Kat Fucked Up Pt. 05

Story Info
Katherine expands her kink horizons.
4k words
4.42
8.5k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat outside of the circle of light and watched as Kat fucked three men at the same time, one in her mouth, one in her ass, and one in her vagina. She was moaning throatily around the cock in her mouth, acting as if possessed by an insatiable sex-craving demon. She looked up at the man in her mouth with pure lust and unsatisfied need.

"She's insatiable," The Client said, sounding somewhat awed.

"You have no idea," I told him listlessly.

"How many is that tonight?" he continued.

"This is her seventeeth."

"Seventeen men? I thought it might be more."

"Seventeeth...trinity," I said, failing in my distraction to remember the word "foursome." Somehow it seemed more appropriate. Kat's fucking seemed to transcend ordinary description. My response was met with silence. "She's just getting warmed up. None of them are lasting very long."

"Still, that's over two hundred men in just over four days. Even with ample rest between there would be some psychological change, but she's done little more than nap or snack from time to time." He paused and I could hear his ragged breathing. "Cut if off after this and have her clean up. My chef will bring exceptional refreshment. Make sure she eats. Then I want her to rest overnight, but in The Cage. We'll bring a bed to make her more comfortable."

He watched as the man at her face came in her mouth. "I have something new in mind," he said as he walked away.

###

As luck would have it, Kat's initial interview with The Client had been somewhat delayed by The Client's business appointments and, as a result, Kat had returned to Billy's Adult Books for her fourth and fifth gangbang appearances. She'd requested that they be limited to no more than fifty men each and told Billy to charge them $500 to make up for the lower numbers.

"Let them know there's no limit to what they can do as long as it doesn't injure me, leave a permanent mark, or affect my work appearance," she'd instructed him. "There are things that can be easily explained, but shaving my head, tattooing me, branding me, and things like that aren't as easy to explain away."

As before, we'd begun the ritual by her stripping naked for the drive to Billy's. Even though there were fewer people, these events took the same amount of time as the men were generally in no hurry. One brought permanent markers and stretched her ass to the size of a baseball by inserting thirty of them. One fisted her pussy. Another pissed into her mouth and had her drink it, which provoked a chain reaction of men pissing on Kat, much to Billy's chagrin.

But the energy in the room neared palpable when the man who'd wanted pictures of Kat with his dog showed up with a yellow lab. I expected the men to balk. To my surprise, I couldn't have been more wrong. Kat petted the lab, scratched him on the head, and rubbed his coat. She did what she could to get his attention but the dog, perhaps from the smell of urine from earlier in the night and much to the amusement of everyone present, was more interested in marking Billy's place and proceeded to wander around and do just that as the men roared with laughter.

After the crowds cleared out, Billy demeaned Kat each time, ordering her around and demanding that she lick his asshole clean. To my further surprise, Kat complied without protest despite being on equal-if-not-superior footing to Billy, and Billy rewarded her by jerking off into her gaping pussy and telling her to keep it in for as long as she could, which she also did without protest. I'd never seen one man produce so much ejaculate.

To my ongoing surprise, though, Kat had continued to demean herself to Billy, appearing whenever he instructed her to appear, and dragging me along in the process to video each entire ordeal. She admitted to me that even though he was the unfortunate trifecta of fat, ugly, and old, she was extremely aroused at the way he degraded her and at the thought of a pint or more of his super-potent sperm soaking her womb every time she went to him.

"There's a market for these fetishes, too," she told me. "Old, ugly, out-of-shape men fucking beautiful young women. Pussy bukkakes. We can cover every revenue stream!"

"Do you really want Billy's child?" I asked, somewhat disturbed.

"Doesn't that make it sluttier? This old, fat, ugly, smelly, low-income, trashy guy who runs an adult bookstore and was basically selling my body to anyone and everyone who wanted to dump a load of come in me? And I let him dump his super-potent come in my perfect young pussy whenever he wants? Oh, my God! Only a true slut would do something like that!"

Shortly after her fifth gangbang and with more than a month to go before her interview, Kat missed her second period. A home pregnancy test revealed that she was pregnant. She was ecstatic and lounged around at home masturbating and massaging her breasts. At first I thought being pregnant might temper her, but, if anything, it increased her urges. There was no point during the day or night that she wasn't horny. One of the men from Billy's had bought her a fucking machine to help her with her urges, and we rigged up our spare bedroom with a swing to give her multiple options when using the machine.

Kat discontinued her group activities and mostly limited her sexual activities to those with me and a select few men--her favorites from her gangbangs at Billy's. One had a cock as thick as a soda can. Another was nearly nine inches long. One was particularly adept at fisting. I was dubious about having them in my home, but it felt less out of control and I grew accustomed to it.

As for Billy, Kat's trysts with him came to an abrupt end. He had called the day she found out she was pregnant, again demanding that she appear. She refused and told him her test had been positive. He laughed, told her to get in line for child support but not to hold her breath waiting, and hung up the phone.

In the weeks leading up to her interview, Kat picked out an OB-GYN. She made sure sex wouldn't jeopardize her pregnancy and wondered when she would start showing. The doctor told her it wasn't unusual to start noticing a bump sometime between weeks eight and twelve, but given that Kat was so fit and muscular, she might not see a truly noticeable bump until between weeks 16 and 20. Based on the timing of some spotting and cramping, Kat's OB estimated that implantation had occurred between five and six weeks earlier.

Back in the waiting room while I filled out paperwork, Kat propositioned one of the young fathers-to-be and fucked him in a janitorial closet while his wife was down the hall for bloodwork.

###

Kat, now cleaned up, was patiently waiting in The Cage while I sat just outside the pool of light where she couldn't see me observing her. As instructed, she sat on her heels, her knees spread apart to reveal her sex. She looked mildly perturbed, but her face was still flushed, nearly matching the deep pink of her crotch. If I had any doubts that she was still willing and able, they were allayed when I saw moisture dripping like honey from her pussy onto the floor between her feet.

In the distance I heard a door open and close and a faint, odd-sounding clicking among the regular footsteps approaching me across the semi-finished concrete floor. I was more interested in Kat's reaction to the sounds, and she didn't disappoint me. The look of perturbation on her face changed to curiosity mixed with excitement. She seemed to recognize the odd sound where I had failed.

"I think she knows," The Client said softly next to me.

"I agree," I said, not knowing what I was agreeing to.

"Remarkable. Are your cameras set up the way you want?"

"Yes, plus a handheld, if needed."

"I think you'll want it for this."

Kat could likely hear that we were speaking, but it was unlikely she could hear what we were saying. Her fingers went to her pussy, though, and she rubbed her moisture across her entire crotch before presenting her upturned palm to us so that we could see how wet she was.

The Client laughed. "She doesn't disappoint," he said. "It almost makes me forget my previous disappointments involving The Cage. In fact, her interview almost makes me forget about...the other."

"I don't have any context, so I can't agree or disagree with you."

"That's right. I'm going to let our guests roam on the periphery for a bit to build up anticipation. I think Miss Turner thrives on anticipation." I turned to look at Kat, her jaw agape, a look of wild excitement in her eyes as she attempted to pierce the darkness. I suspected this experience would be substantially different than her previous experiences. Despite instructions to sit, she stood and went to the bars of The Cage, prowling the interior as she continued to peer beyond the circle of light and the faint, odd-sounding clicking moved around the perimeter of the dark warehouse.

"Come," The Client said to me. "I've neglected your lack of context. We keep an archive in The Newsroom." The 'Newsroom' was The Client's way of referring to the quasi-security office. It resembled a newsroom with its multiple monitors and all of its video production equipment, and was where much of the video production following 'interviews' took place.

The Client noticed my reluctance. "Come," he repeated. "She'll be here when we return." He left my side, then stopped and added, as if for emphasis, "She won't be alone."

###

I watched the interview of The Client's previous favorite and was amazed at the similarities between her attitude towards sexual adventures and Kat's. Then I watched as this woman took all of The Client's cock, balls deep.

At Kat's interview, I'd watched the reveal, seen the look of surprise on Kat's face, then the quick transition to want, then need. His cock looked impossibly large. Later, after he'd pounded it balls-deep into Kat and the interview had continued, he'd told her it was a little over an inch longer than two standard soda cans stacked on top of each other, and more than two inches thick. I knew he was exaggerating, but it was believable.

Similar to Kat's interview, the previous favorite, a woman calling herself "Summer" though The Client claimed her name was actually "Dillon," took on multiple partners and ultimately had sex with seven other men besides The Client during her interview. Kat had fucked ten others. None were anywhere close to the size of The Client and Kat, just like Dillon, went a second round with The Client, begging him to fuck her as hard as he could.

While The Client had needed to coax the truth out of Dillon, Kat had been forthcoming. She told him of her long-term relationship with Kent through high school and college and how many hundreds of times they'd had sex. For the first time, however, I heard her talk about how she pretended Kent was a different man each time they had sex after she got bored with him. In her fantasies, she'd already had sex with hundreds of different men by the time she met Patrick, her friend-with-benefits who cuckolded Kent.

Kat readily admitted she'd sensed I might be the one who would let her be free, without judging her decisions or desires, and would never be able to thank me for doing so. She had no problem telling The Client that there was nothing sexual she wouldn't try at least once, and that she would only stop if I wanted her to stop.

"Anything?" he'd asked, sounding doubtful.

"Anything. And I'm not just talking about standard kink, like bondage or exhibitionism. I've fucked tied up. I've fucked in public. I've had anonymous partners. I've done gloryholes. I've been gangbanged. I've had threesomes, foursomes, two cocks in my pussy, two cocks in my ass, a come cocktail, drank piss. I've been choked, humiliated, fisted, taken huge toys, had my pussy shocked with an electro-zapper, spanked, slapped.

"I've even tried...I've tried...I've tried things 99% of people wouldn't dream of. I don't care. Want me to have sex with a homeless guy or...or worse? I will. Let bugs crawl inside my pussy? You name it. I'll do it. Want to knock me up or have some anonymous lay knock me up? I'll do it...but you'll have to wait about seven months, because I've already done that."

"Torture?"

Kat hesitated before saying, "Yes, but nothing that changes my body permanently. I want to look normal in public."

"So...," The Client started slowly, "no tattoos, no piercing, no body mod--"

"I said, 'permanently.' As long as there's surgery to correct it and you agree to pay for it and you compensate me if it prevents me from enjoying a public life while I wait for surgery or recover, then you could tattoo whatever you want on me, pierce whatever you want, modify whatever you want. As long as you can put it back the way--"

"Incest?"

"I...," Kat began, then stopped. She stared blankly at him for several moments before answering, "Yes."

"Do you have anyone nearby?"

"My brother is a student at Texas State."

"Would you have sex with your brother?"

"Yes," Kat replied, now without hesitation.

"And let me make a video recording?"

"Yes."

"Would you let him impregnate you?"

"Yes...but you'd have to wait for that to happen."

The Client shook his head in disbelief. "We've had liars here before. Charlatans. People who thought there might be a huge paycheck in it if they told outrageous stories. They assumed I was making some sort of documentary on sex, or writing a book. When the time came to prove it, they begrudgingly, sometimes tearfully, sometimes frightfully, admitted to their lies."

"That's not me," Kat stated flatly. "I'll prove it."

"Oh? There's no homeless person here, and no plastic surgeon, though it's highly unlikely I would modify your very nearly perfect body. But..."

The Client had signaled and Kat became noticeably apprehensive. When nine men entered the small circle of light, she relaxed. I wondered what her apprehension had been. Was she worried The Client already knew about her brother and had him waiting in the wings? Or was it something else?

While I pondered the permutations, Kat had fucked all nine men. When the last had left, The Client had a tenth escorted in and had told Kat one of the men had found him in the alley sleeping behind a dumpster. Kat never hesitated, though she complained about his smell and taste. The Client had Kat shower and thoroughly clean herself, then fucked her again for everything he was worth. It was beyond amazing to see nearly a foot of cock disappear into her.

My mind snapped back to the present as the video of Dillon's interview came to a conclusion and The Client interrupted my thoughts of Kat's interview. "Remarkably similar, aren't they?" he asked. "They even look similar, though Dillon was significantly taller."

"Maybe."

"Of course, there's much more. Dillon attended several parties and put on multiple displays of perversity. Dillon enacted an adult version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It took me some time to find seven little persons willing to participate and let me take a video, but she did it and she did it in front of an audience of nearly a hundred people. And Dillon...did some very extreme things on special occasions. I have video mementos of those special occasions, but I don't keep them here. I'm having one of my parties tonight. Why don't you join me as my guest of honor?"

"Maybe I should stay with Kat tonight and have her again before whatever you have planned for tomorrow night. I don't know exactly what you have planned, but I imagine it won't be limited to...to what I think you're planning."

"Of course not, but trust that I intend no harm to her physically or mentally. Join me and let her have a night of complete peace. There will be plenty of women at the party. Any of them, in fact all of them, will do just about anything you want. Not like Kat, but...," he tipped his head with the slightest hint of a smile, "...satisfactory all the same."

###

When I arrived at the warehouse the next night I didn't know what to expect. I explored the warehouse quietly before approaching The Cage and found nothing. I appeared to be the first to arrive.

I walked silently toward The Cage and noticed Kat was pacing around the interior. The Client had said he wanted her deprived of all human contact starting with our departure. Her meals and beverages had been lowered to her via a pulley-and-crane system, along with a chamber pot for her waste needs. She was still naked, having been deprived of clothing since arriving several days earlier. I sat in the chair that had been placed for me.

"I know someone is there," she called out. "I could hear your clothing when you were walking around. I'd just like to know what's going on."

I didn't respond. I watched her pace like a caged tiger for another 15 minutes before The Client arrived.

"Tonight," he spoke quietly next to me, "you'll see her previous frustrations resolved. I think you vastly misjudged her desire to engage in...in this particular perversion. Everything we need for tonight is here, and a friend of mine has brought...other participants."

I neither flinched nor spoke nor indicated that I'd heard him at all. I was both disgusted and aroused, an odd combination. Shortly after, he walked away and, several minutes after, I heard footsteps approaching along with the now telltale clicking. Kat stopped pacing and searched the darkness like a predator. A man I'd never seen before, clad in all black from head to toe, including gloves and a mask, approached The Cage.

He said nothing, but pointed Kat towards the opposite side of The Cage from the door. She complied. He opened the door and entered, locking the door behind him. He walked to the bed, removing pillows and tossing them on the floor. He turned to Kat and gestured to the pillows with one hand open, palm up. He looked at the pillows and looked back at Kat. She walked over and went to her knees.

Another man, also clad entirely in black, appeared at The Cage carrying a large black dildo, easily four inches wide. He slathered it with lubricant and handed it through the bars to the other man, who walked to Kat and handed her the dildo. She looked at him, confusion splashed across her face. The man pointed at the dildo and then to her.

Still looking somewhat confused, she spit onto the suction cup at the base and positioned the dildo on the smooth concrete floor. In no time she managed to work the dildo into her pussy and was bouncing up and down on it with ease. When it appeared she might orgasm, she looked up at the man expectantly. He nodded. She sank all the way to the base and shuddered in orgasm.

When she looked up again at the man, he gestured to the pillows. Kat extracted herself and moved to the pillows. The man walked to her rear, then turned and faced out into the darkness in our general direction. The Client rapped his cane against the concrete floor twice. It echoed throughout the mostly empty warehouse.

I watched with anticipation as the second man reappeared from the darkness and pushed a box through the bars of The Cage towards the man dressed in black. The man dressed in black took the box and extracted a leather collar along with several chains. He silently thrust the collar towards Kat, who lifted her hair up to accommodate him. Moments later she was collared, her neck and wrists chained to The Cage with only enough slack for her to hold herself on all fours, her ass pointed in the direction of The Cage door.

Moments later, the second man appeared again, unlocked the door to The Cage, and swung it wide open with a long, dramatic creak.

I jumped when The Client whispered in my ear, "You forgot the handheld camera."

###

Over the next many months, The Client used Kat frequently and exhaustively, though nowhere near the level of her first month due to her advancing pregnancy, making a video record of each session. I watched as the bank account The Client had set up for us at the Bank of the Caymans swelled even faster than her growing belly--to nearly $300,000 as we approached her due date. It was an insurance policy. We touched none of it.

12