Kat & Gus Ch. 05

Story Info
Kat and Gus Go to Bed.
1.2k words
4.88
3.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehc217
ehc217
6 Followers

KAT LED GUS TO THE BED by his tie and sat him down. Facing him, she slipped the tie's knot, then unbuttoned his shirt and slid the fabric off his shoulders.

"Stay there," she whispered.

Kneeling between his legs, she began to untie his shoelaces. Kat took off each oxford and sock. Running her hands up his legs, she groaned when she reached the taut muscles of his thighs. She stopped there for a moment to massage the tension, then taking a deep breath, she unzipped his dress pants. Taking hold of both the waistband of the pants and of his briefs, she said, "C'mon, scoot. Help me out," and smiled at him. Once he was sitting in front of her, completely naked, she licked her lips and smiled.

"Oh man," Kat exhaled. "You're so gorgeous. I think I want to just look at you for a while."

Gus leveled Kat with a look that would have made anyone else quake in their boots. Instead, she laughed. "What?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders. "It's true. You're all perfect, laid out like a feast on my bed, and I want to take it all in."

"Katie," Gus groaned. He pointed to his erection. "I appreciate the looking, I really do, but I can think of better uses for our time."

Kat smiled at him. Lifting her nightgown over her head, she bared herself to Gus' gaze. "Come on," she taunted and took a step back. "Isn't it nice to look?"

Without missing a beat, Gus launched himself from the bed and pinned Kat to the wall. "Oh baby," he breathed into her ear, licking the lobe a little between words, "there is no one more gorgeous than you, and you're right. I love to look at your body. But tonight I'm going to do a lot more than look. You've made me wait too long."

Pressing Kat into the wall of her bedroom, he reached down to hook her leg around his hip. She changed the angle of her hips so that Gus' cock lined up with the wet heat between her legs, and when she felt his penis bump against her clit, her head fell back with a thunk.

"Is it bad that I want you to fuck me against the wall?" she asked, blushing and moaning as Gus continued to rub himself against her cleft.

Gus growled and rubbed his cock even more deliberately against the gusset of her panties.

"We can"t... I can't... It should be —" he started. "Kat, I can't be gentle tonight."

"Gus, I want this. I want you. As you are. Fast. Hard." Kat pinned him with her gaze. "Now."

Gus took a deep breath; with a single finger, he slid her panties aside and entered her. He covered her mouth with his, catching her cries and pants, spearing her with his tongue. They both stilled for a moment, reveling in the feel of their bodies together, luxuriating in the kiss, remembering what had been. Then all bets were off. He began to piston in and out of her cunt. She hooked her arms around his neck, clasping either elbow and stood on the tiptoe of her left foot as his hips skewered her to the wall. He swiveled his hips up to hit her in just the right spot, and her leg began to tremble and cramp. She didn't want to stop, but she might fall if she kept this up.

Kat tried to tell him, but the only sounds she could make were keening. Her ragged breath came in sharp exhales. She felt her wetness run down the cleft of her ass and onto her thighs.

She started to slide down the wall, feeling the loss of his cock profoundly, and let her fingers tangle in his chest hair as she lowered. When she reached a squat, Kat looked up at him before kissing the tip of his penis. Gus groaned and closed his eyes, but she couldn't resist tasting herself on him. She began to lick and kiss his length, with more fervor than skill, until finally she took his penis into her mouth.

Gus's hand hit the wall, and Kat reached up to place his large palm on the back of her head. His eyes questioning, she nodded slightly. Then she skimmed her hands around his hips to grasp his ass, and she began to swallow him in earnest. Gus used his hand to guide her over him deeper and faster than she was used to, and she felt her saliva spill over her chin. It felt nasty and depraved and so sexy that she knew her underwear would be soaked.

Kat dragged her mouth off his penis to catch her breath, and Gus lifted her by her armpits until she was standing again. The fire in his eyes was a promise of what would come next.

He spun her around, placing her hands and arms flat against the wall and pulling her hips out so he could rip her panties down her legs. Kat thunked her cheek against her bicep and groaned as he licked up her leg before biting her ass cheek, reaching his hands up to cup her breasts. Sliding his body over hers as he stood, Gus rocked her into him before slowly pushing into her swollen pussy.

"Fuck," they groaned together.

Kat arched her back into Gus' driving strokes, and quickly they were both grasping towards the finish. There was nothing gentle about their moving together. Gus filled her with a few more strokes and then cried his release. As he came, he reached around to play with Kat's clit, setting off her orgasm and prolonging his own.

Shaking, her body dripping with sweat, Kat began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Gus, kissing between her shoulder blades.

Kat laughed harder. "It felt like we were going to kill each other!" she said between breaths. "Sex with you the first time was good, but did you know it could be like that?"

Gus spun her around so they were face to face again before answering. "Honestly, yeah," he admitted. "I always suspected you had a licentious goddess lurking under the surface somewhere."

Kat dropped her forehead to Gus' chest, letting out another string of laughter. "Hmm..." she hummed, "dirty and sexy and athletic and fun. I never imagined I'd be having sex like this. My legs actually feel like jelly, and I'm much too noodly to shower before we get into bed."

"Noodly?" Gus asked, laughing. "You better turn noodle into woman, because I plan on fucking you again."

"Oh yeah?" Kat smiled broadly. "We'll just have to wash the sheets tomorrow. After we get them all dirty."

"Look at my practical girl," Gus teased. He turned to pull the sheets down, then gently lifted Kat, laying her on the bed before turning back to throw everything they had discarded on the floor into the chair.

"Ooh!" Kat teased, "I get to look at you all over again, and it's just as good from this angle." She propped herself up on an elbow. "Maybe better because your ass is a work of art."

Gus let out a bark of laughter, spinning towards her and covering her body with his own. "Teasing me like that means I'm ready for round two. Round two means you don't get to go to sleep, Kitty Kat."

"Bring it," she dared him, pulling his lips to hers.

ehc217
ehc217
6 Followers