break eight 1" pine boards with his fist, don't you? I think it would be a good idea to keep quiet about this, OK?"

Both women made the motion like they were zipping their lips shut, locking it and throwing away the key.

We spent the next hour talking about all the other gossip that was being passed around on campus. Later, we all went home, and after dinner, Traci asked me, "Todd, would you like to take some nude photos of Sophia and I after you deflower her tomorrow?"

I smiled as I said, "Traci, if Sophia is comfortable with me photographing you and her in the nude, I would love to. I would also love to photograph the two of you 'enjoying each other as well some explicit shots of her alone."

After we made love and were holding each other in bed, she said, "Todd, you are the best brother in the world." When I told her that she was the best sister in the world, we kissed and soon fell asleep.

Wednesday was one of those days I thought would ever end, but when it finally did, Traci and I made it to our apartment at 5PM. Traci changed the sheets on our bed as I loaded my F3 with a fresh roll of Ektachrome and got a new white towel to capture Rachael's discharge.

When I heard the knock at the door, I went into the bathroom and undressed. As we had planned, she brought Sophia into the bedroom and the two undressed each other. When Traci said, "OK Todd, we're ready for you, I walked through the door into the bedroom, and when I saw Sophia for the first time nude, Toddy went from half hard to full attention.

She was the same height as Traci, but her boobs were much larger, and did not sag at all. They were topped with large bright pink nipples that stuck out nearly a half inch and were surrounded by pink silver dollar sized areolas. Her waist was as slim as Traci's, but her hips were much fuller and rounder. While the hair on her head was died dark green, the rest of her was completely hairless, and her vulva was a plump camel toe, that was already be leaking.

When I finally looked at her face, she was smiling shyly, and when I walked over to her, she grasped Toddy with both hands and said, "Wow Todd, he really is as big as Traci said he was."

When I bent down, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her on the lips, she moaned and went limp. I picked her semi-conscious body up and carried her over to the bed, placing her on the new white towel I had put there earlier. I knelt next to the bed, and when she opened her eyes, I kissed her again. She kissed me back, and when we broke the kiss, she said, "Oh Todd, I feel more excited than I ever have been before. Please make love to me and make me a woman."

When I started kissing her on her neck and worked her way down to her breasts she started to purr like a contented kitten, and when I swirled my tongue around her nipples she started to moan. When I sucked on her nipples, she started to shake, and when I looked at her vulva, I saw her juices starting to flow from it, so I knew it was time to take her to the next level.

I spread her legs and climbed onto the bed between them. Then lowered my face to her vulva and used my fingers to spread her Labia Majora open and saw the pinkest, wettest Labia Minora I had ever seen.

I stuck my tongue into it, and when I licked her from her perineum to her mound, she orgasmed and squirted all over my face. Then I saw that her hood had retracted, and a beautiful little pearl colored clitoris the size of a kitchen match head was peaking out at me. When I gave her a lick, she had another orgasm.

Her reactions told me she was ready, so I positioned myself between her legs, used right hand spread her Labia open, while my left hand aimed Toddy at the entrance of her virginal vagina. I eased his head into the entrance of Sophia's tight vagina and pushed in until I felt her hymen. I stopped until her eyes opened.

Then I asked her, "Sophia, are you ready?"

When she nodded, I started to push into her. When I felt her barrier yield, her eyes flew wide open and she screamed, "OH GOD THAT HURTS!"

I stopped pushing then, but when she wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed my body, her embrace caused me to drive Toddy the rest of the way into her tight, no longer virginal vagina. I don't know how it happened, but our bodies came to rest with our pubic bones touching, and I was completely buried inside of her.

We both took a breath, and she spoke first, saying, "Wow, that was intense, but now I feel wonderful. I want to feel you cum inside me now Todd. I'm on the pill, and I'm safe, so fuck me now PLEASE!"

I did as this beautiful young woman asked, and we started our 'dance of love'. I pulled out slowly until only Toddy's head was inside of her and eased him back inside. As I felt her relax, I gradually increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts, and soon Sophia was meeting me with thrusts of her own.

Soon we were slamming into each other with so much intensity that our bodies were making a loud clapping sound when we collided. I lost track of time, but when I felt her vagina start to spasm on Toddy, I lost control and unloaded my seed into her.

We both stopped moving as I felt her vagina milk Toddy, and we stared into each other's eyes like we had been long time lovers. We kissed, and when I felt Toddy shrinking inside her, I pulled back, and we both watched our combined fluids pour out of her onto the towel.

Sophia sat up, grabbed Toddy, and swallowed as much of him as she could, and sucked him clean. When she finished, she said, "Yummy, we taste good together."

I kissed her and tasted our combined fluids and said, "Yes we do."

Then I got off the bed, and Traci led her friend into the bathroom where I knew they were going to share a bubble bath.

I grabbed the soiled towel and my camera and took them into the kitchenette where I spread the towel on the countertop. I photographed the stained towel and went back into the bedroom, opened the curtains on the windows to let in the late afternoon sunlight, and waited for my sister and Sophia.

When the two ladies walked through the doors wrapped in towels, and saw me holding my camera, they dropped the towels and posed for me. Then Traci led her friend to the bed and I took photos of them kissing, licking, caressing, and fondling each other's boobs and nether regions. Then Traci posed Sophia so that I could photograph every bit of her beautiful nude body. After I had captured a dozen images showing her from every angle, I moved in and took close-up photos of her beautiful smiling face, her amazingly photogenic boobs and ass, and her newly deflowered pussy, which she held wide open for me.

When Traci noticed that Toddy had rejuvenated, she asked if she could take photos of Sophia and I together. I handed the camera to my sister, and Traci took photos of Sophia and I kissing, me sucking on her boobs, her sucking on Toddy, and then took several close-ups of my cock and her pussy at various stages of insertion.

When Traci was done photographing us, we were still on the bed with Sophia on top of me and Toddy completely inserted in her vagina. She kissed me and said, "Todd, I really enjoyed today, I hope we can do this again very soon."

I was holding her boobs as I looked into her eyes and said, "Sophia, I thought this was only going to be a one-time thing. I agreed to do this for your brother because he was afraid of hurting you. He didn't want you to hate him if it hurt when you lost your virginity."

When both Traci and her both giggled, and I knew I'd been had. Finally, Sophia said, "Todd, last year when Traci told me how big your cock was, I decided that it was you and not my brother I wanted to be my first. My brother may have a big ego, but his cock is only slightly larger than average. I know this because I have been sucking it and swallowing his cum for the last three years. I told him I was scared to let him fuck me, and when he suggested that you could be my first, I let him think it was a good idea to have a 'professional' take my virginity."

Then Sophia started to ride me, and I motioned for Traci to join us on the bed. She put down the camera and straddled my face. My sister rode my tongue, and kissed her friend, and the three of us spent the rest of the night enjoying each other.

Eventually we fell asleep cuddling each other, and in the morning, we had another romp. When we went to the bathroom together afterwards, Sophia saw Traci and I peeing together and licking each other clean afterward. When we finished, she said, "That is the most intimate thing I have ever seen two people do."

We shared a bath and got dressed. When we walked into the kitchenette, the towel was still there, and when she asked about it, I explained Eldon's 'Art Project'. I had her sign the towel with a sharpie, photographed it, and I saved it with the others. We ate breakfast together and talked about our futures. As Sophia was getting ready to leave, she remembered that she had my books in her oversized purse.

When she handed them to me, she said, "Todd, the photographs in these books are really beautiful. I didn't understand all of what you wrote about in your narrative, but I could follow enough to know that may of these animals are in danger of disappearing and should be protected. I hope that Dr. Burdette appreciates the amazing job you've done and gives you high grades on your projects."

Then I remembered what Richard had suggested about wanting to swap with Traci and I, and mentioned it to Sophia, telling her that I was the only man who my sister had made love to. Sophia told Traci, "Sweetie, you don't have to worry about that. I won't have any trouble keeping my brother satisfied for quite some time."

Then I told Sophia about the orgy we were going to attend at Evelynn's place in the Indiana Dunes over the Labor Day weekend. I told her I would approach our friends and ask them if we could invite her and Richard. She was very excited, and I told her I would get in touch with her as soon as I talked to Evelynn.

We all kissed and hugged and left the apartment together. When we got to Fullerton, we separated and went our separate ways. My first stop was Professor Burdette's office to turn in my two projects. The professor was not in yet, but his secretary accepted my books and the introduction letters I had already written, logging them in and giving me a receipt for each of them.

Since I had no classes on Thursday, I spent the rest of the day developing and printing the 36 exposures that Traci and I had taken the previous day. I made an 8" X 10" print of the towel stain for Eldon and made 3" X 5" prints of the 'keeper' images that Traci and I had taken of our romp with Sophia.

It was early afternoon, so I thought I would take a chance and go by Eldon's place to see if he was home.

I was surprised when Connie answered the door wearing only a towel, and invited me in. She dropped the towel and said, "Get undressed and fuck me Todd, I'm horny."

I complied with her request, I'm only human after all. I feasted on her beautiful boobs as she rode Toddy, and just before I came, she turned around and sat on my face. We both came together as we drank each other's juices, and afterward she sucked me hard again. Next, we fucked doggie style, and ended up in a romantic gentle missionary lovemaking session, where we held each other and kissed sweetly as we came back to earth.

Finally, she bent down and sucked me clean before getting up and going to the bathroom. While she was gone, I redressed and when she came back she was wearing a peasant blouse and floral skirt that were different than the ones she wore the last time I saw her. I showed her the manila envelope and told her I had another subject for Eldon's art project.

Connie told me that Eldon and Tracy were in Streator visiting Papa and Mama. When she asked me who the 'model' was, I told her it was Richard Gamboa's sister Sophia, and showed her the prints from the previous night.

She smiled as she looked at them, and finally said, "Sophia is very beautiful. It's hard to believe that she came from the same sperm and eggs as Richard."

I agreed with her and added, "Sophia is one of the most passionate lovers I have ever had. By the way, thanks for whatever you said to Richard. I was uneasy about doing his sister because we weren't the best of friends, but when he mentioned that you had given my performance a glowing review, his whole attitude about me changed."

Connie smiled and said, "Todd, you are, by far the best lover I have had in my life. While Richard is a good lover, he is only slightly better than Eldon. You, however, are lightyears beyond the two of them combined." Then she asked, "Are you and Traci busy tonight? I was wondering if I could come over and spend the night with you."

I smiled and said, "Connie, I'm sure that Traci would love it if you came over to our apartment this evening. In fact, if you could stay the weekend, I think that our friends Debbie and Lisa would enjoy you as well."

Connie jumped up from the table, and as she rushed to the bathroom, she said, "Wait right there, I'll be ready in a sec."

Ten minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom with her hair styled and her makeup applied to perfection. She grabbed her purse and said, "OK Todd, I ready, let's go."

I left the towel photo on their kitchen table, stood, held out my arm, and she hooked her arm in mine as we walked out of the Howard's apartment together. A little over five minutes later, Connie and I walked into the Coffeehouse, and saw that Traci was waiting for me.

Connie sat next to Traci in my usual spot, so I sat across from them on the other side of the booth. I didn't say anything as my sister and my first crush caught up on old times, and when their conversation started to wane, I said, "Traci, Connie is alone until Monday, and would like to spend the night tonight and perhaps the weekend at our place. Do you think Debbie and Lisa will mind if she joins us?"