Kat & Gus Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat struggles with her feelings and her memories.
2.4k words
4.74
3.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehc217
ehc217
6 Followers

KAT FINALLY FOUND HER NIGHTGOWN, and slipping it over her head, she growled in frustration. Reliving her brazen attitude that August night was not going to help her body discard the faint residue of Gus that was left after this evening's kiss. As she stood over the sink brushing her teeth, she looked up at her reflection and sighed.

"Stop this," she admonished herself. She needed to talk to someone, but she knew Audra would still be at the bar, and she couldn't talk to Jett - not about Gus. Jett didn't know anything about Gus. Kat racked her brain. Who would understand? To whom could she turn?

She quickly crossed into the living room and dialed her father in hospital. Nervously, she bit her thumbnail as she listened to the phone ring. It seemed to go on endlessly before he picked up.

"Hi, Pop," she began in a rush. "I hope I'm not disturbing you. I know it's late, but I really needed to talk to someone."

Her father's low tutting reassured her that all was well. "Katie, honey, you're 27 years old. And I'm poked, prodded, and drugged every 15 minutes like clockwork. The nurses here are sadistic," he whispered. Then he started laughing.

Kat laughed back. "Pop!" she exclaimed. "They're just trying to do their jobs! Your nurses aren't sadistic; they're thorough. Which is fine by me — especially if it helps you heal. One of my best friends is a nurse, and you've never said Jett was sadistic. And anyway, haven't you always told me that it's bad manners to call at," Kat glanced at the DVR's clock, "8:45?"

Her father laughed. "Only when you're calling someone who has stuff to do and places to be. Which I don't," he said. "My life is one boring rehabilitation session after another, so I'm anxious to hear what has you seeking my advice after hours. Is it one of your friends? Is it Jett?"

"Yes, kind of," Kat answered shakily. "It's about Gus. Do you remember him?"

Kat knew her father would remember Gus. When her father had fallen six weeks prior, breaking his leg in two places, Gus had leant Kat immeasurable support. When she learned that the fall was the result of a massive heart attack, Gus had held her for the endless hours she spent in shock. After a few days, when her father's illness worsened, when he had a stroke and then another heart attack, Gus let her practice shaving on him so that she wouldn't nick her pop. Gus had walked around with cuts on his face for a week.

In that short time together, Kat thought a real partnership had grown between them. After that first night, they never did anything more than hold hands, hug or kiss, but she knew he was a man she could trust. More than that, she suspected that he was a man she could be with for the rest of her life. Even in the face of everything going on with her father, Gus made her feel strong and resilient and able to face whatever lay ahead. Gus allowed her to let go, to be silly, and to find joy in small moments. How many nights had they spent dancing in the kitchen or laughing over tv shows? How many nights had he stroked her hair and held her close as she cried? How many nights had Gus obviously wanted more, never asking for what she couldn't give?

"I thought," Kat whispered, "that all of the things he did for me were wonderful - thoughtful and beautiful, and they made me feel so special. I was falling in love with him. I fell in love with him, even though we had only been together intimately that one time. But I couldn't tell Jett. It was eating me alive to keep it from her. He and I argued about it, actually. A lot. He wanted to tell her. But then you got really bad. I came home. I took time off from work because it was more important for me to be with you. Gus couldn't do that. I wouldn't expect him to do that; it wasn't as if we were really dating. I didn't even ask him - that would have been silly.

"But a month is a long time. I hadn't seen him since I got back, and Jett called me about a week and a half ago to say that she was really depressed. I didn't want to trump her feelings by bringing up everything with you, so I listened, you know? And, Pop, she started to cry because Gus had gone on a date with this insanely beautiful woman. Becca. Jett had seen them out, and then, a few days later, he had come to her. He told her he had just met someone. That he had fallen in love with her right off the bat.

"And you know what? The worst part is that he hasn't called me once. He hasn't told me at all. Well except tonight when he regaled us all with stories of the magical Becca. The dick. And I can't call him. So I've just let it go. Because fuck him, you know? I feel so pathetic. And so angry - with him, yes, but mostly with myself. For getting my hopes up, for being so stupid, for thinking he was different."

Kat's father listened in silence. A few moments passed before he asked, "He told you about dating Becca tonight?"

"Yes." She paused. "Well, no. He told us about Becca, but he didn't say they were dating. Exactly."

"But something happened between you?"

"Yes."

"And you feel guilty?"

"Yes!" Kat knew her father would understand. He was going to make her feel better, she could just tell.

"Kitty Kat, I'm so sorry that you feel this way. But I wouldn't write him off just yet. Sometimes people have a way of surprising you." Kat could almost see her father's wry smile through the telephone lines. How could he be defending Gus? "Allow yourself to hear his side. It's only been a few weeks - he might be giving you space. You've been quite a bear - understandably a bear, but still a bear. Are you sleeping at all? Get some sleep tonight. In fact, go to sleep now. Who cares if it's 9 o'clock? I'm sure you need it."

Kat wanted to argue with her father. A bear? She had certainly not been a bear. Except when she yelled at her co-worker for jamming the copier again. And when she pushed to the front of the line at the coffee shop. And... Her father did have a point; she hadn't been herself. Kat sighed, "Alright, Pop. Thanks for listening. You have a good sleep."

"Oh, and Katherine?" her father continued, "I wouldn't be so sure about Jett's information. Not just yet. I have a feeling that this is one big miscommunication. Alright?"

"Alright, Pop. I love you."

"And I love you, little one." Her father paused, then urged again, "Sleep."

Kat set her mobile on the coffee table and stretched. What could her father mean? Miscommunication? With Gus? He always said exactly what he meant. She didn't dare hope that somehow she was the girl Gus had been trying to tell Jett about. It wasn't like him to dissemble. She curled up on the sofa and pulled a blanket over her. Again her thoughts drifted that first meeting.

--------

Lying next to him, she wanted to fit herself to Gus, to melt into him, to feel him inside her, full and deep. There was an intense longing burning in the pit of her belly; she had to do something to quench the fire.

Slowly she dragged her hand down his chest, tangling her fingers in his chest hair before circling her fingertips around a nipple and delving lower, over his taut abdomen, until she lightly brushed her hand against his cock. He quickly reached down to capture her hand within his own. She glanced up at him, frowning. "What? Don't you want me?" she asked.

"Of course I want you," he answered in a ragged voice. "I just don't want you to start something you can't finish."

"Oh, I'll finish," Kat whispered huskily, "I can promise you that."

She pulled him closer with the strength of her leg, kissing him hard on the mouth. Her hand dove beneath the band of his boxer briefs and wrapped around his length; she lightly circled her thumb across the tip. He groaned into her, capturing her hands again, pulling his t-shirt over her head and dipping his mouth to her breasts.

With one swift movement, he flipped her on her back and settled himself between her thighs. Under hooded eyes, a fire burned as he licked the tip of her nipple then blew on the wetness left behind. Her body burned; she flushed, and her nipples protruded further. She brought her hands to his hair, pulling his face down to her chest once more.

Gus spent what seemed like eons at her breasts, circling the aureola with his tongue, suckling one and then the other; his self-control and patience driving Kat mad. His fingertips traced invisible patterns along the ladder of her ribcage, up her arms, and down to the slight swell of her belly. Kat helplessly pushed her body up into his, arching her back off the bed and wrapping her legs around him.

Gus looked down at her, smiling, and hushed her. "We've plenty of time, Katie," he chided. "Let me take care of you this time. I want to make you cum for me. Do you want to know how I'm going to do it?"

Kat looked at Gus with frustration; his wicked smile taunted her. She moaned and thrust her pelvis upwards, grinding against him. Gus took one large hand, settled it on her stomach, and pushed her back onto the bed.

"Please, Gus," she begged. The burning inside her was conflagration. Her panties were soaking wet; she ached to feel him inside her, pounding into her, forcing her into wanton abandon. She had never wanted to orgasm more. She brushed her hand across his length once more.

"Oh, honey," Gus exclaimed in a guttural sigh, "you're going to undo me." Then, capturing her hands, intertwining their fingers, and steeling himself, he traced his mouth in a steady path southward as he began, "First I'm going to kiss every inch of your body." His mouth was mere centimeters from where she craved it most, but he passed by, instead kissing the inside of her milky thigh. Kat moaned loudly and squirmed under his weight.

As Gus' mouth trailed down one thigh and up the other, he continued, "Then I'm going to lave you with my tongue. It's going to dip into the sweet heat of your pussy, and you're going to writhe under its attention And just when you think you can't stand anymore teasing, I'm going to push one finger inside you. I'm going to stretch you wide with one finger, then two, then three. I'm going to fuck you with my fingers. And once I get a nice steady rhythm going, I'm going to bite and lick your clit until you feel wave after wave of the best orgasm you've ever had. And while your pussy is still trying to recover from my attention, I'm going to slip my cock into you, slamming into your cunt until you beg me for mercy."

Kat couldn't believe what Gus had said to her, the words he used. It astonished her that such dirty talk could turn her on so much. It never had before. She wriggled under him, and when his finger lightly flicked across her clitoris, she came apart as an intense orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh, wow," Gus whispered with a smile. "And we haven't even started yet."

Then he began to do exactly as he had detailed. He let go of her hands to hook his fingers around the waistband of her panties, and pulling them off her body, he spread her legs wide. His mouth, so talented in its description of what he wanted to do, was even more skilled in the execution. Kat moved from orgasm to orgasm, her head spinning, her body lost in a fog of pure sensation.

"Oh, God!" she breathed, unable to distinguish bliss from agony. "Please, Gus. Please."

Kat didn't whether she was begging him to stop or keep going. She only knew that her body had never responded in such a manner before, that she had never been quite so slick, that the throbbing pulse in her clitoris felt like the tremors preceding a volcanic eruption.

Softly, she begged again, "Please."

As Kat pleaded for release, Gus slipped out of his boxers and repositioned himself, the blunt head of his cock against her opening. Lightly he slid the head up and down her folds, watching her face, noting how ragged her breathing was becoming. He wanted to tease her longer, but he was beginning to have trouble controlling himself. He needed to be inside her, needed to lose himself in the warm wetness she was offering. He took a breath. Then Gus entered her with one steady stroke. He chose a tantalizingly slow rhythm, pulling practically the entire way out before slamming into her again. After just a few minutes, however, he gruffly muttered, "I'm not going to last very much longer, Katie. I'm sorry."

Kat laughed a little, and stilled his face above hers with one hand. "Don't be sorry. I'm about ready to cum again anyway." She looked into his eyes, "Fuck me harder. Cum with me."

Gus increased his rhythm, sating her with his own release. He filled her with ribbon after ribbon of his cum as she quaked around his cock, undone once more.

When the tremors ended, the pair curled together, fit like jigsaw pieces, under the tangled sheets and drifted into deep sleep.

--------

Kat sat up on the sofa, her fingers wet from where she had been touching herself. Had she heard something? Her memories of their coupling had been so engrossing that she couldn't be sure. But, no, there it was again. A soft knock.

She slowly made her way to the door, and cautiously opened it a crack. She glanced into the hallway to see who might be visiting at such an odd hour and was shocked to see Gus staring back at her.

"We need to talk," he said. "Let me come in."

ehc217
ehc217
6 Followers