All Comments on 'Kat Takes A Ride'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

I always enjoy Crimfolk's stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm another white whore who tried black and never went back!I have the ace tat on my ankle to prove it! Now no one touches me unless they're black. Sorry sissy assed white boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back. Avoid too much political correctness.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - Thanks - I'm not sure my stories could ever be called politically correct! Like everyone else I have my politics and my views. They will get into my writing because they are who the writer is. I believe that to change that would be 'censorship' or bowing to 'the cancel culture.' Readers absolutely have the right to read something else if they have a problem with that. As always - full refunds are available on this free content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am beginning to believe as time goes by, this is the eventual fate of most White Women. It is becoming more and more ingrained in their minds and thought patterns and into their psyche. Just a matter of time that’s all..... ♠️🖤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A couple of weeks ago we had a crew of workers installing new water pipes along the street that passes our house. I would watch out of our front window as these big strong sexy men were sweating and looking oh so good. We have a huge oak tree in our front yard and they asked is they could eat their lunch in the shade under it. I of course said yes so I could watch them even more. The second day I took out a cooler with waters and sodas in it. I stayed and talked to them and they all seemed to love the thin sundress I was wearing. I made it a point to stand where the sun was behind me so they got a good look at the silhouette of my body through the dress. On the third day the foreman (?) told them all to get back to work but he stayed behind to talk to me. He was a sexy black man and he began to really flirt with me. He then said that since they had to turn the water off, they may be some issues with our pipes and if I wanted he could come in and check. He came in the house....and came inside of me, twice that afternoon. For the next week as they finished up, I got visits from him. It turns out that my friend Stephanie who lives three doors down also got visits. We both sit and talk about how good that black dick was over coffee now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good hot story, spin pick, perhaps a little over the top wrt the racism. In that vein, I got "blacked" in college twice, just sampling the waters. One guy sucked in bed but the other was a great fucker as sometimes his fucking motion made me cum. Ever hear the phrase it's not the meat but the motion? He had both, so does my husband.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hope this series continues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
I am editing Challenge 5 and will be submitting this week. Work has begun on Challenge 6 so there shouldn't be so long a wait for that one! Thanks for all the support and kind comments