Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 06

Story Info
Love wins out after all.
15.2k words
4.65
4.4k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to finish this story. I had some health issues followed by a serious case of writer's block. If any of you are reading this story for the first time, it will really help you understand the characters and the story line if you read the other five chapters first.

Kassandra, Chapter Six, Love Is All We Need

After all that has happened, it is our love that wins out in the end.

After I had soaked for a half hour in a hot Epsom salts bath that Traci had prepared for me, I started to feel human again. I decided it was a combination of all of the hiking, sleeping on the cold ground in the woods, and the thousand plus miles I had driven that had weakened me to the point where fucking a sixty year-old sexual dynamo had finally done me in. Traci joined me in the tub when she noticed me showing signs of life, and she started fondling Toddy. When he got fully erect, she said, "Thank God Todd, you really had me worried."

I smiled and said, "I was as worried too little sister. I was beginning to think that Mary had put something in my food to mess with my libido. Now I realize that driving over a thousand miles, sleeping outdoors on the cold ground, and walking nearly fifty miles over a week weakened me to the point where the sex I had with Mary wiped me out."

We got out of the tub because the water had become tepid, dried each other, Traci asked, "Todd, have you peed since you got home?" When I said I hadn't but had to, she said, "Hold it, please," and left the room.

She came back a few minutes later with an empty juice bottle. She handed it to me and said, "Filler up Todd." I did as she asked because I really had to pee bad, and when I handed it back to her she said, "I met a guy on campus while you were gone who works in the organic chemistry lab. He was really hitting on me hard and said he would do anything for me I wanted. I have had a funny feeling about Mary, since Kassandra told us that Boris and Natasha were 'in the clear', so I'm going to have him test your urine to see if she was trying to drug you."

Then we went to the kitchenette where we ate the dinner she had waiting in the warm oven for us until I was able to eat. As we ate, she shared all the recent gossip she had heard on campus while I was gone. She finished by telling me that Chloe had a virgin waiting for me to deflower, and that we would be having 'dinner' with her on Wednesday evening.

After we ate, Traci and I went to bed together and made gentle love until we fell asleep in each other's arms. When I awoke, I realized that Toddy felt rejuvenated, and when I drove him into Traci's vagina, she said, "Now that's what I've been waiting for since you left, Big Brother!"

When I unloaded into my sister's vagina during her second orgasm, I felt invigorated, and was relieved that my exhaustion from the previous day was short lived. This scare made me realize that what happened the day before was a wake-up call that I needed to stop abusing my body and start taking better care of myself.

After breakfast we went our separate ways, Traci to her nude modeling, and me to my classes and labs. By the end of the day I had processed my most recent transparencies, made the final selections of the ones I would use, and printed the images I needed for both of my projects.

I went to the coffeehouse where Traci, Debbie, and Lisa were waiting for me. When I sat down next to Traci, she handed me an envelope and whispered, "Todd, Mary tried to poison you."

I opened the envelope and saw sheet of paper with from the DePaul University Physical Chemistry Laboratory letterhead. On the page were a list of substances and numbers. Most of it looked like gibberish to me but a few of the words, like 'Lead' and 'Arsenic' caught my eye. I folded the paper and put it back in the envelope. Then I whispered in my sister's ear "I need to show this to Kassandra." My sister nodded in agreement, and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

Once inside, I called Kassandra, and when she answered on the third ring, I said, "Something has come up. Can I see you right away?" When she said she was home and to come right up, I thanked her and disconnected the call.

When I got back to the table, I apologized to the ladies and told them that something had come up, and I had to take care of it. I left the Coffeehouse and went directly to Kassandra's apartment. I knocked on the door, and when Kassandra opened it, I rushed past her and she closed the door behind me.

She looked at me and said, "Todd, what's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I handed her the envelope, and as she read what was on it, she turned ashen. She took my hand and said, "What is this Todd, and where did you get it?"

I gave her the Cliff's Notes version of my trip until I arrived at Mary's house. Then I told her about Mary being alone in the house and described in intimate detail everything we did together as well as what she fed me. I told her how tired I was when I got home and how Toddy seemed to be less responsive than normal.

I told her about Traci making me pee in a bottle, and that she had it analyzed at DePaul's chemistry lab by a friend of hers.

Kassandra said, "Todd, my understanding of poisons is minimal, but a few items on this list look like some of those the East Germans used to use. I need to make a phone call."

She picked up her phone and dialed. When the person on the other end of the phone answered she started talking in that strange language I had heard her use before. The conversation soon turned heated, and finally she yelled into the phone in English, "YOU STUPID FUCKERS, YOU ALMOST KILLED TODD!"

She listened for a while, and finally calmed down. She returned to the strange language and finally hung up."

She put her phone down and kissed me passionately. Then she said, "My assumption that Boris and Natasha were in the clear was true. The real danger seems to have been Mary Elsworth. Her parents were two of the East German spies that were shot and killed along with Rolf and Ingrid Seigfried while trying to escape to Canada fifteen years ago. Mary was not even on our radar at the time because she was attending college in Frankfurt when her parents died trying to evade capture. Our people considered her to be a low value target until Katrina's school in France was bombed. It was decided then that Mary would have to be 'eliminated'. Our people had been poisoning her food supply since then, and she was just found dead by the park rangers yesterday."

She took a breath and said, "You need to see the 'Company' doctor, right now Todd." She made another call and went into the bedroom to tell Katrina that we would be gone for a while. Next, we went downstairs and exited the door to the alley. One of those nondescript black sedans with blacked out windows was waiting for us, and as soon as we got in, a black hood was placed over my head and tied around loosely my neck.

We were driven to what sounded like Lower Wacker Drive, and then the car stopped. I was led still blinded by the hood, by what felt like two large men through a doorway and into an elevator. When the elevator stopped, I was led down what sounded like a hallway, and into what appeared to be a soundproof room. Kassandra took my hand and sat me down in a chair, and when the two men left, she removed the hood.

Soon a man dressed like Walter White, aka Heisenberg, when he was cooking methamphetamines, entered the room. Without saying a word, he grabbed my right arm and prepared to stick a needle in me. As he wrapped the rubber band around my arm, Kassandra said, "Make a fist please Todd." I did as she told me, and the man stuck the needle in, filled four vials with my blood, pulled out the needle, and left the room. Kassandra put a piece of gauze on my arm and held it in place with her finger while she secured it with a piece of adhesive tape.

A few minutes later another man came into the room, dressed like the first and whispered something to Kassandra. She handed him the envelope I had given her to him, and he left.

We sat in that room for what seemed like hours until the men in the trench coats and fedoras came back in. Kassandra put my hood back on, and we were escorted out of the building and driven back to our apartment building.

After we got out of the car, Kassandra removed the hood and tossed it into the back seat before shutting the door. We walked upstairs and when we entered her apartment, Traci and Katrina were waiting for us.

Kassandra sat us all down and said. "Todd, you were very lucky, the toxins you ingested were not sufficient to cause any permanent damage and should be completely out of your system in a week or so. It seems that Mary had realized that she was being poisoned and killed herself with a cyanide pill, according to the tox screen the local coroner did this morning."

Traci butted in and said, "So was that old Bitch trying to poison my brother?"

Kassandra answered her, "It looks that way Traci. None of the drugs the 'enemy' normally uses showed up in your brother's blood. The only things they found were some diluted rat poison and some heavy metals, but the concentrations were not strong enough to cause any permanent harm."

Then she looked at me and said, "Todd, I've got some stuff in my medicine cabinet that works like a full body cleanse. It will give you the shits for a few days, but you will feel much stronger when we're done with the treatment. In the mean-time, our people are dismantling Mary's house and searching every board, shingle, and nail for any evidence that will lead to anyone else who might be involved."

I spoke next, "Kassandra, Mary was alone in the house when I got there. I know you said that Boris and Natasha were cleared by your people, but what happened to Amber, David, and the rest of her guests? Were they all foreign agents too?"

Kassandra said, "I'm not sure about the others, but Boris and Natasha cooperated with our people, were given new identities, and were relocated. Wherever that is, I was not told. Anyway, by the time we visit Evelynn's place over Labor Day Weekend, Mary's property will look like there was never a house there, and our closest neighbor will be nearly twenty miles away."

Then I remembered what Kassandra had said about flushing the poison out of my body, and asked, "Kassandra, could we wait to start my 'cleanse' until Thursday or Friday? I have my project to finish tomorrow and I have a virgin to deflower on Wednesday."

When my landlady looked at me strangely, I said, "You know about Eldon's and my 'Art Project' don't you?"

When she nodded, I continued, "So far, Eldon has painted the first two canvases, ones of Samantha's and Traci's discharges. Since then I have deflowered Doris the waitress's twin daughters, and Eldon should be painting them next. When Chloe found out what we were doing, she offered to find more 'Maidens' for me to 'service'. Anyway, my next 'client' will be visiting me on Wednesday."

Kassandra smiled and said, "So Todd, are you becoming a professional Cherry Popper?"

I smiled and said, "When Samantha asked me to deflower her, I never considered doing this for anyone else except for Traci, because we had been planning the 'event' since Christmas vacation. You see Kassandra, before Doris's daughters asked me to 'take care of them', I never realized there could ever be a demand for my services. When Chloe suggested that she would be able to supply me with 'customers', her offer made me reconsider what I have been doing in my 'spare time'."

Kassandra took my hands in hers and said, "Todd this is a serious matter, and we will not be able to wait on this. Have you and Traci had sex with since you came home?" When I told her we had, she said, "Traci won't need the whole series like you will, but she will need a quick cleanse and will probably miss a day of modeling."

Traci and I looked at each other and my sister asked, "So when do you want to start the shit storm?"

Kassandra answered, "There's no time like the present," and went into the bathroom. When she came back, she had a large bottle of pills and said to Traci, "Take one every morning and evening for the next three days with water before you eat. Try to increase your intake of fiber so your bowel movements will be less painful, and make sure to drink plenty of water to assure that you are properly hydrated during the day."

Then she said, "Todd, take one of these pills now, and eat something right away. Eat a fiber rich meal three times a day, take one of these pills after you eat, and drink plenty of water. Keep up this regimen for seven days, and don't stay very far from the toilet for the first three or four days."

Then she looked at both of us and said, "Don't be alarmed by the volume or the noxious odors that will accompany your bowel movements, because that is how this cleanse works. Make sure to eat and drink more than you usually do because if you don't you will lose an abnormal amount of weight. Also, please do not drink any alcohol until a full two days after taking the last pill. This regimen sometimes makes people weak and disoriented, and you really don't want to deal with the drunken shits!"

My sister and I smiled at each other, and decided to go back to our apartment, take our first pills and prepare for the onslaught. Once there, we took our first pills, drank large glasses of water, and looked through our refrigerator and cabinets for what we could call 'fiber'. We decided that a trip to the health foods store down the street was necessary.

We walked into the store and were met immediately by Buzz (I really didn't know his name, but the front of his shirt had 'BUZZ' printed on it in big blurry letters). We told him that we were going through a cleanse and were told to eat a high fiber diet by our counselor and asked if he could help us choose what we should be eating. He smiled and handed us boxes of rolled oats, oatmeal, and brown rice. Then he gave us two loaves of bread, one rye and the other whole wheat and two bottles of pure cranberry juice. As he was ringing us up, he said, "I don't have any fresh foods here, but you should eat lots of fresh bananas, apples, and pineapples. Cleanses usually give you the shits and eating fruits will lube up the colon and make pooping less painful."

We thanked him, and I sent Tracy home with what Buzz had given us while I visited the corner market to stock up on fresh fruit. When I got back to the apartment, I heard the toilet flush and saw Traci walking back into the main room looking a bit pale. As soon as I put my groceries on the counter, I felt nature's call, and got to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

I will never forget what we went through for the next five days, but I will not bore you with the gory details of how my sister's and my body reacted while we 'cleansed' ourselves of the toxins I had ingested. Traci seemed to bounce back quicker than I did and was my nurse for my last three days of hell. She even took care of rescheduling my 'appointment' on Wednesday to the following week.

By Saturday, I was beginning to feel human, and by Sunday I was almost back to normal. Traci and I were talking over dinner that night about cutting down on junk food and including more fiber in our diet, when she said, "Todd, do you feel up to fooling around? I've been really horny for the last two days, but I didn't want to bother you until you were better."

I saw my phone on the counter, so I picked it up and called Kassandra. When she answered and heard my voice, she asked me how I was feeling. I told her I was doing better and asked her if it was safe for Traci and me to fuck. When she gave us the 'all clear', I thanked her and started undressing as soon as I disconnected the call.

My sister and I fucked each other unconscious that night and made gentle love in the morning. After we peed together (something we had not done since starting our cleanse), and shared a bath, we dressed and ate breakfast before we left for our day. Everything seemed to return to normal as Traci resumed her modeling, and I went back to finishing my projects.

After my two classes, I went to the computer lab where I retyped my two presentations so that they would fit into the proper format for publication. Then I took my papers and photos to the University Print Shop and gave the young lady at the counter my two projects and told her what I wanted done with them. She smiled at me sweetly and asked me a few other questions before putting each project into a separate manila envelope.

She kept looking at me as she worked, and I couldn't shake the feeling that she looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place her. She was obviously an undergrad, a bit over five feet tall, with fair skin, dark green eyes, a button nose, and died green hair. She had a small but shapely build with prominent boobs straining to escape from her black tee shirt that was emblazoned with the words 'Save Ferris' in white on the front, and a perfect little bubble butt under the short jeans skirt she was wearing.

When she came back to the counter, she handed me a receipt and said, "I'll put a rush on these, so they'll be ready for you Wednesday, Todd. In fact, I'll even bring them to you when I visit you that evening. By the way, I'm glad you're feeling better."

When I looked at her puzzled, she said, "I'm Sophia Gamboa, a friend of Chloe's, and we have an appointment on Wednesday evening at your apartment."

Immediately I recognized her surname and when I saw the familial resemblance, I asked, "Are you related to Richard Gamboa?"

She smiled and replied, "Yes, Richie is my big brother, do you know him?"

I replied, "Yes I do, your brother is a classmate of mine. Do you remember the contest last fall when your brother won second prize with his Kung-Fu photographs?"

When she nodded, I said, "My homeless people photos were judged better than his, and I won first prize." I hesitated long enough for her to process what I said and asked in my best 'pervert' voice, "Does your big brother know what you and I are going to be doing on Wednesday?"

Sophia blushed and started giggling. When she calmed down, she leaned over the counter and whispered, "My brother doesn't control my life any more than you control Traci's. Yes, I know your sister from Urbana, and she has told me all about you. My brother is a controlling ass, but you are a sweet man and Traci loves you to pieces. I can hardly wait for Wednesday."

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "You're right, Richard is a bit too intense, see you Wednesday," and walked out of the Print Shop with my head spinning.

Later I slid into the booth next to my sister, and as we were waiting for Debbie and Lisa, I asked her, "Why didn't you tell me you knew Sophia Gamboa?"

She looked at me puzzled and asked, "Why would I, she was just a friend who lived down the hall from me in Urbana."

I looked at her sternly and said, "Sophia's older brother is the guy I beat out for first prize last fall in the photo contest, mostly because of Kassandra's help. Richard is a Black Belt in Karate, and his baby sister is the young lady that Chloe is sending us on Wednesday evening."

I saw Traci mouth, 'Oh Shit' silently, and then I said, "We need to be very careful about letting anyone know about this, because I'm certain Richard would put me in intensive care if he found out I defiled his baby sister."

We both sat silently and sipped our coffee until Debbie and Lisa sat down several minutes later. When Debbie asked us why we were not our usual talkative selves, Traci explained or mood on not being completely recovered from our cleanse.

We excused ourselves and went back to our apartment after we finished our coffee and ate a light dinner. After that, Traci and I shared a bubble bath and went to bed where we made gentle love before falling asleep in each other's arms. In the morning Traci woke me up sucking Toddy hard and then impaling herself on him. After she rode me violently, we came together, peed together, and ate breakfast nude together.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers