Kassie's Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Evan slides further into her appealingly reckless world.
2k words
4.21
5.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boundary between the sleeping world and the waking world grew beguilingly porous as Evan lay there on the mattress in Kassie's filthy bedroom. Any sense of time or direction dissipated in the grungy haze. The shadows from the light outside seemed to shift as the hours wore on, but it was hard to know for sure.

At some point, Kassie slid up off her mattress, pulled her stained t-shirt carefully over her head, crumpled it into a ball, and threw it into one of her various clothing piles. Then she undid her bra, let it fall haphazardly to the floor, stumbled to the bathroom, and slowly rinsed off her skirt and her arms. She liked the skirt and didn't want to change out of it. Then she sat back down on her mattress and looked over at Evan. He was out cold. This stuff was new to him, but that was OK, he would get used to it. As for Kassie, she wanted another fix.

Before she got around to that, however, she wandered over to Evan, unbuttoned his shirt (which was still covered here and there in his partially dried pleasure), delicately slid it off him, and threw it next to her own shirt, leaving him in his surprisingly clean white undershirt. Then she grabbed the necessary tools, tied herself up again, and slid back down in bliss, the tools tumbling to the carpet. Lying there topless on her back, Kassie felt the rush again. Every now and then, she let her hands wander over her body, but she didn't have the energy to stroke herself like she had done earlier.

Gradually, on the other mattress, some thoughts began to creep their way into Evan's foggy little mind. On some level, he knew he'd done something bad, and that this was all going to turn into a serious problem for him eventually, and that, as good as it all felt, joining in with Kassie's behavior might have been the biggest mistake of his young, precious life. But in the moment ... God, it was so nice to simply let himself slide into Kassie's sexy, devil-may-care world. It felt so good to just ... give in, and not worry about the consequences.

He was tired of worrying about the consequences. Evan had grown up in one of those chaotic family situations where he had always had to be the responsible one. How come he couldn't just be free to not give a shit every once in a while? Now that he'd been seduced by Kassie's uninhibited, pleasure-seeking ways, he knew he had to stay there, abandon his caution, and enjoy it for what it was. There would be time to deal with the problems later. This was not that time. This was the time to feel good and to do whatever felt good.

After who knows how many hours had passed, Kassie shifted slightly on her mattress and turned to Evan. "How do you feel?" she said with a blank expression that seemed at odds with her words.

"I don't know."

"You feeling good?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna just lie here?"

"What time is it?"

"I don't know. It's like the afternoon or something. You have to go somewhere?"

"No."

"You can stay here you know."

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Evan started sitting up and remembered that he was naked down below.

"Your pants are over there," Kassie said. "Or you can wear something of mine. It's OK."

He found some light blue flannel pajama bottoms in a pile and put them on.

"I'm kinda hungry," he said. "You hungry?"

"No, I'm fine." Kassie was used to the drugs dulling her appetite. "We can order Chinese or something if you want."

"Yeah, that would be good."

Kassie found a grey New York Dolls sweatshirt and put it on, without a bra or shirt underneath or anything. Then she gave Evan a menu and her phone. While they waited for the food, they sat on the couch and watched Fight Club. The shrimp fried rice arrived and Evan started eating it out of the carton. Kassie just made herself a drink.

Even though she was just sitting there in a crummy grey sweatshirt, Evan couldn't help but find Kassie so hot and fuckable. Something about her oozed this whole slutty, skanky aura and he wanted to tap into it. Reclining on the couch in her little black skirt and silver studded belt, he started getting some ideas about things he wanted to do with her. It seemed like she was thinking the same thing. She just acted on her instincts. If she wanted to get high, she got high, and if she wanted to get off, she got off.

Evan finished his meal, and he glanced over at her again. There was a potent tension in the air between them. Suddenly, Kassie broke the ice.

"Do you wanna fuck?"

"OK."

Kassie leaned back on the couch and pulled her panties off underneath her skirt. Then she reached over to Evan and slowly slid his (well, they were actually her) pajama bottoms off. Then Evan lifted up her skirt a little and, before Kassie had a chance to figure out what was happening, he started fucking her right there on the couch, in her sloppy hair, grey sweatshirt, and black skirt -- just as she was.

Kassie was quite stunned by the vigorousness of Evan's passion, but given her perpetual dreamland state at this point, "stunned" was a relative term. Evan was like another drug to her. She just wanted him to shoot his fluid up inside her and make her feel good and make her forget about everything. She was happy when she got her wish.

Evan then stumbled over to the other side of the couch, pulled his pajama bottoms back up, and took another nap. Kassie lay right where Evan had just fucked her, feeling like a spent piece of trash, her clothes in disarray, her hair clinging to her forehead -- she savored the whole combination of thoughts and sensations. Eventually, she got up, pulled her underwear back on, and walked over to her laptop. She put on a mix of lo-fi indie rock, British alternative dance, and shoegazing music.

*****

Some time later, Evan woke up and began watching TV again. He didn't know where Kassie had gone, but he didn't really care. After maybe an hour or so, he got up to go to the bathroom. Turns out Kassie had nodded off in her bathtub! He did his business and stumbled back over to the couch. After another hour or so, he heard some clanging in the bathroom. Must have been Kassie. A few minutes later, she wandered over to the couch.

"You want some more of that stuff I've got?" She kneaded her skirt in her hands as she made this proposal, in a tone of voice that almost suggested she was offering him ice cream.

"OK."

Evan followed Kassie back into her bedroom and lay on the mattress where he'd sat before. She tied him up, prepped the syringe, and gave him another taste. It was just as good the second time. He closed his eyes and she kissed him again, more slowly than she had earlier. Then she rolled over to her mattress and took off her sweatshirt. This was her third dose since Evan had come over, but she couldn't get enough. She tied herself up, filled up the little plastic chamber, and went to happy town again.

Things got blurry. After God knows how much time passed, Evan turned to his left and began to quietly observe Kassie. She was just lying there face-up on her mattress, topless, but with her skirt and boots still on. He wanted to make her happy liked she'd made him happy. She'd given him two orgasms in the time they'd spent in her apartment, but he hadn't given her any. As far as he could recall, and he couldn't be completely sure, she'd only had one to his two. He thought that was unfair and that she deserved to have just as many as he had had. Evan decided to crawl over to her and make her feel good.

Evan took a syringe, slowly filled it up with Kassie's magic liquid, and then held it over her bare chest, her eyes half-open and only marginally following his actions. As he pulled the mechanism, the contents began dripping and trickling all over Kassie's torso, over her belly, and between her breasts.

By the time he'd emptied the syringe, Kassie's breasts were glistening in the dim light of her bedroom. She seemed to be really enjoying this nice but hard to categorize feeling -- a combination of sexy and dangerous.

Then Evan began licking her belly, and then her chest, and then her breasts. He couldn't lick enough of that stuff off Kassie's smooth skin. It was almost as if, now that he was gleefully basking in Kassie's wild, unhinged lifestyle, he had decided to outdo her. Kassie rolled her head to the side and let out some low sighs as Evan licked Kassie all over. Then he scooted down around her boots, slid her underwear off until it hung around her thighs, and began licking her clitoris.

Kassie threw one hand back behind her head and massaged her breast with her other hand. She felt so lazy, and she didn't want to do a damn thing other than lounge around with Evan and fuck and shoot up and do all the things that she knew she probably shouldn't be doing, but she liked being reckless and destructive.

And now she'd pulled Evan into her little reckless, destructive world, and it was nice to have a companion in recklessness. He'd been a nice little boy and now she'd totally corrupted him, and now this nice little boy had his head under her skirt, sucking her clit, and now he didn't give a fuck about anything, just like her.

One of her boots was dangling over the mattress while the other was pushing into Evan's back. Maybe it was hurting him, but she wasn't even aware of it at this point, and he certainly wasn't stopping. Her arms were all spread out and her breasts were dangling out for all the world to see. Kassie felt open to life and chemicals and sex and being with nice boys like Evan and luring them in with her naughty druggie persona.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came lethargically, her chest jutting upward as if propped up by an imaginary pillow. As she finished, she licked her lips with her tongue. Evan kissed her thighs a couple of times, then he rolled over next to her mattress and fell asleep again.

*****

When Evan regained consciousness, he started reflecting about what had been going on. He looked up at Kassie. She was still in the same position as before, topless in her skirt and boots, apparently sound asleep. Suddenly Evan felt like he'd possibly made a mistake, and that maybe it was time to go. He took off Kassie's pajama bottoms and started looking for his slacks and his shoes. After a couple of minutes, Kassie began to stir.

"What's uh matter?" She sounded appropriately sedated.

"I think I better go."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I don't know Kassie."

"You can eat something else if you want."

"Kassie ... I'm not feeling so good." He'd found his shoes.

"OK." She grabbed a long-sleeve white cotton blouse and put it on. "I don't want to freak you out."

"Yeah. I just ... need to go now."

"OK."

She leaned over and started tidying up her paraphernalia. Evan didn't want to admit it, but he thought she looked really sexy in that unbuttoned blouse, and he kind of wanted to fuck her again.

No, no, no, and no. The girl was mental. Things had gone far enough as it was. He needed to get the fuck out of there before he completely lost his senses.

"You gonna come over again?"

"I don't know Kassie."

"OK."

"Bye."

"See ya."