Kat Takes A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of his hands moved up to her shoulder as the other pushed up and under her top. Her nipples had always been sensitive, After a while her husband had learned that playing with them got her off like very little else. Jalen hadn't taken 'a while' - he'd worked it out in a few seconds flat. She felt his fingers teasing her nipple even as his body bent over her, his thick hard cock pushing deeper and deeper into her pussy.

She felt her whole body shaking as every part of her reacted to him, endorphins rushing through every fibre of her being. She knew it was her body sensing what she had been made for - demanding what she needed from now on. It was like nothing had ever been before - it was something that she would not now be able to live without. She gasped and moaned at the realisation that nothing could ever be the same again but that only seemed to create a new peak of passion and emotion. Finally the dam broke and she screamed out,

"Fuck me, fuck me like a dirty whore!"

"You ain't A dirty whore - you're THE perfect dirty fucking whore. Now you ready for ma nut."

"Yes Yes - please Boss!"

His strong hands were holding her thighs, holding her close to him, making sure that she took all of him. Her whole body seemed to quiver with the pure animal lust of that moment and she again moaned out her pleasure.

As if at a signal Jalen delivered a strong deep thrust and then his rhythmn broke. She knew he was cumming in her, filling her with his strong baby-making seed. She gasped again, savouring every ecstatic moment of it.

She felt him slowly moving in and out of her, instinctively knew he was ensuring she got all of his nut.

"Give me it all," she articulated after a moment. Not that it mattered - he'd been making sure of that anyway. She knew he hadn't asked her about birth control, he'd just seeded her - filled her up with a big load of potent African DNA. Enough to breed her good, send her home to her husband with a Black man's baby in her belly. She felt another rush of feeling flow through her and peak as she lay on the seat with his big body still bent over her.

Finally he moved and pulled her with him out of the vehicle and back onto her feet. She felt her legs almost give way, felt herself caught in his strong arms as he held her up like a trophy for her husband to film. She didn't need the viewfinder to know what she looked like. A woman who had been well-fucked, a woman who had been Blacked. A woman who, just like they said, wouldn't be going back. Did her husband realise that as he filmed her? She thought he did and was sure he'd find it the hottest thing he'd ever seen. She hoped so because that was how it was going to be from now on.

"You book it?" Jayden was talking over her shoulder to her husband.

"Yes I..."

"Good." Jalen cut him off. "Me and your husband here made a deal. He got to film here so long as I got you to myself for the rest of the night. Can't use my regular room or Darnell would want a piece of the action."

"Darnell wants me too?" She knew it was bad but she couldn't resist asking, couldn't resist imagining being with both of them at the same time.

"Fuck girl! He's a nigga with a pulse ain't he - damn sure he wants a piece of this." Again his hand made a noisy contact with her firm round rear end. Then his lips were on her neck and she felt the pressure and knew he was putting his mark on her. "But tonight he's gonna be unlucky. Tonight this fucking whooty is all mine. Sound good?"

"Sounds great boss."

"We're due another job down here in a couple of months. Two or three days - so there'll be plenty of time for Darnell and me to both enjoy every fucking inch of you. Sound good?"

"Fuck yeah boss."

His hand was pushing down the front of her skirt and skilled fingers had found her clit. His words and his actions were having their effect - like a skilled musician conjuring sweet music from his instrument of choice.

"You belong to the Black man now." His words were whispered right into her ear and as they registered she howled out her fresh climax into the night air. The two hookers servicing their clients didn't miss a beat. Shady just paused and wondered if and/or when that hot bitch would come down and see him. Even if he never got her working for him he'd sure as fuck enjoy the job interview!

Jalen held her until she was focusing again, every second captured on her husband's camera. Then he put her in the vehicle and moved round to take the driver's seat. The white man was left behind - Jalen's plans for the night did not involve him.