Kassie's Place Ch. 03

Story Info
An arousing needle, standing-up sex, and a meal.
3.1k words
4.04
7.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you do," Evan thought to himself, "just don't go back over there."

And yet, here he was, sitting in his apartment, phone in hand, confused and lonely, starting to wonder. All week long, he'd tried to do his utmost to push thoughts of Kassie, and his little dalliance with her "special substance," as far out of his mind as possible, but ... he hadn't quite managed to do it.

A one-time lapse in judgement? Fine. A temporary dive into depravity? Couldn't undo it, at any rate. But surely that was going to be the end of that. Time to steer clear from that four-alarm fire and get his life back on track, right?

And yet ...

It had felt so relaxing, and strangely fulfilling at her place ... lounging around in the dark pit she called home, wearing her cute pajama bottoms, fucking and sucking whenever the mood struck them, tossing any notion of responsibility and respectability aside. On the one hand, Evan obviously didn't want to slide into some sort of crippling drug addiction and out-of-control chemical dependency. Once you get into the habit, that's some hard shit to shake. Yep. As depressed and mixed up as he was, he needed to put the brakes on the whole sordid mess before things went completely off the rails.

But on the other hand ... God she was so pretty, in her own thin, pallid way, and so sexy. And she wanted him so badly.

Well, at the start of the week, Evan had firmly resolved not to go back to Kassie's place, no matter how down he felt. But as the days crept on, and as the dreary reality of his life gradually reared its ugly head once more, he began to waver. The whole week had been kind of hard and he'd had all sorts of shit to deal with that he didn't want to think about. Job crap, family crap ... hell, every time he checked the news, even that was depressing. And so, he was sitting at home when he got a call.

"Hey." It was Kassie.

"Hi." He wasn't sure why he'd picked up.

"What are you up to?"

"Not much I guess." He didn't know how honest he wanted to be. There was a pause.

"You wanna come over?"

"I don't know."

"We can watch some movies and stuff."

Part of Evan wanted to say "No" with every fiber of his being and stay a million miles away from that giant bag of crazy. But another part of Evan just wanted to slip back into that state of utter apathy and pleasure and turn his brain off completely. He could feel that other part of himself gaining the upper hand. Whoo boy. It was like she knew how to take advantage of his vulnerability. Hard to resist a girl like that.

"OK."

"Cool. You wanna come over now?"

"OK." Evan was willing to do whatever Kassie wanted to do. He was so needy and dejected and she was right there.

"I've been thinking about you."

"Me too."

"OK. See you soon."

*****

The minute Kassie opened the door, the weird smell of the place, which might have bothered Evan before but was now somehow part of the apartment's allure, hit him right in the face. This time she was dressed in a black short-sleeve lace crop top, some skintight black denim jeans (which sported a couple of tears around the knees), and white sneakers. The bottom of her top fluttered just a few inches above her jeans, revealing the pale skin around her belly. Her long black hair, with a smattering of blonde streaks in it, was tied back in a ponytail.

He didn't know how she did it, but once again, there she was in all her sexy, strung out glory.

She gave him a sneaky little kiss, and then wandered over to the kitchen, where she'd been apparently in the middle of washing some dishes -- Evan's arrival having given her the rare impetus to attempt to clean things up a bit. He sat on the couch, wearing a long-sleeve flannel shirt and grey cargo pants, not sure exactly what Kassie had in mind, or even what he had in mind. She came back into the living room and leaned against the wall.

"You wanna do some more of what we did last time?"

Evan nodded yes. Kassie smiled to herself deviously and walked back into her bedroom, with Evan soon following. Clearly she had everything set up and ready to go. He sat on the mattress he'd sat on before, she tied him up, and he finally felt the feeling he'd been frantically running away from, and yet secretly longing to feel, all week long. Oh God. There it was. All his troubles melted away. Oddly, when the needle entered his vein, he felt his penis jump slightly. In her own twisted way, she was taking care of him. As he lay back, she kissed him dreamily and rubbed his shirt a little.

Then she crawled over to her mattress and did the same thing to herself. The moment she pierced her skin and pushed on the injection mechanism, she let out a tiny gasp of pleasure, almost like she was having a little climax. Then she leaned back and wandered off into la land, quietly stroking the bottom of her shirt, her tummy, and the fly of her black jeans. Evan was back. She felt real good.

*****

Like déjà vu all over again, Evan slipped in and out of awareness, at times wondering if he was asleep or awake.

Gradually he realized that Kassie was sitting up on her mattress, looking bored and curious. He noticed her picking up a syringe, sticking it in a bag, and drawing the special liquid up into the chamber. She pushed some strands of hair away from her cheek. Then she held up the syringe and began stroking it slowly with her fingers.

The way she was leaning ... her crop top dangling over her breasts, the curve of her butt under her jeans ... as Evan watched Kassie play with the syringe, he started to get turned on. At that point he realized that he wasn't wearing any pants -- just a shirt. He couldn't explain why that was. Had they attempted to fuck at some point, but simply passed out instead? It was all a blur. All he knew now was that, as he glanced at Kassie and the syringe, he was getting more and more aroused.

Perhaps Kassie sensed it, perhaps she didn't, but she kept lavishing attention onto the syringe, slowly dragging her fingers up and down it, like it was something else long and stiff that she enjoyed dragging her fingers against. At one point she began licking it with her tongue, being careful not to lick the very tip of the needle. Evan couldn't take his eyes away.

She alternated between caressing it with her fingers and her tongue, but she was really into it now, shifting her body a little and lightly pulling on her lace top, which had begun sliding over her right shoulder, then going back to the syringe. By this time Evan was rock hard. He wanted more than anything to feel the release which Kassie was strongly pushing him toward, and yet denying him.

She spent a few more minutes teasing and stroking the syringe. Jesus, this was torture. Couldn't she just let it out? Then she slowly began pushing against the device, watching the liquid inside inch closer and closer to the outside. Evan lay on the mattress and kept staring, feeling closer and closer to release, even though Kassie wasn't actually touching him at all. The liquid slid further and further up the chamber, Kassie being careful not to rush it.

As Evan looked on, he felt suspended between action and inaction, but he couldn't go anywhere or move off the mattress even if he'd wanted to. It was like his body and the syringe had merged, and drugs was sex and sex was drugs. Kassie looked so hot and playful and fuckable as she teased the syringe with her fingers and tongue, and it all seemed to be connected in some weird way. But more than anything, he wanted her to just push that stuff out of the syringe and free him from his little agony.

This was some seriously fucked up psycho-sexual shit going on.

Finally, just as a tiny little bit of liquid began spilling out of the top of the needle and dripping down the side, Evan released his first meager dribble of cum. About a second later, a much more forceful shot flew out of his tip, landing on his flannel shirt.

"Uhn!"

Kassie didn't speed up the flow from the chamber at all, but now the drug was streaming out of the syringe and sliding down her fingers. She'd finally let him come, and he was coming nice and good. He'd fought her off for a week, but she'd finally sucked him back in to her sleepy, sexy little junkie world, and there would be no escaping her now.

Evan's pleasure continued to drip down his shaft -- thick warm globs falling onto his stomach, the mattress, and the carpet. She pushed a few more whisps of hair from her face and smiled a sneaky smile to herself, continuing to stare at the syringe, seemingly ignoring what was happening to Evan, although she may have been aware of it.

As the last drops flowed out of the needle, Evan quietly exhausted his load. Kassie picked up a towel and dried off her hand. Evan grew soft and fell back asleep.

*****

He gradually began to wake again, presumably hours later. He looked over and saw that Kassie was no longer sitting on her mattress. Then he heard some sounds coming from the front room and realized that she was probably watching TV.

"Hey Kassie," he called out to her.

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna take a shower."

"OK."

Evan got up. He took his soiled shirt off and stumbled to the bathroom.

"The hot water knob gets stuck sometimes," she warned him. "You just gotta turn it really hard. It still works."

Evan nodded and shut the bathroom door. He came out ten minutes later with a towel around him. Kassie was leaning back on the couch, eating some tortilla chips. He went into her bedroom and put his cargo pants back on, but walked back into the front room topless.

"Uh ... you got a shirt I could borrow?"

"Yeah. Just ... maybe my white shirt, it's on the pile next to my bed."

Evan walked over to Kassie's mattress and found the same white button-up blouse that Kassie had put on right before he'd left the last time -- the one that he thought she'd looked really sexy in. He buttoned it up and sat next to her on the couch.

After watching a few minutes of an old X-Files episode, Kassie suddenly stared at her phone.

"My sister's such a pain in the ass," she said. "She keeps trying to tell me to go back to school, but I think that's stupid."

Evan sat and listened half-heartedly while Kassie complained about her sister for several minutes.

"I mean, I can do what I want with my life, you know? I don't wanna worry about anything." Evan nodded, then got a glass of orange juice from the kitchen. Kassie turned off the TV and started to play some album from a recent band he wasn't familiar with.

"You might like these guys," she said. "They're kind of retro, sort of electronica. The singer, Mike, he's pretty hot. I guess that won't mean much to you."

Evan sat down on the carpet and leaned against the wall, soon nodding off again. Kassie went to the bathroom, then came back in and checked her phone. After a while she put it down and started dancing slowly around the room. She was digging the music. She started thinking about the lead singer. Kassie leaned against the wall across from Evan, closed her eyes, and began running her hands over her crop top and her jeans.

At a certain point, Evan woke up from his nap, and he began observing Kassie. Her eyes were closed at this point and she didn't even notice that he'd woken up. She was swaying and writhing against the wall, fantasizing about the singer and how she just wanted to go on tour with him and wear weird make-up and take drugs and fuck rock stars every night and have a good time. She reached down to her jeans and slowly undid her fly. For several minutes she just slid with her back against the wall, one hand fiddling with her shirt and the other hand gently resting inside her jeans.

Evan watched her dance and sway like that. Suddenly he felt like he had to fuck her again. She clearly was in the mood for it. The moment he got the idea, he knew he couldn't push the thought away, and that he wasn't going to be able to move on until he went over there and fucked her, just as she was, in her lace crop top, black jeans, and ponytail.

He stood up, slowly walked over to Kassie, gently pulled her hand out of her fly, tugged her jeans and panties down just enough to slip himself in, and began screwing her right there, both of them standing up against the wall. Her face grimaced in initial discomfort and surprise as Evan's cock entered her, but her pussy was already quite wet.

She threw her arms around his neck and began whispering "Come on ... come on ..." in a desperate voice. The pounding made a noise that could have been heard down the street, and a picture fell down from the wall. He was practically lifting her up at this point as he clutched the thighs of her jeans, one side of her black top having slipped over her right shoulder. "Come on ... come on ..." She could sense it building. Finally he came and she took it all inside of her greedily.

He let her slide back down so that her feet could touch the carpet again. Then they kissed for a few minutes, as Evan rubbed the bottom of her shirt and her belly, then he rested his head against her breasts.

"That was good," she whispered.

Eventually Kassie slowly slid against the wall to the floor, and Evan followed her. After the Mike Magnificent album ended, a Mazzy Star album suddenly came on. Drowsiness overtook them once again and they fell asleep, limbs intertwined, on the carpet.

*****

Evan found himself, God knows how, back on the mattress in Kassie's room. As he tossed and turned, thoughts of all his responsibilities flew in and out of his brain -- people waiting for him to call them, text them, email them, errands he told himself he was supposed to do, bills he was supposed to pay -- and he just didn't want to deal with any of it.

Kassie understood. She knew how to enable him. He twisted on the mattress for hours, trying to push all these thoughts to the side. Eventually he heard Kassie on the mattress next to him. Yeah.

"Kassie..."

"Uh-huh?" She replied in a groggy voice.

"I need some more stuff."

"Come here."

He crawled over to her. Half-awake, now wearing a faded black Misfits t-shirt that had definitely seen better days, and black panties, her hair no longer in a ponytail but flowing around her shoulders in a disheveled mess, Kassie gave him another dose. Evan crawled back over to his mattress. All those pesky thoughts slowly faded from his mind. Problem solved.

*****

Maybe it was the middle of the night, maybe it was the middle of the afternoon. In that state, it was all the same.

Kassie began to find herself flickering between consciousness and slumber. Something was intruding on her desire to avoid the waking world. Eventually she noticed what it was: hunger. The drugs generally dulled her appetite, but it had been so long since she'd eaten anything, she'd truly lost track. But what a hassle to get up, go to the fridge, put something on the stove ... she just wanted to sleep. As the growl grew, she began to accept the fact that her body would not let her get back to sleep unless she ate something.

She glanced over at Evan, who was out like a log (and still wearing her white button-up shirt), doing exactly what she wanted to be doing. Suddenly she had the perfect idea. Yes, she could put some nutrition in her body without having to hardly move at all! She crawled over to Evan's mattress, pulled off his boxers, and gently placed his limp dick between her lips.

Not quite sure if this was a pleasant dream or a reality, Evan seemed to understand that he didn't need to do a single thing to experience this little treat other than to just lay there on the mattress and do nothing -- which is exactly what he continued to do. For a good couple of minutes or so, his penis didn't even react. "Come on Evan," Kassie thought. "Snap out of it just for me." Must have been a hell of a dose she'd given him.

Gradually Kassie felt that her pleasure was beginning to penetrate his lethargy. She sensed his veins enlarging a bit. Then, almost as if she had flicked a switch, Evan's penis suddenly started growing instantly erect. In fact, he was only about halfway erect when he began coming in her mouth. It was like the cum was traveling faster than the blood. Huh. Kassie didn't know guys could come like that, but she thought it was cool.

As Evan's hard-on continued to solidify, he seemingly made up for the delay, because now that she'd finally got him going, he was coming hard. Kassie licked and sucked like it was the last meal she'd ever have. Evan was so helpful and he could give her something to eat without making her have to get up and cook something and he was such a pal. Finally, her stomach would just shut the hell up.

She wiped her lips and licked her arm, making sure not to miss any of it. Then she patted him on the chest, stumbled back over to her mattress, instantly fell asleep, and remained asleep without interruption.