Kat, Full Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobb handed it to her, and she took it with a shaking hand. Her mouth hung open as if she was about to protest, but Cobb interrupted her with, "I've prepared a warm breakfast for you downstairs in the kitchen, for when you're dressed. I will see you there."

And with that, he left the room. Kat stared at the uniform in her hand, feeling its soft, satin finish. It was quality, clearly. But then, her stomach growled like a hungering beast, spurring her on to slip out of her old clothes, hang them up, and get into her new uniform. The only piece of clothing she left on other than that were her panties, and even then she worried she may lose those.

Cautiously, she peeked outside of her room. Nobody roamed the halls. It was likely that Mistress Alexa would still be asleep right now. Small blessings, she thought as she stepped into the hallway and made her way down to the kitchen.

The kitchen was warm, with pale orange walls, a fridge, a stove and oven and marble countertop with a marble island with marvelous looking food on it. There was a table by the window, and everything seemed exactly in its place, as orderly as it could be. She was afraid to step into it, lest she move something out of place, but the food called to her. Her stomach whined and rumbled, Cobb chuckling to himself when he heard it. She blushed, and quickly stepped in.

Cobb sat at the end of the island, and watched as she came, careful as a cat, and sat on a stool, before ferociously digging into her eggs and hashbrowns like a rabid beast. He sighed and rolled his eyes, sipping on a cup of coffee and turning to look out the window at the cool morning light that beamed down from the hedge wall.

"You will start your training today."

Kat eyed him, but kept silent, continuing to eat.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Your Mistress is still trying to figure out the best way to do this. Until she has a plan, however, you will follow my instructions. Now tell me, what did your previous owner primarily use you for?"

Kat paused, set down her fork, and swallowed, before giving him a look. Quietly, she said, "Sex."

The answer seemed to catch Cobb off guard. He blinked, shook his head, and said, "Ah, I see. Well, that is to be expected, of course. But what I mean to say is, how did he put you to work? Besides sexual intercourse."

She chewed her food for a moment, thinking, eyes down. "He had me cook."

Cobb clapped his hands together, making her flinch. Seeing this, he paused and looked away uncomfortably. "Well, ahem, yes, more like that. Did you clean?"

She nodded.

"Good, so you can cook, and you can clean. Perfect. Finish up your breakfast then, and show me what you can cook. You'll be serving the Madam breakfast today." He stood, and walked over to the fridge, opening it. "As you can see, we are quite stocked. I shop for groceries on Monday and Thursday, so if we are lacking something, write it down here."

He pointed to a notepad stuck to the refrigerator. "Okay?"

She nodded to him.

This was a good chance for her to make a favorable impression on her Mistress. To avoid things getting worse, perhaps. A favorable impression might keep things stable. For a while, at least. She pondered what to make. It was decided. She would cook to the best of her abilities, appease her Mistress, and hopefully stay sane to figure out a way out of this one, too.

In her hands, she carried a silver platter with eggs benedict, two strips of bacon, and, apparently a favorite of the Mistress, a toasted peanut butter and jelly, with a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. A fairly modest breakfast, but it was plated well enough to look like more food than it really was. Kat quietly made her way up the stairs and down the hallway to her Mistress's bedroom.

At the door, Kat paused and swallowed dryly. It was the first time today she'd see her Mistress. Would she like the breakfast? Would she hurt Kat if she didn't like the breakfast? Kat grit her teeth and fought the urge to gnaw her fingers. Holding the platter in her right hand, doing her best not to shake, she licked her lips and reached for the door handle. Carefully, she turned it, and pushed the door open slowly.

Inside, she found Mistress Alexa naked before her wardrobe, hand on her chin as if in some kind of deep thought. Kat froze, and Mistress Alexa, noticing her, slowly turned to glance at her, an eyebrow raised. For a moment, Kat was struck by her beauty, her curves, her beautiful olive skin, everything. But it lasted for but a moment, before the panic set in.

Her Mistress eyed her. Cooly, she said, "Ever learn to knock?"

Kat stuttered. "A-Ah! I'm sorry Mistress, I really am! I'll just, I..."

She backed up and started to close the door again, but as she did so, she tripped on her foot and tumbled backwards, tripping into the hallway and spilling the plate of food all over herself and onto the wood floors below. The eggs splattered, the bacon went flying, and the coffee and orange juice leaked everywhere. Kat caught herself on her elbows, and for a minute sat dazed, staring blankly into nothing.

But then, her heart began to beat as if it were trying to break free of her chest, and her breath became shallow and forced. She looked this way and that as if to find an escape, but despite her internal screaming, she couldn't quite get herself to move. Her Mistress, still cool and calm, walked out of her room in a red robe and looked down at Kat, who stared up at her.

"M-Mistress, I-I'll clean this up! Right away, I promise!" Kat cried, spinning around and pushing herself to her feet. The food leaked off of her uniform and dripped to the floor with humiliating thuds as fear coursed through her veins like icy snakes. Behind her, Mistress Alexa watched, shaking her head quietly.

"Kat."

Kat spun around, jaw locked, eyes wide, trembling.

"Yes Mistress?" she forced out.

"Get in my room. Now."

She lowered her head and silently, shakily walked past her Mistress into her room. "Kneel by the bed, and remove your uniform," her Mistress said.

Kat did as she was told, discarding her uniform at her knees and leaving herself naked and exposed, save for her pink striped panties. Her Mistress watched her for a moment, before Cobb came rushing up the stairs.

"Oh my," she heard him say. "How did this...?" Then, "I'm so sorry Madam. I thought she would be able to handle something simple to start the day off, such as delivering your breakfast. I didn't expect her to run into any sort of trouble such as this. I'll begin to clean right away."

"No," Mistress Alexa said. "She will clean it. If you could make me another breakfast, I'd really appreciate it."

"Right away, Madam."

Mistress Alexa smiled at him. "Thank you Cobb. You're a treat."

"My pleasure, of course," he said as he went. Then, Mistress Alexa turned around, and Kat put her head back down as quickly as she could. She heard the door close and her Mistress's footsteps grow near. Soon, even looking down couldn't hide her gaze from Mistress Alexa, as her feet stood before Kat's down turned sight.

"Look at me," she commanded.

Kat, shaking, slowly turned her gaze up to look into Mistress Alexa's eyes. "M-Mistress, I'm sorry, I'm so--"

"Silent."

Kat clenched her jaw.

Mistress Alexa sat down on her bed and sighed. "Come here. Lay over my knees. Now."

Here it would come. Kat stood, trembling, and laid across her Mistress's legs. She felt her Mistress gently pull her panties down to her ankles and put her hand on Kat's ass. It was smooth, and gentle, surprisingly so. Mistress Alexa rubbed Kat's round, bare ass calmly for a moment, and then said, "Do you know why I'm doing this?"

Kat swallowed dryly. "B-Because I've made a mistake, Mistress."

"And that mistake was?"

Kat thought for a moment, words flying through her mind. Not knocking? Spilling everything? Not acting fast enough to clean it? What was the right answer? Was there one? She wanted to cry, but the fear had closed her tear ducts. Eventually, she settled on one. "Because I did not knock, Mistress, and I made a mess."

"Very good," Mistress Alexa said. "So how many do you think you deserve?"

Kat felt cold. Absurdly so. Surely her face was pale as snow. "I-I don't know, Mistress."

Mistress Alexa swept her hair back and hummed. "No, Kat, that won't do. Tell me how many you deserve. Now."

Kat felt like she might cry. Lip trembling, she sputtered, "Fifteen, Mistress?"

Alexa sighed, and shook her head. "I think five will do, Kat. This is your first offense, after all."

"Yes Mistress," she whispered.

"Now then, I want you to count them out. Don't miss one, understand?"

A single tear squeezed its way out and trickled down her cheek. In a whisper, she said, "Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now then, get to counting."

The first spank came down hard and fast, making Kat jump as Mistress Alexa's hand connected with her soft ass. "O-One, Mistress."

Then the next came, filling the room with a loud slapping sound. "Two, Mistress."

Another tear fell, easier this time, and dripped down to the carpet below. The next spank was harder now, with enough force behind it to leave a large red imprint of her Mistress's hand on her cheek. "Three, Mistress."

The terror was very real. Her heart felt like it would faint, if Kat didn't first. Slap! The next one came down, hard and heavy. "Four Mistress."

"Last one, and then we're done," Mistress Alexa said. Done? Kat shook her head. That was impossible. This wasn't it. It never was.

Slap! "F-Five, Mistress."

With that, Mistress Alexa tucked her arm under Kat and pulled her back onto the bed with her. She pulled Kat close, holding the girl's head to her chest. She looked down, and whispered, "There. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Kat still shook. "No, Mistress."

Mistress Alexa took a finger and traced it under Kat's cheek, collecting a tear. "You're crying."

Kat sniffled. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I didn't hit you that hard," Mistress Alexa said, frowning.

"I'm sorry," Kat whispered.

Just then, a knock came at the door and Cobb's voice, from the other side, called out, "Madam? I have your breakfast."

Mistress Alexa sat up, ushering Kat to do the same. Then, looking down at the small girl with what she thought was a mixture of pity and confusion, said, "Go clean up your mess. There are cleaning supplies under the sink. After that, go to your room and think about what you've done. When I'm ready, I'll send Cobb to get you. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said, giving Kat a gentle push on the small of her back. "Go then. Oh! But first, don't you have something to say to me?"

Kat stopped, turned around, and with downturned, teary eyes and a shaky voice, said, "I... I don't understand, Mistress."

Her Mistress tsked. "Don't you want to thank me for correcting you, as a good slave should?"

A heat rose in Kat's tear streaked cheeks. She gave a small, curt bow, and said, "Thank you Mistress."

"Good girl," Mistress Alexa said, leaning back on her elbows. She gave Kat one more good look over, and sighed. "Now go."

"Yes Mistress."

And with that, Kat left.

Kat traced a finger around the collar on her neck. She'd been spanked. And that was it. Just... spanked. Despite wearing this collar, the only thing that had happened had been five slaps to her behind. Then, she'd been allowed to go, get into a new uniform, and be in the silence of her room. Safe. Sound. For now.

Even the spanks weren't that hard. Just enough to make a point, and she'd surely learned the lesson meant to be taught. She'd absolutely knock next time. That much she knew. But still... why hadn't her Mistress done more? She was naked, vulnerable, exposed. She was ripe for the picking, ready to be bruised. But all that had happened was, her ass was now sore. And she learned a lesson.

Of course, it always started that way. With spanking. With slaps. Then it escalated. She wondered if she could even muster up the courage to face her Mistress tonight, when she would be called for. She still had the scar down her back, the long, white scar that reminded her of where she'd been, and what she was. No doubt her Mistress had seen it. What had she made of it, Kat wondered. Was it abhorrent, or was it a challenge? Something to mend, or something to outdo? Kat shook her head. She couldn't make sense of things.

Outside her window, Cobb trimmed some hedges and wiped the sweat from his bow with a rag. He had seemed genuinely frustrated at her. As she'd left her Mistress's room, he'd given her such a disappointed look that it actually made shame well up inside of her. She wanted to hide. To avoid his gaze. It made her uneasy. She wasn't supposed to care. She never did when she made a mistake with her old Master.

Well, that was a lie. She did care, but only because of the punishments. And on that note, she pondered, as she watched Cobb move on to more bushes, she was surprised that Mistress Alexa hadn't done anything more to her while she was naked and exposed. Even her last Master had touched her the very night he got her.

It was to be expected, she thought, idly twirling her hair and pushing down a light wave of nausea. She was a slave. Property. He, the Owner. But here... of course she was property. The collar around her neck was a stark reminder of that. But, she thought, things felt different this time. Something deep down inside of her felt different.

She couldn't pinpoint it.

She shuddered, turning away from the window, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor and, with her knees hiding her face, she thought. And thought. And thought.

Alexa, Chapter Two

Cobb stood before her, humming gently to himself, tapping his finger on his mouth. "Well, if you think so, then perhaps it is better to start somewhere else."

She understood that he'd had his hands full all morning, but she needed him right now, and so she told Kat to dust the bottom floor. They were in her room, her sitting on the bed, him, standing near the window. Motes of dust flitted around the room, and Alexa thought she'd need to get Kat to dust her room as well. For now, though, she turned her attention back to Cobb.

"But where to start, that's the thing," Alexa said, rubbing her chin. "I don't really want to make any assumptions just yet. That scar might be from her past life. But still, I don't want to risk it. She cried, Cobb. I wasn't even hitting her that hard."

Cobb turned around and looked up in thought. "What about more mental punishments, then?"

"You mean like writing lines," she said, leaning back onto her elbows.

Cobb nodded. "Something of that sort. Have you thought about tying her up and making her think about her actions?"

Alexa shrugged. "Doesn't fit the crime here, but that's a good idea. I do need to introduce her to bondage. But that took Sarah some time too, so I'll hold off on that for now. And writing lines is a good idea, but I don't want to do that after spanking her. Seems like it's too much."

"But you want to get it in her head that you won't tolerate failure, of course," Cobb said, nodding sagely. "We'll have to get abstract, Madam."

She laughed. "Glad to have you, Cobb."

"Anytime, Madam," he said with a grin. "If I may, allow me to list off some ideas I have."

"Please, do."

"Well, if we want to avoid physical punishments, then I suggest we try something soft, at first. Perhaps an unpleasant chore. Scrubbing tile with a toothbrush, for instance. Cleaning the stove, or something of that sort. Of course, it would have to be something she does not normally do."

Alexa thought on that for a moment. "That's not bad, Cobb. Where'd you come up with that?"

"Butler training, Madam. Was quite unpleasant at the time," he said with a laugh. "I have more, too. You could ground her, restrict her privileges. Once she has some, that is."

Alexa ran a hand through her hair. "Speaking of that, we need to get her some kind of hobby. What does she do in her free time, Cobb?"

"Well, yesterday she simply wandered around, sat in the garden for some time, and slept for the rest. I'd say it's too early to tell what her temperament is."

"Hmm, good point. Alright, we'll think of something later. Back to the punishments. Could ground her," Alexa said, "Or could make her do something unpleasant.              

"What about creating an allowance for her, and then restricting that?" Cobb asked.

Alexa shrugged. "She'll only be going out with me anyway."

"What about online purchases?"

"None without my consent," Alexa said. "Besides, she'd need to ask to use the computer, and she hasn't yet."

He hummed softly. "She really does need some hobbies, doesn't she?"

"She does."

"Well Madam, if I may, I have an idea that may very well work for this 'crime'." Cobb showed a clever grin. "I quite think you'll like it."

Alexa sat up and looked at him, brushing her hair back. "Oh? And what's that?"

Kat, Chapter Three

"Right then," Cobb said. "Back to the basics."

They were outside in the cool evening air. The sky was starting to turn gold and orange with the sunset, and there was a gentle breeze rolling over them. Cobb stood to her left, and Mistress Alexa sat on a bench beside the wall of the house to her right, reading a book and smoking a cigarette. Kat stood between them, back straight, shoulders back, just as she'd been instructed. By Cobb. For the past hour and a half.

Her body was starting to get stiff.

"Alright, five steps, go," Cobb said. Mistress Alexa looked up from her book briefly, but went back to it, taking a drag off her cigarette and sighing. Kat, still in her uniform, but wearing a pair of black flats, took five careful steps forward, and five careful steps backward.

"Now seven," Cobb said.

Kat wanted to curse at him and flee, but kept the urge to herself. As much as she wanted to grimace, her Mistress would have her head if she did that. Quite possibly, literally. Just her presence put butterflies in Kat's stomach. Her Mistress was quiet so far, and that was how Kat preferred it. So, she pushed down the anxiety and took seven steps forward, and seven steps backward.

This was humiliating, she thought. She'd had a blush in her cheeks for the first fifteen minutes of her punishment, before the air had cooled. Learning how to walk. She was learning how to walk. This is what she'd sunk to. For an hour and a half. Still, Cobb seemed to be getting more and more satisfied with her performance, so maybe it was almost over.

"Good," Cobb said, clapping his hands and walking over to inspect her. "Perhaps now you will walk without tripping over yourself."

She flashed him a glare, but it was brief, before anxiety choked her and she turned away. Cobb either didn't notice, or didn't care.

"Tomorrow, we will work on knocking," he said. She could hear the grin in his voice as he said it. "For now, I am through with you. Madam?"

Mistress Alexa closed her book and looked up, taking one last puff of her cigarette before putting it out on the stone below her feet. Just having her eyes on Kat made her palms grow sticky. It was times like these where uncertainty ran rampant through her mind like a loose child, drawing cartoonish images of the horrors that could be.

A breeze passed over them as Mistress Alexa stood quietly. She eyed Kat up and down, standing at least a head taller than her.

"Thank you Cobb. You are dismissed for the day."

Cobb nodded and, with a little bow, said, "Thank you Madam. Tomorrow, same time?"

Mistress Alexa laughed. Kat thought it sounded like little bells. "Same time tomorrow."

"Very good then." And with that, Cobb strode off, passing through the french doors into the kitchen and out of sight, leaving them alone in the garden. The daylight was getting thinner now, and things took on a purple hue with dark blue undertones, and the first stars of the night were starting to shine through. Somewhere, a cricket chirped.