Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

Kiko climbed on his lap and put his hand on her cock and said, "I fuck you in ass with my cock."

When Richard's face turned red, I said, "Chill dude, Kiko fucked my ass the last time I was here, and it was incredible. Don't worry, you're not turning gay, she's a trans-woman. Feel under her ball-sack, there's a pussy between it and her asshole."

Richard reached into the young woman's crotch, and his expression changed when he felt something and Kiko said, "Prease keep doing that, it feel good," and started to squeal.

The rest of the people separated into groups of two and three, and when Ariel and Traci asked me to follow them upstairs to one of the bedrooms, I held back long enough to hear Richard ask Kiko, "Can I fuck you there?"

As I was walking up the stairway, I saw Kiko nod just before she took Richard's cock in her mouth.

The long weekend progressed much like the previous ones I had spent at Evelynn's house. By Monday morning I had fucked all of the women with the exception of Katrina at least once, and Richard had fucked all of the women with the exception of Traci and Katrina.

When Kassandra and I were taking a break from making love under the full moon on the beach Sunday night, she said, "Todd, your friend Richard not a great lover. He was satisfying enough, but I just didn't feel the same excitement that I feel with you. Evelynn told me that she didn't start to really feel aroused by his fucking until Kiko started fucking his ass."

I smiled and asked her, "Did you get a chance to spend any time with Sophia?"

She kissed me and said, "Katrina and I had a three-way with her last night, and that young lady really knows her way around a woman's body."

I nibbled on her ear and said, "Traci told me the same thing. Sophia taught my sister a lot during the last two years they spent together in Urbana."

As we were walking back to the cabin in the morning, Kassandra said, "Katrina want's you to spend tonight with her on the beach."

I stopped dead in my tracks and took both of Kassandra's hands in mine as I said, "I thought Katrina wanted to wait until her wedding night to surrender her maidenhood."

She looked deep into my eyes and said, "She is still a virgin, and she does want to remain that way, at least for the time being. She told me the other day that she was falling in love with you but wanted to wait until you had finished 'sewing your wild oats' to let you know how she felt. I think she has changed her mind and wants to let you know how she feels when she offers herself to you because of what I told her about the night we shared there, and what it meant to you because of what your parents did on their honeymoon."

I kissed Kassandra and said, "You have given me a lot to think about. I do love Katrina, but I'm not sure if I am 'in love' with her enough to devote my life to her and not have sex with any other women. However, when I see the relationship that my parent's have, and realize how they feel about sex outside of their marriage, I have to wonder if Katrina would be comfortable with something like that."

Katrina hugged me and said, "Having been separated from my daughter for most of her life, I am just now getting to know her again, but I think she might be comfortable with the type of 'open marriage' you are proposing. As far as the two of you having sex before you exchange your vows, that is something that only the two of you can decide together."

When we walked into the house, Kassandra took her daughter by the hand and the two of them disappeared into one of the upstairs bedrooms. As I was eating lunch, Traci and Sophia sat on either side of me as we ate together. As I was finishing my meal, I felt a small hand fondling my cock under the table. When I looked to my left, I saw that Traci had both of her hands on the sandwich she was eating, but when I looked to my right, I saw Sophia was grinning at me and had both hands under the table.

I reached out with my right hand and grabbed Sophia's left boob as I reached out with my left hand and grabbed my sister's right boob, as I said, "Why don't we go outside and fuck our way around the outside of the house on the couches. For the next three hours we did exactly that. When my sister asked me if I was 'pooping out on them', I told her about my plans with Katrina that evening. When she asked me if I was planning on 'popping her cherry', I said, "That is up to Katrina. I'm not going to force her."

When the sun started getting low in the sky over Chicago, and the full moon was lurking just below the Eastern horizon, Katrina appeared on the porch and snuggled next to me on the couch. She smiled as she took Toddy in her hand and said, "Why don't we take a walk."

I grabbed the blanket from the couch, and she led me to the beach holding onto my growing cock with her small left hand. I threw the blanket over my left shoulder and put my right arm around her shoulders as we walked down the path. When we got to the hard-packed sand of the Indiana lakeshore, Katrina let go of Toddy and asked, "Is this the same place where you made love to my mother?"

I said, "Yes, it is, but when we woke up in the morning we had an audience of several fishermen watching us. I know a place close by that is much more secluded, and I think you will be more comfortable there. Also, I brought this blanket, so you won't get sand into your intimate places."

She blushed when she realized how having sand in her ass and vagina would be very uncomfortable. Then I said, "Follow me." I led her along the beach for about twenty yards, and then back up into the sand dunes and scrub-brush to a small clearing I had found on my last visit that was formed by the deer that bedded down there.

I spread the blanket on the compacted sand and had her sit close to the edge. I knelt and brushed the soft sand from her feet and from between her toes and told her to lay down in the middle of the eight-foot square blanket. I sat on the edge of the blanket and brushed the sand from my body before lying next to her.

Neither of us said anything, at first, but when the sun disappeared behind Chicago and the stars started to appear, Katrina was completely enrapt by the display above us. Because we were far enough away from the light pollution caused from civilization, the constellations and planets appeared much clearer and more brilliant in the dark sky of night.

She started pointing and calling out their names, using what I recognized as the Latin names she must have learned at the private school she attended in France. When she saw a meteorite streak across the sky, she said something about how this was unusual because, "the peak of the Perseids were nearly a month ago."

I thought to myself, 'Not only is this young woman extremely beautiful and incredibly sexy, but she is also perhaps the most intelligent woman I have ever met'. We talked about the stars and the planets, and their relationships to our planet controlled more of our lives than most people realize.

When the moon rose high enough in the night sky that I could see clearly, I just gazed at her.

When she asked my why I was looking at her that way, I took Katrina's hands and said, "Darling, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my life. Not only are you beautiful on the outside, but you possess an inner beauty and intelligence that I find irresistible. I never thought I would ever say this to any woman with a straight face and actually mean it, but I think I am falling in love with you Katrina."

I saw her eyes start to tear up, and I took her into my arms and held her until she stopped sobbing. I took her face in my hands and asked, "Katrina, are you falling in love with me?"

She looked at me through sad eyes, and said, "I don't know Todd. Whenever I look at you or think about you, I feel like I have butterflies inside of me. You are so handsome and kind, and are so sweet to me, but everyone else seems to love you too. I love Traci, but I am also jealous of the relationship that you two have."

I kissed her sweetly and said, "Traci and I are siblings, and even though we have an incestuous physical relationship, we can never marry or have any children together, so please don't be jealous of what we share. Some day Traci will find a husband and they will have children together, just like our parents did. As far as you and I becoming a couple and perhaps someday marrying, I know that your mother would be thrilled if that were to happen. The ball is in your court, darling. I am not planning on falling in love with anyone but you unless you decide to choose someone else."

She moved her face close to me and we and we kissed again. Then she said, "I understand now Todd. I am very young and have a lot to learn about love. I am going to be attending college with Ariel this fall, and I'm sure I will meet a lot of young men there. I am sure that she will look after me like the big sister I never had, and I will trust her judgement about men. When I come back home next summer I'll have a much better understanding of what love is about, and we will have another discussion about love and commitments then. Does that sound good to you?"

I smiled and told her I did. Then I said, "I want you to understand about what I have been doing with the young women I have been spending time with this Summer. I do not feel that relieving a young woman of her maidenhood as something trivial. I have only performed what I consider a 'service' for those young ladies who have specifically asked me to do so. Someday, when we decide that it is time for us to marry, you will ask me to wait until our wedding night to offer the greatest gift any woman can give me. When that happens, I will do so and not touch another woman again without your permission, except perhaps my sister."

Katrina dried her tears and said, "Todd, after our wedding night, I hope that Traci will be a frequent visitor to our bed."

Then she kissed me on the lips and started kissing her way down my body until she reached Toddy. When she got there, she threw her legs over my shoulders and lowered her labia onto my lips. When she did that, I stuck my tongue as far into her vagina as I could and sucked on her tiny clitoris as she attempted to swallow Toddy.

We dined on each other and drank each other's juices when we came. After we exhausted each other, we fell asleep in each other's arms, and when the first rays of the sun awoke us, Katrina was rubbing her clitoris on Toddy, and when I grasped her rock-hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, she screamed and started riding me harder. This caused me to go over the edge, and we shared a mutual orgasm.

When we finally came back to our senses, I suggested that we take a dip in the lake to rinse our bodies off. Katrina thought that was a great idea, so we got up, I grabbed the blanket, and we headed for the shore. Fortunately, there were no spectators to our skinny dipping, and as we were walking back to Evelynn's cabin, I asked, "Katrina, if we were to get married, would you still allow me to fuck your mother?"

She grinned and said, "Of course, as long as I get to fuck your father." When I looked at her completely shocked, she punched me in the arm and said, "Gotcha!"

I smiled and said, "Is this mystical power you have over men something that all the women in your family born with?"

She smiled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

I kissed her and said, "You know that I fell under your mother's spell when we first met, and now I've fallen under yours"

She smiled and changed the subject by asking, "When you perform your 'service' the next time, could I watch?"

I looked calmly at her and answered, "You do realize that this is not a spectator sport, don't you?" When she nodded, I said, "This is normally a very private and personal affair. The only time that anyone has observed my activities was when I did the twins, and that time Traci was there to put the sisters at ease. If I were able to convince the young lady to allow you to watch, perhaps that could happen. Is that acceptable to you?"

I accepted her passionate kiss as a positive response.

When we reached the cabin, Kassandra met her daughter at the door, and they soon disappeared into one of the bedrooms.

It was then that I noticed that everyone was cleaning the house and putting everything in order in preparation for closing up the cabin for the season. Then Evelynn handed me a bag filled with bread and said, "Here Todd, you know what to do."

I did as I was told, and after I had fed the gulls, I saw Carlos trying to light a trash fire in the burn barrel and stopped him. Smelling an accelerant, I said, Carlos, did you pour something on the fire?"

When he nodded, I took the matches away from him and backed him up about ten feet from the barrel. Then I took the book of matches from him, lit one match, used it to light the whole book, and threw the burning book into the barrel.

When the trash caught fire like a giant fireball, Richard urinated all over himself. When he didn't say anything and just gasped, I said, "I take it you were never a Boy Scout, Richard?"

When he shook his head, I said, "No problem buddy, but you better wash the piss off you before you go back into the house or everyone will know." As he was doing as I suggested, I thought, 'Why the fuck would he use gasoline to light a cardboard and paper fire?'

The fire didn't burn very long, but I stayed with it until it was smoldering and went into the cabin. By that time, Evelynn had opened the trunk, and everyone had started to dress. Since I'm a guy, it didn't take me long to get dressed. By the time I had loaded the empty coolers into the back of the Travelall, Evelynn was starting to lock up the house.

The two of us were alone in the house when I walked up to her and asked, "Evelynn, what do you think of Katrina?"

She looked at me with an expression I couldn't read, and said, "Todd, I have known Kassandra for nearly thirty years, and didn't know she had a daughter until a few months ago. As far as her Katrina is concerned, I think she is a lot like her mother was at that age. She is extremely smart but hides it very well. She is as beautiful as her mother was, at this age, and from what I have seen when she is around you, I think the girl is hopelessly in love. I hope you don't plan on breaking her heart Todd, because I think she would kill you in a heartbeat."

I grinned at Evelynn and said, "When I first met Kassandra, I thought I was in love with her. When she told me this Spring that she could never give me the love I needed, I was confused. After I met her daughter, Kassandra made me promise not to break her daughter's heart. After spending last night in the dunes with Katrina, I am certain that I am in love with her, and she told me she felt the same way about me. I didn't take her virginity last night, and we have both decided to wait until after she finishes her first year at UW to decide whether we will marry. If we do decide to 'tie the knot', it will probably happen early next summer."

Evelynn grabbed me and gave me a hug that nearly cracked my ribs, and said, "We are having the wedding here, in the nude, right?"

When I got my breath back, I said, "I don't know about having the wedding here, and whether or not it will be nude is up to Kassandra and Katrina. However, I was wondering if we could spend our honeymoon here."

When Evelynn frowned a little, I said, "Would it be possible for us to have the wedding and reception in the auditorium at the Art Institute?"

She smiled and said, "I think we should be able to do something like that if you give me a month or two to adjust our schedule. Early summer is usually our slow time anyway."

When she hugged me this time I was ready, and kissed her full on the mouth. When we broke our embrace, I changed the subject asking, "So what's your opinion of Carlos?"

She grinned and said, "Todd, he doesn't hold a candle to you. It took Kiko fucking his ass for him to get me off." When I nodded and told her we all enjoyed the show and I took photos, she said, "I want copies!" I promised her 8X10's.

When we arrived in Chicago, I didn't park at the Art Institute like I normally did but parked in the alley behind the apartment building in Lincoln Park. Ariel and I stayed in the Travelall as the rest of my passengers went their separate ways. Debbie and Lisa went back to their apartment. Traci went to our apartment and started packing for her return to UIUC. (I was driving her there after I returned from Wisconsin). Kassandra and Katrina went to their apartment to retrieve Katrina's belongings because I was driving to Madison so that Kassandra's daughter could get settled in Ariel's house for the Fall semester at UW.

When Kassandra and Katrina came back to the alley, I helped them load the luggage into the rear seat of my vehicle, and very soon we were headed out of town on I-90. We stopped for gas in Rockford, and within two hours, we were pulling up in front or a modest bungalow on the edge of the University of Wisconsin campus in Madison.

After I helped them unload their luggage, Ariel insisted on buying us dinner at a small Italian restaurant a block from her home. The food was wonderful, and the conversation was lively, with Ariel and Kassandra discussing how much of a bum lay Carlos was.

As we were walking back to Ariel's house, Kassandra told me, "I'm going to stay here for a week or two, so why don't you go back the Chicago. If you park next to the dumpster in the alley you won't be ticketed or towed because I own that parking spot."

When we got to Ariel's house, Kassandra and Ariel kissed me and told me to take care of myself. Then Katrina kissed me and said, "I'll see you at Christmas, lover."

On the drive back to Lincoln Park, my mind was awash with emotions, and I was more confused than I had been since the first time I shared Kassandra's bed. After I parked next to the dumpster and climbed the stairs to the fifth floor, I was exhausted.

When I opened the door to our apartment, I was met by a naked Traci who kissed me and said, "I'm horny Todd, fuck me please."

I undressed in the middle of the room as soon as I heard the door close behind me, and we made it to bed in record time. That night was a blur of kissing, caressing, licking, sucking, fucking, and making love.

We awoke in the morning, made love, peed and bathed together, dressed, and ate breakfast. Then we carried Traci's belongings to the Travelall and headed south on I-57 for Urbana.

When we arrived at the UIUC campus, Traci directed me to the parking lot next to her dormitory, and as I carried her the first load of her 'stuff' into the dorm, my sister checked in at the front desk. By the time I got to the building, Traci already had her key, and when we got to the third floor, we were met at the landing by Sophia.

I found out that Richard's sister had made arrangements to be my sister's roommate that year. Sophia helped us carry the rest of Traci's belongings into the dorm room, and as soon as we were done, I was attacked by both ladies. Before I could react, we were all undressed, and Sophia was riding Toddy cowgirl, while Traci was riding my tongue as they kissed each other passionately.

After my sister and Sophia were done with me and we redressed, I was confronted in the hallway by the RA, who said, "This is a Women only floor, no men are allowed." When my sister introduced me to Adrienne, the RA as 'her brother Todd', the very pretty, large breasted woman smiled and said, "Oh yes, I've heard of you," as she fondled Toddy through my jeans.

I took a chance and took her double D's in my hands and said, "When I come to pick Traci up for Christmas break, perhaps we could get to know each other better." She moaned as I felt her nipples harden in the palms of my hands. Then I put my arms around Adrienne to keep her from collapsing in the hallway.

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers