Kat Fucked Up Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat's chest grew along with her belly and our bank account, her areolae growing dark brown and her nipples extending out and away from her now veiny, melon-sized breasts. When her pregnancy neared term, The Client took great pleasure in frequently pounding her pussy with his fat cock and flooding it with come in hopes of inducing labor.

Several days after her expected due date, The Client returned Kat to The Cage and had her chained as before. Throughout the day Kat endured The Cage until her water broke sometime that evening. She gave birth to a blonde-headed baby girl later that night. The nurse remarked that the child had my blond hair, thin nose, and square chin, and I smiled, partially from knowing it was unlikely we shared any genetic material and partially from knowing the same could be said of Billy, with his jet black hair, broad nose, and overbite hiding a sunken, almost non-existent chin.

For months afterwards, Kat worked out religiously to get back to her pre-pregnancy weight and form with no contact from The Client. He, however, contacted me once a month to see how she was, but made no requests of her other than to know when she started her cycle again and instructed me to let him know each month she had it. He didn't ask to see her. Since Kat was breastfeeding, it took months for her cycle to return, which it did one day in October.

Two months later on a cold, clear day in December, The Client requested that we appear at the warehouse that night, where he put Kat back in The Cage and agreed to pay a healthy $50,000 fee instead of the normal $10,000.

Kat, who seemed to be desperate for a return to the depraved lifestyle she'd been deprived of, agreed instantly without asking what was to beset her. To our surprise, Kat's brother was escorted in moments after she agreed. He didn't act timid, nor did he seem surprised to see Kat there, naked, in The Cage.

True to her word, Kat didn't hesitate or protest when The Client urged her brother to likewise shed his clothing and enter The Cage. An hour after that, he was dumping the first of several loads inside Kat's pussy, claiming throughout that he'd never been harder in his life.

Afterwards, The Client said he would pay $5,000 each day Kat had sex with her brother--and only her brother--and brought him clear evidence of the act and her brother's come inside her. He was "of course" willing to compensate her brother as well, but suspected he wouldn't have to.

Kat's brother returned to our home every few days for over two months, while I videoed each session using my phone and immediately e-mailed it to The Client. Our bank account swelled by another $120,000.

In February, she approached me with a home pregnancy test, her eyes as wide as saucers.

12